• Ten years and still kicking! Nominations are here for the 2020 Nuzforums Extravaganza! #HappyNuzYear
  • Want to support a good cause? Visit https://blacklivesmatters.carrd.co/ to see how you can help the Black Lives Matter movement, even without donating.
  • This spooky-themed special episode wraps up the inaugural season of The Writer's Locke! As a sweetener we’ve included a roundtable with glancesherlock, all about Gracidea! Clocking in at around 100 minutes, this episode is an absolute chonker and an utter delight. Thank you for your support, Nuzforums!
  • New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.
  • One of our new features includes receiving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about Critique Level Tags!

Roleplay Mature PokeMaggia [Resumed]

THKS

The Trainer behind Franklin.
Screenshotter
Pokédex No.
Caught
Nov 15, 2020
Nature
Timid
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
Ground, Normal
Pokédex Entry
"No matter what I do, I do it just for you."
Raul hears the Conkeldurr’s menacing words, then notices the Geodude hovering around in agony. I’ve got to help my cellmate, Raul thought as he rushed to the blinded Geodude.

Raul grabs the Geodude, does a run-up and strikes him at the Conkeldurr’s back with all his force, knocking the Geodude out, before taking a leap back from the Conkeldurr.

“IF YOU WANT TO KILL HIM”, Raul shouted with a menacing look of his own, brandishing the blunt end of his utensil, “THEN YOU'LL HAVE TO GO THROUGH ME FIRST!”

I have no idea what I’ve got myself into…, Raul thought as he maintained his look.

Last edited:

Memento

The Princess of Darkness
Writer
Screenshotter
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 30, 2019
Nature
Timid
Pronouns
She, her
Pokémon Type
Fairy, Ghost
Pokédex Entry
She is known to spend hours daydreaming about her stories.
Fiend sighed in annoyance, wiping the blood from his nose, where the Conkeldurr had hit him. He maneuvered his way to the cafeteria line.

“You think you stand chance?” the Grimmsnarl said coolly. “Could kill you do-zen times o-ver. Let me show you.”

Fiend, being an ex-Spetsnaz officer, was not bluffing; he smashed the glass barrier between him and the food, flung a few of the shards toward Samuel as a distraction, before going for the big prize: the remnants of the hot food that was the chicken, dumping it on the Conkeldurr’s head - hot oil, grease, chicken, and sauce all.

Last edited:

SimplyUnknown

Johto League Champion
Writer
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Fire, Psychic
Pokédex Entry
A silent watcher who speaks only when something needs to be said. Offers free hugs to those who need them.
Alena swallowed around the lump in her throat and slithered over to the nearest corner. This was her mess and she knew she had to help clean it up, but that didn't mean Slink had to get involved. Depositing the Poochyena on the floor as gently as she could, she whispered, "Stay out of sight and try to get out of here."

Calling on years of practice, Alena lifted her head high and sashayed back over to the group, hoping to draw their attention. "Oh Samuel. Haven't you forgotten something?" As she passed one of the abandoned tables, one of the forks vanished between the fins of her tail. "Aren't I the one you want?" All he had to do was get close enough to her, and the fork would be going right into those eyes. That is, if she could get his attention in the first place. He seemed pretty focused on the Grimmsnarl right now.

The Man of Many Names

Formerly of the 4000+ Posts Club.
Writer
Screenshotter
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 13, 2019
Nature
Sassy
Pronouns
Pokémon Type
Water, Steel
Pokédex Entry
With the pokedex number of 493, this Pokemon is essentially Arceus and fully intends to let the power get to his head.
Hah, the idiot just guaranteed his own death! Anyone with even a slight knowledge in first aid will tell you that you NEVER remove a blade that's been lodged into your skin, at least not without something else covering the wound. Otherwise, the wound remains unprotected and blood will come gushing out of it like a waterfall, leading to death in minutes.

Caleb continues to discreetly watch the fight...but then he hears laughter coming from the entrances to the cafeteria. He doesn't think that any other prisoners are set to come here, so he can only assume that the guards are watching the fight from...what he can only imagine are see-through walls.

