• Want to support a good cause? Visit https://blacklivesmatters.carrd.co/ to see how you can help the Black Lives Matter movement, even without donating.
  • New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • 🎊🎊🎊 Happy Nuzyear! The promotional period for the 11th annual Nuzlocke Forums Extravaganza has closed. Go read all about these cool runs!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.
  • One of our new features includes receiving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about Critique Level Tags!

Nuzlocke Survivor: Sinnoh - Signup Thread

Extravanganza Accordian Demo

Shup

nuzvivorman
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
  1. Fire
  2. Ghost
Thirty-nine days! Twenty people! One Survivor!

lHW1Uqr.png

Hey everybody, welcome back to Nuzlocke Survivor! It's finally time for Season 4, Nuzlocke Survivor: Sinnoh!

For those of you unfamiliar with the series, this is a Nuzlocke competition created and hosted by myself, brodioh, and our mod team, based on the reality gameshow Survivor. The basic idea of the show is as follows: 16-20 people are divided into tribes, and placed on an island or in an otherwise remote location, with no contact to the outside world. They must provide food, water, shelter, and other supplies for themselves in an effort to create a livable environment for the 39 days they will be there. Over the course of the game, each tribe will compete in challenges for rewards or immunity from elimination. The players are progressively eliminated from the game as they are voted out by their fellow tribemates, until only 1 remains. The final remaining player is declared the Sole Survivor, and wins the million dollar prize.

In Nuzlocke Survivor, our goal is to emulate the Survivor experience as best we can, and translate it into Pokemon/nuzlocking. Obviously it's not quite the same as the real thing, since we're all gonna be at home on our computers instead of on an island in Fiji, but the majority of the gameplay carries over very well!

For this season, we're going to be making our first foray into the fourth generation of Pokemon and playing a custom rom hack of Pokemon Platinum, expertly made by MarkedInStone!

We want this season to be bigger than ever, so we're looking for twenty players, more than we've ever done before, to participate in our custom version of the game, and compete for the title of Sole Survivor!

For a bit more context, the way this competition will work is that the 20 players (who will be decided by randomizing a list of all the signups) will play through a rom hack of Platinum with a bunch of new changes from the original game. Namely, all trainers have brand new teams, designed to be more challenging, and encounter tables have received a complete overhaul to include all 493 available Pokemon in Gen 4 across the span of the game (barring legendaries and ubers). Other changes include new level-up movesets for nearly every Pokemon, and a couple cosmetic text edits.

At the beginning of the game, the players will be divided into tribes. Throughout their playthroughs, players will regularly stop at set checkpoints in the game to compete in either a Reward Challenge, or an Immunity Challenge against the opposing tribe. These challenges can vary between Showdown battles with their in-game teams, challenges within their actual runs, or other custom challenges made by the hosts. When a tribe wins a Reward Challenge, they will earn various prizes, such as in-game items or advantages in the game. When a tribe wins an Immunity Challenge, they earn Tribal Immunity, and as such will not have to vote anyone out for that checkpoint. The tribe that loses the Immunity Challenge will have to go to Tribal Council, where they will discuss with the hosts and each other the dynamics of their tribe, the events of that checkpoint, and so on. After the discussion, each member of the tribe casts a vote for who should be eliminated from the game, and the player who receives the most votes is out of the competition.

During the game, all players will be required to join a Discord server. This is where all the social gameplay will occur. Here, they will be able to talk to their tribemates, make alliances, give confessionals to viewers, discuss votes, etc.

Each player's run will be documented in screenshot form. A big change we're making for this season however, is that runs will not be documented on the forums, but rather in gameplay channels within the Discord server. For each checkpoint, all players must post a substantial update showing the progress they have made, as well as a "check-in", if the challenge for the checkpoint is a battle. A check-in is a screenshot showing that you have reached the required destination (and the steps taken to get there), as well as screenshots of the info/stats pages of Pokemon you would like to have available to use for challenges during that checkpoint. Unless stated otherwise, check-ins can usually include up to 9 Pokemon. These 9 will be the only Pokemon you are allowed to use for that given checkpoint's challenges.

