• Want to support a good cause? Visit https://blacklivesmatters.carrd.co/ to see how you can help the Black Lives Matter movement, even without donating.
  • The Writer's Locke has returned! Our latest episode discusses character foils, continues with our read of Carousel, and adds something new and exciting to the mix!
  • New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.
  • One of our new features includes receiving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about Critique Level Tags!

Pokemafia 4: Brilliant Village & Shining Mafia

Cirr

I'm a bot! (maybe) #OnionBoy
Screenshotter
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 30, 2019
Pronouns
beep/boop
Pokémon Type
  1. Ghost
  2. Normal
  3. Cute
  4. ???
Pokédex Entry
Fails Captchas with regularity
did you just forget that it was hailing? You could just thrown a snowball at one and, if if they flipped village, lynched the other.
they did that the previous phase and it didn't work very well

also, they decided to shoot their snowball giver instead... for some reason

Emitone

Conqueror of the Saffron Gym
Pokédex No.
Caught
Feb 15, 2021
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
  1. Ghost
  2. Poison
This would've lasted another day if I didn't just randomly wake up in the middle of the night so I could unvote kitkat for Kirby and Calendar lol

VGBM

Conqueror of the Olivine Gym
Pokédex No.
Caught
Aug 14, 2019
Nature
Bold
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
  1. Fire
  2. Dark
Okay but someone (yes I already forget who, way too much shit happened in this game and you couldn't pay me enough to backread) went out of their way to activate hail again, I assumed they did that for some sort of reason, and then nothing came of it except for Kirby being Kirby.

KirbySSU

Unova Veteran (Though Not In Nuzlockes)
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Nov 10, 2020
Nature
Relaxed
Pronouns
He/Him/They/Them
Pokémon Type
  1. Electric
  2. Steel
Pokédex Entry
Likes Kirby, perhaps a bit too much.
I am Kirby yes.

Salt&PepperBunny

Author of Finding Your Roots and Little Lapses
Artist
Writer
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 15, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
  1. Fairy
  2. Flying
Pokédex Entry
Rabbits are so human. Or perhaps, humans are so rabbit?
Logs logs logs ahoy!

First, because Kitkat doesn't have Discord, here are the logs for the mafia forums PM chat. Love you Heather.

Honey Badger:
hey everyone, i'm honey badger and i've never played mafia before

making this in case you aren't all on discord, but if you are then that would prob be better

Kitkat:
I'm not on discord, unfortunately, and as I've said before, I can't make an account for... reasons.
My role is this:
Spoiler: Shedinja
You are Shedinja! Your ability, Wonder Guard, makes it so that you can only be lynched by a minority vote, rather than a majority vote. In order to be lynched, you need to have more than zero but less than half of the votes on you at the end of a phase. You cannot be killed by any other means at all (aside from inactivity or rule breaking).
I picked it because gimmick mon fun, but only being able to be lynched by a minority is kinda fun, even though this is a really big game.

Salt&PepperBunny:
Hey were definitely gonna need a discord chat. Can we make one?

Also, we need to decide very quickly who we're killing. Additionally, everyone with a night role needs to decide and let Zaa know who youll be using it on.

Salt&PepperBunny:
Heres the discord server link. Everyone please join!

Kitkat:
I don’t know if you read my comment but I don’t have and can’t make a Discord, which I said.

Salt&PepperBunny:
This is gonna be a complicated game and this PM chat isnt gonna cut it for the real-time strategizing we're gonna need to do. Its basically a requirement. Why can you not make an account?

localhoney:
Getting home in about 30, I'll send a message w my role and my thoughts on who to kill when I do.

localhoney:
first, my role:

Spoiler: Cofagrigus
You are Cofagrigus! Your ability, Mummy, causes anyone who visits you to have their ability replaced with Mummy, if they have an ability. Three times during the game, at night, you can use Destiny Bond. For that night and the following day, if you're killed by anything other than a lynch, the attacker will also die, or if you're killed by a lynch, the last player to vote for you will die.

my thoughts:

i'm not a mafia noob but i'm not a vet either, so feel free to correct or point out errors as we go, it's fine.

i don't see a reason to use DB tonight, unless a village role with the ability to kill at night randomly picks me; seems like an ability we can play to our advantage later, esp if i'm sus'd out late in a day phase. however, my Mummy ability seems like decent reason to maybe play a little more on the front lines, to bait out a cop/investigator/etc equivalent and take them off the board. HB, your role seems useful, esp if we start to figure out abilities later in the game. Combined with KitKat's ability to only die by minority lynch, might be a pretty hefty pairing.

as far as who to kill, i think we could essentially take our pick; maf vets are an option, given that they could have odd/powerful roles that we probably won't anticipate, so panda/hobo/kesha/etc. Another option is to keep them alive, on the off chance that their gravity draws people toward 'em and they lynch wrong one night or another. For some reason, I'm drawn to NKing 0 Anonymous, but I'm honestly fine with whoever tonight.

