• Want to support a good cause? Visit https://blacklivesmatters.carrd.co/ to see how you can help the Black Lives Matter movement, even without donating.
  • Want to get a banner into the adspace for yourself? Submissions for new banners are open until September 30th!
  • The Writer's Locke has released it's final episode! Come celebrate a fantastic project with it's last hoo-rah.
  • This month's feature has an ANIMATED TRAILER and a backpack shaped like a spheal, what more could you ask for? Read Endurance: In Our Blood by purplechug!
  • The Hidden Gems Showcase (2022) is now closed. Thank you all who turned out this year! You can find all the cool content that got featured here. I hope you find a new gem to read!
  • New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.
  • One of our new features includes receiving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about Critique Level Tags!

Mafia Nuzlocke Survivor Sinnoh Mafia (Kesha's War against the Trial Mods)

Extravanganza Accordian Demo
Thread Description
what the hell is this title | n2

0 Anonymous

Johto League Champion
Godfather
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 30, 2019
Pokémon Type
  1. ???
Right then. Not Deputy.

The main problem with this is that the Sniper could do the exact same thing. Normally Sniper wouldn't CC Deputy since Deputy would just shoot the Sniper rather than let the CC deadlock happen, but if we wait till the last minute we can't do that, and as a result we can't get the PRs connected overnight.
I actually see no problem with this because Deputy could just PM everyone saying they're deputy and not to claim
sniper can do the same to deputy but either way it results in delayed claims in exchange for a dead mafia and wasted sniper, which imo is a worthy trade.

edit: not deputy

Last edited:

CasualGameFreak

Discord Resident Extraordinaire
Writer
Godfather
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 23, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
they/she
Pokémon Type
  1. Grass
Pokédex Entry
Despite being a Grass-type, Casual is a flaming lesbian. Fire and Grass don't usually mix, but somehow it works out here.
Not Deputy.

I suppose I stand corrected on the "target could be tailored" front, though I still think reaching out to a "cleared" target is a bad idea because lmao turncoat.

SweatingCalendar

Alligator Lizards in the air, in the aaaiiiiirrrrr
Godfather
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Oct 24, 2019
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
  1. Fire
  2. Ice
Pokédex Entry
These creatures are often seen inciting wars with the couch potatoes over territory of farmland so that they can have the most sheep for counting
Not Deputy

Inb4 Eevee mindfucks us all & really is the Deputy

Kit_The_Feef

Someone who draws too much ¯\_(ಠωಠ)_/¯
Artist
Screenshotter
Godfather
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 16, 2021
Nature
Impish
Pronouns
He/him
Pokémon Type
  1. