• Want to support a good cause? Visit https://blacklivesmatters.carrd.co/ to see how you can help the Black Lives Matter movement, even without donating.
  • Have YOU been itching for a zine? Look no further! Arowana is hosting sign-ups for their Nuzlocke Zine until July 24th... or when slots fill up!
  • New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.
  • One of our new features includes receiving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about Critique Level Tags!

Mafia (Pokemon) Hacks & Fangames Mafia

Extravanganza Accordian Demo

cornibot

the tiny totodile
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jan 18, 2020
Nature
Sassy
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
  1. Water
  2. Clever
Pokédex Entry
This Pokémon is small, but feisty. It's a little rebellious and likes to disagree.
here have some really rushed reads

Eevee: Had a good Spartacus Claim plan and also is doing a good job calling people out on shit + promoting discussion as per usual, would say village vibes but it's Eevee so who tf knows

Pepper: Called me maf which is exceedingly rude. Honestly though I think it's a very in-character thing for her to say for laughs lol. Could go either way but honestly I think just village.

Zorua: I was gonna say maf lean cause they had a few posts that seemed kinda fluffy but now they're in here pinging people to discuss before phase change when it's very much in mafia's best interests to just stay quiet. So probably village

Calendar: Doesn't give me any strong reads one way or the other and is honestly way too good at blending in and looking village when he's maf so I'm gonna say very slight mafia lean here.

Aeg: Very stream-of-conciousness which is on brand. I've never actually seen them as mafia I don't think so I don't know what their 'tells' are, but so far this reads as very village Aeg to me.

KitKat: Sort of cast some shade on Pepper for "investing" me as maf but walked it back almost immediately? Gave some input on the Spartacus Claim but hasn't really been committing to any hot takes. Neutral, leaning mafia.

Sprung: Not a lot to work with here (not that I'm one to criticize), I'll say neutral

Akane: also neutral

Its 2 am and I don't have the braincells to analyze 3P/role stuff right now, I'm really sorry fbdhjd but if you let me live I will absolutely play better next phase. If not, totally understandable and hopefully my reads will be of some use!

EeveeFTW

The man, the myth, the Eevee
Pokédex No.
Caught
Aug 23, 2019
Nature
Bold
Pokémon Type
  1. Dragon
  2. Normal
Not snakewood

Vote: Sprung

SweatingCalendar

Alligator Lizards in the air, in the aaaiiiiirrrrr
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Oct 24, 2019
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
  1. Fire
  2. Ice
Pokédex Entry
These creatures are often seen inciting wars with the couch potatoes over territory of farmland so that they can have the most sheep for counting
Not snakewood

I’m inclined to believe Corni seeing as Pepper vouched for her being in another game. Seeing as we were already cool lynching this phase I don’t see why we shouldn’t still lynch somebody this phase

Vote: Sprung

cornibot

the tiny totodile
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jan 18, 2020
Nature
Sassy
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
  1. Water
  2. Clever
Pokédex Entry
This Pokémon is small, but feisty. It's a little rebellious and likes to disagree.
oh right I should probably also vote

vote: Sprung

aegagrusScholarship

Problems and Issues Haver
Artist
Writer
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Sep 9, 2021
Nature
Hasty
Pronouns
all of them
Pokémon Type
  1. Bug
  2. Dark
Pokédex Entry
This Pokémon craves attention and recognition, but becomes an absolute mess if given either. Often seen starting multiple projects and finishing none.
ok guess we’re doing this
vote: sprung

sorry im absolutely out of it today tbh, yesterday was a big fuckin event on a different game and i ended up staying up till ass o clock

KitkatKK2

Derp
Writer
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Apr 18, 2021
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
They/She
Pokémon Type
  1. Fire
  2. Clever
Pokédex Entry
This Pokémon can often be found alone in her room writing or reading. This is because she is an introvert who doesn’t feel like going outside today.
>expects hot takes
>from KitkatKK2

Vote: sprung

Zorua3

On-and-off Nuzlocker
Artist
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 5, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
He/him
Pokémon Type
  1. Dark
Pokédex Entry
I'd copy-paste the Zorua Pokedex entry, but I'm too lazy.
Welp, if this was a 4D play by corni I gotta hand it to her.