About halfway through the competition, the tribes will merge into one, and the game becomes individual. This means that everyone will go to Tribal Council after an Immunity Challenge. The player who won the previous Immunity Challenge earns Individual Immunity and cannot be voted out for that specific Tribal Council. Rewards will also be individual. Around this point, the jury will also begin to form, made up of all the players eliminated during the merge. This will continue until there are only 3 players remaining.

Once the final 3 is reached, Final Tribal Council will occur. During FTC, the remaining 3 players will plead their case to the jury as to why they deserve to win the game. Each member of the jury will then vote on who they want to win. The player who receives the most votes is declared Sole Survivor.

The only requirements to sign-up are as follows:
- Must have an account on the Nuzlocke Forums and Discord
- Must know how or be willing to learn how to use a DS emulator
- Must know how or be willing to learn how to do a screenshot run
- Must know how or be willing to learn how to use certain hacking programs such as PKHeX.

One important thing to note about this game is that it will be somewhat of a time commitment. We're expecting this event to last roughly a month and a half or so. You don't need to be online 24/7 of course, but we expect you to be as active as you reasonably can be for the duration of your time in the competition. If we find that you are not meeting the minimum requirements, we reserve the right to remove you from the game and have a substitute take your place. Of course, real life takes priority, and we are willing to work around short periods of time where you may be unavailable, but you must let us know about them in advance. If this does not seem doable to you, then we urge you to reconsider signing up.

Also, Nuzlocke Survivor is more than just a Nuzlocke run. Your interactions with other players in the Discord are essentially what the real game is. While your in-game run is important as well, if you're not participating in the social aspect of the game, I can guarantee you will not win. Please keep this in mind. We'll be hosting a Q&A in the Discord server before the game begins to help with any questions or concerns you might have!

So that's about it! More details/rules will be provided once the game begins. If you're interested in participating, then let us know by answering our Q&A below! Also, join the Discord we'll be using for the season! Signups will be open for one week, until May 20th. Spectators are also highly encouraged to join! It's honestly very fun to watch. And if you want to see how Nuzvivors Kanto, Hoenn, and Johto went, make sure to check out the #previous-seasons channel in the server. We'll be prioritizing newcomers over anyone who has played before, but anyone is welcome to sign up.

The hosts and mod team have put a massive amount of effort into making Season 4 the best season of Nuzvivor yet, so we'd really love it if you'd consider joining! Thanks!

Public
1. Have you ever watched Survivor before?
2. Have you seen any of/participated in Nuzlocke Survivor Kanto, Hoenn or Johto?
3. Do you know how to do basic hacking with tools such as PKHex, GameShark codes, etc.?
4. Do you know how to do a screenshot run?
5. Are you aware of any periods of time in the future where you might be unavailable?
6. What name do you like to be called by?
7. What are your pronouns?
8. Are you at least 18 years old?
9. What region/timezone do you live in?
10. Tell us a fun fact about yourself! Can be anything you want.
11. What trainer class or character would you like to be represented by? This will be for a fun detail later. Can be anyone from Gen 4. List a few in case of overlap.
12. In this season we plan to have additional challenges that players can opt into which, for simplicity's sake, it is far easier for us to ask for a recording of rather than an extensive play by play of screenshots. If selected to participate, will you be willing to make an effort to record your gameplay and submit to the staff for verification purposes?

