• NOTICE: Potential Site Downtime on December 7, 2020.

This is a preliminary notice that you may experience some downtime on December 7, 2020, due to some backend adjustments.

If you attempt to access the Nuzlocke Forums on or around this date, and receive any sort of failure to connect notice, please alert the Nuzlocke Forums Tech Team on Discord (@Tech Team role).

Thank you for your patience and understanding!

• Want to support a good cause? Visit https://blacklivesmatters.carrd.co/ to see how you can help the Black Lives Matter movement, even without donating.
  • This spooky-themed special episode wraps up the inaugural season of The Writer's Locke! As a sweetener we’ve included a roundtable with glancesherlock, all about Gracidea! Clocking in at around 100 minutes, this episode is an absolute chonker and an utter delight. Thank you for your support, Nuzforums!
  • New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • No paparazzi clickbait here! Just a good old fashioned feature with exactly zero gossip about celebrities' love lives. Honest.Check out our spotlight of Rhema's storylocke, As Above, So Below.
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.
  • One of our new features includes receiving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about Critique Level Tags!
  • The results are in for the Nuzlocke Forums Extravaganza! Congratulations to everyone that placed this year!

Comic Alola Teen Mon Penumbra: A Pokemon Moon Nuzlocke

Thread Description
Updates every month!

Salt&PepperBunny

Formerly MouseWithADinosaurTail
Artist
Writer
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 15, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Fairy, Flying
Pokédex Entry
Rabbits are so human. Or perhaps, humans are so rabbit?
I dont even read this comic and this is the best thing Ive ever seen!

Kadew

sometimes life really is quite lovely
🌱Featurer
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 10, 2019
Nature
Careful
Pronouns
Pokémon Type
Grass, Normal
Pokédex Entry
If you encounter a wild Kadew, best practice is to gently bully her into remembering that she loves to draw. She forgets, sometimes.
Wow, just utter chaos. What a good update. Please send shox to the nearest garbage can, it's where he belongs hahaha

pkmnMasterWheeler

Johto League Champion
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 16, 2019
Nature
Sassy
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Fire, Cute
As i said on on Syn/Dingo's, yalls page swap is prolly my fav April Fool's joke I saw this year~
Wow, just utter chaos. What a good update. Please send shox to the nearest garbage can, it's where he belongs hahaha
Shox and Gylfie can be trash can friends

Tailsimp

A Universally Under-Rested University Imp
🎇Contributor
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 15, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Electric, Psychic
Pokédex Entry
Tailsimp: The Impish Pokemon. Despite being quiet and reserved, this pokemon is usually very happy to talk and is always excited to help out!
Okay, so I'm supremely late but my goodness do I love page 33. Seeing Krane interact with that poor shiny baby, ending with them sleeping in the tent was just so good for my heart ;;u;;

Also RIP shox from April Fools Day it was nice knowing u and your backbone

TwistedEerie

Memelord
Artist
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 20, 2019
Nature
Impish
Pronouns
any
Pokémon Type
Ghost, ???
Pokédex Entry
Pretty sure it doesn't exist
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
New Penumbra Update!
Deviantart Page link

-
UH HEY so its been a while since ive been here, life's been very hectic, but I think you know the drill hgkjdf but now that I've finished my uni assignments I'm finally getting back online slowly. truth be told I uploaded pg 34 a month ago but forgot to update here sorry ghkjd hoping to update consistently here again. Thank you to all the lovely comments here though, it made my day reading through them and really sorry again for disappearing. It was also Penumbra's 3rd anniversary a few weeks back, so heres the piece I did for that too! overall, thank you again for sticking with me and it really means the world to me, thank you, love you all!! <3
(pg 35 will be up later today too!)

