• Drumroll please... The results for the 2020 Nuzforums Extravaganza are up! Congrats to all our participants and our winners this year for the 10th anniversary! #HappyNuzYear
  • Want to support a good cause? Visit https://blacklivesmatters.carrd.co/ to see how you can help the Black Lives Matter movement, even without donating.
  • This spooky-themed special episode wraps up the inaugural season of The Writer's Locke! As a sweetener we’ve included a roundtable with glancesherlock, all about Gracidea! Clocking in at around 100 minutes, this episode is an absolute chonker and an utter delight. Thank you for your support, Nuzforums!
  • New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.
  • One of our new features includes receiving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about Critique Level Tags!

Nuzlocke Video Games  Pokémon Spotlight

Thread Description
A place for underrated Pokémon to shine!

Squiggy Azalea

big chungus pls DM me 😳
🎇Contributor
Screenshotter
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
May 20, 2019
Nature
Jolly
Pronouns
They/Them
Pokémon Type
Electric, Tough
Pokédex Entry
pizza pasta mamma mia
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Hi! Welcome! It's time for a brand, spanking new Pokémon Spotlight! It's been a while since the last one, but hopefully you guys don't mind too much, I've worked really hard for this one, so I hope you all enjoy it, because today we're going to talk about the Megapede Pokémon, Scolipede!

(Art made by @"Absolutely Certain", who did an absolutely spectacular job with this piece!!!)

And that's that! Thank you for spending some of your time reading through this spotlight and I hope you all enjoyed reading through it as much as I did making it! As always, if you want to submit a Pokémon that you think deserves a spotlight, please do so by hitting the Pokémon Spotlight Submit Form! With that said, I'll see you in the next spotlight! Peace!

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)