Last edited:

DampieNWC

Winner of NWC 2
Pokédex No.
Caught
Aug 22, 2020
Nature
Jolly
Pronouns
he/him
Pokémon Type
  1. Flying
  2. Normal
Pokédex Entry
If threatened, he will attack using unethical means. He has never been in the right before.
- I have watched a couple episodes of Survivor and Big Brother. I have also seen every episode of Total Drama and Battle For Dream Island, if it means anything.
2. Have you seen any of/participated in Nuzlocke Survivor Kanto, Hoenn or Johto?
- I watched Johto.
3. Do you know how to do basic hacking with tools such as PKHex, GameShark codes, etc.?
- Yes. I use PKHeX and PKSM regularly.
- I haven’t done one of those, but it seems self-explanatory.
5. Are you aware of any periods of time in the future where you might be unavailable?
- The first half of July (2nd to 17th, may be able to bring my 3DS but don’t count on it. I can just give my save to a sub if I’m still in the competition)
- I will be able to keep up with Discord during this time, including confessionals and the possible showdown battle. Note that during this time I will be in CST instead of EST if that ends up being important.
- Damp
- he/him
- 19 years old
- EST
- I’m a math education major in college. I’m great with math.
11. What trainer class or character would you like to be represented by? This will be for a fun detail later. Can be anyone from Gen 4. List a few in case of overlap.
- Gold/Ethan
- Ace Trainer (Sinnoh)
- Bug Catcher
- Silver
- Youngster
12. In this season we plan to have additional challenges that players can opt into which, for simplicity's sake, it is far easier for us to ask for a recording of rather than an extensive play by play of screenshots. If selected to participate, will you be willing to make an effort to record your gameplay and submit to the staff for verification purposes?
- I prefer to do a play-by-play, but I do have the ability to do screen recording, if absolutely needed.

Extra things:
- If possible, I may be playing a lot of the run on my 3DS using CFW (taking pics of the screen and recording the 3DS during recording sections). This will not hinder my ability to use PKHeX, and I can use No$GBA on my PC to enter cheat codes if needed.
- My Discord is DampieNWC#5621

Last edited:

Sol

Conqueror of the Cerulean Gym
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 4, 2019
Pokémon Type
  1. Dark
  2. Ground
You know exactly what time it is, throwing my hat back into the ring

As with last time, that's still a no
Played in Hoenn, helped with the ROM and mod stuff for Johto
Yes
Yes
None at the moment
Sol
He/Him
Yes
- British Summer Time (aka UTC +1)
Nah
Route 216/217 Ace Trainer Male, Brock HGSS, Collector Male
That shouldn't be an issue if needed.

Mia

rat
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 30, 2019
Nature
Sassy
Pronouns
She/Her/They
Pokémon Type
  1. Grass
  2. Bug
  3. Ghost
  4. Ice
  5. Beautiful
  6. Cute
Pokédex Entry
yeah
1. Have you ever watched Survivor before? - yep!
2. Have you seen any of/participated in Nuzlocke Survivor Kanto, Hoenn or Johto? - i played kanto and spectated hoe and joe
3. Do you know how to do basic hacking with tools such as PKHex, GameShark codes, etc.? - yeeeeeee
4. Do you know how to do a screenshot run? - heck yeah
5. Are you aware of any periods of time in the future where you might be unavailable? - i will always make time for you 🥺🥺🥺
6. What name do you like to be called by? - Mia
7. What are your pronouns? - She/They
8. Are you at least 18 years old? - 22
9. What region/timezone do you live in? - CST/USA
10. Tell us a fun fact about yourself! Can be anything you want. - in third grade i played blackjack online during after-school care and got three blackjacks in a row. my score was never beaten because the adults finally realized they were letting children play blackjack and uninstalled the game.
-Eusine
-Parasol Lady
-Aroma Lady
-Lady
12. In this season we plan to have additional challenges that players can opt into which, for simplicity's sake, it is far easier for us to ask for a recording of rather than an extensive play by play of screenshots. If selected to participate, will you be willing to make an effort to record your gameplay and submit to the staff for verification purposes? - i can do this

greenchu

Johto League Champion
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jan 3, 2020
Alright time for me to give FUNNIER ANSWERS than I did in season 2

