• Want to support a good cause? Visit https://blacklivesmatters.carrd.co/ to see how you can help the Black Lives Matter movement, even without donating.
  • The Writer's Locke has returned! Our latest episode discusses character foils, continues with our read of Carousel, and adds something new and exciting to the mix!
  • New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.
  • One of our new features includes receiving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about Critique Level Tags!

Screenshot Sinnoh Mature Commentary Hack Pain. (A Blind Nuzlocke of Renegade Platinum)

Thread Description
This was a mistake on my behalf. Updates on Wednesdays (I hope)

pikafan96

That Little Yellow Rat
Screenshotter
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Sep 27, 2020
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
  1. Electric
  2. Dragon
Pokédex Entry
A reclusive creature. Can rarely be seen scavenging for food late at night.
Ah ha! I'm the first comment this time around - I win!
Also before I get into the comments for this update I just want to say that I love how you added all the sparkles to Lucky's portraits - it's a good touch.

I'm so sorry that this was so delayed... Life got in the way. I might also change the update day on this to Wednesdays. Saturday is just too close to my comic release dates.
Hey don't worry about it man, trust me when I say I get it.
Life sucks and it never wants to let us do nuzlockes 😕

3_Found_Shroomish.png
4.png

Found a random Shroomish, I'm sorry buddy, but I don't have an Oran Berry.
*gasp*
A baby.
Okay, I overreacted. Shroomish are cute but they're nothing special; Breloom on the other hand are one of my favorite Pokemon.

8.png
9_You_mean_the_Galactic_grunts_that_you_chose_to_ignore_that_are_harassing_the_prof.png

Such as the Galactic goons harrassing the Professor a few steps behind you?

10_What_the_fuck_Looker.png

What the fuck, Looker?
I'll never know how he missed them.
Just goes to show that he's incompetent at his job and someone needs to replace him.

Professor Rowan: 0 shits given. I love him.
Professor Rowan is the best professor and I will die on this hill.

And he even insults their outfits! What a legendary professor. No-one else comes remotely close.
Full agree, Professor Rowan is the kind of professor that I respect (and slightly fear).

Hey, those idiots blocking the path are gone!

Nugget_Combusken_Happy.PNG
Ha! Now we can beat up more trainers, right?

46_NO_Fuck_Charge_Beam.png

...I wish they hadn't left.
:psyduck:
Wow that... really sucks - I'm sorry for your loss.
Even though I'm not particularly fond of this line; Blaziken is a damn good Pokemon.
RIP Nugget, we didn't have you for long but you could have been amazing 😔

I hate Charge Beam when I'm not the one using it. And of course, the actual lead of my party was Prudence, so I had to switch her out. This caused the Plusle to have a free Charge Beam on Nugget, and of course it got the Special Attack boost. There was nothing I could do. Nothing would have been able to survive a Plus boosted, +1Sp Att Charge beam. I hoped that Nugget could take out the Plusle second turn, and he was so close. If he'd gotten a slightly higher damage roll, he'd still be alive. RNG really hates me. It may have also been a crit. The only good thing that happened in this fight was Steven gaining a revenge level out of killing the Minun. Why did I let half my team be weak to Electric? All I can say is, never underestimate random NPCs in this hack. Now, none of you got to see much of Nugget, but I did. This death actually hit me really hard. Especially considering the next boss fight that I really needed him for. Mars' Purugly is scary as hell, even in vanilla. I'll admit I was tempted to turn off the game and not play again when this happened. But the run's not over yet, even if I did just lose a 'Mon that was really precious to me.
Oh man, I hate when this happens.
You never expect Plusle and Minun to be dangerous, but then they whip out a Charge Beam and suddenly a Pokemon is dead. To be fair though I would have fully assumed a five levels higher (I'm assuming) Combusken could take out a measly Plusle as well.
It always sucks when you get surprised...

Clean sweep with Prudence. What else? Sighs. Gimme the Johto starters.

58.png
59.png
60.png

Let's look at them.
... At this point I shouldn't even be surprised.
I guess Unova has no kind starter giving people while Sinnoh is the land of bounty!!!
I am so jealous, but honestly you're probably gonna need the help - especially considering this is the region with Cynthia as champion.
Even I struggled against her and I was just playing vanilla Platinum!

