• Want to support a good cause? Visit https://blacklivesmatters.carrd.co/ to see how you can help the Black Lives Matter movement, even without donating.
  • The Feature team invited you to check out the Hidden Gem Showcase! Give a little love to your favorite runs you think more people should know about!
  • The Writer's Locke has returned! Our latest episode discusses character foils, continues with our read of Carousel, and adds something new and exciting to the mix!
  • New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.
  • One of our new features includes receiving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about Critique Level Tags!

Art Comic Original Teen PMD: Rangers of Sky

Bowser's Family Vacation

Johto League Champion
Writer
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Rash
Pronouns
She/her
Pokémon Type
  1. Dragon
  2. Cool
Pokédex Entry
"Am I Mario's babysitter? Are you going to call me every time that guy blows his nose, or what?"
I dare you guys to play ispy with how many cameos we managed to squeeze into this page of Rangers Of Sky :3:
Be warned that, while I recognize some characters from artstyle, that doesn't mean I've read their comic. Not enough time in the day..! 😭

Autumn the Turtwig and a Psyduck from Autumn in Sinnoh.
Hessa the Wigglytuff, Twig the Sneasel, and Bashir the Ursaring from Shadow of the Sun.
Malachi the Shinx/Luxio and Rune the Alolan Vulpix from On Borrowed Time.
I don't recognize that Sableye(?) and Raichu(?).

Oh boy, I think that Raichu shopkeeper is from Milos From Home, but I don't know anyone else. ._.

Another page of Pokemon I don't know.

Oh hey, it's Milo the Eevee and Riley the Torchic from Milos From Home!
And, of course, Nutmeg the Rattata and Flash the Pikachu from Across The Divide!
The only ones I'm missing are that smug Arbok and that scandalized Cyndaquil.

*scrolls down* Oh, there's the full list. Well, these ones are the ones I recognized!

RisingMew

Currently yelling about Sw/Sh
Artist
Writer
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 2, 2019
Nature
Relaxed
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
  1. Fire
  2. Dragon
Pokédex Entry
A calm and nocturnal creature with a fondness for reading.
Oh my word I want to live in this little town so bad!! It seems so lovely ;o; I love all of the characters you packed in there as well! @/Bowser's Family Vacation above me seemed to catch most of the cameos I noticed, but I'll supplement in Lotus and Echo from @/Polymori's Hypoxia comic for the smug snek and scandalized Cyndaquil ;D

TheTRUEgge

three of them?? this has gotten out of hand!
Artist
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 9, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
  1. Fire
  2. Fairy
Pokédex Entry
This Pokémon has too many ideas for their own good.
oh my GOSH THIS IS SO GOOD THE CROUD SCENES,,,,,,,,, that establishing shot is AMAZING, I love it so much omg

Empty Sun

that's right, buttholes
Artist
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 22, 2019
Nature
Impish
Pokémon Type
  1. Normal
  2. ???
Pokédex Entry
It might eat you. It might your relatives.
regigigas seems pretty chill the bloke lets folks live on 'em
drawing all those pokémon musta been a nightmare

solaris127h

Totally not an AI
Artist
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Sep 2, 2019
Nature
Serious
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
  1. Bug
  2. Dragon
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Oh my WORD the angles on this page,,, it's gorgeous! Poor Eliza though ;o;

I'm excited to see what kind of 'mon Poppy is in this universe, and I can't wait to have a look at the Guild and the rest of the town!
That's what I'm ALL about, the angles, dude. And man I'm so excited for you to find out about Poppy too! hahaha

OH OH OHHHH,,,,,, Eliza’s dream is VERY GOOD I really like all the angles/messages coming through with it..!!

poppy hype! poppy hype!
THANKS, I love dream sequences... esp nightmares.... super fun with the lines and all!!

Chapter 2 HYPE!!! Humans? In my PMD comic? (You must be dreaming) I'm excited to see what exciting things await us in this new chapter, and what new ways we'll find to drive Eliza batty~
We can have a little human, as a treat. Oh man, you joke but she's gonna have so much *sad bat noises*

omg i forgot what human!eliza looks like ._.

In all seriousness, I think it's smart to reacquaint readers with the stakes after a hiatus. :)
Yeah lol, it was unintentional for the hiatus to go that long (I was gonna try shooting for March! Oh, naivete.... But yes, we can't forget about human Eliza!

something something better places to take a nap than the ground
that nightmare sequence was baller
Yeah! You should take your naps standing up if you can. THANKS, I love nightmares... I got more planned ;)

YESSSSSSS UPDATE I WILL NEVER GET OVER HOW COOL THIS COMIC LOOKS
AND I CAN'T GET OVER HOW YOU THINK IT'S COOL!! We got a lot more in store, hang on!

TheLastUnicornInOz

Alolan Vulpix in the Desert
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 14, 2020
Nature
Jolly
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
  1. Fairy
  2. Ice
Pokédex Entry
Elvia, while living in a hot dessert enviornment, embraces the ice typing, rarely leaving her cool home and often is drawing or creating
That's a darn angry bellosom! But I like the vibe of this town feels very bustling!

solaris127h

Totally not an AI
Artist
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Sep 2, 2019
Nature
Serious
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
  1. Bug
  2. Dragon
Be warned that, while I recognize some characters from artstyle, that doesn't mean I've read their comic. Not enough time in the day..! 😭

Hessa the Wigglytuff, Twig the Sneasel, and Bashir the Ursaring from Shadow of the Sun.