vote: Sprung

I don’t feel particularly strongly about it either way but I guess we should get a lynch off. Apologies for springing it on you when you’re presumably asleep, Sprung

OP
Cirr

Cirr

I'm a bot! (maybe) #OnionBoy
Screenshotter
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 30, 2019
Pronouns
beep/boop
Pokémon Type
  1. Ghost
  2. Normal
  3. Cute
  4. ???
Pokédex Entry
Fails Captchas with regularity
I was ready to say no lynch smh

dead: sprung - Clover (Cop)

kldjVVR_d.webp

Night 2 begins now and will end in 17/5/22 0940 GMT+8

Last edited:
OP
Cirr

Cirr

I'm a bot! (maybe) #OnionBoy
Screenshotter
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 30, 2019
Pronouns
beep/boop
Pokémon Type
  1. Ghost
  2. Normal
  3. Cute
  4. ???
Pokédex Entry
Fails Captchas with regularity
The sun rises on hacks good and bad alike

Unfortunately, one of them is gone now.

09492d6512d0fae087b16bd5ab428b39f183d951-16.png

Dead: Zorua3 - Villager (Pokemon Crystal Dust)

Day 2 begins now and will end on 19/5/22 0925 GMT+8. (sorry for the slightly early update, but it's night and all actions were in)

Some misc rules clarifications I was asked about:

Dark Rising can only choose alive players to align with.
Rejuv's shot doesn't reveal.

Zorua3

On-and-off Nuzlocker
Artist
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 5, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
He/him
Pokémon Type
  1. Dark
Pokédex Entry
I'd copy-paste the Zorua Pokedex entry, but I'm too lazy.
A ghostly voice cries out from beyond the grave

“joooooin the Nuzlocke survivor sinnoh discooooooord”

the ghostly presence departs

KitkatKK2

Derp
Writer
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Apr 18, 2021
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
They/She
Pokémon Type
  1. Fire
  2. Clever
Pokédex Entry
This Pokémon can often be found alone in her room writing or reading. This is because she is an introvert who doesn’t feel like going outside today.
a not quite so ghostly presence says: "imagine having discord'

Rueblie

Not worth mentioning
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 4, 2019
Nature
Lonely
Pronouns
Whatever
Pokémon Type
  1. Bug
  2. Steel
Pokédex Entry
They question if it even exists anymore and it seems annoying enough for them to not want to find out.
So uh, things kind of couldn’t have gone worse there huh, well we know Aeg is clear and nobody has counterclaimed Corni so presumably she’s good

We’re at 5/2/1 I think? Worst case scenario that’s Lylo assuming third party joins the mafia so uh, let’s get this right

aegagrusScholarship

Problems and Issues Haver
Artist
Writer
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Sep 9, 2021
Nature
Hasty
Pronouns
all of them
Pokémon Type
  1. Bug
  2. Dark
Pokédex Entry
This Pokémon craves attention and recognition, but becomes an absolute mess if given either. Often seen starting multiple projects and finishing none.
WELL FUCK there goes our cop
ok well shit at least we have uh
if i'm clear i guess we could try claiming?

wait shit no shit we have two cops and both reveal as normal cop on death so uh
i'm not actually hard clear
maybe we should still do another spartacus claim
keep on with the chain at least
someone smarter than me at maf please tell me if that's a bad idea and gives maf an advantage but i ?? don't think it does, does it? because if they do figure out who's cop and kill them, we *still* have cop's reads and said reads are confirmed

Akane

Pokédex No.
Caught
Aug 7, 2021
Nature
Lonely
Pronouns
He/him
Pokémon Type
  1. Dark
  2. Fairy
Pokédex Entry
This pokèmon rarely does anything useful. He has a strange passion for the number 9, I wonder why. Bisexual.
So, you know when I said that I had some thoughts about other players, but I did not want to say them. Well, one of them was about Sprung.
Like, she claimed immediately after me, and investigated my same target. That's cause she couldn't lie about who she had investigated, otherwise she had no reason to choose Aeg as her target
As maf I would have Nkilled her 100%, so we basically gave maf 2 NKs. Sadly I'm almost never active 3/4 hours before phase change, so I couldn't say anything. I'm now naturally sus of who glared at Sprung of course. So, Cal and maybe Eevee?