61.png
62.png
63.png

In this hack Meganium is a Fairy type, and has decent Special Attack. Cherri will be useful later, just not in the immediate future. (Also, if anyone can guess where I got Cherri's name from, I'll be incredibly surprised, it's kinda obscure. I will say it has something to do with an emo band.)
Meganium are fairy-types in this hack? Huh. That's actually really good. On top of that Meganium are stupidly bulky, so I'm expecting Cherri to be a good 'mon. (Also because my own Chikorita has managed to make me rethink what this line is capable of.)
While I feel like I should get the reference since I listened to so much edgy music when I was younger, nothing is actually coming to mind :cybercrime:

64.png
65.png
66.png

Here's the Fire Type. Sighs. He's not the same.
Fantastic nature though!
Also are they holding are they all holding type-boosting items as well? Lucky.

67.png
68.png
69.png

Feraligatr is a Dark type in this game. I'm assuming Fantina is third intead of fifth in Platinum? Rex will get some use soon.

Rex_Totodile_Happy.PNG
Aye, it's a pleasure to make your acquaintence!
Ah! OH GOD! He is so cute 🥺
He needs to live. Protect this precious boy above all else.

77.png
78.png
79_Shell_have_use_later.png

...Welcome, Belle.

Belle_Mareep_Happy.PNG
Hi! It's so nice to have a Trainer! What's got you so down?

I just lost a 'Mon that was very important to me.

Belle_Mareep_Confused.PNG
Would they have wanted you to keep moping around forever?

No, Nugget would have wanted me to continue... But I can't do that just yet. I need time...

Belle_Mareep_Angry.PNG
Well, maybe, you should keep going, anyway. Would you want their death to be in vain?

No...

Belle_Mareep_Sad.PNG
I'm sorry, that was insensitive of me to say-

No, you're right, Belle. I gotta keep at it. I should probably help out that little girl...

Belle_Mareep_Happy.PNG
That's the spirit!

I love the electric sheep.
Aw, Belle seems sweet. And she managed to pull you out of your funk!
Overall good 'mon.

I think the Johto babies all have low catch rates? Don't quote me on that though.
Either way; congrats! Elekid is probably my second favorite baby Pokemon (Riolu's first) and Electivire is a damn good Pokemon.

99.png
100.png
101.png

Bitches. The lot of you.
I have never agreed with something more.
Team Galactic is full of idiots.

109_What..png

That... Is not a Combee, nor is that something I ever expected to find in a Honey tree.
I mean, it makes sense though.
Seedot are acorns, and those come outta trees! Agree that a female Combee would have been better though.

113.png
114.png
115.png

Hello, Locke!
At least you got the mascot of nuzlockes though! I feel like that's always a stamp of pride!
That does lead me to wonder though; how many people catch a Seedot (or Nuzleaf) and name it anything other than "Locke?"
I feel like almost everyone ends up paying tribute to the original 🤔

116_Ill_handle_this_next_time.png

Next time... I need to figure out how to kill Mars' obese cat.
God, I wish you the best of luck. That hell-cat is terrifying, and I'm sure Drayano made it even worse.
All I can say is over-prepare; you can never be safe enough against Mars and her demon feline.

Kit_The_Feef

Someone who draws too much ¯\_(ಠωಠ)_/¯
Artist
Screenshotter
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 16, 2021
Nature
Impish
Pronouns
He/him
Pokémon Type
  1. Bug
  2. Fairy
  3. Steel
Pokédex Entry
Comic artist. Idiot. Has far too many active projects for his own sanity. Unreliable when it comes to updates on his non-comic endeavours.
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Ah ha! I'm the first comment this time around - I win!
Also before I get into the comments for this update I just want to say that I love how you added all the sparkles to Lucky's portraits - it's a good touch.

Hey don't worry about it man, trust me when I say I get it.
Life sucks and it never wants to let us do nuzlockes 😕

*gasp*
A baby.
Okay, I overreacted. Shroomish are cute but they're nothing special; Breloom on the other hand are one of my favorite Pokemon.

I'll never know how he missed them.
Just goes to show that he's incompetent at his job and someone needs to replace him.

Professor Rowan is the best professor and I will die on this hill.