"Wait a minute..." Traditional protocol would dictate that prison guards waste no time in breaking up a fight to ensure peace and as little casualties as possible. Roosevelt certainly isn't a traditional prison, but he would have to imagine that they would want to end the fight immediately.

Clearly the guards see an opportunity that can only be exploited by having Rosenburgh continue to fight his battles alone. But with his unguarded wound and iron resolve to kill the communist, this battle is only going to end in Rosenburgh's death, win or lose. That means...

"It's a trap! The guards WANT Rosenburgh to die!"

Fool

I'm Eltaba now.
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Bold
Pronouns
Call me whatever you want.
Pokémon Type
Dragon, Rock
Pokédex Entry
Frequently criticizes inane video game plots, especially those involving spiky haired boys and cats.
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
The room fills with the sound of heavy breathing. Samuel stands before Mikhail; Glass, blood, meat and all. He continues to slump towards the fiend, gripping the knife steadily.

"Heh... Heheheheheh... Oh Red..."

The brute sputters out his words, drenched in darkening blood. Blood that boils with each second Samuel stares down his prey.

"You've just made a very, very big mistake."

The footsteps get faster as he inches ever closer to his desired victim, his grip tightens, his eyes focus.

"Now... EVEN IF IT KILLS ME!! I'LL MAKE SURE TO TEAR YOUR BODY INTO SHREDDED MEAT AND HAIR!!!!!!!!!!"

Blood oozing from his chest, he releases a mighty roar. Like that of a feral beast, it inspired fear into the many spectators in the cafeteria.

"GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

He dashes ever closer, laughing all the while. Laughing and laughing, as if fate had been predestined to go his way. He however, miscalculated. The steps suddenly stopped, and he gripped at the wound in his side. Black fluids spewing out, a dark red pus coating him in death. His smile faded, his face filled with pure and utter malaise.

"Ah..."

He looked up the the ceiling, his eyes dilating, the light escaping them.

"Uh... No..."

Pounding his fist into his side, he belted out a final cry of frustration.

"No, no, no... Not like this... I'm... I'm SAMUEL ROSENBURGH!!!! I AM A GOD!!! I'm SAMUEL ROSENBUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURCKKKKKKKKHHHHHHHHH! BLEEEEEECH!!!!"

His mouth covered in blood, was suffocating him as he spoke. He suddenly heaved forward, and plopped straight into the ground. As he tried to stare at Mikhail, to say one last word, his eyes caught a glimpse of the entrance. He saw a smiling face, a face on the body of a man he knew would finish what Samuel had started.

"Oh... Oh hohohohoho... Goodie. At least I'll have solace in the fact... That once I die..."

He cracked a bloody smile, the smile of spite and glee. His eyes looking directly into Fiend's.

"You'll be put through hell on... ear... th... ugh..."

With that, Samuel Rosenburgh's reign as the Prison Brute had come to an abrupt and violent end. Nobody would miss him, not even his mother... Had he not killed her all those years ago.

In the silence of Sam's death, small claps erupted into larger claps. A small chuckle grew into boisterous laughter. Everyone turned their eyes to see... Philip C. Yorke. A man quite literally having the time of his life, or at least he knew he would be very shortly.

"Heheheheheheh, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! What an asbolutely magnificent show! The blood, the spectacle, even the shocking twist!"

As his smile scrunched into a smirk, he eyed Magdalena cradling the limp body of Slink, Raul with paws clenched, an utterly terrified Caleb, and last but not least, the mighty fiend Mikhail. He chuckled to himself, before calming down his speech.

"Oh wait, that would be right now."

Multiple guards flooded into the room behind the Captain, equipped with various guns and batons. Philip tilted his head upward, showing all of his teeth in a triumphant grin.

"You broke the rules kiddies, now I've got to put you in time out."

Pointing at all 5 of you, he began to command his grunts.

"
BOYS! Grab our new guests!"

He turned to walk out of the room, lighting another one of his favorite cigarettes.