The other cop can claim to the bulletproof (Corni) simply

EeveeFTW

The man, the myth, the Eevee
Pokédex No.
Caught
Aug 23, 2019
Nature
Bold
Pokémon Type
  1. Dragon
  2. Normal
I should just stop trusting my lynches lmao

cornibot

the tiny totodile
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jan 18, 2020
Nature
Sassy
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
  1. Water
  2. Clever
Pokédex Entry
well this might be the hardest I ever fucked over a game for village, really sorry about that one fgdhjfkdk

If you guys trust me you can all send me claims so I can at least verify who our remaining cop is, but if you don't that's still absolutely fair

Akane

Pokédex No.
Caught
Aug 7, 2021
Nature
Lonely
Pronouns
He/him
Pokémon Type
  1. Dark
  2. Fairy
Pokédex Entry
This pokèmon rarely does anything useful. He has a strange passion for the number 9, I wonder why. Bisexual.
I mean, no one is challenging your bulletproof claim, and it would be a bit too late to do that anyway.
There are a lot of scenarios I'm considering, in case of a mislynch or of a successful lynch today, and I'm taking into account expecially what the amne will do. In every scenario, the cop claiming to you is quite important for a village win. So yeah, claim to Corni.

Btw in almost every scenario the amne is quite likely/ basically guaranteed to win, so I think the game will end up being decided by who the amne has visited, cause it's basically guaranteed they will change their alignment next night.
Maybe more about this later, when I have more time to write an essay lol

SweatingCalendar

Alligator Lizards in the air, in the aaaiiiiirrrrr
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Oct 24, 2019
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
  1. Fire
  2. Ice
Pokédex Entry
These creatures are often seen inciting wars with the couch potatoes over territory of farmland so that they can have the most sheep for counting
Sorry Sprung I should’ve taken into account that you might’ve been a PR as the reason you were so quiet ;_;

So the split as it currently stands is 5/2/1, so 8 players total. Corni being cleared makes it 7 suspects, if the cop claims without CC that narrows it down to 6 suspects (tho if there’s a Cop CC then that would give us a 50/50 on hitting a maf), & if the 3rd party claims as well we would have 5 maf suspects. So that’s good ig?

Read wise Akane is p village judging by their choice to withhold info, otherwise there’s not much to go off of, I’ll trust whoever Corni chooses to lynch (tho if it ends up being me then I wish I had a better defense than “I didn’t think Sprung was a PR”)

Akane

Pokédex No.
Caught
Aug 7, 2021
Nature
Lonely
Pronouns
He/him
Pokémon Type
  1. Dark
  2. Fairy
Pokédex Entry
Might as well drop my reads, for what they're worth, since the activity is so low
As for the essay I was anticipating, it would only help maf, I think (?). It kinda suggests them the best play they should make. Wouldn't really help us. Man this game is hard.

S&PB: the maf investigation report was just for laughs probably. Don't want to lynch her. She should have been the lynch yesterday since we knew 99% she couldn't have been the true cop, so lynching her today, when the cop or one of the cops has been revealed, would be quite useless, I'd say. Since we're not in a good spot at all, we must be way more aggressive.

Cal: Cal... uhm, I don't know. My gut says maf but objectively his posts seem kinda village. He did sus Sprung though, which makes me sus him for reasons already stated.

Kitkat: Ngl, I don't think maf is leading the conversation, at all. And Kitkat is just... uhm, not saying much, while still participating more then others. Wouldn't be surprised if they were the amne or something. Still, probably the most sus person right now

Aeg: would be neutral, but they have been cleared by Sprung, so leaning more towards village. Still until I started reading the thread again I had kinda forgotten they posted at all, and that's cause their post have been quite... empty? That's a bit weird.

Rue: Neutral, Idk

Eevee: seems fine. He voted Sprung immediately which is a bit sus but as I said I don't think maf is leading the conversation.

Last edited:

Salt&PepperBunny

Author of Finding Your Roots and Little Lapses
Artist
Writer
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 15, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
  1. Fairy
  2. Flying
Pokédex Entry
Rabbits are so human. Or perhaps, humans are so rabbit?
So uh............ We're lynching Corni now, right?

Vote: Corni

Users who are viewing this thread