-

WW91ciB0b25ndWUgbGlrZSBrbml2ZXMsIHNwZWVjaCBsaWtlIGJ1bGxldHMKc3RhYmJpbmcgeW91ciBhY2NpZGVudGFsIHdvcmRzIGludG8gbXkgc2tpbgpJIGhhdmUgY29tZSB0byByZWFsaXNlIHdoeS4KWW91ciByaW5nIHdlZXBzIGZvciB5b3VyIGZpbmdlcgpTb21lYm9keSB0byBlbWJyYWNlIGl0IHRoYXQgaXNu4oCZdCBtZS4KTGlrZSB0d28gbGlua3MgYXBhcnQgYSBjaGFpbgpDbGluayBhbmQgY3J5LgpNeSBoZWFydCBpcyBtaXNzaW5nLg==

Riboo

Johto League Champion
Artist
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Nov 24, 2019
Nature
Lax
Pokémon Type
Electric
It's all good, life happens and all ;3 and I got to see this a month early cause I'm watchin' ya on DA (Not creepin' I swear) good to see you back in action on the forums!

TwistedEerie

Memelord
Artist
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 20, 2019
Nature
Impish
Pronouns
any
Pokémon Type
Ghost, ???
Pokédex Entry
New Penumbra Update!
Deviantart Page link

not much to say other than i finally finished off this page! not my best but glad its out now :0
It's all good, life happens and all ;3 and I got to see this a month early cause I'm watchin' ya on DA (Not creepin' I swear) good to see you back in action on the forums!
sobs THANK YOU!! and heck yeah bless cos im so much more active there haha but thanks a bunch! <3

Trollkitten

Kitten of Lore
Artist
Writer
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 30, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
She/her, Aetherai Lorekeeper
Pokémon Type
Fairy, Clever
Pokédex Entry
Autistic writer who starts more things than she finishes. Hyper asexual Twitch Plays Pokemon lorewriter. Rather be a happy shill than an angry critic.
...oooh... that last line...

Family drama alert?

Bug

👉😎👉
Administrator
Artist
Writer
Screenshotter
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
May 13, 2019
Nature
Rash
Pronouns
he/him
Pokémon Type
Bug, Cute
Pokédex Entry
oh fuck oh shit my dots...............................................................................................................................
I.... You know I somehow missed the whole update where Krane reveals he Can’t Fucking Read until today. I feel like, every time I read this run it’s “oh look a tragic character! *gives them a little clown nose*” I can’t wait until Gylfie comes back and we get to see the absolute mess that that must have ended as.

Tailsimp

A Universally Under-Rested University Imp
🎇Contributor
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 15, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Electric, Psychic
Pokédex Entry
Tailsimp: The Impish Pokemon. Despite being quiet and reserved, this pokemon is usually very happy to talk and is always excited to help out!
I miss a single update and somehow Ken is in danger smh. Also I have to say that your anniversary image is really fantastically done! Happy belated anniversary!

Krisantyne

oh no
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Aug 10, 2019
Nature
Calm
Pronouns
she
Pokémon Type
Water
Pokédex Entry
This Pokémon clings to Sharpedo and shares in its prosperity. When its Sharpedo is attacked, Krisantyne will fight alongside it!
The new bones are very fashionable...... now I wish I could pull off a look with bones too. ;A;
Mayday is so funny but I also want to punch them every time words come out of their mouth! They must be very strong since most Pokémon they come across probably feel the same way. :V

TwistedEerie

Memelord
Artist
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 20, 2019
Nature
Impish
Pronouns
any
Pokémon Type
Ghost, ???
Pokédex Entry
I.... You know I somehow missed the whole update where Krane reveals he Can’t Fucking Read until today. I feel like, every time I read this run it’s “oh look a tragic character! *gives them a little clown nose*” I can’t wait until Gylfie comes back and we get to see the absolute mess that that must have ended as.
HKJGDFF THIS IS HONEstly such a great description oh my gosdh bless u and haha BOy Gylfie's gunna go siccko mode

I miss a single update and somehow Ken is in danger smh. Also I have to say that your anniversary image is really fantastically done! Happy belated anniversary!
LMAo it escalated quickly, but omg thank you so mucHH!! means a lot ! 💕

The new bones are very fashionable...... now I wish I could pull off a look with bones too. ;A;
Mayday is so funny but I also want to punch them every time words come out of their mouth! They must be very strong since most Pokémon they come across probably feel the same way. :V
HAHA me too i wish i could wear bones as cool as her 😔 but HAHa im so glad thank you so much that punchable factor i was 100% going for so im glad it worked aand man youre not wrong

Riboo

Johto League Champion
Artist
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Nov 24, 2019
Nature
Lax
Pokémon Type
Electric
Dude, I am fucking LIVING for that transition. I love experimenting with panels and TBH, you along with some other artists I ran with during my tourney days really inspire me when it comes to that shit, because its just visually so pleasing, sets up a cool ass mood and just does a lot to my FEELS and I'm just like a cat that's about to pounce, little butt wiggle, MLEM tongue and all.

