• Want to support a good cause? Visit https://blacklivesmatters.carrd.co/ to see how you can help the Black Lives Matter movement, even without donating.
  • This spooky-themed special episode wraps up the inaugural season of The Writer's Locke! As a sweetener we’ve included a roundtable with glancesherlock, all about Gracidea! Clocking in at around 100 minutes, this episode is an absolute chonker and an utter delight. Thank you for your support, Nuzforums!
  • New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • No paparazzi clickbait here! Just a good old fashioned feature with exactly zero gossip about celebrities' love lives. Honest.Check out our spotlight of Rhema's storylocke, As Above, So Below.
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.
  • One of our new features includes receiving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about Critique Level Tags!
  • The results are in for the Nuzlocke Forums Extravaganza! Congratulations to everyone that placed this year!

Roleplay Mature PokeMaggia

SimplyUnknown

Johto League Champion
Writer
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Fire, Psychic
Pokédex Entry
A silent watcher who speaks only when something needs to be said. Offers free hugs to those who need them.
"But you can't go back," Alena said, turning her head away to stare at the wall instead. "We only get one chance and we both fucked it up. Now all that's left is...this." Briefly, her tail came up to touch her stomach before retreating again. "The only thing we can do is survive and that only happens if you keep your head down, your mouth shut, and don't cause trouble. Otherwise..." Realizing that her voice was beginning to rise and she was attracting attention, the Milotic took a deep breath before quietly adding, "Otherwise you'll end up dead and dragging other people down with you."

The Alolan Persian looked like he was about to say something, but Alena quickly cut him off with an imperious flick of her tail. "Please, just don't talk to me. I don't want to talk to anyone. I just want to be left alone. I know how to be alone."

THKS

Long-Time Nuzlocker, First-Time User
Pokédex No.
Caught
Nov 15, 2020
Nature
Timid
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
Ground, Normal
Pokédex Entry
"No matter what I do, I do it just for you."
Understanding her words, Raul tilts his head down.

‘Maybe she has a point…’, Raul thought in his head, cusping his face with his hands. ‘It’s not like the movies, where everything goes away. It feels like I’ve lost at life, and I don’t think my second chance will ever come.’

Raul sits upright, trying his best to calm down for a few moments. Suddenly, a sound seems to be going off in his head.

‘Which is why I need to make the second chance come to me…’

Raul briefly looks at the Grimmsnarl and the Crobat, the two troublemakers in prison who seem to be conversing with each other.

‘Maybe they might have it’, Raul thought internally, before focusing his eyes at front.

Last edited:

The Man of Many Names

Formerly of the 4000+ Posts Club.
Writer
Screenshotter
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 13, 2019
Nature
Sassy
Pronouns
Pokémon Type
Water, Steel
Pokédex Entry
With the pokedex number of 493, this Pokemon is essentially Arceus and fully intends to let the power get to his head.
THEY WANT TO SEE HIM EMASCULATED?! JESUS CHRIST, WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THESE PEOPLE?!?!

Petrified, Caleb obeys the Tyranitar. What else could he do? Tyranitar is one of the most powerful Rock types in the Pokedex. If Caleb even looks shifty enough, the Tyranitar will just lob a rock at him and knock him unconscious.

As Caleb's arms twitch in fear, he can hear the communist whisper something about "gathering an army and escaping". Caleb still remembers everything the senators said about communism and how they disguise themselves as every-day citizens so they can brainwash everyone around them into betraying their country. Caleb's "country" has betrayed him, but he still doesn't feel comfortable working with someone like Mikhail. Plus, he can think of other reasons why this plan won't work.

"I'm...I'm not the Phantom. If...if I do this thing that you want me to do, then...then that's it. No more benefit of the doubt for me. I am JUST as guilty as they think that I am. And...and what about all the guards? The Tyranitar ALONE could tear us to shreds.

"I...I mean it's not that I don't want to leave, it's just...what is there to exploit? Wh-what's even waiting for us if we escape? Just more policemen waiting to kill us or friends trying to stab us in the back? It's...it's so fucking scary...."