Full agree, Professor Rowan is the kind of professor that I respect (and slightly fear).

:psyduck:
Wow that... really sucks - I'm sorry for your loss.
Even though I'm not particularly fond of this line; Blaziken is a damn good Pokemon.
RIP Nugget, we didn't have you for long but you could have been amazing 😔

Oh man, I hate when this happens.
You never expect Plusle and Minun to be dangerous, but then they whip out a Charge Beam and suddenly a Pokemon is dead. To be fair though I would have fully assumed a five levels higher (I'm assuming) Combusken could take out a measly Plusle as well.
It always sucks when you get surprised...

... At this point I shouldn't even be surprised.
I guess Unova has no kind starter giving people while Sinnoh is the land of bounty!!!
I am so jealous, but honestly you're probably gonna need the help - especially considering this is the region with Cynthia as champion.
Even I struggled against her and I was just playing vanilla Platinum!

Meganium are fairy-types in this hack? Huh. That's actually really good. On top of that Meganium are stupidly bulky, so I'm expecting Cherri to be a good 'mon. (Also because my own Chikorita has managed to make me rethink what this line is capable of.)
While I feel like I should get the reference since I listened to so much edgy music when I was younger, nothing is actually coming to mind :cybercrime:

Fantastic nature though!
Also are they holding are they all holding type-boosting items as well? Lucky.

Ah! OH GOD!
He is so cute 🥺
He needs to live. Protect this precious boy above all else.

Aw, Belle seems sweet. And she managed to pull you out of your funk!
Overall good 'mon.

I think the Johto babies all have low catch rates? Don't quote me on that though.
Either way; congrats! Elekid is probably my second favorite baby Pokemon (Riolu's first) and Electivire is a damn good Pokemon.

I have never agreed with something more.
Team Galactic is full of idiots.

I mean, it makes sense though.
Seedot are acorns, and those come outta trees! Agree that a female Combee would have been better though.

At least you got the mascot of nuzlockes though! I feel like that's always a stamp of pride!
That does lead me to wonder though; how many people catch a Seedot (or Nuzleaf) and name it anything other than "Locke?"
I feel like almost everyone ends up paying tribute to the original 🤔

God, I wish you the best of luck. That hell-cat is terrifying, and I'm sure Drayano made it even worse.
All I can say is over-prepare; you can never be safe enough against Mars and her demon feline.
You are the first commentor! You're also the only one this time around! Thanks, I figured I needed a good indicator of her shiny-ness.

Life does suck, and I'll elaborate further in the main section of the update.

Shroomish are cute, and I like them a lot *Gestures to current profile pic*. And Breloom are wonderful, I used them many times in the Hoenn games.

I'm sure you'd make a fine replacement, Pika.

*Agressively agrees* Rowan is the best professor.

I miss Nugget... He reminds me of my first-ever starter...

It really does. Especially since Plusle got buffed to have 115 Sp Attack in Ren Plat, I really should have seen that coming.

Cynthia scares me. IDK how I'm going to deal with that Garchomp. (Though there is a running joke 'round the community that the only answer to Garchomp is... Another Garchomp.)

I'm excited to use Cherri, since he now has usable offensive stats and I really like the Chikorita line. Oh, and the name reference? Gerard Way, the lead singer of My Chemical Romance, wrote a comic book titled "Danger Days: The True Lives of the Fabulous Killjoys" based upon the album of the same name. One of the main characters is a 30-something year old guy named Cherri Cola. I just think he's neat. (I told you it was obscure.)

Ye, the Hoenn starters had them, too. And Hep is really fast. I appreciate him.

Considering how much I love the Totodile line, I sincerely hope so, too.

Mareep best sheep. No criticism will be taken. Screw Wooloo.

Did you know Electivire is also part Fighting-Type in this hack? He is a damn good Pokemon.

When I was going through these screenshots, I realised just how truly awful their dialogue is.

Locke will still be useful! Fantina comes third, right?

What do you mean? Locke is clearly a completely original name that nobody in the history of the franchise has ever named their Pokemon.

Hell-cat scares me. Luckily, you'll see I had a plan. And then didn't follow it and somehow won anyway.

