• Want to support a good cause? Visit https://blacklivesmatters.carrd.co/ to see how you can help the Black Lives Matter movement, even without donating.
  • Have YOU been itching for a zine? Look no further! Arowana is hosting sign-ups for their Nuzlocke Zine until July 24th... or when slots fill up!
  • New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.
  • One of our new features includes receiving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about Critique Level Tags!

Art Comic Original Teen PMD: Rangers of Sky

Extravanganza Accordian Demo

GreyCorsola

Actually can't read
Artist
Writer
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Nov 28, 2019
Nature
Jolly
Pronouns
She/Them
Pokémon Type
  1. Water
  2. Ghost
Pokédex Entry
Often seen lurking around the web, but loves social interaction and wants to meet all sorts of wonderful people!
Hi!!

Okay yes that was honestly really sweet ;-; but leaves me with so many questions
Muehhehe questions are perfect!~

ughffsd urghhnnf
how dar eyou give me feeligns
I drink the tears in my cup, mmm please do keep having feels

Oh wow Bluebell had a change of heart. I wonder why-

Oh. That's why. pleading_face
Everyone has their own histories and pasts, and their own reasons for doing what they do :)

poppy... little bird....... hey you guys have a great comic but i'm gonna have to ask you guys to stop making this bird make sad faces or i'm gonna cry
Oh I got bad news for you-

aaaaa binged this over the holiday. LOVE IT SO FAR!!! poppy is so little and cute wah
Thank you so much!! Poppy is actually just baby

this is genuinely so heartwarming and adorable (minus the death tossing u and ur friends' soul into an eldritch god's dark void of a home) !! my heart broke when Poppy went u dont recognize me?? i was actually bluebell when the two got reunited HKSAJDHGDAHGAK

looking forward to more updates !! <3
Thank you so much!! It means a lot getting to hear how much you enjoy it and what parts you like!!

Empty Sun

that's right, buttholes
Artist
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 22, 2019
Nature
Impish
Pokémon Type
  1. Normal
  2. ???
Pokédex Entry
It might eat you. It might your relatives.
wow! comik!
a few things:
  • lol he can't see
  • ah yes, the classic pmd "sure i'll help you with your problem with no questions"
  • i forgot brelooms could stretch arm it looks so weird
  • i am a regigigas apologist and seeing him in any setting is the best
you guys are doin' great! looking forward to more qameeque

TheLastUnicornInOz

Alolan Vulpix in the Desert
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 14, 2020
Nature
Jolly
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
  1. Fairy
  2. Ice
Pokédex Entry
Elvia, while living in a hot dessert enviornment, embraces the ice typing, rarely leaving her cool home and often is drawing or creating
Yooo I love the town in the page it looks lovely! Some familiar faces too! Im wondering whats going to happen at the well

bhelryss

rose cultivator
Writer
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 7, 2021
Nature
Gentle
Pronouns
they/them
Pokémon Type
  1. Grass
  2. Fairy
Pokédex Entry
this pokemon can be found encouraging plant growth in other people's gardens, but can be territorial about the resulting blooms
"yeah but you're slow" SLDKFJ

maybe eliza should learn how to fly lol

Tailsimp

A Universally Under-Rested University Imp
🎇Contributor
Artist
Writer
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 15, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
  1. Electric
  2. Psychic
Pokédex Entry
Tailsimp: The Impish Pokemon. Despite being quiet and reserved, this pokemon is usually very happy to talk and is always excited to help out!
Omg Breen trying so hard to get out of this. Sorry Breen but no sly maneuvers for you today! I love y'all's dialogue so freaking much. And as always the art is fantastic! That last shot especially has me 👀👀👀👀👀

SweatingCalendar

Alligator Lizards in the air, in the aaaiiiiirrrrr
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Oct 24, 2019
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
  1. Fire
  2. Ice
Pokédex Entry
These creatures are often seen inciting wars with the couch potatoes over territory of farmland so that they can have the most sheep for counting
Wow what an emotional rollercoaster! Breen is fuckin’ hysterical, I can only imagine what kind of favor he would want xD

The art is amazing, I really like y’alls use of black and white in the cave, you can feel the characters are in pitch darkness and in the panels when the cave brightens up, it looks like there’s light emitting out of the comic strip!

OP
solaris127h

solaris127h

Professional Cool Gal
Artist
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Sep 2, 2019
Nature
Serious
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
  1. Bug
  2. Dragon
wow! comik!
a few things:
  • lol he can't see
  • ah yes, the classic pmd "sure i'll help you with your problem with no questions"
I've honestly been forgetting that brelooms don't normally stretch their arms like that, the world is missing out

Yooo I love the town in the page it looks lovely! Some familiar faces too! Im wondering whats going to happen at the well
Oh man the well scene is going to be intense i'll tell you that much ;) ;) ;)

YEAH ELIZA GET WITH THE PROGRAM, one of these days...

