• Want to support a good cause? Visit https://blacklivesmatters.carrd.co/ to see how you can help the Black Lives Matter movement, even without donating.
  • Want to get a banner into the adspace for yourself? Submissions for new banners are open until September 30th!
  • The Writer's Locke has released it's final episode! Come celebrate a fantastic project with it's last hoo-rah.
  • This month's feature has an ANIMATED TRAILER and a backpack shaped like a spheal, what more could you ask for? Read Endurance: In Our Blood by purplechug!
  • The Hidden Gems Showcase (2022) is now closed. Thank you all who turned out this year! You can find all the cool content that got featured here. I hope you find a new gem to read!
  • New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.
  • One of our new features includes receiving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about Critique Level Tags!

Mafia Nuzlocke Survivor Sinnoh Mafia (Kesha's War against the Trial Mods)

Extravanganza Accordian Demo
Thread Description
what the hell is this title | n2

SweatingCalendar

Alligator Lizards in the air, in the aaaiiiiirrrrr
Godfather
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Oct 24, 2019
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
  1. Fire
  2. Ice
Pokédex Entry
These creatures are often seen inciting wars with the couch potatoes over territory of farmland so that they can have the most sheep for counting
It would be best to wait on voting out anybody anyways til Eevee directs us on who to lynch. He’s gonna have the biggest picture on who is who to avoid us killing any PRs by accident. We have ~4 1/2 hours which isnt alot of time, but seeing as theres no huge lynch trains & voting is based on Plurality. We should be able get a lynch off p easily if we needed

EeveeFTW

The man, the myth, the Eevee
Godfather
Pokédex No.
Caught
Aug 23, 2019
Nature
Bold
Pokémon Type
  1. Dragon
  2. Normal
Alright, just short three claims now. I have potential lynch options but I want to hear what y'all think for obvious reasons. Still need some time to look over the thread anyway cause lowkey I was only sorta paying attention cause I expected to get shot today.

Akane

Screenshotter
Godfather
Pokédex No.
Caught
Aug 7, 2021
Nature
Lonely
Pronouns
He/him
Pokémon Type
  1. Dark
  2. Fairy
Pokédex Entry
This pokèmon has a strange passion for the number 9, I wonder why. Bisexual.
Voting Float seems a bit mean. But I guess my vote is prob not needed, so yeah I'm going to sleep.
Unvote: Kesha if I didn't do it already.

0 Anonymous

Johto League Champion
Godfather
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 30, 2019
Pokémon Type
  1. ???
Okay so first off: this isn't how the role was described in the sign up
It says that cop will tell if mafia or not. not if village or not.

mac shouldn't have died here

0 Anonymous

Johto League Champion
Godfather
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 30, 2019
Pokémon Type
  1. ???
second i was busy during work and you guys decided to force claims ugh
i'm deputy and you guys literally ignored everything I said about what dep should do and just said "oh well nvm let's get cop and search killed"

i don't care at this point i'm shooting eevee

Akane

Screenshotter
Godfather
Pokédex No.
Caught
Aug 7, 2021
Nature
Lonely
Pronouns
He/him
Pokémon Type
  1. Dark
  2. Fairy
Pokédex Entry
This pokèmon has a strange passion for the number 9, I wonder why. Bisexual.
OP
Cirr

Cirr

I'm a bot! (maybe) #OnionBoy
Screenshotter
Godfather
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 30, 2019
Pronouns
beep/boop
Pokémon Type
  1. Ghost
  2. Normal
  3. Cute
  4. ???
Pokédex Entry
Fails Captchas with regularity
bang! you heard a gun shot. you couldn't tell who shot the gun

Dead - EeveeFTW [Viewer (Villager)]

Last edited:

Salt&PepperBunny

Author of Finding Your Roots and Little Lapses
Artist
Godfather
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 15, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
  1. Fairy
  2. Flying
Pokédex Entry
Rabbits are so human. Or perhaps, humans are so rabbit?
What the fuck is going on :')

