• Want to support a good cause? Visit https://blacklivesmatters.carrd.co/ to see how you can help the Black Lives Matter movement, even without donating.
  • The Feature team invited you to check out the Hidden Gem Showcase! Give a little love to your favorite runs you think more people should know about!
  • The Writer's Locke has returned! Our latest episode discusses character foils, continues with our read of Carousel, and adds something new and exciting to the mix!
  • New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.
  • One of our new features includes receiving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about Critique Level Tags!

Comic Kanto General Gijinka Pocket Space [a FireRed gijinka comic]

WildfireWhim

Conqueror of the Celadon Gym
Artist
Writer
Pokédex No.
Caught
Aug 4, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
They/them
Pokémon Type
  1. Grass
  2. Ghost
pocket_space_nuzforum_banner_and_table_of_contents_by_wildfirewhim_dcsx9jy-fullview.jpg

Pocket Space
Just some kids on a summertime adventure that may or may not go terribly wrong
Started: 10/01/2016 | Last updated: 10/31/2020

DEVIANTART | TUMBLR | KOFI | COMICFURY

- If a pokemon faints it is permaboxed
- Only one chance at a catch per route
- Nickname every pokemon
- Legendary pokemon cannot be used
- Run is considered completed after the E4 rematch

Table of Contents

Last edited:

Kadew

sometimes life really is quite lovely
🌱Featurer
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 10, 2019
Nature
Careful
Pronouns
Pokémon Type
  1. Grass
  2. Normal
Pokédex Entry
If you encounter a wild Kadew, best practice is to gently bully her into remembering that she loves to draw. She forgets, sometimes.
Oh now here's an interesting gijinka premise. Just a bunch of kids in a virtual reality pocket dimension for the summer. I like the sort of two worlds aspect of it, how they adventure through video game kanto but talk about school stuff from their other life as they go, recognizing kids from school and such. Really feels grounded to have those little bits in there, I like it a lot. ANd it seems like a fun group of kids you've put together, too. And I am 110% on board for team rocket tampering with game code and the glitchiness of that shady guy's badge thing, I love that sorta junk.

WildfireWhim

Artist
Writer
Pokédex No.
Caught
Aug 4, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
They/them
Pokémon Type
  1. Grass
  2. Ghost
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
ddhcf79-c6e70590-5f61-4a00-bc0a-374619f4fedc.png

gimme a hot second to figure out how the forums work idk what im doing ksdfjgh

Kadew: Thank you!!! I'm really excited to delve deeper into the world and the plot!

WildfireWhim

Artist
Writer
Pokédex No.
Caught
Aug 4, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
They/them
Pokémon Type
  1. Grass
  2. Ghost

violentlydefending

a complete fool
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Nov 20, 2019
Pronouns
he/she/they
Pokémon Type
  1. Fairy
  2. Ice
oh woah it's red!!

i really love the concept and the artstyle of this comic, i can't wait to see more!

Kadew

🌱Featurer
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 10, 2019
Nature
Careful
Pronouns
Pokémon Type
  1. Grass
  2. Normal
Pokédex Entry
If you encounter a wild Kadew, best practice is to gently bully her into remembering that she loves to draw. She forgets, sometimes.
Dang you just wrecked that nugged bridge recruiter rocket. That detail of making sure his bag went into the river too was a great touch. and Awwww I love the meeting with Red, I'm so glad she got to meet her idol and he was actually cool and kind to her! A shame about that abra catch, though, rough luck. I'd cry too.

Kadew

🌱Featurer
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 10, 2019
Nature
Careful
Pronouns
Pokémon Type
  1. Grass
  2. Normal
Pokédex Entry
Woah that's a cool experimental sort of page layout yo have going there! I was a touch confused at first, trying to keep track of the five independent conversation threads, but as they pulled each other in together further down it was really nice for the payoff of all of them grouped together as a team being shown off. Cute update overall, I love seeing families be a part of things in stories!

mizar

young, dumb, and full of you know ;)
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 16, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
they/them
Pokémon Type
  1. Dragon
I thought it was cool at the start at the page, and then when they started crossing over into other panels my mind was blown. I love the last panel of everyone together!! its nice to meet everyone's families and get all these little character moments. I read it Cian->Willow->Marcelle->Bobbie->Abrey, not sure what you intended it to be read as but I think it works in pretty much any order since each one's continuity is separate until they join.