1. Have you ever watched Survivor before? - Yes, but I gotta say I prefer the Great British Bakeoff
2. Have you seen any of/participated in Nuzlocke Survivor Kanto, Hoenn or Johto? - I didn't just participate in Hoenn, I fucking lived it baby. Oh yeah and Johto was fun to watch too
- Yes, and by 'know how to do it' I mean I can look it up.
4. Do you know how to do a screenshot run? - Yes and you all should be THANKING me for my GENEROSITY because I was going to do a screenshot run of me playing Pokemon Sword for the first time (after I beat Elden Ring, now that I finally have some time for vidya games again) but Nuzvivor is better than whatever Gamefreak could come up with.
5. Are you aware of any periods of time in the future where you might be unavailable? - First week might be weird-ish for me because I'll be adjusting to new schedules, but I will still be available. Late June is when I would perhaps become unavailable again due to work, but hopefully I'll have either won or been eliminated by that point.
- Kesha
7. What are your pronouns? - Zaddy/Daddy (he/him is also fine)
- Shup what kind of challenges do you have in mind with this question??? 😳 😳 😏 😳 but yes, even though I have the maturity of a toddler
9. What region/timezone do you live in? - CST
10. Tell us a fun fact about yourself! Can be anything you want. - I like lifting
11. What trainer class or character would you like to be represented by? This will be for a fun detail later. Can be anyone from Gen 4. List a few in case of overlap. - SHUP CAN YOU PLEASE MAKE ME THE BABY IN A CARRIAGE THAT YOU SEE IN THE OVERWORLD IN HEARTHOME

I DO NOT WANT TO BE ANYTHING ELSE, I WANT TO BE A BABY
12. In this season we plan to have additional challenges that players can opt into which, for simplicity's sake, it is far easier for us to ask for a recording of rather than an extensive play by play of screenshots. If selected to participate, will you be willing to make an effort to record your gameplay and submit to the staff for verification purposes? - Yes, I'm comfortable with using OBS.

Krashkube

Conqueror of the Fuchsia Gym
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Mar 27, 2020
Public
1. Have you ever watched Survivor before? Reality tv is rigged
2. Have you seen any of/participated in Nuzlocke Survivor Kanto, Hoenn or Johto? Hoenn and Johto
3. Do you know how to do basic hacking with tools such as PKHex, GameShark codes, etc.? Yes
4. Do you know how to do a screenshot run? Not sure I only did it 2 times now
5. Are you aware of any periods of time in the future where you might be unavailable? May 20-27 though I might be able to play on android
6. What name do you like to be called by? Krash
7. What are your pronouns? He him
8. Are you at least 18 years old? Yes
9. What region/timezone do you live in? EST
10. Tell us a fun fact about yourself! Can be anything you want. 13 is my lucky number
Petrel, HGSS Male Swimmer, Male Psychic, Chuck, Ruin Maniac
Yes if needed

Megurine Suika

The fool that runs towards the past
Globetrotter
Pokédex No.
Caught
Nov 7, 2019
Nature
Serious
Pronouns
They/them
Pokémon Type
  1. Bug
  2. Dragon
Lets make a bad but fun decision

1. Have you ever watched Survivor before? - No.
2. Have you seen any of/participated in Nuzlocke Survivor Kanto, Hoenn or Johto? - Been to Kanto and Johto, Hoenn I watched.
3. Do you know how to do basic hacking with tools such as PKHex, GameShark codes, etc.? - I am the one that told Shup about PkHex.
4. Do you know how to do a screenshot run? - Yes.
5. Are you aware of any periods of time in the future where you might be unavailable? - I work, but it doesn't take that much time.
6. What name do you like to be called by? - On a twist of fate, I wanna be called "Valkíria" this time around. Valk for short.
7. What are your pronouns? - They/Them.
8. Are you at least 18 years old? - I am.
9. What region/timezone do you live in? - GMT -3
10. Tell us a fun fact about yourself! Can be anything you want. - I hate fun.
11. What trainer class or character would you like to be represented by? This will be for a fun detail later. Can be anyone from Gen 4. List a few in case of overlap. - Cowgirl.
12. In this season we plan to have additional challenges that players can opt into which, for simplicity's sake, it is far easier for us to ask for a recording of rather than an extensive play by play of screenshots. If selected to participate, will you be willing to make an effort to record your gameplay and submit to the staff for verification purposes? - Sure, in fact I may end up streaming the whole thing just for funnies. (Disclaimer, I may not do so because last time I tried I inted.)