Oh boy, I think that Raichu shopkeeper is from Milos From Home, but I don't know anyone else. ._.

And, of course, Nutmeg the Rattata and Flash the Pikachu from Across The Divide!

*scrolls down* Oh, there's the full list. Well, these ones are the ones I recognized!
The Raichu is from The Stars Shine Bright! But heh, you're not the first one to think that because Matt is one of those "everyone cameos him" so not many know the original source. You should read it!

Oh my word I want to live in this little town so bad!! It seems so lovely ;o; I love all of the characters you packed in there as well! @/Bowser's Family Vacation above me seemed to catch most of the cameos I noticed, but I'll supplement in Lotus and Echo from @/Polymori's Hypoxia comic for the smug snek and scandalized Cyndaquil ;D
IM GLAD, I really wanted to capture a lively bustling town rather than you know... 3 houses and uh *checks notes* a bank and a dojo. Echo is just trying to stop Lotus from eating every small rodent in sight!! When will she learn?!!?

oh my GOSH THIS IS SO GOOD THE CROUD SCENES,,,,,,,,, that establishing shot is AMAZING, I love it so much omg
THANKS!! I died for this shot, so I hope you enjoyed my blood sacrifice. I'll do it again later this chapter :^)

Lmao I do love drawing other pokemon both as a treat and because I love all the comics theyre from - it's my way of sneaking in some fan art! But yes I perennially underestimate the time it takes to do it. I'm honestly more amazed I could finish this page in 3 weeks given my track record hahahaha

That's a darn angry bellosom! But I like the vibe of this town feels very bustling!
Oh man, this page (and the next one) is all an exercise of how many ways can I make this gremlin even MORE angry looking. Thanks so much!!

Chapter 2 part 3!
Desktop
Comicfury
Deviantart
Mobile
Tapas
Webtoons

GreyCorsola

Actually can't read
Artist
Writer
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Nov 28, 2019
Nature
Jolly
Pronouns
She/Them
Pokémon Type
  1. Water
  2. Ghost
Pokédex Entry
Often seen lurking around the web, but loves social interaction and wants to meet all sorts of wonderful people!

Ohh so close!! Like sol said, the Raichu is actually from Stars Shine Bright! But, I'm really impressed you got so many! Heck yeah!

Ding ding!! Those are right! Sol did a fantastic job with the art on this one, god it's so good!

IKR?? SOL DID AMAZING!! I love her art so much I sob, it's the best thing seeing her ideas come to life like this.

Nothing like a little suffering to help the town feel alive! :D and yeah, what a chill dude :)

Thank you so much!! Sol did a fantastic job on this page! :D And yeah, they're a little angry! XD tho I would be too in this situation wheeze

Bowser's Family Vacation

Johto League Champion
Writer
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Rash
Pronouns
She/her
Pokémon Type
  1. Dragon
  2. Cool
Pokédex Entry
"Am I Mario's babysitter? Are you going to call me every time that guy blows his nose, or what?"
Trade deal? Do they think Eliza is someone important from Registeel? 🤔

Empty Sun

that's right, buttholes
Artist
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 22, 2019
Nature
Impish
Pokémon Type
  1. Normal
  2. ???
Pokédex Entry
bluebell out here going spunch bob
poppy small now

TheLastUnicornInOz

Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 14, 2020
Nature
Jolly
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
  1. Fairy
  2. Ice
Pokédex Entry
Elvia, while living in a hot dessert enviornment, embraces the ice typing, rarely leaving her cool home and often is drawing or creating
WHAT NO MY HEART OH GOSH

solaris127h

Totally not an AI
Artist
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Sep 2, 2019
Nature
Serious
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
  1. Bug
  2. Dragon

GreyCorsola

Actually can't read
Artist
Writer
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Nov 28, 2019
Nature
Jolly
Pronouns
She/Them
Pokémon Type
  1. Water
  2. Ghost
Pokédex Entry
Often seen lurking around the web, but loves social interaction and wants to meet all sorts of wonderful people!

TheLastUnicornInOz

Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 14, 2020
Nature
Jolly
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
  1. Fairy
  2. Ice
Pokédex Entry
Okay yes that was honestly really sweet ;-; but leaves me with so many questions

Empty Sun

that's right, buttholes
Artist
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 22, 2019
Nature
Impish
Pokémon Type
  1. Normal
  2. ???
Pokédex Entry
ughffsd urghhnnf
how dar eyou give me feeligns

Bowser's Family Vacation

Johto League Champion
Writer
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Rash
Pronouns
She/her
Pokémon Type
  1. Dragon
  2. Cool
Pokédex Entry
Oh wow Bluebell had a change of heart. I wonder why-
If you need anything from me, just ask! From one parent to another in these difficult times.
Oh. That's why. 🥺

Users who are viewing this thread