Sorry this got delayed again, I completely forgot I had a music exam yesterday! Also, as a result of some pretty stupid things I did yesterday, I have injured my back and am in an incredible amount of real, physical pain. Ironic, considering this run's title. And since I didn't finish the portraits yesterday, I was physically unable to do them today. I did have the evolution portraits prepared, though, so look forward to those!

1.png
2.png

Ha ha, suckers!

3_Yes_kek._Gotta_appreciate_galactic_building_music.png
4.png

You are a loser, yes. (Can we just take a moment to appreciate the Galactic building music? It's so funky. I like jazz music.)

5_Please_dont_Mars_scares_me.png

Please don't. I don't want to deal with her obese cat.

6.png

Is it, though?

7.png
8_Previous_was_an_easy_3_shot_with_Ember.png

Grimer was an easy three-shot with Ember. Let's get this Koffing, Steven!

Steven_Beldum_Happy.PNG
Yes, sir!

9_It_has_Assurance_which_is_Super_Effective.png

...Since when did Koffing learn Assurance?

10_We_still_win.png

We still win though. Steven's a winner.

Steven_Beldum_Happy.PNG
Yay!

11.png

That's illegal.

12.png
13.png
14_Pathetic.png

Perish in a ring of flames.

15_Yeah_nah_I.png

Yeah, nah. I'm not dealing with you right now. Gotta train, I have the perfect strategy!

16.png
17_We_gonna_kill_now.png

This. This is my strategy. Metang has base 100 Defense and resists Normal types. Hopefully, they can stall that Purugly.

18.png
19_We_both_know_Charon_doesnt_count.png

Mars, sweetie, we both know Charon doesn't count.

20.png

Fair and valid. You're going down!

21_Die_Zubat.png

Ah, nary a scratch on them. You're doing good, Steven!

Steven_Metang_Happy.PNG
A stupid bat is no match for me!

22_So_this_is_after_2_Iron_Heads._Its_got_no_Sitrus_Berry_Now.png

I admit I was panicking a little and didn't take as many screenshots as I should have... This is after two Iron Heads and a Sitrus Berry. At least that thing's out of the way. And Steven is tanking Super-effective Faint Attacks fairly well. But it's time to switch, buddy.

Steven_Metang_Sad.PNG
That is also fair. This cat really wants to kill, doesn't she?

23_Oh_shit_Honse_no.png

I switched in Honse and this happened. Oh no, Honse, I'm so sorry.

Honse_Ponyta_Confused.PNG
Why?

That thing has Facade. Which deals double damage under status conditions. It'll kill you, Honse. But still, maybe a double kick is enough to take it out? Maybe you're faster?

24_Facade_does_double_damage_in_status_conditions._Please_let_the_burn_take_this_fucker_out.png

HOLY SHIT HONSE, HOW ARE YOU STILL ALIVE???!!!

I take back what I said about that Burn. Please, please take this monster out... I'm begging you.

25.png

FUCK YES! HONSE! YOU LIVE!!!

Honse_Ponyta_Confused.PNG
I suppose I do.

Honse_Ponyta_Sad.PNG
But please switch me out now.

Definitely.

26.png

These are easy pickings, now.

27_This_thing_also_has_a_Sitrus_berry._But_Hep_can_handle_it.png

Goddamn Sitrus Berries- We'll get them next time, Hep.

28.png

Fantastic job.

29_End_it_Chess.png

End it, Chess!

30_After_it_finishes_spamming_detect_that_is.png

...When it stops spamming Detect, that is.

Chess_Fearow_Sad.JPG
I'm just glad that's over.

31_Bitch.png

Bitch, please.

32_Oh_shut_up_Charon_she_nearly_killed_two_of_my_Pokemon..png
33_I_hate_you.png

I'm not a kid, Charon. I turned eighteen a month ago. (Exactly a month, woo!) Mars was actually really tough. She nearly killed two of my Pokemon. What have you been doing this whole time? Sitting in the corner? Pathetic.

34_You_tell_him_Mars.png
35_Oh_hes_not.png

Put him in his place, Mars!

36_Bye_Mars._Your_Purugly_is_extremely_annoying.png

Bye Mars. I hate your cat.

37_A_family_reunited._My_work_here_is_done.png

Ahhh, a family reunited. My work here is done.