Memento

The Princess of Darkness
Writer
Screenshotter
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 30, 2019
Nature
Timid
Pronouns
She, her
Pokémon Type
Fairy, Ghost
Pokédex Entry
She is known to spend hours daydreaming about her stories.
Fiend rolled his eyes. "You want to die here? Guards al-rea-dy sin-gle you out. I'm not talk-ing now. Talk-ing later, when other in-mates join us in es-cape."

Fool

I'm Eltaba now.
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Bold
Pronouns
Call me whatever you want.
Pokémon Type
Dragon, Rock
Pokédex Entry
Frequently criticizes inane video game plots, especially those involving spiky haired boys and cats.
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
For a moment, there is nothing but silence permeating throughout the prison yard. The sun is baking both inmate and guards alike, and the lack of wind only makes the heat worse. A guard takes a swig from a glass of water they had placed near themselves, prisoners eyeing them with disdain. It felt like a silence that could last forever.

A blaring sound can be heard, slaughtering the unceasing silence with pure American noise, but it does not make the mood any less tense. As it keeps going, a large being steps out from the shadow. Their face is stern, unforgiving, with shiny white fangs sticking out from their enormous underbite. Their body tough, trained, yet aged. There is a visible limp in their step, but despite that they still feel imposing.

Once the large man had made his way onto the platform in front of the bleachers, another guard approached him and asked,

"Do you want us to get the m-"

"I don’t need a god damned microphone maggot, now shut the ever-loving fuck up and let me do my job."

The Granbull barked back at the shrinking guard, causing him to creep back to his post. Sweat could be visibly seen on the guard's forehead, as if the person they had just spoken too was going to kill them just by looking at them.

The beast-like character took to the front of the platform, looking around at all of the inmates. You could see the disappointment in his eyes, as if he was looking at the Pokemon equivalent of a filthy toilet bowl. His face clenched for each prisoner he saw with their heads in their hands, looking like pathetic worms waiting to be gobbled up whole.

"Well, well, well, look at the presents the feds have given me today, just wonderful, absolutely fucking wonderful."

He sighed deeply after saying that, knowing full well that this isn't the first time that he's done this routine, and that it won't be the last. After a moment, his mouth opened wide... what came out next sounded like it came straight from a Exploud.

"ATTENTION EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU WORTHLESS SCUMSUCKING, HEDONISTIC SLIMEBALL SHITSTAINED JACKASSES! I AM YOUR WARDEN, MCNAMARA. YOU WILL ADDRESS ME AS WARDEN, OR WARDEN MCNAMARA, FAILING TO DO SO WILL RESULT IN YOUR DUMB ASS BEING BEATEN ACROSS THE FACE WITH MY BARE FUCKING HANDS, FAILING TO DO SO TWICE AND I MIGHT DAMN WELL RIP YOUR LIMBS OFF OF YOUR BODY. DO I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR, MAGGOTS?!"

There was absolute silence. It was as if the prisoners had just found themselves caged in with a complete madman, someone who was somehow more terrifying than Yorke. McNamara's face then got really red, as he grew incredibly impatient and belted out another command.

"I said, DID I MAKE MYSELF CLEEEEEEARRRRR MAGGOTS?!"

The Prisoners broke out of their shortlived daze of fear and immediately replied to the Warden.

"Yes, Warden McNamara...!" "Uh, Yes Sir!"

There was another moment of silence, and then McNamara started pointing at the inmates, the veins in his hands pumping with fire and fury.

"ALRIGHT, WHO THE HELL FUCKED UP. WHO IN THE HELL FUCKED UP, I WANT YOU TO WALK UP HERE RIGHT NOW BEFORE I GO DOWN THERE AND PLASTER EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU PILES OF SCUM WITH A FIST IN YOUR EYE SOCKET!"

