• Want to support a good cause? Visit https://blacklivesmatters.carrd.co/ to see how you can help the Black Lives Matter movement, even without donating.
  • Want to get a banner into the adspace for yourself? Submissions for new banners are open until September 30th!
  • The Writer's Locke has released it's final episode! Come celebrate a fantastic project with it's last hoo-rah.
  • This month's feature has an ANIMATED TRAILER and a backpack shaped like a spheal, what more could you ask for? Read Endurance: In Our Blood by purplechug!
  • The Hidden Gems Showcase (2022) is now closed. Thank you all who turned out this year! You can find all the cool content that got featured here. I hope you find a new gem to read!
  • New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.
  • One of our new features includes receiving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about Critique Level Tags!

Mafia Nuzlocke Survivor Sinnoh Mafia (Kesha's War against the Trial Mods)

Extravanganza Accordian Demo
Thread Description
what the hell is this title | n2

Sparklepop

The Electric Dreamer
Writer
Godfather
Pokédex No.
Caught
Oct 30, 2020
Nature
Sassy
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
  1. Electric
  2. Psychic
Pokédex Entry
Filled with boundless creativity and a mane of stars, Cosmicore is only seen once in a blue moon, showing the world what it has to offer.
A bit confusing to type on this computer, but here's my scumhunt.

Akane - stated that he was not the deputy and that the deputy was throwing. He then wondered if KirbySSU was the real deputy and if it was some kind of strategy by system hacker or tailor. I don’t see any particular Mafia lean, but I don’t see any particular Village lean either. Neutral, for now.

Zaazaa0 - Has been consistently contributing to the discussion and has been putting down his own thoughts. Wanted a Loudmouth claim first to potentially use them as bait, but is willing to listen to other people’s ideas. He seems Village to me, but I could be wrong.

Salt&PepperBunny - Has been posting fairly consistently and has been contributing. Is neither deputy nor cop. Wonders if KirbySSU was the deputy. I’m not completely sure how I feel about her just yet, so I’m going to say Neutral.

Greenchu - I thought they were sus at first for acting weird and posting Joker memes, but now I’m not sure. Wanted the Loudmouth to claim before Deputy and put some sus on Zorua. I can’t really get a good read on them right now. They’re helping some, but I’m not completely sure right now. Neutral, I guess.

Apocalypsewriter - I picked up that they were either Mafia or 3P, and since Cop is faster than Tailor, that means Apocalypsewriter is not Village. Not village equals sus and therefore I place Apocalypsewriter as Suspicious. They’re probably Mafia.

Zorua3 - Thinks Loudmouth or more valuable than Deputy or Cop, and has been posting consistently. Wanted to hold off on lynches and still seems kind of sus of me even after I claimed Cop. I am not completely sure how I feel about him, but he doesn’t seem particularly Mafia. Neutral, for now, but I don’t think he’s Mafia.

CasualGameFreak - Hasn’t posted too much, but said Loudmouth couldn’t be protected by Doctor and that they were not deputy. Also said that Cop should not get in contact with a clear target. Wanted Alolan Floatzel to post. Seems fairly trustworthy so far, but could be Mafia. Neutral

Hobohunter - Said Zorua rubbed him the wrong way and claimed not deputy. And then he unvoted Zorua. Seems to trust me, but I’m not sure if I trust him, to be honest. I’ll place him at a tentative Neutral.

TheCape - Has been actively contributing to the conversation and has posted a lot. He seems a bit confused at some of the things happening in the game, but I don’t see any reason why he would be Mafia. Said getting claims in early would not be beneficial for Mafia. Overall, I Trust him for now.

EeveeFTW - Is apparently the deputy and was waiting to be counter-claimed. I have no reason not to trust them, to be honest. So I’m going to say that they are Village. There is the possibility that they could be Mafia claiming at the last second, but it feels more like a Village move to me.

Kit_The_Feef - Claimed not deputy before anyone else, and continued to claim not deputy. Neutral vibes, since they haven’t said much.

0 Anonymous - Wanted a third party claim for reasons only they know, but also noted that Cop was faster than Tailor. Also didn’t want a deputy claim. Kinda sus, not gonna lie, and might be a good target to scan, but not enough evidence for me to say Mafia. Neutral, but tentative. That might change.

Alolan Floatzel - Makes one post about not being deputy, proceeds to leave. Neutral.

SweatingCalendar - Not deputy, and managed to predict that Eevee was going for mind games, and has given his thoughts. Tells whoever has the third-party gun to keep it for now. Doesn’t seem particularly suspicious, but I’m not sure if he’s trustworthy either. Neutral.

greenchu

Johto League Champion
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jan 3, 2020
I'm not sold on either claim. Because everyone denied Deputy the first time around, I don't trust whoever claims it now. Eevee claims as Villager to bait Sniper all the time. Deputy could shoot a cc but at this point a claim is more likely Villager than mafia.