41_Oh_and_heres_the_Mars_screencap.png

Here's the post-Mars screencap. Terrifying.

38_Go_away.png

It is me, yes. You are too late. I already kicked them out. Vigilante justice in the Pokemon world is apparently completely legal and there's nothing you can do about it!

39_Of_course_it_was._Now_leave0.png

Of course it was. Now leave.

40_You_dont_say.png

Surely not in that building with the giant Galactic logo, no way they could possibly be there, could they?

42.png

Eterna Forest time!

43.png
44.png

Ooh, Cheryl wants to FIGHT!

45.png

Wacky Pokemon you've got there.

46_Lets_switch_in_something_immune_to_ghost.png

...Maybe I should switch in something immune to ghost.

47_Chess_you_brilliant_creature.png

Gottem! Chess, you brilliant creature!

48.png

Flutter, I haven't used you in a while, let's kill a whale!

Flutter_Mothim_Confused.PNG
I mean, obviously, I can take a whale.

49_WHY_THE_FUCK_DID_IT_HAVE_ROCK_TOMB.png

WHY THE FUCK DOES EVERYTHING HAVE ROCK TOMB?!!! WHY DOES EVERYTHING WANT TO KILL MY MOTH!!!

Flutter_Mothim_Shocked.PNG
GET ME THE FUCK OUT OF HERE!

50_Predicted_a_second_Rock_Tomb_switched_in_Steven_they_were_faster_than_Wailmer_and_used_Zen_Headbutt.png

Fuck you.

51_No_Chansey.png

Chess, it's time to commit murder again.

Chess_Fearow_Happy.JPG
Ooh, goody!

52.png

Good.

53.png

You can beat this! Chansey have awful Defense.

54_WHY_DOES_IT_HAVE_THUNDERBOLT.png

WHY DOES IT HAVE THUNDERBOLT? WHY???

55_Two_Aerial_Aces_later_because_Super_Potion_shenanigans.png

Still no match for Chess, though.

56.png
57_Heal_my_Pokemon_and_were_good.png

Heal my Pokemon and we're Gucci.

58.png
59_Lets_see_whats_here.png

Let's get an Eterna Forest encounter!

60.png

Well, I know which 'Shroom I'm nabbing.

61_Gottim.png

Gottim!

62_Why_did_I_hear_a_Rotom_cry.png

Why do I hear a Rotom cry?

63_Ok_Cheryl.png

Fair.

64_Hes_seen_that_Generations_episode_too_apparently.png
65.png
66.png

67.png

...Clearly, Drayano has seen that Generations episode. Anyway, we can't enter the Chateau whilst Cheryl is in tow.

68_k.png
69_I_dont_really_agree.png

You had a Drifloon and healing items. I think you would have been fine.

70.png
71.png

Bye, Cheryl!

72_I_think_she_gave_out_Return._Also_I_only_just_thought_to_teach_Brick_Break_to_Steven._I_am_an_idiot.png

So I was searching through my TMs list to see what she gave me (I think it was Return) and then realised something: The sole reason why I evolved Steven was so that I could teach them Brick Break to deal with that stupid Purugly. And then I FORGOT TO DO IT. LIKE THE MORON THAT I AM.

73_Well_it_looks_like_I_can_enter_now_that_Cheryls_gone.png

Now that Cheryl's gone, there's nothing to stop me from going in here. I'm here for one thing and one thing only:

74.png
75.png
76.png

There it is. Cue the Legendary battle theme. (Why does it even have that?)

77.png

Pain in the ass to catch, though.

78_Shrooms.png
79.png
80.png

My little Shroom buddy.

81_But_youre_a_Special_Attacker.png
82.png
83.png

You're a special attacker, though. (Also, if you've ever read the fic that this Rotom's name comes from, I deeply apologise.)

85_I_know_exactly_what_to_do_with_this.png

Oh whatever will I do with this?

86.png
87.png
88.png

Oh, okay.

89.png

I'm sorry, she's fucking WHERE???

90.png

Bruh, do you know where Route 216 is??? It's near Snowpoint! How the fuck am I meant to get there???

91.png
92.png

Pearl, I don't care about the statue.

93.png
94.png
95.png

He says so much, yet so little of actual value.