"
It's time to go to Wonderland."

The guards hastily grabbed all of you, even Caleb who hadn't even fought anyone, though one can guess they didn't even care about that... in their minds, being "The Phantom" alone warranted extra punishment.

As the doors opened to an unseen wing of the prison, the entire hall erupted in a cacophony of noise. Loud classical music played over the speakers, mixing with the screams of tortured prisoners. Their cries filled the room, in unison to the praying chants of other inmates, those who have accepted their death.

"OH GOD!!! MAKE IT STOP!!! IT'S BEEN THREE DAYS!!! I HAVEN'T EATEN IN THREE FUCKING DAYS!!!!!!!! MY EYES, THEY KEEP MY EYES OPEN ALL DAY!!!! I CAN'T BLINK-"

"I'm gonna die, I'm gonna die, I'm gonna die, I'm gonna die, I'm gonna die, I'm gonna die..."

A screech like rabid animal could be heard throughout the hall, echoing in the ears of the other inmates.

"-
They come for you... they always come for you!!!"

"Our father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name. Thy kingdom come, thy will be done, on earth as it is in heaven. Give us each day, our daily oran. And forgive us our sins, as we forgive those who have sinned against us. And lead us not into distortion, but deliver us from the forsaken one. In the name of the King, the stars, and the echoes of time, I pray amen."

As the 5 of you are thrown into separate cells, you are chained to a wall. A guard behind you, holding what appears to be a whip begins to strike you, to the sounds of the Captain's laughter.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!"

Philip's voice rings out, and suddenly turns into a calm, pleased tone.

"Welcome to your new home... I hope you'll like it as much as I do."

You cannot see his face, but you can tell he is satisfied with how this all panned out. Killing Samuel, getting rid of one of the prison's bigger issues to deal with, as well as giving him an excuse to torture, he's utterly thankful for you, not that you're thankful for that yourselves.

"Because in here, I'll get to break you down. Piece... by piece."

He finishes his introductory speech with more uproarious laughter. He has won... and he wants you to know that.

"Heheheheheheheheheheheheheh, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

His laughter fades as you proceed to undergo unspeakable torture.

Two weeks have passed... you have scars all over your body. The physical pain will not be permanent... but the emotional and mental strain will last forever. You find yourself in the Prison Yard. It is your free time, to simply relax... or reflect. Then after that, you'll be returning to your original cells.

THKS

Screenshotter
Pokédex No.
Caught
Nov 15, 2020
Nature
Timid
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
Ground, Normal
Pokédex Entry
Wounds that have healed are all over Raul, though to him it still feels like he’s being tortured. It wasn’t like it was unearned, though, as he was crazy enough to blind a Geodude to risk helping his cellmate out a fortnight ago.

Raul clutches his chest with his right hand and ends up feeling the diagonal scar running across his body. He sighs vehemently, failing to see many positives out of this. Raul suddenly looks up at the sun, with his left hand covering the glare.

1973. Raul was sitting by his mother, who is resting in hospital. The doctor, a Noctowl, looks at the clipboard, with a straight face.

“I’ve looked at the results, Maria”, says the doctor. “Unfortunately, the shooting incident has left you with a bullet struck in your spinal cord, and another passing through your right lung. You’re lucky to have the other lung unharmed.”

“But what does that mean?”, Maria responds, slowly showing tears.

“It means… you may never be able to walk again. I’m sorry.”

Maria gasps in shock, as Raul clutches her right hand to support her. As the doctor moves away, Maria tilts her head down, before turning to her son.

“Son…”, Maria said to Raul, “…I think we’ve made a mistake.”

“How come?”, Raul responded, attempting to keep a brave face.

“Ever since we’ve moved to the United States, we’ve suffered blow after blow. You don’t have a job, my husband is gone, and I’m confined to a bed in a hospital, where there isn’t even a good view outside. I don’t even know if I have the heart to go on…”

Raul looks down with a worried sigh before closing his eyes. This is perhaps the biggest burden he has been given in his life so far, and the one thing he can do is to pick himself and his mother up.