Zaazaa0

Lad
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 9, 2019
Nature
Relaxed
Pronouns
he
Pokémon Type
  1. Clever
Pokédex Entry
In 1989 Dawkins commented, 'The word meme seems to be turning out to be a good meme' (Dawkins 1989).
Nope.

I watched Hoenn and Johto, so I have a pretty good feel for this stuff by now.

Yeah, no problem.

Yeah, I've done plenty.

So, I tested positive for covid literally yesterday, so it's entirely possible that I die before the game starts. So uh, I guess check in with me about that later to make sure I'm still alive. Other than that, nothing special.

Zaazaa is fine, or Zaa if you must shorten it further.

He/him.

Yeah.

Central time in the US.

When I finish a jar of pickles, I save the jar to pour glasses of the juice from it. You can't drink too much of it at a time and need to also have some water to wash it down, but it is good.

Give me Boarder from HGSS. If not available, I guess HGSS Super Nerd works too.

Yeah, I'm sure I can record stuff.

Six

AKA Cadence
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 19, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
  1. Clever
  2. ???
Pokédex Entry
It uses its hefty bulk to execute powerful moves
Not to any significant degree, no

🥪

Yeah

In theory, yeah. I don't know if the mods would agree with that statement lmao

Not any time where I'll be totally unreachable, but I have a job now, and I sill have my World of Warcraft commitments like I have had before, so I will be no-lifing this a bit less than in the past

Six

He/Him/His

This bitch turns 30 at the end of this month. Ancient.

Atlantic (One hour ahead of Eastern)

As of this past November I got my dream job as the assistant at the academic music library that serves the conservatory / university where I got my Bachelor of Music almost a decade ago now. It's awesome to be working in the same place where I started to love the idea of working in libraries.

Hiker / Artist / Veteran

Yeah that's fine, I've done that of my own volition in previous seasons.

crashcrashcrash

More like trashtrashtrash, amiright
Writer
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Feb 11, 2021
Nature
Brave
Pokémon Type
  1. Fighting
  2. Flying
Put me in coach, I’m ready to play!

1. Have you ever watched Survivor before? Yes! Been watching since season 30, which actually means very little bc I always forget most of the season once it ends :P
2. Have you seen any of/participated in Nuzlocke Survivor Kanto, Hoenn or Johto? I spectated in Joe but have not seen Kanto or Hoenn sadly
3. Do you know how to do basic hacking with tools such as PKHex, GameShark codes, etc.? Uhhhh the closest I’ve come is proficiency in UPR, but I’m willing to learn whatever else! Laptop permitting
4. Do you know how to do a screenshot run? Yes I do!
5. Are you aware of any periods of time in the future where you might be unavailable? School literally just let out for me so no long periods, but I do tend to work in the evenings EST so there’s that
6. What name do you like to be called by? Crash please!
7. What are your pronouns? She/Her
8. Are you at least 18 years old? Yessir i do the colleg
9. What region/timezone do you live in? EST but technically EDT because it’s spring
10. Tell us a fun fact about yourself! Can be anything you want. Fun fact, i have never actually finished a platinum locke before how scared should I be
11. What trainer class or character would you like to be represented by? This will be for a fun detail later. Can be anyone from Gen 4. List a few in case of overlap. Preferably the battle girl from DPPt, but also the female snow ace trainer (DPPt) or bird keeper (HGSS) if there’s overlap
12. In this season we plan to have additional challenges that players can opt into which, for simplicity's sake, it is far easier for us to ask for a recording of rather than an extensive play by play of screenshots. If selected to participate, will you be willing to make an effort to record your gameplay and submit to the staff for verification purposes? Firstly, 👀 and secondly, sure, but also, I uh. Don’t know how to do that so. Any help wrt that would be very appreciated ^^’

Last edited:

TurboBurnout

The guy who never knows what he's doing
Pokédex No.
Caught
Oct 12, 2021
Nature
Lonely
Pokémon Type
  1. Normal
  2. Clever
Pokédex Entry
I'm here if you'll have me!