Zaazaa0

Lad
Godfather
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 9, 2019
Nature
Relaxed
Pronouns
he
Pokémon Type
  1. Clever
Pokédex Entry
In 1989 Dawkins commented, 'The word meme seems to be turning out to be a good meme' (Dawkins 1989).
...oh

well, claims to 0 anon then

0 Anonymous

Johto League Champion
Godfather
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 30, 2019
Pokémon Type
  1. ???
If I taustin'd things I don't even care at this point because this was really frustrating. Nobody listened to the several plans I put out and decided to as a whole take weird options. i'm cool getting shot down but claiming to @search honestly didn't seem discussed, or waiting until later into phase for claims.

dep gun having a chance to not reveal is something that I don't think is the norm and should've been noted and cop being able to hit 3p despite what the op said is something that REALLY needed elaborated. honestly alongside tailor and message interruption that's just mean to cop at that point where not only are their village results likely wrong but they can get screwed early on hitting the 3p too (like here)
Not being able to even know what happened for sure makes me kind of check out a little bit because not being able to trust ANYTHING is going to be frustrating

idk if I'll ask for a sub, editing here, but like man this sucks
I don't feel bad about shooting eevee though, asking for claims like that if a fakeclaiming villager once the sniper was spent was incredibly off.

Last edited:

SweatingCalendar

Godfather
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Oct 24, 2019
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
  1. Fire
  2. Ice
Pokédex Entry
These creatures are often seen inciting wars with the couch potatoes over territory of farmland so that they can have the most sheep for counting
goddamnit I cant believe I fell for Eevee’s fakeclaiming Deputy again ;_;

If Eevee was tailored that would mean he had 2 guns & he shot both Mac & Sparkle & would mean the mafia knows most if not all the PRs. This is a possibility tho I doubt its the case or at least hope lol

The more likely case is that Eevee is a vanillager fakeclaiming Cop to take a bullet. He has done that exact thing in a previous game (I believe it was Veegee’s Attorney maf?) so it fits his MO. This would
likely mean he lied about having another gun.

Either way Anon is basically softcleared village cuz the Sniper shot had to of been on Sparkle (I cant think of a reason why a villager or Dep would shoot the Cop claim)

So l think the best play is to claim to Anon

Zaazaa0

Lad
Godfather
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 9, 2019
Nature
Relaxed
Pronouns
he
Pokémon Type
  1. Clever
Pokédex Entry
In 1989 Dawkins commented, 'The word meme seems to be turning out to be a good meme' (Dawkins 1989).
Yeah, it's currently unclear whether Eevee was tailored mafia or a villager. If Eevee is mafia, they would want to tailor him to look like a villager, but at the same time he could have been a villager fake claiming Deputy in order to get shot by the Sniper to let the real Deputy claim freely, and everything went wrong due to Sparkle claiming and getting shot instead.

CasualGameFreak

Discord Resident Extraordinaire
Writer
Godfather
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 23, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
they/she
Pokémon Type
  1. Grass
Pokédex Entry
Despite being a Grass-type, Casual is a flaming lesbian. Fire and Grass don't usually mix, but somehow it works out here.
Alright, I'm awake now--

pizza-delivery-community.gif

god fucking damn it

Welp. Claims to 0 Anon now?

If it means anything, I'm willing to believe Eevee was NOT tailored here, they're known for claiming as villager to bait out a sniper shot and I don't think this is different.

Zorua3

On-and-off Nuzlocker
Artist
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 5, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
He/him
Pokémon Type
  1. Dark
Pokédex Entry
I'd copy-paste the Zorua Pokedex entry, but I'm too lazy.
Okay, great. Cool. Love this.

but at the same time he could have been a villager fake claiming Deputy in order to get shot by the Sniper to let the real Deputy claim freely, and everything went wrong due to Sparkle claiming and getting shot instead.

The possibility of Tailored Eevee Mafia is really scary—and I’m definitely regretting claiming to Eevee so early—but I think this is what happened.