Somehow, Warden McNamara could pick out the single incorrect answer from the crowd. He was pissed, incredibly pissed. Some of the prisoners felt like they were about to piss themselves from the fear, and one eventually pointed at a young Poocheyena. They had been able to hear the Poocheyena's incorrect response, and did not want to incur the wrath of McNamara, especially after seeing what someone like Captain Yorke had done to the Grimmsnarl.

"It- IT WAS HIM, WARDEN MCNAMARA, THIS POOCHEYENA HERE, HE FUCKED UP!"

The Poocheyena's ears perked up in terror, he tried to dismiss the claim at the same time, hoping that by some miracle he wouldn't be called up.

"What the fuck?! Why are you singling me out?!"

It didn't matter, the Warden immediately took one look at him and found his target. A prime candidate, a perfect person to make an example of.

"YOU, THE POOCHEYENA, GET YOUR DOG ASS UP ON THIS PLATFORM ON THE DOUBLE!!!!!!!"

The small pup tried to apologize, but he already knew it didn't matter at this point.

"Wait, WAIT, I SWEAR IT WAS JUST A-"

"DO IT NOW INMATE!"

The young Pokemon sniffled like a newborn babe, tears coming out of his eyes as he started to walk to the platform.

"Hnnh… Yes, Warden."

As the Poocheyena arrived at the stage, McNamara turned to him slowly, his gaze unyielding. The Poocheyena could see McNamara's hands clenching, he was already prepared for what was going to come next.

"Now, Mr. Poocheyena, WHAT IS YOUR NAME?!"

"It’s… It’s…"

Just as he was about to say his name, the Warden took over and began degrading him as he had already done everyone else.

"IT’S WHAT MOTHERFUCKER, COME ON, CAN’T YOU SPIT IT OUT, OR ARE YOU TOO BUSY BEING A COMPLETE AND UTTER FAILURE OF A POKEMON THAT WORDS ARE JUST IMPOSSIBLE FOR YOU TO SPEAK?!"

"MY NAME IS SLINK, WARDEN! MY NAME IS SLINK!"

Slink shuddered as the words came out of his mouth, the last thing he wanted was for people to know his dumb nickname that his old gangmates used to call him, and now he had just blurted out in front of a bunch of unknown people, and someone he knew was about to beat the life out of him.

The Warden seemed pleased with Slink's compliance, and proceeded to sarcastically demand from the other prisoners,

"Look at that, you spoke! His name’s Slink everybody, now give him some god damned applause!"

The rest of the inmates were so incredibly confused by this, that they just stared at the Warden and his soon-to-be victim with a blank expression. Warden McNamara did not appreciate this, obviously.

"WHEN I SAY GIVE THE MAN APPLAUSE, I MEAN DO IT THIS FUCKING INSTANT, AS IF ARCEUS HIMSELF WAS GIVING YOU A COMMAND FROM THE HEAVENS ABOVE!"

Everyone immediately started clapping, some wooing for Slink, hoping that doing so would prevent them from getting bashed for at least a few days. The Warden eventually had enough.

"Alright, NOW SHUT THE FUCK UP!"

The Warden sighed and began pacing around the Poocheyena. Slink's eyes darted around as his face grew tense, waiting for the moment he would have to tense himself up.

"
Now, everybody, I want you to take a look at Mr. Slink here. You see how fresh he looks right now, like he just came right from the streets into this very Prison? Well, I want you to take a good look at him."

Warden McNamara immediately began bashing Slink with his massive paws, smashing, cracking, pummeling. First it was just spit and sweat splattering on the ground, but then the blood came too. Slink's eyes slowly rolled back as McNamara began to kick him in the stomach, dropping his heel on his side... Over and over and over... When the Warden had finished, Slink was like a lifeless puppet, knocked unconscious and sprawled onto the platform. The large, monstrous Granbull, with blood and spittle on his arms and legs, turned back to the prisoners. His eyes were not like the earlier Captain's, there was no pleasure in the atrocity he had committed, only necessary discipline; At least in his perspective anyway.