Kitkat:
I can't make an account for personal reasons that I don't wanna talk about.
I really don't want to start an argument.
As for our kill, I don't really care. I'm a noob who can barely play the game. I agree that we shouldn't use Destiny Bond tonight.

Salt&PepperBunny:
Okay. :/

Everyone else, hop on into the discord chat! We're just gonna have to report our strategizing back to Kitkat after discussing things in discord.

Honey Badger:
ok, here's what we've decided for now:

Fire spin: EeveeFTW
Mud slap to random target: greenchu (aka Kesha)
NK: VGBM, Kitkat visiting

kitkat and sol, do you guys have any other thoughts before we confirm this?

Kitkat:
aight this is good. I'll send then.

Honey Badger:
wait a sec, we got sol's role here now

Spoiler: Sol
You are Aggron! Every night, you can visit a player and use Protect to protect them from kills that night. Or you can use Rock Slide to visit two players and make them both Flinch, preventing their actions. Your ability, Sturdy, protects you from one kill that's not the lynch.

updated actions:

Fire spin: EeveeFTW
Mud slap to random target: greenchu (aka Kesha)
Rock slide on Cirr and SweatingCalendar
NK: VGBM, Kitkat visiting

Salt&PepperBunny:
@/KitkatKK2 Do not reveal your ability.

Kitkat:
What if I’m asked?

Salt&PepperBunny:
We'll cross that bridge when we get there. Just absolutely dont explain you need a minority lynch to die, no matter what. If youre asked, we'll brainstorm a fake role for you.

Kitkat:
do we:
a. keep up the Emi pressure?
b. bus honey and hope we can keep alive?
c. claim 3p and risk being outed by the actual 3p?
d. do some other thing entirely?

Honey Badger:
so local's thinking about how to claim 3p because it could seem really belated if not done right. i'm kinda thinking about how to get emi lynched while getting village to find out more about the 3p

if that happens and it looks like local will get lynched d2, maybe getting outed by the real 3p isn't that bad is it?

localhoney:
planning on claiming 3p to get through to tomorrow night and activate Destiny Bond to take down whoever. i'd rather risk a 3p counterclaim, because that gives us as maf more info; plus, 3p has no real reason to come out even if i claim their role because their goal is to survive to the end. the less eyes on 'em the better.

Kitkat:
alright.

Kitkat:
Well that didn’t go as hoped

Solaris:
Yeah it's 11/12 now, if you need to train to make yourself look good, feel free to do that

Kitkat:
Well then. That didn’t go great.
Who’s our kill?
Assuming I’m still visiting, I don’t think we should go Emi because he has Mummy which messes up our strategy for the case of traps or something.

Salt&PepperBunny:
Our kill is Eevee tonight and Im visiting because Im using focus energy.

Honey Badger:
in addition to that, we're using rock slide on greenchu and 0 Anon

i'm gonna do nothing because i'm looking pretty sus rn and our actions already cover the important targets

Solaris:
@/KitkatKK2

Sorry for the lack of updates. I noticed that the lynch train just swung wildly onto you. One thing you can do is try busing Honey or focusing on Mello. Bunny and I seem to have become extremely trusted, so we're trying to keep village basically on each other, and bussing Honey will allow you some breathing room. (Sorry, honey!)

Salt&PepperBunny:
@/KitkatKK2 Try to reduce the suspicion currently aimed at you. We need to get those votes off of you.

Kitkat:
So I plan to claim my ability.
I’m going to be an Imposter Ditto because picking Ditto is in character for me.
It’s going to be an investigative role that once per game, tells you another person’s species and move and ability without telling you what it does.
This sound good? Or too OP? Not good enough?
Pls help tweak this for me

Kitkat:
“You are Ditto! Once per game, you can use your ability, Imposter, to copy another player and see their species, ability, and move (if they have one). However, you will not know the exact effects of these.”
How’s this? Maybe I should make it a full role cop?

