• Want to support a good cause? Visit https://blacklivesmatters.carrd.co/ to see how you can help the Black Lives Matter movement, even without donating.
  • Have YOU been itching for a zine? Look no further! Arowana is hosting sign-ups for their Nuzlocke Zine until July 24th... or when slots fill up!
  • New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • 🎊🎊🎊 Happy Nuzyear! The 11th annual Nuzlocke Forums Extravaganza has closed, but you can find the user promotionals HERE and the final results HERE Go read all about these cool runs!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.
  • One of our new features includes receiving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about Critique Level Tags!

Mafia (Pokemon) Hacks & Fangames Mafia

Extravanganza Accordian Demo

Akane

Pokédex No.
Caught
Aug 7, 2021
Nature
Lonely
Pronouns
He/him
Pokémon Type
  1. Dark
  2. Fairy
Pokédex Entry
This pokèmon rarely does anything useful. He has a strange passion for the number 9, I wonder why. Bisexual.

SweatingCalendar

Alligator Lizards in the air, in the aaaiiiiirrrrr
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Oct 24, 2019
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
  1. Fire
  2. Ice
Pokédex Entry
These creatures are often seen inciting wars with the couch potatoes over territory of farmland so that they can have the most sheep for counting
Alright so Pepper is village lmao

aegagrusScholarship

Problems and Issues Haver
Artist
Writer
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Sep 9, 2021
Nature
Hasty
Pronouns
all of them
Pokémon Type
  1. Bug
  2. Dark
Pokédex Entry
This Pokémon craves attention and recognition, but becomes an absolute mess if given either. Often seen starting multiple projects and finishing none.
ok i— pepper is either mafia or the most confused villager possible at this point
leaning towards most confused villager
given how he played last game i think akane’s full village lmao
calendar is… pinging my radar tbh? due to him sussing akane b/c nah, withholding that info till today seems to be a smart move
eevee is eevee and eevee is fucking unreadable because YEAH this seems like village but it’s fucking eevee.
kitkat is also unreadable bc she’s almost dead but it’s kitkat
rue is. dead. Again.

eevee and calendar are kinda sus rn

actually let’s go over votes yesterday i’ll do that once i get on a computer
seems like just a big lynchtrain going on though

also @ akane sorry for the mostly nothing posts, i was fucking exhausted after last sunday due to a big fuckin event that happened

NVM I AM A DINGUS I MISREAD CALENDAR’S POST HE’S CLEARING AKANE less of a maf lean my current suspicions are on eevee for being eevee but again it’s eevee i’ll go over posts more in depth in a bit aaaaahghfjvn

aegagrusScholarship

Artist
Writer
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Sep 9, 2021
Nature
Hasty
Pronouns
all of them
Pokémon Type
  1. Bug
  2. Dark
Pokédex Entry
This Pokémon craves attention and recognition, but becomes an absolute mess if given either. Often seen starting multiple projects and finishing none.
oh rue is prolly on slightly confused villager actually since he said i was clear due to sprung clearing me then dying and then not realizing there’s another cop
…which honestly i forgot too lmao

cornibot

the tiny totodile
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jan 18, 2020
Nature
Sassy
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
  1. Water
  2. Clever
Pokédex Entry
This Pokémon is small, but feisty. It's a little rebellious and likes to disagree.
Pepper wtf lol

If it's up to me, the person I find the most sus right now is.... probably KitKat? I know she hasn't said much which isn't too out of the ordinary but, idk, the stuff she has posted just seems pretty fluffy to me.

Also I completely forgot Rueblie was in this game. Why are they so quiet lol.

Don't want to commit to a vote just yet cause of Diabolist shenanigans, but for now-

Glare: KitKat
Glare: Rueblie

Say some things please!

cornibot

the tiny totodile
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jan 18, 2020
Nature
Sassy
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
  1. Water
  2. Clever
Pokédex Entry
This Pokémon is small, but feisty. It's a little rebellious and likes to disagree.
Oh, also, we definitely shouldn't consider Aeg as cleared because we have no idea what type of cop Sprung was. Could've been confused/naive for all we know. Also, maf has a godfather.