"THIS IS WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO YOU IF YOU DO NOT OBEY THE RULES OF THIS PRISON, REGARDLESS OF YOUR SEX, REGARDLESS OF YOUR AGE. IN HERE YOU ARE ALL EQUAL PILES OF SHIT, YOU ARE ALL ENTIRELY WORTHLESS BEINGS WITH NO PURPOSE IN LIFE. MY JOB IS TO GIVE YOU THAT PURPOSE, TO TURN YOU INTO PROPERLY RECONDITIONED CIVILIANS! SOME OF YOU MAY BE ABLE TO EXPERIENCE WHAT THAT IS LIKE, MOST OF YOU WILL FAIL AND END UP LIKE SLINK HERE! IT IS YOUR CHOICE!"

As he was about to turn and walk back to his quarters, he caught a glimpse of Mikhail and Caleb in the corner. He immediately felt enraged, one of his subordinates had gone directly against one of his commands, and he was not about to have that, especially not in front of his new inmates.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE THOSE TWO DOING OVER THERE?! WHO THE NAME OF GOD TOLD THEM THEY COULD BE SEPARATE FROM THE REST OF THE PRISONERS?!"

The other guards started freaking out, looking at one another trying to figure out who made that decision. Then, a familiar face started trotting his way to the platform.

"I did, McNamara."

The Warden's mood immediately calmed down as he took notice of the muscular Raichu in front of him. It was clear that the two were on very amicable terms for the latter to be able to refer to McNamara by only his name.

"Hmm, Captain Yorke. Explain to me what your reasons for doing so are?"

Captain Yorke began to elaborate, starting with his reasons for Caleb. His sarcastic tone in swift contrast to the beat down he had given earlier.

"The Crobat there is supposedly 'The Phantom' oooooh, spooky right? The politicians who had him placed in here want him to get 'special treatment'."

McNamara then eyed down Fiend, not knowing about his criminal record, being curious as to why this hair covered gremlin would be placed next to a master criminal hated by the big wigs.

"What about the Grimmsnarl?"

Captain Yorke almost started to chuckle, he knew the Warden would get a kick out of why he placed Mikhail there.

"Oh, you’ll love this. He’s an Ex-Spetznaz Officer, a one of a kind Commie. I’m surprised his ass hasn’t been placed on Death Row to tell you the truth. I made sure to give him an extra warm welcome for you, I know how much you hate the Reds."

McNamara smiled, the first warm feeling he had given for the entire time the new inmates had witnessed him... It was perhaps even the first time the other guards besides Yorke had seen him happy either.

"Well, Good Work then Captain Yorke, here, stand next to me."

"Alright, McNamara."

Yorke then walked to the other side of McNamara, his large imposing figure next to the Warden's bringing an inescapable atmosphere of terror to the Prison Yard. McNamara then promptly introduced the Captain, not that he really needed to.

"THIS IS CAPTAIN PHILLIP C. YORKE!! HE IS THE ROCK ON WHICH THIS PRISON IS BUILT UPON! THAT IS TO SAY, HE IS THE TOUGHEST, MEANEST SON OF A BITCH YOU WILL EVER MEET IN YOUR ENTIRE GOD FORSAKEN LIVES. IF YOU DARE TRY TO INCITE VIOLENCE AMONG YOURSELVES, ATTEMPT TO INFLICT HARM ON ANY OF THE GUARDS, OR ATTEMPT TO ESCAPE, YOU WILL FIND YOURSELF GETTING VERY INTIMATE WITH HIM! AND BY INTIMATE, I MEAN YOU’LL BE LUCKY IF HE DOESN’T FLAT OUT KILL YOU ON THE FIRST BLOW!"

The Warden breathed in and out, relaxing himself. The speech was almost over. He looked at the audience before him, feeling his performance would have a strong impact on them. He decided to end on one final chilling note.

"So get used to your life here at Franklin D. Roosevelt Intersex Prison. This has been your welcoming to paradise, now make way for your cells."