As for Sparkle, if I'm Cop I wouldn't jump to claim as my first defense. There's also the nature of the "not aligned with village" investigation result which doesn't sound right. But if Sparkle is mafia, this could 100% be a ploy to bait the real Cop into claiming.

I'll go with the claims for now but that doesn't mean I fully believe either of them. Changing my vote because Sparkle is going to be... dealt with one way or another, and it's not going to be by lynch. Floatzel is probably busy but I agree with Cape that the last people to claim should be under some level of scrutiny, and if he thinks that Mouse and Floatzel are the same alignment then let's just vote one.

Vote: Floatzel

Zaazaa0

Lad
Godfather
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 9, 2019
Nature
Relaxed
Pronouns
he
Pokémon Type
  1. Clever
Pokédex Entry
In 1989 Dawkins commented, 'The word meme seems to be turning out to be a good meme' (Dawkins 1989).
Oh, I should probably mention this, since the timing of Floatzel and Pepper's not deputy posts are a topic of discussion. This morning, I DM'd both of them to remind them to post, and their posts came very shortly after, so I'm partially responsible for that. That said, I wouldn't be surprised if one of them was mafia trying to stall the game a little bit by not posting. Cape's reasoning on them being the same alignment is interesting, but I'm not so sure the mafia would try to shoot ASAP without knowing for sure that the last unknown is the Deputy. We made it pretty clear during discussion yesterday that we didn't have all the time in the world to get organized, so waiting a while to shoot would be something they could have played into.

apocalypsewriter

Conqueror of the Azalea Gym
Writer
Pokédex No.
Caught
Apr 4, 2022
Go ahead and shoot me, but I hope you have a good plan for taking care of your unlynchable bulletproof mafia member.

I gave Kesha a gun that looks like Persona 3 and another that looks like Persona 5.

So much for working with village.

Akane

Screenshotter
Godfather
Pokédex No.
Caught
Aug 7, 2021
Nature
Lonely
Pronouns
He/him
Pokémon Type
  1. Dark
  2. Fairy
Pokédex Entry
This pokèmon has a strange passion for the number 9, I wonder why. Bisexual.
Persona 😍 uhhh I think you're dead Mac Idk how this works though
(Telling us which one is real would be appreciated)

Salt&PepperBunny

Author of Finding Your Roots and Little Lapses
Artist
Godfather
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 15, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
  1. Fairy
  2. Flying
Pokédex Entry
Rabbits are so human. Or perhaps, humans are so rabbit?
MAC?? 3P??? NOOOOOOO

apocalypsewriter

Writer
Pokédex No.
Caught
Apr 4, 2022
I’m not dead until Cirr shows up, but I’m definitely dead. Not helping though. I might just yell at you all until the bullet comes in.

EeveeFTW

The man, the myth, the Eevee
Godfather
Pokédex No.
Caught
Aug 23, 2019
Nature
Bold
Pokémon Type
  1. Dragon
  2. Normal
Well I mean-

I guess that means Sparkles invest was right?

Mac I’m sorry if I could stop this bullet from slowly moving towards you I would, I just wanted to try and quickdraw sniper and system hack..

apocalypsewriter

Writer
Pokédex No.
Caught
Apr 4, 2022
I can’t blame the system. Oh wait. I can blame anything. It’s my right as I’m getting killed for nothing. Too bad village wasted a shot. I really planned on helping out and claiming to the PR clear and working on getting the problem out. Was going to tell you the true guns too. Tomorrow I planned on giving a fake gun that looked like a fake gun and a real gun that looked really real. Whatever. Don’t let this distract you distract you from the fact that in 1998, The Undertaker threw Mankind off Hell In A Cell, and plummeted 16 ft through an announcer's table.

theCape

Johto League Champion
Godfather
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Oct 6, 2021
Nature
Gentle
Pokémon Type
  1. Grass
  2. Normal
Pokédex Entry
Seems to always be starting a new campaign/project despite not having enough time.
I'm pretty sure Sparkle is Cop, that would be a wild for mafia to try that and guess right. Voting for mac is no longer helpful either. I'm worried about the fact that only 6 of us are voting right now? Like, either the vote will come down to someone having a wagon of 3 or we're leaving it wide open for a last minute wagon to build up on someone the town doesn't want to lynch.

Vote Alolan Floatzel for the sake of having a two person wagon and not really minding if Float gets lynched.

Eevee, you may not want to vote for yourself.

EDIT: I'll basically be afk until phase change, so my vote will probably stay here. I may be able to keep an eye on the thread but can't guarantee it.

