• Want to support a good cause? Visit https://blacklivesmatters.carrd.co/ to see how you can help the Black Lives Matter movement, even without donating.
  • This spooky-themed special episode wraps up the inaugural season of The Writer's Locke! As a sweetener we’ve included a roundtable with glancesherlock, all about Gracidea! Clocking in at around 100 minutes, this episode is an absolute chonker and an utter delight. Thank you for your support, Nuzforums!
  • New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • No paparazzi clickbait here! Just a good old fashioned feature with exactly zero gossip about celebrities' love lives. Honest.Check out our spotlight of Rhema's storylocke, As Above, So Below.
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.
  • One of our new features includes receiving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about Critique Level Tags!
  • The results are in for the Nuzlocke Forums Extravaganza! Congratulations to everyone that placed this year!

Thread Description
A dorky family's misadventures doing dorky things

pkmnMasterWheeler

Johto League Champion
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 16, 2019
Nature
Sassy
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Fire, Cute

It's time for a new... series?~ I wanted to make fun little one off comics and shorts about these guys still, and figured since it started with a Nuzlocke it would be a shame if I didn't post it here!~ So this will be a series of short little gag comics, and maybe even a few small stories here and there~ Also was gonna have it be an Ask Blog type thing! So the characters will be open for questions! I haven't really done anything like this before (nor have I posted in this part of the forums before), so hopefully all goes well!~

Last edited:

Tailsimp

A Universally Under-Rested University Imp
🎇Contributor
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 15, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Electric, Psychic
Pokédex Entry
Tailsimp: The Impish Pokemon. Despite being quiet and reserved, this pokemon is usually very happy to talk and is always excited to help out!
AHHHHHH I love these three so much and I can't wait to see more of them!!! I really love the idea of an askblog for these characters! They're so fun to watch and funny it'll be a great match!

1.) To either Pulse or Eve: I know this is hard but what's the cutest thing about Arcadia? (Yes, you have to choose just one thing.)
or
2.) To Eve: what's the best shenanigan you've ever tried to pull on God?

As you can see, I have a priority for only the most serious and important kinds of questions.

pkmnMasterWheeler

Johto League Champion
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 16, 2019
Nature
Sassy
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Fire, Cute
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
AHHHHHH I love these three so much and I can't wait to see more of them!!! I really love the idea of an askblog for these characters! They're so fun to watch and funny it'll be a great match!

1.) To either Pulse or Eve: I know this is hard but what's the cutest thing about Arcadia? (Yes, you have to choose just one thing.)
or
2.) To Eve: what's the best shenanigan you've ever tried to pull on God?

As you can see, I have a priority for only the most serious and important kinds of questions.
Mwehehee~ Thanks!~ Imma have fun makin stuff for em again~ And those are the most serious and important of questions ;3c

Tailsimp

🎇Contributor
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 15, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Electric, Psychic
Pokédex Entry
Tailsimp: The Impish Pokemon. Despite being quiet and reserved, this pokemon is usually very happy to talk and is always excited to help out!
First answer and we're already trying to prank Eve. Everyone knows Florida doesn't really exist.

pkmnMasterWheeler

Johto League Champion
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 16, 2019
Nature
Sassy
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Fire, Cute

Tailsimp

🎇Contributor
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 15, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Electric, Psychic
Pokédex Entry
Aww man, it sounds like Pulse had a pretty chill time before some trainer dragged her along for Hijinks.

Also "long story for another day" 👀

pkmnMasterWheeler

Johto League Champion
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 16, 2019
Nature
Sassy
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Fire, Cute
Aww man, it sounds like Pulse had a pretty chill time before some trainer dragged her along for Hijinks.