Kitkat:
Oh never mind I’ll do it myself

Honey Badger:
Sol | Aggron

Today at 7:25 PM
KitKat ditto claim can actually be done since we have the town cores
We could literally have KitKat say they investigated ash
Because we already know

-
sol and bunny managed to get into a couple chats of villagers who trust them, basically

Kitkat:
I already posted an edited version
“You are Ditto! Twice per game, you can use your ability, Imposter, to copy another player and see their species, ability, and move (if they have one). However, you will not know the exact effects of these. You cannot use this two nights in a row.”
If I’m alive by night I might say I used it on badger and got… hmmm idk. Idt we should use the actual one but we’d have to brainstorm

Honey Badger:
sol suggested you claim you used it on ash, since we know ash's info (species/ability/moves) from the town chats

give us a bit tho

Kitkat:
Here’s the plan: if I make it to tonight, I claim I used it on ash, for this reason:
1. Ash is village.
2. I want to be credible.
3. Ash being village, they are unlikely to lie that I got it wrong when I was right.
4. Credibility to my claim.
5. Credibility to me.
A similar explanation will be posted on the thread to make it look like I had a good reason for investigating a hard townread

Salt&PepperBunny:
Looks good to me! I know Ashs entire role, so I can give you its details to help you look good.

Kitkat:
that would be great. I only need the species, ability and move(s)

Salt&PepperBunny:
Ashtraycomics | Grovyle
You are Grovyle! You start the game with an Escape Orb, which can be used at night to disappear, preventing anyone from visiting you for that night. At night, you can visit a player and use Fling to throw the Escape Orb (or any other item you may be holding) to another player, which will give the item to them. Or you can use Thief to visit a player and steal one item from them (chosen at random if they have multiple). As long as you aren't holding an item, your ability, Unburden, gives you +2 vote power

Kitkat:
kesha has unvoted me, mello still seems set on it though. how can we get mello off me, or, if absolutely necessary, many more people on me. If I do get majority, assuming the lynch just fails with nothing revealed, town will be confused as I'm obviously not ditto but they don't know how to lynch me.
I need some help here to preferably get mello off, and possibly onto someone else, but I'm their top subject. If we get corni lynched and they flip town, mello might ease up on me.

Salt&PepperBunny:
Mellos still on you? Faaaaaak

Kitkat:
as far as I know.

Salt&PepperBunny:
Okay im on it

Salt&PepperBunny:
@/KitkatKK2 You're safe. Mello is paralyzed, they were lying about having Limber. THere are no valid votes on you so you won't die today.

Kitkat:
alright. But why would they lie?

Salt&PepperBunny:
No idea, but I do think they were honest with me. If they had Limber, their actions don't make nearly as much sense. I believe they are truly paralyzed based on their actions this day phase. So I think we're okay, and they're just a chaotic player.

Kitkat:
ok. Also I'm going to put this on the thread but the zubat with magic guard could have been caused by entrainment instead of skill swap. this means magic guard can still be in play, which might have implications for us, perhaps making them immune to our kill, or more likely, lynchproof.
Edit: nevermind there's nothing with both

Kitkat:
Well what do we do now?

Salt&PepperBunny:
The plan for tonight is to kill Aegas with you visiting, since Aegas is the investigator who Kesha is connected to. Im going to trap Cornibot, and Solaris will be flinching 0anon and probs someone else too.

Kitkat:
Alright, sent.

Solaris:
Hi Kitkat, I went back through your message history to see if there's potential things that could lead to a lynch on you, and I think you need to try posting a longer scumhunt to give yourself some more credibility.

I think you should first make a longer writing on why you think Ash is town, like she's consistently posting, has a lot of analysis, etc. You could probably copy from earlier reads on Ash. That way it's not so weird when you said "ash is town"

since you've been attacking 0anon a bit, I think you should try doing some amount of analysis saying whether he's really sus or if you've decided he's not anymore. That way you'll look consistent.

You probably don't need to do everyone, but maybe one or two more people to give thoughts on so you look like you're contributing. Let us know if you need wording looked over

Solaris:
@/KitkatKK2

Ok bad news, on closer assessment, we're actually doing really badly (we're losing trust in the towncores). Bunny and I are trying a hail mary approach to buy us more NK time. We're going to try bussing you on the hopes of getting Bunny and I to look better.