Yes I Have! I'm quite familiar with how the game (normal survivor) works, so that won't be an issue!

I was a viewer in the Johto server for most of its runtime, but to say I really spectated would be a bit of an overstatement. I got constant updates from Crash, who was paying attention though, so I know a lot of the jokes.

Not at all! But my girlfriend has done a little so hopefully she'll be able to help me out a little.

If this was done right then yes:

Also... final update coming still at some point when I'm not busy... so soon hopefully.

Not any extended periods of time while the game is supposed to run, but I am planning to get a job this summer so, yeah.

Pretty much anything that makes sense, Turbo, Burnout, could just call me X since my discord is "X The Kingpin"
Not really a huge deal but I guess stick to X cause its easy to type, unless you really like the others.

He/Him/etc

Coming out of my second year of cccolgege sadly. So yeah.

EST/ East coast USA

Uhh, y'all already know I'm Queeje, sooo...
Idk, I made my own discord competition server for my college, though its a lot different than this.

I looked through Bulbapedia's list of gen iv trainer classes and found these, which would work:
Clown
Waiter
Arcade Star
Electrifying guy
Three Brothers (if that would even work)

Cute Maniac

Yes, basically the same as Crash's answer... Sorry I cheated on the test a lil bit I guess

Last edited:

MelloNyello

El Gran Pepega
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Sep 16, 2021
Nature
Rash
Pronouns
Tri/Hard
Pokémon Type
  1. Flying
  2. ???
Sup demons, it's me, ya boi~~

Have you ever watched Survivor before?

~Now the actual show I haven't watched much of, but there's this spoof.

Have you seen any of/participated in Nuzlocke Survivor Kanto, Hoenn or Johto?

~No, but I have read through Johto. Looks fun.

Do you know how to do basic hacking with tools such as PKHex, GameShark codes, etc.?

~Yes.

Do you know how to do a screenshot run?

~Read my signature lmao. In case you're not logged in or smth, the answer is Yes.

Are you aware of any periods of time in the future where you might be unavailable?

~I have time now. My death was, greatly exaggerated. intentional comma placement

What name do you like to be called by?

~Mello

What are your pronouns?

~Not too important to me, though to answer the question, I am canonically a dude.

Are you at least 18 years old?

~Checks Identification Ye.

What region/timezone do you live in?

~Corn Standard Time

Tell us a fun fact about yourself! Can be anything you want.

~I may be lockein', but my real passion is modded Minecraft, tech division. Me playing Tekkit in Dec, '12

What trainer class or character would you like to be represented by? This will be for a fun detail later. Can be anyone from Gen 4. List a few in case of overlap.

~Options include: Ruin Maniac, Bird Keeper (HGSS), Cyclist, Roark. Idk, I like dirt.

In this season we plan to have additional challenges that players can opt into which, for simplicity's sake, it is far easier for us to ask for a recording of rather than an extensive play by play of screenshots. If selected to participate, will you be willing to make an effort to record your gameplay and submit to the staff for verification purposes?

~I am capable of using OBS. Not well, mind you, but I can get a thing out if it is the superior option.

Kit_The_Feef

Someone who draws too much ¯\_(ಠωಠ)_/¯
Artist
Screenshotter
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 16, 2021
Nature
Impish
Pronouns
He/him
Pokémon Type
  1. Bug
  2. Fairy
  3. Steel
Pokédex Entry
Comic artist. Idiot. Has far too many active projects for his own sanity. Unreliable when it comes to updates on his non-comic endeavours.
Oh hell yeah, SINNOH!!!