Votes
greenchu (1): Akane
EeveeFTW (1): EeveeFTW
apocalypsewriter (1): Sparklepop
Sparklepop (1): Salt&PepperBunny
Alolan Floatzel (2): greenchu, theCape
No votes: Zaazaa0, apocalypsewriter, Zorua3, CasualGameFreak, Kit_The_Feef, 0 Anonymous, SweatingCalendar, hobohunter

greenchu

Johto League Champion
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jan 3, 2020
Yeah dammit I can confirm that's true. I asked who liked math so 3p could discreetly let me know which was real and which was fake. And the Joker memes were because I think the main character of Persona is named Joker or something? I don't know, I don't play those games. I'm definitely not firing either gun unless I absolutely need to.

So Mac just loses because Eevee is shooting him, that sucks. And that means Sparkle is Cop too. So Sparkle is gonna get sniped if they haven't already sent it for Eevee.

EDIT: Earlier I mentioned I didn't find Hobo suspicious for reasons, that reason was because I know he knows Persona and he was a candidate I had in mind as to who the 3rd party might be.

apocalypsewriter

Writer
Pokédex No.
Caught
Apr 4, 2022
Yeah, my brain isn’t great with associations. Those two Jokers go in wildly different boxes. Regardless, I would have tried to give a colour, and if you aren’t familiar with Persona colour schemes that would have gone over your head. We’ll never know.

OP
Cirr

Cirr

I'm a bot! (maybe) #OnionBoy
Screenshotter
Godfather
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 30, 2019
Pronouns
beep/boop
Pokémon Type
  1. Ghost
  2. Normal
  3. Cute
  4. ???
Pokédex Entry
Fails Captchas with regularity
bang! you heard a gun shot. Eevee was the shooter.

Dead - apocalypsewriter (@ Search)

bang! you heard a gun shot. you couldn't tell who shot the gun

Dead - Sparklepop [sugar (Cop)]

apocalypsewriter

Writer
Pokédex No.
Caught
Apr 4, 2022
I get a death post. A deathly deathly death post. Once again, don’t let how badly town had fucked it distract you from the fact that in 1998, The Undertaker threw Mankind off Hell In A Cell, and plummeted 16 ft through an announcer's table.

theCape

Johto League Champion
Godfather
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Oct 6, 2021
Nature
Gentle
Pokémon Type
  1. Grass
  2. Normal
Pokédex Entry
Seems to always be starting a new campaign/project despite not having enough time.
Alright, so are we confident enough that Eevee is the deputy? Since there's no more sniper, we can have Doc on Eevee and get organized around him at night?

Salt&PepperBunny

Author of Finding Your Roots and Little Lapses
Artist
Godfather
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 15, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
  1. Fairy
  2. Flying
Pokédex Entry
Rabbits are so human. Or perhaps, humans are so rabbit?
:') I'm good to claim to Eevee I guess.

SweatingCalendar

Alligator Lizards in the air, in the aaaiiiiirrrrr
Godfather
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Oct 24, 2019
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
  1. Fire
  2. Ice
Pokédex Entry
These creatures are often seen inciting wars with the couch potatoes over territory of farmland so that they can have the most sheep for counting
Alright, so are we confident enough that Eevee is the deputy? Since there's no more sniper, we can have Doc on Eevee and get organized around him at night?

Honestly at this point, if nobody is CCing Deputy, then if Eevee really isn't Dep thats not on us. We can only use the info we have available to us

Also him being the Deputy that means my prediction was correct :D

Zaazaa0

Lad
Godfather
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 9, 2019
Nature
Relaxed
Pronouns
he
Pokémon Type
  1. Clever
Pokédex Entry
In 1989 Dawkins commented, 'The word meme seems to be turning out to be a good meme' (Dawkins 1989).
After thinking things through, I highly doubt Eevee is mafia at this point. If he's mafia, and the real Deputy hasn't shot him by now, that's a baffling decision. And the mafia wouldn't have used their system hack to make Kirby appear to be a villager when they don't know what role Kirby is, so I'm going to disregard that possibility. Not to mention that it's just a bad idea for mafia to claim Deputy in any situation at all since they'd just get shot by the real one.

I think it's safe to claim to Eevee now.

Kit_The_Feef

Someone who draws too much ¯\_(ಠωಠ)_/¯
Artist
Screenshotter
Godfather
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 16, 2021
Nature
Impish
Pronouns
He/him
Pokémon Type
  1. Bug
  2. Fairy
  3. Steel
Pokédex Entry
Comic artist. Idiot. Has far too many active projects for his own sanity. Unreliable when it comes to updates on his non-comic endeavours.
I don't think I'll be active for phase change because I'm travelling today, but I also don't know who to vote, so there's no insight here. (And yes, I've claimed already, I'd advise others to do the same)

Users who are viewing this thread

(1 invisible.)