I'm going to try to convince someone to shoot you (fail), which will get a majority lynch (fail), which will put us in a better spot. You're still welcome to try posting something to defend someone else (and make them look bad - I would actually suggest heather if you can)

Let us know if you have any thoughts or ideas!

Kitkat:
Sol. We don’t have a gun. Hail is inactive. Please unlynch me.

Kitkat:
Mouse. Please defend yourself. If you get lynched and flip maf, we just die in turn.

Salt&PepperBunny:
Im gonna defend myself dw

Kitkat:
what'd you claim?

Salt&PepperBunny:
This is what I claimed to Emi:

You are Torchic! Every night, you can use Fire Spin to visit a player and trap them. While trapped, their only option on the following night will be to visit the same player as the previous night, or no one at all. Twice per game, you can use instead Aerial Ace to kill another player during the night phase. Once during the game, you can use Focus Energy to make your kill ignore protection.

Also, I took credit for the Honey Badger kill.

Kitkat:
Alright. If by any chance we’re both alive two nights from now, I might claim to have investigated you and gotten this torchic stuff

Salt&PepperBunny:
Sounds good!

Salt&PepperBunny:
@/KitkatKK2 Switch your vote to 0anon. TruEgge is being considered clear atm, so follow my lead and I'll provide more info soon

Kitkat:
If norhian samur doesn’t come back to Unvote me I’m dead

Solaris:
yeah we're freaking about it in discord too. I dm'd samur if he was voting and he said he's switch so idk

Kitkat:
[deleted]
You can’t delete a dm apparently

Solaris:
Yeah, this game was a rollercoaster. It looked great and then it didnt and then great again and now we're here. I think though if you die, it's gg, bunny and I aren't going to survive long enough.

Kitkat:
If only Emi had targeted someone else n1

Salt&PepperBunny:
I am so fucking sad

Salt&PepperBunny:
AYYYYYYE KITKAT YOURE ALIVE!

We're killing Kesha tonight, with you visiting.

Solaris:
We have Heather now working with us :D I think things just flipped to really good.

I'll be protecting heather while she will silence Emi, then kill her the next night.

Don't forget to message to kill Greenchu! Next day when he dies hopefully, I'll back off of accusing you and we'll carry on as usual.

Salt&PepperBunny:
Hi Kitkat, Ive got news. Sol's gone, Im worried I may be next, so Im giving you all the info I can before I die.

1. Heather is the 3P, and she'll be working with us throughout the game from now on. She'll be securing additional nks for us each night. Shes meloetta. If I die tonight, get in contact with her and threaten to nk her if she doesnt continue to cooperate (she wanted Sol's protection). Obviously she cannot kill you cause shedinja.

2. Dont forfeit if I also die, we can still win this.

3. We know most of the roles in the game. I will be copy pasting to you my pokedex in just a bit.

Salt&PepperBunny:
Cornibot | Luxray
You are Luxray! Every night, you can use Thunder Wave to visit a player and Paralyze them. Paralyzed players will be unable to vote on the following day. Once during the game, you can instead use Discharge to Paralyze everyone who visits you on that night. Your ability, Intimidate, makes players visited by you unable to use killing actions on the same night.

Cirr
Has sturdy

TheCape
Redirects

TheTruEgge | Togekiss
I'm Togekiss! I have two moves: Metronome and Air Slash. Metronome works exactly how I said it does in the thread; I haven't mentioned Air Slash until now because it has a chance to block the night kill. With Air Slash, I pick a target at night and make them flinch. A flinching target doesn't perform any actions at night, which also prevents the night kill (I've verified this with zaa).

Ashtraycomics | Grovyle
You are Grovyle! You start the game with an Escape Orb, which can be used at night to disappear, preventing anyone from visiting you for that night. At night, you can visit a player and use Fling to throw the Escape Orb (or any other item you may be holding) to another player, which will give the item to them. Or you can use Thief to visit a player and steal one item from them (chosen at random if they have multiple). As long as you aren't holding an item, your ability, Unburden, gives you +2 vote power

Heather | Meloetta
"You are Meloetta, the third party! Every night, you can use Relic Song to visit a player and put them to sleep, which will make them unable to speak during the following day. Every time you use Relic Song, you'll switch between Aria Forme and Pirouette Forme. While in Aria Forme, you can use Psychic to visit a player and learn their role and alignment. While in Pirouette Forme, you can use Close Combat to visit a player and kill them. You can use both Relic Song and another move on the same night (The move you can use is the one of your current forme, not the one you will be after using Relic Song). You win by surviving to the end of the game, regardless of which side wins."