No.
No.
Yes
Yes.
The rest of this week, otherwise I should be good.
Kit or Felix, I'm indifferent.
He/Him
Yes.
AEST (UCT+10)
My birthday is the same date as National Coming Out day. Make of that what you will.
Clown or Waiter.
If I can figure out how, sure!

CasualGameFreak

Discord Resident Extraordinaire
Writer
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 23, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
they/she
Pokémon Type
  1. Grass
Pokédex Entry
Despite being a Grass-type, Casual is a flaming lesbian. Fire and Grass don't usually mix, but somehow it works out here.
You know what? I think it's time I throw my hat into the ring.

I've watched on and off ever since One World (yeah, I know). I've also gone back and watched many (but not all) past seasons.

Nope!

Yep, should be simple enough.

Yep.

From June 10th through 12th I will be unavailable (or at least operating at a greatly-reduced capacity, I might be able to bring my laptop) as I head up to Oregon to visit family.

Casual.

she/her and they/them are both acceptable.

Yes.

I am physically located in California (PDT), but my sleep schedule is strange, to the point where it is probably best to treat me as if I am on AEST (GMT+10).

My birthday (July 19th) is the 200th day of a standard year.

In order of preference:
-Female Ace Trainer (Sinnoh)
-Aroma Lady
-Lass (Johto)
-Female Team Rocket Grunt

Absolutely!

Last edited:

ima

Finding Balance
Artist
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jan 30, 2021
Nature
Bashful
Pronouns
she/her
Pokémon Type
  1. Water
  2. Ghost
  3. Psychic
ok i never done this before but honestly you sold me with sinnoh lol so if you'll have me i'll gladly join!

Public
no!! i've seen clips and maybe half of an episode before tho

also no

this is also a no, but i've been looking up tutorials!!

i've looked up tutorials! (im aware that most of my answers have been no so far but i'm willing to learn!! 😭😭)

as it currently stands my schedule should be free enough to be able to participate

ima is fine!

she/her

yes!!

central time zone!!

CST

one time i got attacked by an ostrich?

dawn (can i even choose her 😭)
pokemon ranger
lady
artist

yeah no biggie!!

venomous_wario

Defender of All Things Illegal
Pokédex No.
Caught
May 14, 2022
Nature
Naughty
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
  1. Fire
  2. Poison
Pokédex Entry
While the rest of the fanbase is waging war, this Pokémon just waits for the next game. If only there was something highly illegal it could do...
I watched all of the last four seasons, but I can't get into the one going on now.
I've seen some of them.
I've used PKSM a few times, but I can probably get used to PKHex.
No, but I can learn.
7 AM-3 PM on weekdays for the next three weeks (thanks a lot, school) but nothing other than that.
Wario is fine.
He/Him.
No.
EST.
10. Tell us a fun fact about yourself! Can be anything you want. At the moment, I play too much Sonic for my own good.
11. What trainer class or character would you like to be represented by? This will be for a fun detail later. Can be anyone from Gen 4. List a few in case of overlap. Burglar (HGSS), Roughneck (DP), Biker (HGSS)
12. In this season we plan to have additional challenges that players can opt into which, for simplicity's sake, it is far easier for us to ask for a recording of rather than an extensive play by play of screenshots. If selected to participate, will you be willing to make an effort to record your gameplay and submit to the staff for verification purposes? Yes.

Side Note: I'd rather do this on my CFW 2DS than my 10-year-old computer, so I guess my screenshots/recordings will come from there.

KirbyIsPink

new copy ability: sandwich
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 30, 2019
Nature
Bashful
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
  1. Electric
  2. Fairy
Pokédex Entry
Perfectly round... as all things should be
Signups now, regrets later
I've seen a couple of seasons before. Also Total Drama Island counts so there's that as well

Played through Hoenn, spectated through Johto

Yes

Also yes. I've never done a screenshot run of any of the DS games though

I'll be out of town from June 9-12 at the very least. I might have my laptop with me around those dates?