Here’s the deal. This current scenario would be perfect for Eevee if he was Mafia, but he couldn’t have known that. He claimed before Sparkle confessed—as mafia, there’d be the slight chance that he could rush claims, but a much higher chance of him just getting gunned down instantly by the real Deputy. This would have especially sucked for Mafia Eevee because Mafia Eevee HAD A GUN that he wouldn’t be able to use if Deputy shot him. This only became the perfect Mafia Eevee scenario AFTER Eevee came forward, when Sparkle claimed and revealed the third party—and even then, it was still the perfect scenario because 0 Anon was afk.

Meanwhile, Village Eevee gambled that Sniper would have an itchy trigger finger, and then lost because Sparkle panicked and Sniper decided that Cop was a better target. Then he tried to salvage it and collect claims in the absence of our Deputy, and that… obviously went poorly.

I agree with Calendar that 0 Anon is cleared by default. Sniper is accounted for, the Gunsmith’s gun is accounted for, the fake and real gun are accounted for through Mac’s testimony. So 0 Anon’s shot has to be the real deal.

greenchu

Johto League Champion
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jan 3, 2020
If I taustin'd things I don't even care at this point because this was really frustrating. Nobody listened to the several plans I put out and decided to as a whole take weird options. i'm cool getting shot down but claiming to @search honestly didn't seem discussed, or waiting until later into phase for claims.

dep gun having a chance to not reveal is something that I don't think is the norm and should've been noted and cop being able to hit 3p despite what the op said is something that REALLY needed elaborated. honestly alongside tailor and message interruption that's just mean to cop at that point where not only are their village results likely wrong but they can get screwed early on hitting the 3p too (like here)
Not being able to even know what happened for sure makes me kind of check out a little bit because not being able to trust ANYTHING is going to be frustrating
Tbf I liked your plan but I obviously didn't want to claim guns nor bring too much attention to it as the person in possession of said guns.

And the Deputy gun never reveals, that's consistent with how the role always is. Gunsmith guns are regular 50% to reveal guns, same for the functioning @search gun. But yeah Cop not getting the right message sucks, and again I don't think Sparkle needed to immediately pull out the "I'm Cop" trump card defense after 2 votes. It is what it is at this point.

I expect mafia to cc Loudmouth and the rest claim Villager. I don't think there's anything we can do about Loudmouth cc other than potentially kill one or both, since whoever is ccing is probably their most expendable member and the one who will be performing the kills anyways. Actually now that I think about it, mafia is probably going to Tailor the Loudmouth cc to look like Loudmouth so we have to kill both at some point unless we get lucky and they visit the real Loudmouth right away. But actually now that I think about it, if both Loudmouths have claimed quickly enough we can shoot one and get confirmation if our 50/50 was correct (assuming Tailor visited themselves N1, which I think makes the most sense for them to do) and best-case scenario we have a confirmed Village player who mafia will never want to kill and will thus last the entire game, most likely. Worst-case scenario we're wrong and we kill the other one anyway.

On the bright side, 0 Anonymous is invincible as long as Doc exists and will get a new gun every day as long as Gunsmith exists. So our killing power as village is doubled. Let me know if I need to shoot today and who the target should be.

SweatingCalendar

Godfather
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Oct 24, 2019
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
  1. Fire
  2. Ice
Pokédex Entry
@0 Anonymous We have less than an hour left, Floatzel (i believe) would be lynched if the phase ends now. Are u cool with that lynch? Did u want Kesha to shoot anyone with the guns?

Zaazaa0

Lad
Godfather
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 9, 2019
Nature
Relaxed
Pronouns
he
Pokémon Type
  1. Clever
Pokédex Entry
We're getting dangerously low on time here. I'm fine with lynching Floatzel, but if we want a lynch with some direction it'd be good for 0 Anon to tell us something soon. I'll keep an eye on the thread but in the meantime,

Vote Floatzel

0 Anonymous

Johto League Champion
Godfather
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 30, 2019
Pokémon Type
  1. ???
Floatzel might be a good lynch later but for now Pepper seems like the better target for tonight. Also hold off on any guns, that's gone poorly enough so far and risking the WIFOM would be funny but maybe not a good day 1 play.

vote: Pepper

Users who are viewing this thread