Samur
Has a role that forces him to keep killing every night once he's started. Basically an unlimited vig.

Emitone | Mime Jr.
You are Mime Jr.! You have two moves, and can use one of them every night. The first is Copycat, which lets you visit a player and use their own move against them, if they used one that night. You won't be told what the actual move was. The second is Roleplay, which lets you visit a player and replace your ability with theirs, if they have one.

Kitkat:
've claimed the following to ash and corni: My Ditto role does have a 1 night cooldown but no limit on the number of times I can use it. I did say i lied about the 2 time use thing. Ash has permission to tell Emi if it comes up.

Salt&PepperBunny:
Jk Heather has betrayed us. She's not trustworthy so I wouldn't work with her.

Salt&PepperBunny:
Heather is the nk tonight because fuck her.

Kitkat:
but... why?
what exactly did she do?
you only said she betrayed us. Please clarify.

Salt&PepperBunny:
Basically she's attempting to sell us out to the village and is going to use her killing ability to help village. I wanna nk her because fuck her, but now that I'm thinking about it.... It miiiiiiiiiiight be worth it to leave her and let her kill other villagers? Idk let me get back to you on this. We'll wait for night phase, see who she chooses to kill, and then maybe kill her.

I'm currently in a group chat with 7 other villagers because Ash is an idiot and thinks I'm clear. So I'll have a lot of information to pass on.

Ash also thinks you're village, but you don't have Discord. Otherwise she would add you to the chat.

Kitkat:
can i still threaten her? you said I could threaten her earlier (if you were dead, and you're obv not) and I really want to threaten her. I like threatening people in games and stories

Salt&PepperBunny:
Let's not threaten her directly just yet because she'll just give your name to the village, who are 99% sure you're safe. But we'll treat the plan rn as a living document and update as we go along. This game is chaotic and a lot is changing very fast.

Salt&PepperBunny:
Okay I really wanna nk Heather though she's a scumbag.

Kitkat:
ok. Compromise. Threaten her at night to get her kill to be a village member. Kill her regardless.

Salt&PepperBunny:
Village gc is concocting some weird sort of plan, will get back to you when I find out who Heather's killing tonight.

Kitkat:
gc? i dont know what you mean.

Salt&PepperBunny:
village Group Chat*

Kitkat:
Townchat has a plan. It might involve asking me to investigate someone who’s info I don’t know…

Salt&PepperBunny:
Who is it?

Kitkat:
i said might, but ash mentioned Norhian Samur

Salt&PepperBunny:
I have his role, were good

Salt&PepperBunny:
TIME TO NK HEATHER, THEN?

Kitkat:
Ok… I guess. But. I still think that we should
1. Threaten her to make her kill a villager
2. Kill her anyway

Salt&PepperBunny:
Shes killing a villager tonight. Shes killing theCape. If we threaten her directly, she'll give our names to the village towncore. We cant do that.

Kitkat:
Fine

Salt&PepperBunny:
@/KitkatKK2 Vote for me. Buss me.

Salt&PepperBunny:
Here are your instructions.

Cornibot and Samur are cleared by Heather's investigation. You should kill them first to avoid getting into a MYLO where they're still alive, or it helps village narrow down their lynch choices. Emitone may use roleplay to copy someone else's ability before the game ends, so within a night or two it may be safe to nk him. Also Samur is the one killing for village but I think you knew that. Cornibot can potentially stop nks with her intimidate so beware her. And Ash's vote counts for 3.

The main thing I would beware is Emitone using roleplay to try to copy your impostor and getting wonder guard instead. That'll be your biggest threat imo. Otherwise I think you're okay to coast to the end. Just kill Corni, then Samur (second since he can't hurt you), then Emi ig? And the rest of the village may just kill itself.

If someone has minority votes on you when the day phase is ending but the lynch is swinging another way, don't feel shy to PM them and subtly ask them to change their vote. Sol and I did that for you a few times during the game so far and it's always worked.