Raul opens his eyes and looks at Maria.

“I will”, Raul said, slowly showing a smile. “I will. I’ll find a way to provide and take care of the bills. Whatever it takes to help you feel better.”

“But I’m never going to walk again”, Maria responded almost immediately. “What kind of son would want a wheelchair-bound mother who can’t even take care of her own functions?”

“What kind of question is that?”, Raul laughed off. “I’ll love you even if you didn’t have any fur left. No matter what, you’re still my mother. And you’ll always be my mother.”

“Raul…”, Maria began to tear, before slowly showing a smile of her own. “Could you please hug me?”

Raul nods without hesitation and hugs his mother carefully.

“I’ll find a way”, Raul whispered in his mother's ear. “I’ll find a way…”

Raul slowly begins to feel upbeat again, with the words, I’ll find a way, beginning to hit a similar note to him. While he remains in the hell that he is in now, what’s outside could offer him and his group to be a spot of hope: To do whatever they feel like. That is, if they wanted to…

We have to start making moves…, Raul thought, with his attention now away from the sun.

The Man of Many Names

Writer
Screenshotter
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 13, 2019
Nature
Sassy
Pronouns
Pokémon Type
Water, Steel
Pokédex Entry
With the pokedex number of 493, this Pokemon is essentially Arceus and fully intends to let the power get to his head.
The only thing that made the unrelenting string of torture bearable was the knowledge that Caleb was right.

The warden was clearly looking for an excuse to further abuse his prisoners, and he played everybody (except him) to get one. He used Rosenburgh's arrogance and thick-headedness to get him to provoke the prisoners, he used the emotional vulnerabilities exuding from the Communist and the woman to provoke a prison-fight, and he used the guards greed and/or hatred of Rosenburgh to not intervene until Rosenburgh was a dead man walking.

That was the problem with guards like Rosenburgh acting like the Sawsbuck stopped with him; they're only as intimidating as their competition, and however intimidating Rosenburgh wanted to come off as, Warden McNamara towered over him. So if McNamara wanted to use Rosenburgh as a sacrificial Mareep to have some justification in sending some prisoners to Wonderland, nobody would try and stand in his way. McNamara did say that "IN HERE YOU ARE ALL EQUAL PILES OF SHIT, YOU ARE ALL ENTIRELY WORTHLESS BEINGS WITH NO PURPOSE IN LIFE." shortly after Captain Yorke singled out him and the commie, and he suspects that McNamara wasn't just talking to the prisoners.

Holy shit, Caleb forgot all about Captain Yorke. Yorke was just as much of an asshole as Rosenburgh, and whoever McNamara promotes in Rosenburgh's place will undoubtedly let the power get to his head. This whole cycle will continue anew, and Caleb will continue to get punished for a crime he didn't commit.

Suddenly, Caleb gets an idea. McNamara could've sent in extra guards to stop the fight and potentially save Rosenburgh's life, but he didn't. The guards could've taken that decision as a hint that McNamara views his employees as cannon fodder, but they were too overwhelmed by their bloodlust to realize it.

If Caleb could somehow convince the guards that McNamara sees them as superfluous, then he could be able to turn this house against itself...

THKS

Screenshotter
Pokédex No.
Caught
Nov 15, 2020
Nature
Timid
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
Ground, Normal
Pokédex Entry
Raul sees Caleb and walks over to talk to him.

“Hey, there”, Raul said to the Crobat. “How are you feeling right now?”

Last edited:

Memento

The Princess of Darkness
Writer
Screenshotter
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 30, 2019
Nature
Timid
Pronouns
She, her
Pokémon Type
Fairy, Ghost
Pokédex Entry
Fiend was not broken.

He had undergone serious injuries from torture in his time, and his hatred of Yorke kept him focused, even when the Raichu had dug small wooden stakes underneath his fingernails - a popular torture of the North Vietnamese. He would bide his time, he would wait until Yorke slipped up, until the son of a bitch made a mistake. And unlike Yorke, Fiend would make his death quick and clean, and yet enough to make him suffer, like he was trained to do by the Spetsnaz.

