• Want to support a good cause? Visit https://blacklivesmatters.carrd.co/ to see how you can help the Black Lives Matter movement, even without donating.
  • The Feature team invited you to check out the Hidden Gem Showcase! Give a little love to your favorite runs you think more people should know about!
  • The Writer's Locke has returned! Our latest episode discusses character foils, continues with our read of Carousel, and adds something new and exciting to the mix!
  • New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.
  • One of our new features includes receiving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about Critique Level Tags!

Comic Collaborative Mature Old gods- A hoenn story

Thread Description
Old gods 1-15

Giogeth

Kanto League Champion
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Nov 14, 2019
Pronouns
he/him
Pokémon Type
  1. Dark
  2. Dragon
Pokédex Entry
Giogeth is a large draconic looking pokemon who has nebula's swirling within their wings and star like patterns. They will often be friendly.
Old Gods

https://deviantart.com%2Fthegalacticdragon%2Fart%2FOld-gods-cover-883432225
Disclaimer:
So first off. You do not need to take any of this as cannon to the wereverse (universe where majority of my stuff takes place). >_> since its completely different from the story thats actually told by the other comics and thus you dont need it to understand things. It's sorta a what if me and some friends came up with that's referenced occasionally. I like to think of it as cannon though because its cool and explains a lot of the oddities with Vitomir and why Euthalia is the way she is. but it is. Completely unnecessary to later stories. anyway with that disclaimer out of the way onto the disc of the comic.
Tldr : Don't take this too seriously its just a funny story that i really wanted to tell .
Small info blurb about the story.
In this world we are governed by the gods of the land sea and sky who roam it. Their power constantly overflowing and creating the weather patterns. Their energies constantly seeping into the very earth itself infesting even some of the various lifeforms that live upon its surface. They both create and destroy.

In this world there are those who wish to contain this raw power. To learn about it. To use it for the likes of war. to power our energy hungry world. But the old gods. They will not be contained.

In this comic we follow the earlier lives of the leaders of the hoenn evil teams and how they eventually went down the paths they eventually did.
ANYWAY. Anyone want a hoenn villain themed story? But before they went all evil this is your place for it. The entire story goes from a few years before oras straight into oras. but then at that point you can sorta see what happens in hidden swords. Updates every wensday.

Current pages:
Credits
Art was done by https://www.deviantart.com/dinnartz
Majority of characters belong to me
Script was done by me

Last edited:

Garnet

Onion Boy
🌱Featurer
Artist
Writer
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 2, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
They/He
Pokémon Type
  1. Dark
  2. Psychic
Pokédex Entry
A strange Pokémon that claims to be both an artist and writer, yet almost never has any work to show for either.
Ohoho, those designs have certainly caught my eye 👀 And a story focused on the antagonists, you say? Gonna be giving this a watch for sure.

Giogeth

Kanto League Champion
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Nov 14, 2019
Pronouns
he/him
Pokémon Type
  1. Dark
  2. Dragon
Pokédex Entry
Giogeth is a large draconic looking pokemon who has nebula's swirling within their wings and star like patterns. They will often be friendly.
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Ohoho, those designs have certainly caught my eye 👀 And a story focused on the antagonists, you say? Gonna be giving this a watch for sure.
^_^ glad you like the designs . I worked pretty hard on them atleast the ledgendary ones. Dinn did archie and maxie's designs for in comic . While vito is my personal character. But yeah i do a lot of crazy pokemon designs that get pretty far from their original designs anyway i hope you enjoy whenever this actually starts updating im working on the script though as i can ^_^

warning though. This is probbably not going to be quite what anyone expects XD . I mean my disclaimer probbably said that already with the whole cannon is up in the air for my universe

Giogeth

Kanto League Champion
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Nov 14, 2019
Pronouns
he/him
Pokémon Type
  1. Dark
  2. Dragon
Pokédex Entry

Giogeth

Kanto League Champion
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Nov 14, 2019
Pronouns
he/him
Pokémon Type
  1. Dark
  2. Dragon
Pokédex Entry

Giogeth

Kanto League Champion
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Nov 14, 2019
Pronouns
he/him
Pokémon Type
  1. Dark
  2. Dragon
Pokédex Entry

Users who are viewing this thread