96.png
97.png
98_At_least_this_time_he_said_Pardon_Me_first.png

At least this time he said "pardon me" first. I still don't forgive him.

99.png

Oh my god.

100.png
101.png
102.png

Are you suggesting Double Team spam, Pearl?

103.png

Bye.

104.png

New Route, new encounter.

105.png
106.png

Another one into the box!

107_Cynthia_what_are_you_doing_here.png
108.png

Cynthia, I don't care about your nostalgia trip. I just want to go back to the Pokemon Center and avoid your evil Garchomp.

109.png
110.png
111.png

I don't care for this.

112.png

If I make it that far? Sure I will.

113.png
114.png

This is useless.

115.png

If I ever see him again, sure. Now leave me alone.

116_Oh_god_you_suck.png
117.png
118.png

My shitty Natures curse continues. (Obviously, his name comes from Autumn in Sinnoh by Nessi.)

119.png

Good.

120.png

Nabbing another encounter here.

121.png
122_You_broke_out_of_6_balls_and_I_am_mad.png

Meh.

123.png

Nice TM.

124_WAT.png

A wild Steven appeared! Mine is better.

125.png

...I feel insulted right now.

126.png

This feels highly illegal.

127.png

There is grass here, might as well get something.

128.png
129.png

Ah yes, the Pokemon with the most weaknesses in the franchise: 7.

130.png
131.png
132.png

Why couldn't you be a Chimecho?

Flutter_Mothim_Angry.PNG
Stop being mean to the newbies.

133.png
134.png
135.png

I named him Littlefoot because: Abomasnow= Abominable Snowman=Bigfoot. But he's small, so Littlefoot.

136.png

What are you doing here?

137.png
138.png

Yeah, I went through illegal areas of Mt Coronet to get here.

139.png

I got one first :3. You can't have him.

140.png

Nice, I'll beat you up next update.

141_Was_curious_as_to_what_stopped_us_from_Snowpoint.png

These two lunatics, standing in the snow, are the only thing stopping us from basically walking to Snowpoint. And Rock Climb, I think.

142.png

One more Route to explore before I challenge Gardenia.

143.png
144.png

A Meditite, huh?

145.png
146.png
147.png

A Meditite with an Attack-boosting Nature? She may find some use at some point!

Next time, I fight Gardenia!

Steven_Metang_Angry.PNG
Steven_Metang_Confused.PNG
Steven_Metang_Happy.PNG
Steven_Metang_Sad.PNG
Steven_Metang_Shocked.PNG

Last edited:

pikafan96

That Little Yellow Rat
Screenshotter
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Sep 27, 2020
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
  1. Electric
  2. Dragon
Pokédex Entry
A reclusive creature. Can rarely be seen scavenging for food late at night.
Cynthia scares me. IDK how I'm going to deal with that Garchomp. (Though there is a running joke 'round the community that the only answer to Garchomp is... Another Garchomp.)
A solid ice-type (or fairy-type too I guess since it seems like Drayano added them to the game) could also deal with it pretty easily.
Hell just get a bulky water-type and give it Ice Beam - the possibilities are endless!
You'll be able to do it; I believe in you!

Oh, and the name reference? Gerard Way, the lead singer of My Chemical Romance, wrote a comic book titled "Danger Days: The True Lives of the Fabulous Killjoys" based upon the album of the same name. One of the main characters is a 30-something year old guy named Cherri Cola. I just think he's neat. (I told you it was obscure.)
Oh... yeah I would have never guessed that.
I just thought maybe it was in reference to a song that I couldn't put my finger on :sweatdrop:

Considering how much I love the Totodile line, I sincerely hope so, too.
All three of the Johto starters are great, so I agree with the Totodile love.
I always have such a hard time picking between them in Johto runs...

Sorry this got delayed again, I completely forgot I had a music exam yesterday! Also, as a result of some pretty stupid things I did yesterday, I have injured my back and am in an incredible amount of real, physical pain. Ironic, considering this run's title.
Oh, that sounds absolutely awful.
Put yourself and your health first; we'll be here when you're doing better :pillow:

(Can we just take a moment to appreciate the Galactic building music? It's so funky. I like jazz music.)
Full agree.
I think I like Sinnoh's music the best out of all the regions' soundtracks.