Cirr why did you nerf our invests so hard is this revenge for Arcane Maf

aegagrusScholarship

Artist
Writer
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Sep 9, 2021
Nature
Hasty
Pronouns
all of them
Pokémon Type
  1. Bug
  2. Dark
Pokédex Entry
ok fuck lemme have breakfast and then put out a thing about what happened yesterday/today
you think it’s possible maf targeted sprung because they knew she was cop or nah

yeah im definitely not cleared, sorry bout the asking for claims earlier tbh i also did Not Realize for a second LMAO
kitkat is. kitkat feels kitkat but that means they feel slightly mafia tbh

aegagrusScholarship

Artist
Writer
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Sep 9, 2021
Nature
Hasty
Pronouns
all of them
Pokémon Type
  1. Bug
  2. Dark
Pokédex Entry
oh man. so anyways either the cop lynch is targeted or it was a mistake; both are equally possible esp. if cop actually hit a mafia member, i think
...although that'd mean it's the godfather who got hit

eevee starts with the spartacus claim

actually here's all the 'investigations' + what alignments:
akane: me as village
sprung: me as village
me: eevee as village
corni: akane as village
zorua: mouse as village
calendar: zorua as village
kitkat: corni as village
mouse: corni as mafia
rue: mouse as village
eevee: kitkat as village

we don't know if sprung's investigation is real or not (but i mean. i know it's true lmao)
uhhhhh oh shit akane did say it's weird that sprung said she investigated the same person as he did immediately after

which, then, we look at who mouse investigated and who kitkat, who posted directly before, investigated.
um. yeah
although that's a more villager look actually, which makes anyone who cast suspicion on her... interesting this time 'round

ok actually eevee's
a bit weird for sussing mouse and being the one to lead the lynch on rue, but again the rue lynch could be a mistake

aegagrusScholarship

Artist
Writer
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Sep 9, 2021
Nature
Hasty
Pronouns
all of them
Pokémon Type
  1. Bug
  2. Dark
Pokédex Entry
++ kitkat posts? kitkat posts.

i
actually don't know how she plays (i was in a game with her last time 'round but she died real fast)
but uhhhhhhhh five posts of fluff and one post where she goes off about the spartacus claim/hypo strat and its typical use in showdown!maf

It’s also generally discouraged to give mafia results as a vanillager so Mouse is a lil hmmm
Although a mafia result every now and again is probably a good thing to have kicking around
she also says this, but doesn't give any reason why
But why tho, isn’t the entire point of the Spartacus Claim to confuse mafia? If Everybody but the cop gave out village reads wouldn’t that clue them in on which villager the cop is?
which calendar then asks about
Idk I’m just parroting what I’ve heard and been told off for
and she gives a non-answer to, which is.... honestly typical kitkat so i
honestly don't have many reads on that

didn't someone mention in buttonmaf that talking about game mechanics is a typical maf strat anyways to seem more focused in the discussion
although that was against a player that was revealed village

KitkatKK2

Derp
Writer
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Apr 18, 2021
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
She/They
Pokémon Type
  1. Fire
  2. Clever
Pokédex Entry
This Pokémon can often be found alone in her room writing or reading. This is because she is an introvert who doesn’t feel like going outside today.
mkay so
i'm alive.
I, uh, don't really have much to say...?
On the Mouse issue, I really was just parroting. I also said "generally discouraged", not "bad practice". I have no idea why it is discouraged. Honestly, idk why I even mentioned it. It was just sort of the odd one out, and odd ones out bad (not really)
As for my not speaking, I just don't have anything to speak about, and I don't want to seem even more fluffy than I was being before.

aegagrusScholarship

Artist
Writer
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Sep 9, 2021
Nature
Hasty
Pronouns
all of them
Pokémon Type
  1. Bug
  2. Dark
Pokédex Entry
yeah honestly i'm
a lot less suspicious of kitkat than i am of eevee, maybe calendar, and maybe pepper?
because from how she's been in other games this seems. about the same

aegagrusScholarship

Artist
Writer
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Sep 9, 2021
Nature
Hasty
Pronouns
all of them
Pokémon Type
  1. Bug
  2. Dark
Pokédex Entry
guys how much time do we have left in the day phase we gotta start looking at lynches at least? i think? or something like that

currently staring at calendar and eevee i think
corni seems cleared, akane seems... village for now, kitkat seems... village for now
rue is weird and unreadable to me
pepper is.... weird and either is mafia or confused villager

Rueblie

Not worth mentioning
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 4, 2019
Nature
Lonely
Pronouns
Whatever
Pokémon Type
  1. Bug
  2. Steel
Pokédex Entry
They question if it even exists anymore and it seems annoying enough for them to not want to find out.
We have about 14 hours I think, which should be plenty of time to find someone.