Also "long story for another day" 👀
She was just sittin there, havin a nice relaxing life when some very rude (yet incredibly adorable) trainer came and dragged her off on an adventure U: At least she got a wife out of it

And indeed!~ ;3c

Last edited:

Tailsimp

🎇Contributor
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 15, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Electric, Psychic
Pokédex Entry
Oh god, I asked the question but I wasn't ready for how cute the and we was. This has to be illegal levels of cute and sweet!

pkmnMasterWheeler

Johto League Champion
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 16, 2019
Nature
Sassy
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Fire, Cute
Oh god, I asked the question but I wasn't ready for how cute the and we was. This has to be illegal levels of cute and sweet!
You were the one that brought these illegal levels of adorable into the world! Now you must deal with what you've created!~ >:3c

Arcadia is too pure a bean to swear

Tailsimp

🎇Contributor
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 15, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Electric, Psychic
Pokédex Entry
Arcadia is literally just too baby to curse properly 😭 Also low-key curious as to what the heck Eve was reading about in the first place. 👀

pkmnMasterWheeler

Johto League Champion
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 16, 2019
Nature
Sassy
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Fire, Cute
Arcadia is literally just too baby to curse properly 😭 Also low-key curious as to what the heck Eve was reading about in the first place. 👀
Probably someone who was saying she wasn't best mon ever U:

Tailsimp

🎇Contributor
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 15, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Electric, Psychic
Pokédex Entry
Oh god that sounds perfect for chaos. I feel like Eve should be the official mascot for April Fools. She would be perfect for it.

pkmnMasterWheeler

Johto League Champion
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 16, 2019
Nature
Sassy
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Fire, Cute
Oh god that sounds perfect for chaos. I feel like Eve should be the official mascot for April Fools. She would be perfect for it.
Indeed~ The whole year is April Fool's when u live with Eve~

Zero

Jet's Black Nuzlocke
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 15, 2019
Nature
Lax
Pronouns
she/her/it
Pokémon Type
Fire, Bug
Pokédex Entry
It is born asleep, and it dies asleep. All its movements are apparently no more than the results of it tossing and turning in its dreams.

I wonder what games Eve and Pulse play, and who's the more competitive of the two!

Tailsimp

🎇Contributor
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 15, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Electric, Psychic
Pokédex Entry
A very good color choice if I do say so myself.

Also-
The whole year is April Fool's when u live with Eve
This sounds like a line said by a very tired Pulse x')

pkmnMasterWheeler

Johto League Champion
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 16, 2019
Nature
Sassy
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Fire, Cute

I wonder what games Eve and Pulse play, and who's the more competitive of the two!
Hehee~ Thanks again Zero! This turned out great~
A very good color choice if I do say so myself.

Also-

This sounds like a line said by a very tired Pulse x')
That does sound like something a very tired Pulse would say... (takes notes in my ideas doc)

Riboo

Conqueror of the Blackthorn Gym
Artist
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Nov 24, 2019
Nature
Lax
Pokémon Type
Electric
Pf, these are so cute. Haven't done an ask blog in AGES, but it was super fun when I did, I kind of miss that interactivity with the OC Trainer community back in the day on tumblr 😥

Kadew

*bird sounds*
🌱Featurer
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 10, 2019
Nature
Careful
Pronouns
Pokémon Type
Grass, Normal
Pokédex Entry
Doesn't actually like birds all that much.
Oh these are cute. Arcadia is a darling and her doing her best saying heck has made me melt

pkmnMasterWheeler

Johto League Champion
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 16, 2019
Nature
Sassy
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Fire, Cute
Pf, these are so cute. Haven't done an ask blog in AGES, but it was super fun when I did, I kind of miss that interactivity with the OC Trainer community back in the day on tumblr 😥
Thanks!~ This is my first time doin one, but it's pretty fun!~
Oh these are cute. Arcadia is a darling and her doing her best saying heck has made me melt
Thanks!~ Arcadia is the softest of beans~ ;3c

Tailsimp

🎇Contributor
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 15, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Electric, Psychic
Pokédex Entry
Okay so first off
That does sound like something a very tired Pulse would say... (takes notes in my ideas doc)
I'm so sorry Pulse.

Second, Arcadia is right to consider all the Pros and Cons x')

Third, I'm so glad to hear they're bonding ;;u;; If it hasn't been asked before, can I officially ask- To Pulse: Do you have any specific bonding activities with Arcadia? If so, do you have a favorite one?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)