Even as he and Yorke walked away, the tension remained as the other guards soon came and started guiding everyone to the cell block.

"These will be your cells."

The guards look at you, and have you walk inside.

"
Now, make sure to be asleep by 22:00 PM, any activity after that and you will be taken to the 'White Room', do you understand?"

You are placed in a room, with another cellmate alongside you. Mikhail and Raul find themselves sharing a cell, while Alena finds herself with the broken down Poocheyena, who still hasn't woken up despite being moved into the Cell.

"
As for you, Mr. Mahoney."

The guard glared at Caleb, he grabbed him from the back and proceeded to drag him through the halls. They eventually reached a large, white room. No windows, no bed, no food, no water, no toilet, just an unending void of white.

"This will be your personal room for an entire month, the big wigs hope it will be 'accommodating' for you."

The guard then threw Caleb inside, and quickly locked the door shut.

It is now the evening, a time to process everything that has happened today... and pray to god that tomorrow won't be any worse.

Last edited:

THKS

Pokédex No.
Caught
Nov 15, 2020
Nature
Timid
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
Ground, Normal
Pokédex Entry
‘Here we go…’, Raul thought, seeing his new cell roommate, as he walks in.

Suddenly, the door shuts, making Raul feel slightly tense. Whether he liked it or not, Mikhail was now his cellmate. He has heard that the Grimmsnarl was an Ex-Spetznaz officer, which made him more wary. Yet Raul remembered how Mikhail was treated, and his worries initially turned to sympathy.

He was now lying on the bed seperating him from the Grimmsnarl, but he had to be careful. One wrong word, and Raul could be the next prisoner incapacitated.

“Hey, there", Raul whispers to Mikhail. "How did you get in this shithole?”

Last edited:

SimplyUnknown

Johto League Champion
Writer
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Fire, Psychic
Pokédex Entry
A silent watcher who speaks only when something needs to be said. Offers free hugs to those who need them.
Alena gave a small sigh of relief as the guard locked the cell behind him and stomped off down the hall. Once she was sure he was gone, she slithered over to the unconscious body of Slink. Thankfully, he was still breathing despite the heavy beating he'd been treated to by Warden McNamara. Definitely a man to avoid, she concluded as she returned to her bed and bit off a corner of the sheets. Mentally apologizing to Slink as there wasn't a sink she could see, she dipped the cloth in the toilet briefly and then returned to the unconscious Dark type's side to begin mopping up some of the blood.

Slink whimpered some when she accidentally pressed down on a sensitive spot, but Alena just shushed him and he thankfully remained asleep. Sadly, once he was clean, there wasn't too much else she could do for him. She had no bandages for his cuts or to wrap up his likely cracked and broken ribs. Alena hoped he stayed asleep for a while; the sleep would keep him numb to the pain for a while.

Her nursing completed for the time being, the Milotic flipped the mattress around so that the torn corner was covered by the pillow and the wall and then curled up on her cot. Things would no doubt only get worse in the coming days, so she would try to get some sleep while she could.

Memento

The Princess of Darkness
Writer
Screenshotter
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 30, 2019
Nature
Timid
Pronouns
She, her
Pokémon Type
Fairy, Ghost
Pokédex Entry
Fiend's withdrawal was kicking in worse than ever, but he swallowed his bile; he was not going to draw more attention by vomiting. He heard the Alolan Persian speak to him.

"I am...for-mer Spetsnaz," the Grimmsnarl whispered in a tone that would only carry to Raul. "In for drug po-ses-sion, ill-e-gal wea-pons, mul-ti-ple mur-ders, and trea-son. I want...to kill Yorke, my for-mer u-nit, whom-ev-er in my way." His eyes were harder than granite.

"And you? What you in for?"

Last edited:

THKS

Pokédex No.
Caught
Nov 15, 2020
Nature
Timid
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
Ground, Normal
Pokédex Entry
“I was a thief…”, the Persian replied with a whisper. “I stole plenty of things back in the day, the most common being money, and I had a good team back then. Too bad they left me high and dry at the scene…”

Raul’s eyes briefly look down, sighing, then back up.