Omg Breen trying so hard to get out of this. Sorry Breen but no sly maneuvers for you today! I love y'all's dialogue so freaking much. And as always the art is fantastic! That last shot especially has me 👀👀👀👀👀
You're in luck, you get to admire the shot again!! ohohoho

Wow what an emotional rollercoaster! Breen is fuckin’ hysterical, I can only imagine what kind of favor he would want xD

The art is amazing, I really like y’alls use of black and white in the cave, you can feel the characters are in pitch darkness and in the panels when the cave brightens up, it looks like there’s light emitting out of the comic strip!
Yooo! Thanks! Yeah working in pure B&W is a hell of a challenge, super glad I was able to convey everything I wanted.

Chapter 2 Part 8
Second part to the update last week!

Deviantart
Comicfury
Tapas
Webtoons

Bowser's Family Vacation

Johto League Champion
Writer
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Rash
Pronouns
She/her
Pokémon Type
  1. Dragon
  2. Cool
Pokédex Entry
"Am I Mario's babysitter? Are you going to call me every time that guy blows his nose, or what?"
No one:
Absolutely no one:
Raichu looking at Breem: 👁️ _ 👁️

Tailsimp

A Universally Under-Rested University Imp
🎇Contributor
Artist
Writer
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 15, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
  1. Electric
  2. Psychic
Pokédex Entry
Tailsimp: The Impish Pokemon. Despite being quiet and reserved, this pokemon is usually very happy to talk and is always excited to help out!
Oh I love this convo. I always love seeing the sort of beliefs that ppl take for granted in fantasy settings like this- tells us a lot about the world and we learn about the characters saying it too. Once again the art is fantastic as well. I love the touch of loneliness in that shot of poppy reading alone right as they start to discuss how fire types are seen as. Also 👀 at what Breen is so startled by. Until proven otherwise I'm choosing to believe its the prices at that miltank's cart.

TheLastUnicornInOz

Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 14, 2020
Nature
Jolly
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
  1. Fairy
  2. Ice
Pokédex Entry
Elvia, while living in a hot dessert enviornment, embraces the ice typing, rarely leaving her cool home and often is drawing or creating
Hohoho loving the world building still, I really wanna know how these pieces fit together

Empty Sun

that's right, buttholes
Artist
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 22, 2019
Nature
Impish
Pokémon Type
  1. Normal
  2. ???
Pokédex Entry
racism? in my pokémon comic? pc check
spaghetti armed mushroom shocked that newsstands Exist

bhelryss

rose cultivator
Writer
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 7, 2021
Nature
Gentle
Pronouns
they/them
Pokémon Type
  1. Grass
  2. Fairy
Pokédex Entry
this pokemon can be found encouraging plant growth in other people's gardens, but can be territorial about the resulting blooms
sneeeeeeaaak

oh!! chesnaught!! oh i love them

OP
solaris127h

solaris127h

Professional Cool Gal
Artist
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Sep 2, 2019
Nature
Serious
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
  1. Bug
  2. Dragon
No one:
Absolutely no one:

Dude, Shox is 100% about to beat the shit out of Breen next page, trust me bro

Oh I love this convo. I always love seeing the sort of beliefs that ppl take for granted in fantasy settings like this- tells us a lot about the world and we learn about the characters saying it too. Once again the art is fantastic as well. I love the touch of loneliness in that shot of poppy reading alone right as they start to discuss how fire types are seen as. Also 👀 at what Breen is so startled by. Until proven otherwise I'm choosing to believe its the prices at that miltank's cart.
Glad you like it! Grey put a ton of love and care into those little nuggets of worldbuilding. And yes, you're absolutely right it's the miltank's prices. Ice cream? In this economy?

Hohoho loving the world building still, I really wanna know how these pieces fit together
It's gonna be slooooow burning, my friend ;)

Breen can't read, so naturally any mystic runes are going to be Scary

sneeeeeeaaak

Keep your eyes on that Chestnaught, they might come back ;)

Chapter 2 Part 9
Deviantart
Comicfury
Webtoons
Tapas

GreyCorsola

Actually can't read
Artist
Writer
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Nov 28, 2019
Nature
Jolly
Pronouns
She/Them
Pokémon Type
  1. Water
  2. Ghost
Pokédex Entry
Often seen lurking around the web, but loves social interaction and wants to meet all sorts of wonderful people!
wow! comik!
a few things:
  • lol he can't see

Oh 100% I'm sure Breen has zero other intentions :D, Breen's arms also are hella weird you're 100% right and you should shame him for his noodle arms. Also hellyes tho to Regigigas, they don't get enough love!! Thank you so much!!