Mouse I’m not sure on, the way she’s playing is definitely something she’d do as mafia but I’m not going to push that too hard yet

I forgot results in this game are dubious but I’m willing to trust Aeg for now at least

Has Calendar even spoken today? I think to try and see what happens I’ll go

Vote: Calendar

SweatingCalendar

Alligator Lizards in the air, in the aaaiiiiirrrrr
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Oct 24, 2019
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
  1. Fire
  2. Ice
Pokédex Entry
These creatures are often seen inciting wars with the couch potatoes over territory of farmland so that they can have the most sheep for counting

cornibot

the tiny totodile
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jan 18, 2020
Nature
Sassy
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
  1. Water
  2. Clever
Pokédex Entry
So KitKat's been called out for being fluffy several times now, and has responded to that with... more fluff. I mean, I get that it's been kind of a slow phase, but like, at least put some reads down or something idk

I think I'd rather lynch KitKat over Calendar, it just feels like she's trying to slip under the radar a little too hard. Despite my earlier read Calendar honestly seems fine to me. I just get nervous with Cal on principle cause I know he's good at looking village whether he is or not.

Rueblie

Not worth mentioning
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 4, 2019
Nature
Lonely
Pronouns
Whatever
Pokémon Type
  1. Bug
  2. Steel
Pokédex Entry
They question if it even exists anymore and it seems annoying enough for them to not want to find out.
I’ve posted twice this phase :(
I’m sorry I think I may have confused your posts with Corni because of the totodiles and not paying attention. I take it back

Akane

Pokédex No.
Caught
Aug 7, 2021
Nature
Lonely
Pronouns
He/him
Pokémon Type
  1. Dark
  2. Fairy
Pokédex Entry
This pokèmon rarely does anything useful. He has a strange passion for the number 9, I wonder why. Bisexual.
I did say Kitkat was the most sus player for me. My only fear is that they might be the amne, but then I don't really know who'd be maf in this game.
I guess Aeg could be one? But I find one between Cal and Eevee to be more likely. Not both cause they kinda sussed each other D1.

Vote: Kitkat
Going to vote now since I won't be active later.

As for my reads
Rue I guess looks kinda village-y now?

KitkatKK2

Derp
Writer
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Apr 18, 2021
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
She/They
Pokémon Type
  1. Fire
  2. Clever
Pokédex Entry
This Pokémon can often be found alone in her room writing or reading. This is because she is an introvert who doesn’t feel like going outside today.
okay so, reads are hard
Eevee seems town
Mouse is... questionable, but a neutral read nonetheless
Cal I think is probably town????

aegagrusScholarship

Artist
Writer
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Sep 9, 2021
Nature
Hasty
Pronouns
all of them
Pokémon Type
  1. Bug
  2. Dark
Pokédex Entry
are we really going to vote kitkat for a second game in a row lol
issue is we also don’t get much info from lynching her this game, but she is trying to give some reads at least so
slightly better? better a lynch than none, but we have very few mislynches this game so maybe it’s better to go after someone more active kf we’re not 100% sure of the mafia
because at least we would get more info from that
issue is most everyone seems town For Now so that’s, uh, an issue!! i’ll. do a scumhunt or smth later see how the reads go down

for now
vote: kitkat

Akane

Pokédex No.
Caught
Aug 7, 2021
Nature
Lonely
Pronouns
He/him
Pokémon Type
  1. Dark
  2. Fairy
Pokédex Entry
Ok sooo we should definitely lynch someone
Kitkat did give us her reads but... uhm, they're kinda lacking I guess? Even in Big Red Button maf they were trying to participate much more then in this game.

Users who are viewing this thread