“I saw what Yorke did to your ring”, Raul whispered to Mikhail. “I’d kill Yorke for that, too. I never got along with Raichus, anyway.”

Last edited:

Memento

The Princess of Darkness
Writer
Screenshotter
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 30, 2019
Nature
Timid
Pronouns
She, her
Pokémon Type
Fairy, Ghost
Pokédex Entry
"A thief. Use-ful for es-cape," Fiend whispered before the mention of the ring. "Not mine. My...my wife's. All I had left of her. Now gone."

He stared at something only he could see. Vasilisa's eyes of shimmering starlight, her blue-and-pink coat, the subtle scent of her daisy perfume, their first kiss at seventeen, the wedding bells in a private affair two years later, her joy at their first child in her belly, her last words to him: "I'm coming home, honey,"...

Fiend had never cried - or even shown much emotion, for that matter - since she had died in that fiery wreck. It haunted him, drove him to find any way to block the memories of identifying her burnt corpse with the diamond ring she always wore, the ring that now lay in irreplaceable pieces, soon to be swept into the trash...and forgotten...like him.

The Man of Many Names

Formerly of the 4000+ Posts Club.
Writer
Screenshotter
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 13, 2019
Nature
Sassy
Pronouns
Pokémon Type
Water, Steel
Pokédex Entry
With the pokedex number of 493, this Pokemon is essentially Arceus and fully intends to let the power get to his head.
OK. Solitary confinement. This has advantages. Caleb has lived alone for most of his adult life, so having a small space in the prison to claim as his own shouldn't be too difficult, especially since he can't get distracted by attempts for his bunkmate to establish dominance over him. Caleb now has time to relax, time to concentrate on days gone by, and time to conduct his own theory as to who The Phantom might actually be. If all goes well, Caleb could sue the prison dry for gross mistreatment of prisoners, and the warden and every guard working in this hellscape would be forced to undergo every sadistic torment they inflicted on him and the other prisoners.

Of course, this situation is not perfect. Caleb is still in a prison, and this time they couldn't even pay him the courtesy of giving him a toilet. Retribution from the people that The Phantom blackmailed, undoubtedly, but Caleb is still not looking forward to indulging in unsanitary practices just because toilets are apparently a luxury now. Knowing his luck, the guards are going to make HIM clean up his own cell instead of just having some poor shmuck clean it up while he's on his mandatory outside break.

Time is also a major problem. Caleb is staring down multiple life sentences, and since clocks aren't anywhere to be found, Caleb will have no idea how far down his sentence he is. Or what the time of day is.

...What time is it, anyway? Has it been an hour since Caleb Mahoney was sent to his cell? Caleb hasn't seen a clock since he first got admitted, so maybe he's right? Maybe he's wrong?

...Sure. Sure it's been an hour. Why not? Is there anything that says otherwise? How is he to know?

THKS

Pokédex No.
Caught
Nov 15, 2020
Nature
Timid
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
Ground, Normal
Pokédex Entry
‘Shit…’, Raul thought with a shocked look on his face. He didn’t expect to hear the ring belonged to Mikhail’s wife.

“I’m really sorry to hear that”, Raul whispered to Mikhail. “I really am. But I can also relate. I lost my parents to a gang shooting; my father died instantly, and my mother was put on life support. When I was counting down the days to my trial, my mother suddenly died of a broken heart.”

Raul puts a hand on his own chest, closing his eyes.

“All I had left was a picture of them” Raul continued whispering as he suddenly balled up his hand, “and a guard tore that up to pieces. It nearly felt like my soul was ripped away from me. Now it feels like I have nothing…”

After taking a moment, Raul opened his eyes.

“…but to me, it also feels like I have nothing left to lose”, Raul whispered, placing his hand by his side. “If you want to escape, then I am more than willing to help.”

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)