Also, really curious on the takes for Gladion, Guzma and a few others having to do with that side of the run of things, if only because I've seen how you've handled Lana and a few others differently from their canon portrayals. I'm ready to consume some plot, like, man, see this empty bowl? It's ready to be filled and I'm hungry >:D

Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 3, 2019
Nature
Timid
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
Dark, Poison
Pokédex Entry
Just a writer, probably too shy for his own good. Heavy gamer.
Sweet, always look forward to seeing more of this. Can't wait to learn more about Ken. Everything is very mysterious and I am so here for that.

TwistedEerie

Memelord
Artist
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 20, 2019
Nature
Impish
Pronouns
any
Pokémon Type
Ghost, ???
Pokédex Entry
Dude, I am fucking LIVING for that transition. I love experimenting with panels and TBH, you along with some other artists I ran with during my tourney days really inspire me when it comes to that shit, because its just visually so pleasing, sets up a cool ass mood and just does a lot to my FEELS and I'm just like a cat that's about to pounce, little butt wiggle, MLEM tongue and all.

Also, really curious on the takes for Gladion, Guzma and a few others having to do with that side of the run of things, if only because I've seen how you've handled Lana and a few others differently from their canon portrayals. I'm ready to consume some plot, like, man, see this empty bowl? It's ready to be filled and I'm hungry >:D
OOUGGHH THANK YOU SM!!! Ive been trying to force myself to do more transitions and different panel styles cos im so tired of drawing boxes LMAO but thank u omg im so gladd!! and omg heck yeah im so SO pumped to get to UlaUla already so I can finally draw my faves :'D Im so mad how late game guzma is but I have written a lot about him and I might dedicate a chapter for him (?) who knows but either way not happening for a while haha! and Im really excited to show some of the characters cos theres a few NPCs I just really went 'screw it' and completely flipped or deviated from their canon personality, its probably gunna divide people and it may not be very appealing but I just kinda went ape LOL
Sweet, always look forward to seeing more of this. Can't wait to learn more about Ken. Everything is very mysterious and I am so here for that.
SOBBiN THANK YOUU!! I'm really excited to show more of him soon, the rest of this chapter really is just pokemon driven haHA but thank you so much!! <3 I live for mystery

Krisantyne

oh no
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Aug 10, 2019
Nature
Calm
Pronouns
she
Pokémon Type
Water
Pokédex Entry
This Pokémon clings to Sharpedo and shares in its prosperity. When its Sharpedo is attacked, Krisantyne will fight alongside it!
Dude the atmosphere of that page is so well done! The limited colours and glows created by the lighting really set the mood for the horrors that are happening. The chaos, the impact of the attacks, the tragedy..... And little Ken in the middle of it all. Ow, my heart!

Riboo

Johto League Champion
Artist
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Nov 24, 2019
Nature
Lax
Pokémon Type
Electric
A lotta intense shit going on here, just A LOT

I really love the colors here, the select pallet in places and the arms of the beast (I'm assuming xurkitree here) just both dividing off into its own unique panel boarders and just encapsulating everyone's reaction in the moment, it really gives the page a sense of chaotic tension and I really love it, just puts you in the mood and in the atmosphere of everything going on.

Also Ken needs a hug after all this :l Sending some Pokebeans NOW

Kadew

sometimes life really is quite lovely
🌱Featurer
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 10, 2019
Nature
Careful
Pronouns
Pokémon Type
Grass, Normal
Pokédex Entry
If you encounter a wild Kadew, best practice is to gently bully her into remembering that she loves to draw. She forgets, sometimes.
There's a lot going on here and it's real good and intense and dynamic, but what's got me fixated the most on this page is how the safest place for eevee kits is tucked inside the big floof of a zoroark mane. Nothing can hurt them, there.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)