I thiiiiiiiiiink that's it but I'll send an additional message if I think of anything else before I die. Good luck Kitkat, you can do this.

Kitkat:
I’ll certainly try

Salt&PepperBunny:
I cant believe Im fucking alive. o<-<

OKAY lets kill Corni tonight. Make sure she doesnt mess with the NKs. You visiting cause she'll definitely flinch me tonight.

Salt&PepperBunny:
Okay hi so one last thing before I die.

If you get into a rough situation and are garnering too much suspicion, it may be a good strategy to bus yourself. Get the majority votes to avoid a minority lynch. If you look at the math regarding splits and time things out, you could ride out of the game on this strategy alone so long as you don't deploy it too early.

Could be good to make yourself look like you have sturdy or something so that village may keep trying to kill you, to no effect. The longer you can stall your death, the better. The main thing to do is just avoid dying by minority lynch.

Your biggest threat at this point in the game is Emi copying your ability, which not only outs you as mafia but shows village how to kill you. I would have killed Emi for you tonight, but Cornibot is absolutely going to use intimidate on me, so there's no point. However, most likely Emi will get rid of mummy at some point by copying someone else's ability (most likely Ash's unburden), so you could always give nking him a gander. However, it's risky so take extreme caution and try to figure out if he's not mummified anymore before you do anything.

The split at the end of tonight will be 5/1, due to Corni and I dying. If village mislynches tomorrow, it will be 4/1. Samur and you will both kill someone (Samur) that night, bringing it to 2/1. That will be LYLO. That day phase imo will be the best time to bus yourself, because if no one dies at 2/1, then all you have to do is make one more nk and you win. So actually, based on this math, you may not even HAVE to kill Emi to win. Just kill Corni tonight, Samur tomorrow, and the remaining players at LYLO will most likely be Ash and Emi. Both Ash and Emi are very impressionable so if you make a good enough argument and push it hard enough, they are likely to follow. That's basically the strategy I've been riding on this entire goddamn game.

Also Kirby might be clear with village but I literally cannot remember why. Hence why village didn't go after him for killing Floatzel? So uh, keep that in mind I guess, but he also might not be clear idfk.

I think that's it, will send another message if I think of anything else. Good luck fam.

Kitkat:
Town: when will you die?
Me: Here’s the fun part! I don’t!

Salt&PepperBunny:
Youre doing amazing sweetie :'D

Kitkat:
I’m killing Calendar tonight.
no other lynch targets = me getting maj again

Kitkat:
well. That went badly.
I don't think I can win.

And here is the invite to the Mafia Discord! First message is pinned for easy viewing.

ashtrayscomics

Conqueror of the Goldenrod Gym
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jan 14, 2021
Nature
Jolly
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
  1. Ghost
"Ash is an idiot and thinks I'm clear"

RUDE!

but also gg village! I forgot who figured out that shedinja shit but gg to them cause there's no fucking way i woulda figured it out 😂

cornibot

the worst nuzlocker
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jan 18, 2020
Nature
Sassy
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
  1. Water
  2. Clever
Pokédex Entry
This Pokémon is small, but feisty. It's a little rebellious and likes to disagree.
Well this sure was a game, huh? XD

I have... so many logs to share with you guys, it'll be a bit confusing to go through em all, but for those interested:

Me & Ash DMs:

GC with me, Ash, Emi & Pepper (started on 16 oct):

GC with me, Ash, Emi, & Kesha (started on 17 oct):

GC with me, Ash, Emi & Egg (started on 21 oct):

The final towncore chat (started on 22 oct):

edit: omg I actually forgot one
The almost final towncore chat (started on 25 oct)

I.... think that's everything?? I also had some DMs going with other people but I didn't bother including em cause they were mostly short and either a) not that interesting or b) covered in the group chats at some point anyway

Thank you so much all, it was super fun and I can't wait to join the next one! 😄

Last edited:

KitkatKK2

Derp
Writer
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Apr 18, 2021
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
  1. Fire
  2. Clever
  3. ???
Pokédex Entry
This Pokémon can often be found alone in her room writing or reading. This is because she is an introvert who doesn’t feel like going outside today.
In the end, my fatal flaw was arrogance.
I can’t find the post but I remember someone saying that they were hoping for a repeat of a Shedinja role from another pokemaf, and I laughed at that so hard the first time.
Gg.
EDIT: also in case anyone didn’t know, Kirby was the skill swapper

theCape

Conqueror of the Saffron Gym
Pokédex No.
Caught
Oct 6, 2021
Nature
Gentle
Pokémon Type
  1. Water
  2. Normal
Pokédex Entry
Seems to always be starting a new campaign/project despite not having enough time.
Good job on the win town! Even if we weren't always doing that good, haha. Some thoughts:

- I messed up with my Night 1 gambit. Didn't make it obvious enough that I was claiming invest to Sol. The idea was that if I looked like an investigator I would have died early, while pulling the attack to me anyway and getting whoever was mafia between Cirr/Sol in trouble for killing me.
- At least Cirr and Emi had the good sense to not give everything away in my chat.
- I feel bad Cirr got dragged down by my play. I voted Cirr too but I more wanted to live at that point than being 100% sure of them being maf.
- We definitely had votes thrown around on most of the mafia pretty early, would have been an absolute game changer if we left a vote hanging on KitKat. That said, I never would have expected "you get lynched with a minority of votes" to be a role.
- Vig kills both helped town (Honey Badger/Sol) and hurt town (me, TRUEgge, Floatzel) so I guess that balanced itself out?

But anyway, this was fun! Definitely ready for next game.

greenchu

Conqueror of the Mahogany Gym
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jan 3, 2020
Alternatively, here are the mafia logs in an exported format

Norhian Samur

Conqueror of the Goldenrod Gym
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 16, 2019
Nature
Relaxed
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
  1. Grass
  2. Water
This game was chaotic as hell. Also I tried to get Kirby to steal my gorilla tactics multiple times because Roleblocking is a really powerful town side role when you have few members of the mafia.

Anyway uhhhh Monke

EKESqXmWoAA97hn.jpg:large

TheTRUEgge

three of them?? this has gotten out of hand!
Artist
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 9, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
  1. Fire
  2. Fairy
Pokédex Entry
This Pokémon has too many ideas for their own good.
Oh my god that was SO FUN! And so chaotic! Village how dare you kill me that was rude!!!!

after I died I asked Zaa what moves Metronome would’ve pulled and oh man they did NOT disappoint. Check them out:

Lock-On: Shows the user who the target visited that night.
Spider Web: Forces the target to visit the same player on the following night.
Whirlwind: Redirects anyone visiting you to your target.
Sacred Fire: Kills the target and ignites them, leaving their role unrevealed.
Dragon Breath: Paralyzes the target, making them unable to vote during the following day.
Memento: Kills the user and makes the target unable to use night actions for the next 3 nights.

KitkatKK2

Derp
Writer
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Apr 18, 2021
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
  1. Fire
  2. Clever
  3. ???
Pokédex Entry
This Pokémon can often be found alone in her room writing or reading. This is because she is an introvert who doesn’t feel like going outside today.
Did the logs for “ur a sussy” ever get shared? They need to be shown to the world.

KitkatKK2

Derp
Writer
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Apr 18, 2021
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
  1. Fire
  2. Clever
  3. ???
Pokédex Entry
sadly, I left that conversation. Most of the people alive at the time were invited after it was renamed "Kitkat interrogation room" so maybe someone else has it?

SweatingCalendar

Alligator Lizards in the air, in the aaaiiiiirrrrr
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Oct 24, 2019
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
  1. ???
KirbySSU:
Don’t even play dumb. What are you doing. Listen I know either you’re mafia or village who really, really, REALLY doesn’t want to die, but either way tell me or I will push lynches on you until the end of the game.

KitkatKK2:
Do. your. worst.

KirbySSU:
If that’s how you’re gonna play, I can almost guarantee that you”re mafia. That you copied cirr. Is that not true?

KirbySSU:
well just gonna let you know: you lost

KitkatKK2:
False.

KirbySSU:
yeah, your responses are guaranteeing your role as maf. Here's the thing: I will tell everyone this. And they will vote you every time until you die. And if you don't? I have another trick up my sleeve if it comes to that. Honestly you might want to forfeit now and save the trouble.

KitkatKK2:
Here comes the fun part!

KirbySSU:
explain.

KitkatKK2:
No.

KirbySSU:
do u have a discord forums messaging is annoying

KitkatKK2:
No, I don’t.

KirbySSU:
damn