• Episode Two of The Writer's Locke season two is here! In it we continue our storylocke reads and discuss the topic of fantasy vs realism in portraying pokemon. Then, we have a very special message from a sponsor in Johto!
  • Want to support a good cause? Visit https://blacklivesmatters.carrd.co/ to see how you can help the Black Lives Matter movement, even without donating.
  • New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.
  • One of our new features includes receiving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about Critique Level Tags!

Comic Unova Teen Mon Pi and Pea's Adventures - Piyo's Black NuzComic

Thread Description
[28 February, 2021] Extra: The Truth of His World

piyostoria

90% to a decade
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 27, 2019
Hello, it's me, Piyo, back in the new forum with Pi and Pea's Adventures.

The comic is hosted in smackjeeves, so please click at the cover, or here, to read!
If you're new, I started in 2011 so the first pages are very old art :'D

Summary:
Pi embarks on a Nuzlocke Challenge adventure in Unova!
Together with her smug Snivy, Pea, she'll have to stop Team Plasma from making a world without Pokemon...
Will they be able to work together? Will they make it through, until the end? ...alive?
Click here to read

It's pretty much a straightforward nuzlocke, with some story/lore liberties.
For a while I wanted it to be "a pokemon bw manga adaptation that I want", then it evolved into a story I just want to do. And finish. Hopefully before the 10-year mark...

OK I think that's all. Thank you for reading, hope you enjoy!​

Last edited:

Zero

Jet's Black Nuzlocke
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 15, 2019
Nature
Lax
Pronouns
she/her/it
Pokémon Type
Fire, Bug
Pokédex Entry
It is born asleep, and it dies asleep. All its movements are apparently no more than the results of it tossing and turning in its dreams.
YAY! PI AND PEA! Welcome to the new forums! The babies better make it through alive! DONT YOU DARE LET ANYTHING HAPPEN TO PEA >: O

>w< also yay now i can officially share this! its our girls!
https://https%3A%2F%2Fsta.sh%2F01meq18c7lim

Kadew

sometimes life really is quite lovely
🌱Featurer
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 10, 2019
Nature
Careful
Pronouns
Pokémon Type
Grass, Normal
Pokédex Entry
If you encounter a wild Kadew, best practice is to gently bully her into remembering that she loves to draw. She forgets, sometimes.
Dangit I never commented when this first posted to the new nuzforums. So happy to see this here, even with as short a lifespan it has left! We're getting so close to that final endgame climax and I am so SO excited to see it.

Zero

Jet's Black Nuzlocke
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 15, 2019
Nature
Lax
Pronouns
she/her/it
Pokémon Type
Fire, Bug
Pokédex Entry
It is born asleep, and it dies asleep. All its movements are apparently no more than the results of it tossing and turning in its dreams.
yay update!!! but oh no! waaah! ;;;A;;; baby n is so cute. they're brothersssss! baby zorua is so cute >w<

man, thats sad that he doesnt even realize his friend died. he really is blind to the truth, in so many aspects in his life.

i like his new robes! he's ready to be a king!

I've always wondered what in the world his plan is to make a new world, i like that you show he's ready to wage war to fight for his new world, that he isnt going to just snap his fingers and make it happen.

Kadew

🌱Featurer
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 10, 2019
Nature
Careful
Pronouns
Pokémon Type
Grass, Normal
Pokédex Entry
If you encounter a wild Kadew, best practice is to gently bully her into remembering that she loves to draw. She forgets, sometimes.
Oh no, N is delusional. He's blind to the Truth, as Zero said, which is a neat way to characterize his half of the truth/ideals thing. Dude is all in on making an idealistic world, no time for the ugly truths when you can just ignore them instead. Ignoring problems makes them go away.

Picket Furret

Antisocial Lurker
Artist
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 19, 2019
Nature
Adamant
Pronouns
He
Pokémon Type
Normal
N better get ready to make a transaction, because reality is going to give him one hell of a check

Rubombee

the ace that stays up the sleeve
Artist
Writer
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 15, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
they/them, shey/ther
Pokémon Type
Water, Ghost
Pokédex Entry
Doesn't even eat baguette, are you sure they're French
Hey there!! :D I've been following on smackjeeves but I'm here to watch this thread until the very end! :'3
So yeah I looked at the older pages again and the improvement is real! :0
And your style is very nice and soft as well! :D
But ye the latest page is sad :'3 and I can't wait to see the battle with N! (Who looks very cool in this outfit)

Rubombee

the ace that stays up the sleeve
Artist
Writer
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 15, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
they/them, shey/ther
Pokémon Type
Water, Ghost
Pokédex Entry
Doesn't even eat baguette, are you sure they're French
👀👀👀

~~~~~

ouch, this is starting well i see… asking zoroark to go into his pokéball even if he doesn't want to… D:
well, she may not have reshiram but where is zekrom, hmm?
KLGLGIVBVFIVGKHGPG "No" oh my god xD
P U L S E reshiram thank you!!!!!
omg color!!!!! and reshiram looks AMAZING!!!!
THOSE. FLAMES. I LOVE THEM SO MUCH that texture hhhhh

Conclusion:
R E S H I R A M

Last edited:

Velink

Quod Erat Demonstrandum
Artist
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 27, 2019
Nature
Relaxed
Pokémon Type
Ghost, Normal
It doesn't work?
AT least there is a warranty for that MasterBall. right??
How can this be?? Is it a scam??
Pi should just sue the company! Unova Freedom yeaahh

Kadew

🌱Featurer
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 10, 2019
Nature
Careful
Pronouns
Pokémon Type
Grass, Normal
Pokédex Entry
Reshiram! They're here! Glorious and fluffy and full of tests for poor Pi. I love that her first action is to protect her pokemon instead of her own very flammable skin. The master ball failing to work though, that's a shocker. I can't wait to see where this goes next! Resh doesn't seem to pleased about the capture attempt, i really hope Pi didn't just ruin her negotiations.

piyostoria

90% to a decade
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 27, 2019
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Hello again! As always I'm sorry for not replying much, I'm just really anxious about spoilering the next update ;;w;;

Speaking of the next update... it's here.

That's all for now! Thank you so much for sticking this far with me ;w; (and thank you for people who nominated me for the extravaganza, I'll definitely have to catch up and nominate ppl too this year!)
AND thank you very much to my beta readers @Aozora and Raycchan for helping me to convey the mood here!

Last edited:

Picket Furret

Antisocial Lurker
Artist
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 19, 2019
Nature
Adamant
Pronouns
He
Pokémon Type
Normal
Well he wasn't the only electric spider to get roasted by a bad-tempered Dragon, but still...

F

piyostoria

90% to a decade
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 27, 2019
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
;w; OK so this is a bit of a mood whiplash after the last update, but... I did something about the Extravaganza!

Well, I had planned to post this in the usual sites, but I realized the voting this time isn't restricted to users, so I suppose I'll keep the promos in the forums :'D
So yea I suppose go and check out the nominations if you haven't :D I'll be voting after this!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)