Kirby

He/Him

Yes

EST (UTC-4)

I've dabbled a little bit in video editing. Examples of this include Jerry my Friend, this dumbass abyssal caeda clear(?)🐬, and the trailer for the final 2 of the previous season

I'm also turned into a sellout

Darach, Cameraman

Yeah, I have OBS
Omy
Bstomach
Shurts

apocalypsewriter

Conqueror of the Vermillion Gym
Pokédex No.
Caught
Apr 4, 2022
1. Have you ever watched Survivor before? Nope! Know what it is about though.
2. Have you seen any of/participated in Nuzlocke Survivor Kanto, Hoenn or Johto? First I've heard of any of this.
3. Do you know how to do basic hacking with tools such as PKHex, GameShark codes, etc.? No, but I'm usually a quick learner when given a good guide.
4. Do you know how to do a screenshot run? Haven't done one before, but I know how to take screenshots, so...
5. Are you aware of any periods of time in the future where you might be unavailable? I should be pretty available all the time.
6. What name do you like to be called by? Call me Mac.
7. What are your pronouns? I really don't care, I answer to anything. Mac/Mac's?
8. Are you at least 18 years old? So very much.
9. What region/timezone do you live in? PST.
10. Tell us a fun fact about yourself! Can be anything you want. I once dislocated my thumb before a class in college and spent five minutes freaking out about it, before it popped back into place. I promptly then never spoke of it to anyone for ten years. Still have no idea how it happened.
11. What trainer class or character would you like to be represented by? This will be for a fun detail later. Can be anyone from Gen 4. List a few in case of overlap. Clown, Waiter/Waitress, Castle Valet.
12. In this season we plan to have additional challenges that players can opt into which, for simplicity's sake, it is far easier for us to ask for a recording of rather than an extensive play by play of screenshots. If selected to participate, will you be willing to make an effort to record your gameplay and submit to the staff for verification purposes? I don't know how to do a recording yet, but it's another thing I could learn to do if necessary.

Serranade

hot butter ice cream
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Jolly
Pronouns
he/him
Pokémon Type
  1. Ice
  2. Cute
Eh, you know what, let's sign up.
Not that I can remember.
Watched most of Hoenn and all of Johto.
Not yet.
I did a couple of screenshot-based things a while ago, so yes.
My schedule is pretty open, so no.
Serra is fine.
He/him.
Yes.
PST.
Both times I've been called for jury duty, I've gotten poked fun at by someone with authority in the current situation. The first for nearly falling asleep in the courtroom during selection, and the second for standing up a little too quickly to leave.
Guitarist, Marley, Crasher Wake, Hiker.
That would depend on how heavy OBS or similar programs are. I own a goddamn toaster in terms of computer quality.

Newfi Cheese

Conqueror of the Celadon Gym
Pokédex No.
Caught
Oct 3, 2019
wanna see me do it again

1. Have you ever watched Survivor before? no
2. Have you seen any of/participated in Nuzlocke Survivor Kanto, Hoenn or Johto? yes, i played in kanto and watched most of johto
3. Do you know how to do basic hacking with tools such as PKHex, GameShark codes, etc.? yes
4. Do you know how to do a screenshot run? not a good one, but yes
5. Are you aware of any periods of time in the future where you might be unavailable? there's a week and a half july where ill be pretty busy but i shouldn't be completely unavailable
6. What name do you like to be called by? newfi
7. What are your pronouns? he/him
8. Are you at least 18 years old? now i am
9. What region/timezone do you live in? EST
10. Tell us a fun fact about yourself! Can be anything you want. my favorite animal is a crocodile
11. What trainer class or character would you like to be represented by? This will be for a fun detail later. Can be anyone from Gen 4. List a few in case of overlap. uhhhhhhh. ninja kid. the bug dude i think his name is aaron. barry. bird guy
12. In this season we plan to have additional challenges that players can opt into which, for simplicity's sake, it is far easier for us to ask for a recording of rather than an extensive play by play of screenshots. If selected to participate, will you be willing to make an effort to record your gameplay and submit to the staff for verification purposes? yes

Users who are viewing this thread