Kadew

🌱Featurer
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 10, 2019
Nature
Careful
Pronouns
Pokémon Type
  1. Grass
  2. Normal
Pokédex Entry
Oh nooooooooo! D: A friend gained and a friend lost, now what are they gonna do at the gym? And she was such a good bean ;m;

satanicswirlix

Nuzlockes remind me that I don't have friends
Artist
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 30, 2019
B̵͎͗e̶͊ͅh̶̩̒ì̸̪n̵̼͐d̸̥̚ ̷̀ͅy̷͎̓o̷͚̊u̶̗̕.̶̻̒
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
it's pronouns-ed "STEEL-ix"
Pokémon Type
  1. Dragon
  2. Fairy
  3. Ghost
  4. Poison
  5. Cute
  6. ???
Pokédex Entry
This Pokémon fails at life. When she isn't seen animating 2D breasts for her nuzlocke, she often watches anime, or sucks at video games on Twitch.
Haha nooooooo Abrey don't die you were too pure for this world 😭

Winterspheonix

Comic Secret Hoarder
Artist
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 20, 2019
Pokémon Type
  1. Flying
  2. Ice
DAAAAAAAAAAAAAANG I LOVE THIS PAGE SO MUCH! Its very sad and also a bit mysterious, like what in the world is happening here.?? ALso worried about the Red admin thing, idk i got a sneaking suspicion.

Krisantyne

oh no
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Aug 10, 2019
Nature
Calm
Pronouns
she
Pokémon Type
  1. Water
Pokédex Entry
This Pokémon clings to Sharpedo and shares in its prosperity. When its Sharpedo is attacked, Krisantyne will fight alongside it!
hhhh
"Recover the lost data and players" sent chills down my spine. The technical team seems to be pretty confident that they can fix this, otherwise this would be the moment to cancel the game and get everyone out! So there totally is hope that she isn't dead-dead, right? ;v; Haha....

Kadew

🌱Featurer
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 10, 2019
Nature
Careful
Pronouns
Pokémon Type
  1. Grass
  2. Normal
Pokédex Entry
Lost data and players, this data corruption on the screen, it's all so intense and scary and I'm deeply intrigued by where this will lead :eyezoom:

WildfireWhim

Artist
Writer
Pokédex No.
Caught
Aug 4, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
They/them
Pokémon Type
  1. Grass
  2. Ghost

Page 22 Update!

@Winterspheonix aaaa thank you! I hope the pay off for the mystery is worth the wait!
@Krisantyne wow what a compliment! thank you! and we'll just have to wait and see I guess :0
@Kadew 👀 I'm looking forward to showing it!

Winterspheonix

Comic Secret Hoarder
Artist
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 20, 2019
Pokémon Type
  1. Flying
  2. Ice
Very very cute lil calm down after what happened lately! (And I love the panel with the kiddos sleeping)

Bug

👉😎👉
Administrator
Artist
Writer
Screenshotter
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
May 13, 2019
Nature
Rash
Pronouns
he/him
Pokémon Type
  1. Bug
  2. Cute
Pokédex Entry
oh fuck oh shit my dots...............................................................................................................................
So like, does this mean mew/mewtwo is a fully artificial being? Atleast, that’s just my theory at the moment. 🤔

SnakeEyesDraws

yee to the haw
Artist
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jan 19, 2020
Nature
Careful
Pronouns
she/her
Pokémon Type
  1. Fire
  2. Dragon
Pokédex Entry
Robot lover by day, robot lover by night as well. This Pokemon spits out a comic page about once a month before scuttling back into its room.
Really nice pacing on this page, it's nice to let the characters breath and have a quiet moment after the events of the last few pages. The last panel is so cute, I'm always a sucker for "group falls asleep on each other" scenes

Users who are viewing this thread