Thank you so much! Hehe getting to see all the camoes come to life is always a blast. :) I know what's going to happen at the well :))

Seriously she should, it's like half her type smH

soBS you're too kinD ;c;;; Dialogue is so much fun to write, and what's so sad is all the dialogue that's cut for the final draft! XD I can't tell you how has been changed and edited to give yall the final product, but it's so much fun seeing it come to life. Sol's art tho is *chef's kiss* so beautiful I adore it so muCHH!!

Sobs thank you so much!! Breen is such a gremlin man, I adore his stupid antics so much :D Sol's ability to do so much with just two colors is awe inspiring, literally she's so good!

No one:
Absolutely no one:

I would be too, would you trust that mushroom?! I wouldn't

It's one of my fav things is putting in those little details, those little bits of setup for the future and the things that flesh out the world in a lot of ways! It's all multifaceted and colors things- ironically in a comic without color LOL! Poppy makes me so sad and so happy at the same time, I adore her character and I love where she goes in the story. :)) I guess tho you'll have to find out what Breen isn't too happy about soon :D (It's 100% those prices, smH)

sneeeeeeaaak

I love that chesnaught so much too! All the character sol draw's is beautiful!

Believe it or not, racism is bad :D I'd also tho be shocked that there's newsstands, those weird runes and letters make so little sense to me

We need more cheese in this page

TheLastUnicornInOz

Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 14, 2020
Nature
Jolly
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
  1. Fairy
  2. Ice
Pokédex Entry
GOTTA GO FAST

Also I died at that missing poster ahahhahha

Empty Sun

that's right, buttholes
Artist
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 22, 2019
Nature
Impish
Pokémon Type
  1. Normal
  2. ???
Pokédex Entry
things that eliza can be identified by:
clown hairstyle
bad posture
twig body
iconic beyblade

bhelryss

rose cultivator
Writer
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 7, 2021
Nature
Gentle
Pronouns
they/them
Pokémon Type
  1. Grass
  2. Fairy
Pokédex Entry
gosh darn do i love shenanigans sldfkjk

almian.....

the little doodle was so cute....good job poppy

Trogdor

Conqueror of the Cerulean Gym
Pokédex No.
Caught
May 12, 2022
Nature
Hasty
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
  1. Fire
  2. Dragon
I just started reading this comic, but great tension-building vibes and environmental cues! There's something about the thick black trees and shadows that adds to the spooky, uneasy feeling that you must get when you get sucked into a new world (and body...). Also, I love how expressive some of the faces are, especially Bluebell.

I wanted to say "what are you doing, don't shake hands with an evil demonic entity in a well!!!", but when the sky cracks and 8-bit glitch texture hands are reaching for me from the heavens, I'd probably do some unwise things too.

When I saw that missing poster, I thought "Finally, a fictional character with artistic skills on par with mine! (which is to say, none!)" Then again unlike Poppy, I've got thumbs, so I have no excuse!

GreyCorsola

Actually can't read
Artist
Writer
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Nov 28, 2019
Nature
Jolly
Pronouns
She/Them
Pokémon Type
  1. Water
  2. Ghost
Pokédex Entry
I just started reading this comic, but great tension-building vibes and environmental cues! There's something about the thick black trees and shadows that adds to the spooky, uneasy feeling that you must get when you get sucked into a new world (and body...). Also, I love how expressive some of the faces are, especially Bluebell.

I wanted to say "what are you doing, don't shake hands with an evil demonic entity in a well!!!", but when the sky cracks and 8-bit glitch texture hands are reaching for me from the heavens, I'd probably do some unwise things too.

When I saw that missing poster, I thought "Finally, a fictional character with artistic skills on par with mine! (which is to say, none!)" Then again unlike Poppy, I've got thumbs, so I have no excuse!

Awww thank you so much!! Sol's art literally SO GOOD, I have no clue how she does it! Honestly tho the thing that bugs me about deals with devils and whatnot that I see in media is sometimes it's SO obvious this is not right. Like, why should a person take this deal? Sometimes it's played off as oh the person's gullible or oh they just can't tell, but it feels like a cop-out to me as a writer. If I'm in this person's shoes you should be able to see why someone may do something risky.

LOL though, Poppy's art skills leave a lil bit to be desired but it's okay! She's leaning! One day she's gonna be the next piccaso :>

gosh darn do i love shenanigans sldfkjk

almian.....

the little doodle was so cute....good job poppy

Shenanigans are the best! :D And I agree, Poppy's art is... she's working on it but I'm proud of her.

things that eliza can be identified by:
clown hairstyle
bad posture
twig body
iconic beyblade

This is it, you've broken Eliza down to her basic elements.

GOTTA GO FAST

Also I died at that missing poster ahahhahha

Poppy is the envy of all artists everywhere. Look at that confident art style, the expression, the comments on society. Perfection 10/10

You just activated my flight or fight response with this music

Chapter 2 Page 10

Tapas
Webtoons
Comicfury
Deviantart

Users who are viewing this thread