16.png
17_We_gonna_kill_now.png

This. This is my strategy. Metang has base 100 Defense and resists Normal types. Hopefully, they can stall that Purugly.
You know what, yeah.
Damn good plan.

18.png
19_We_both_know_Charon_doesnt_count.png

Mars, sweetie, we both know Charon doesn't count.
... I literally forgot Charon existed - again.
I always just mistake his sprite for a random scientist until someone points him out.

25.png

FUCK YES! HONSE! YOU LIVE!!!
HONSE - MY GIRL!
You bring honor to the Ponyta line :golfclap:

34_You_tell_him_Mars.png
35_Oh_hes_not.png

Put him in his place, Mars!
That's why Mars is my favorite Galactic Commander!
She's an good challenge and doesn't let Charon get away with his bullshit. Couldn't ask for more.

It is me, yes. You are too late. I already kicked them out. Vigilante justice in the Pokemon world is apparently completely legal and there's nothing you can do about it!
Let's be real for a second, if random children didn't go out and fight crime the world would have ended several times over.
Vigilante justice is the only viable form of justice in the Pokemon world.

43.png
44.png

Ooh, Cheryl wants to FIGHT!
Oh, that's a interesting change.
Then again this is Drayano; you should expect that everything and everyone wants to fight you.

49_WHY_THE_FUCK_DID_IT_HAVE_ROCK_TOMB.png

WHY THE FUCK DOES EVERYTHING HAVE ROCK TOMB?!!! WHY DOES EVERYTHING WANT TO KILL MY MOTH!!!
Better question; why the fuck does a WAILMER SPECIFICALLY have Rock Tomb!?
It's a whale.

60.png

Well, I know which 'Shroom I'm nabbing.

61_Gottim.png

Gottim!
BABY!!!!

78_Shrooms.png
79.png
80.png

My little Shroom buddy.
Baby boy, child man! I love him with all my love!
And Poison Heal is a fantastic ability. Just stick a Toxic Orb on that bad boy and he'll go for miles!

81_But_youre_a_Special_Attacker.png
82.png
83.png

You're a special attacker, though. (Also, if you've ever read the fic that this Rotom's name comes from, I deeply apologise.)
Rotom are always good, and now I'm curious where the name is from.
It's... familiar, but I can't place it.

89.png

I'm sorry, she's fucking WHERE???
You don't actually have to go get her right!?
What a bizarre change!

116_Oh_god_you_suck.png
117.png
118.png

My shitty Natures curse continues. (Obviously, his name comes from Autumn in Sinnoh by Nessi.)
His nature might be garbage, but his ability is fantastic.
(There are so many Orions out there!)

130.png
131.png
132.png

Why couldn't you be a Chimecho?

Flutter_Mothim_Angry.PNG
Stop being mean to the newbies.
To be entirely fair, I too would have been pissed to get a Chingling over a Chimecho.

133.png
134.png
135.png

I named him Littlefoot because: Abomasnow= Abominable Snowman=Bigfoot. But he's small, so Littlefoot.
Clever, but all I could think of when I saw his name was an old childhood favorite.

Yeah, I went through illegal areas of Mt Coronet to get here.
This feels... so wrong.

145.png
146.png
147.png

A Meditite with an Attack-boosting Nature? She may find some use at some point!
Damn, that's a really good catch!
Here's hoping Cassandra manages to live up to her potential!

Skarmizard

Metal dragon bird/Smash ‘locker
Writer
Screenshotter
Pokédex No.
Caught
Nov 12, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
he/him
Pokémon Type
  1. Dragon
  2. Steel
Pokédex Entry
This Skarmory/Charizard fusion is very rare and tends to be quiet and shy until befriended. Also writes and is a huge fan of Smash Bros.
I had no idea there was a hack of Platinum! The game is already challenging enough as is :ohdear:
Even more so considering you'll be doing the second half blind :ohdear:
These are some really cool changes though-early Eevee, early Route 216 fucking what?
Anyway, your team is looking stacked as heck (and :O at you already catching a shiny!). I kind of wish this was vanilla Plat so I could be more helpful, but I'm looking forward to seeing what's changed later on.
Also the portraits are a really nice touch and absolutely adorable 🥺.

Users who are viewing this thread