He gazed around the courtyard passively, waiting for someone to talk to him.

SimplyUnknown

Johto League Champion
Writer
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Fire, Psychic
Pokédex Entry
A silent watcher who speaks only when something needs to be said. Offers free hugs to those who need them.
They hadn't touched her face. Alena bit back a bitter laugh as she carefully slithered her way over to a corner. All that torture and they hadn't touched her face. Reminded her of the only job she'd ever had. You could do whatever you wanted to her body, but if you touched her face...

Sighing, the Milotic shook her head. It was over now, and she'd survived. Somehow. Scanning the yard cautiously, she paused and bit her lip at the sight of an equally battered Grimmsnarl. Alena hadn't had the chance to talk to any of her fellow torture victims other than the screams and moans of pain, and she certainly wasn't looking forward to talking to the Persian. Slink, she'd see back in her cell when the day was done. But this man...

Swallowing, Alena made her way over to the Grimmsnarl, who eyed her with a mixture of wariness and curiosity. "I never got the chance to thank you, for helping me. I'm sorry that it got you in trouble."

The Man of Many Names

Writer
Screenshotter
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 13, 2019
Nature
Sassy
Pronouns
Pokémon Type
Water, Steel
Pokédex Entry
Caleb turned to the Alolan Persian.

"...I've been better. The guards are CLEARLY getting too much fun out of exploiting their power over us, and..." Caleb was about to finish his sentence, but then he remembered his plan. It could work, but it could use some outside critique.

"...Just out of curiosity, how loyal would you say the guards are to each other?"

THKS

Screenshotter
Pokédex No.
Caught
Nov 15, 2020
Nature
Timid
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
Ground, Normal
Pokédex Entry
“That’s a huge question”, Raul pondered, balling his left hand onto his chin for a brief moment.

“From what I’ve seen so far, not very”, Raul continued. “I think it’s clear that the warden has a favorite mouse who is waiting for his moment to rule this yard. And even then, the rest of the guards seem to let the warden walk all over them with fear as if he's the King. Right now, I’m wondering what would happen if one of those guards had the heart to stand up for themselves.”

Last edited:

Fool

I'm Eltaba now.
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Bold
Pronouns
Call me whatever you want.
Pokémon Type
Dragon, Rock
Pokédex Entry
Frequently criticizes inane video game plots, especially those involving spiky haired boys and cats.
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
The doors to the Prison Yard opened with a loud boom as new prisoners arrived to be given their introductory speeches. Warden McNamara, as loud and ruthless as ever screamed at the prisoners about their worthlessness and lack of purpose. Yorke grinned with glee at the sight of fresh meat for him to tear into, something which these newcomers were not aware of.

Among these new inmates was a young Claydol named Joseph Hamilton. A techie who happened to take the wrong deal at the wrong time. As one of the youngest members in the prison, many others were eying him out as either their newest errand boy or their newest punching bag.

The speech came to an end, but rather than sending the new inmates to their cells, they allowed them the chance to enjoy "Recess" with the current group of criminals, before everyone would be taken back to their cells.

Memento

The Princess of Darkness
Writer
Screenshotter
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 30, 2019
Nature
Timid
Pronouns
She, her
Pokémon Type
Fairy, Ghost
Pokédex Entry
Fiend looked calmly at the Milotic approaching him.

"It was no-ting," he said. "Would do the same for a-ny wo-man."

He glared at McNamara and Yorke looking over the new prisoners.

Hydrochlorinate

Bard of Mind
Hacker
Screenshotter
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Feb 2, 2020
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
Bug, Dark
Pokédex Entry
Preferring to operate in the dark, this pokemon is quick to obtain and discard many behaviors.
"...oh fuck, oh fuck..." Joseph mutters to himself, scanning the courtyard. Perhaps there would be a group of pokemon who wouldn't instantly decide to crush him, in a fight or... other ways.

His eyes land on a particularly roughed up Crobat and Persian, and he made his way over.

If diplomacy fails he might be able to take the Crobat in a fight
...maybe.

Joseph was so fucked.

THKS

Screenshotter
Pokédex No.
Caught
Nov 15, 2020
Nature
Timid
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
Ground, Normal
Pokédex Entry
Raul calmly listens to McNamara’s daily routine of tearing a new end to each soul that moves into this prison, initially focusing to keep his mouth shut.

I don’t know why… but he doesn’t seem to scare me, Raul thought with a stone-faced expression on his face. He’s a dog, taller and should be stronger than me despite his age… but I don’t seem to feel that side of fear, anymore. What the hell happened to me in those two weeks?

Once the speech was over, Raul catches the eye of a Claydol worryingly moving to him and Caleb.

Well, I already ruined any chance of being friends with that Milotic…, Raul thought as Joseph was moving closer. Might as well start over with this one.

“Hey, there”, Raul said to the Claydol. “What are you in here for?”

Last edited:

SimplyUnknown

Johto League Champion
Writer
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Fire, Psychic
Pokédex Entry
Suddenly angry, Alena's tail began thrashing. "No, it's not nothing. You were put through weeks of torture because of me. You killed someone because of me. That should never be nothing." Angry tears began welling up in her eyes and she hastily blinked them away. "Even if he was scum, he was still a person. And now he's dead. Because he tried to hurt me and you stopped him."

No one else had ever tried, she thought before shoving it back and locking it away in her mind. Taking a deep breath, the Milotic tried to calm herself. "That's a debt that I have to repay. If you want sex, fine. Need a guard distracted, fine. But I will repay that debt." Having said her piece, Alena slithered back to her corner, hoping to be left alone for the rest of yard time. She needed to rehearse what to say to Slink anyways.

Hydrochlorinate

Bard of Mind
Hacker
Screenshotter
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Feb 2, 2020
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
Bug, Dark
Pokédex Entry
Preferring to operate in the dark, this pokemon is quick to obtain and discard many behaviors.
It takes a moment for Joseph to register that Raul had asked a question.
"Huh? Oh, I guess this is the closest prison they had." He shrugs, before realizing something.
"Wait shit, you meant- fuck. I'm in here for espionage. You?"
It was his first interaction here and he was already screwing up.

THKS

Screenshotter
Pokédex No.
Caught
Nov 15, 2020
Nature
Timid
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
Ground, Normal
Pokédex Entry
Raul notices Joseph screw up with the conversation but doesn’t pay much attention to it.

“Well, I’m in here for a few things; theft and robbery”, Raul said. “My team left me behind in a bank heist gone bad.”

Memento

The Princess of Darkness
Writer
Screenshotter
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 30, 2019
Nature
Timid
Pronouns
She, her
Pokémon Type
Fairy, Ghost
Pokédex Entry
Fiend looked at the Milotic in confusion as she slithered away.

He had killed many in service of his country, with almost all being enemy combatants. Killing the Conkeldurr had meant even less to him than swatting a gnat; mons like that crawled out of the woodwork every day, it seemed like, and ending their lives was doing a favor to the world.

Torture didn't mean much to him; the Spetsnaz had done worse to him just for him to join the elite unit. Yorke would never break him, although he definitely couldn't see how the other prisoners in the supposed "Wonderland" could've dealt with the tortures the Raichu had inflicted on them.

As for the Milotic repaying his favor, the only thing he could ask is one he was pretty sure that she wouldn't do: try to escape this Godforsaken prison. Sex meant as little to him as the lives of those he killed; Vasilisa was the only one for him, and with her gone...forget about having a hole through his heart; his heart had been ripped out, stomped on, and burned to a crisp. Nothing healed the wounds. Drugs helped for a time, but the pain would always come back.

He felt a rush of bile come up his mouth as his withdrawal symptoms kicked into high gear. He couldn't prevent himself from puking all over a small corner of the prison yard. He heaved up every single bit he had eaten for lunch, trembling like a leaf in the autumn gales, swearing silently in Russian.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)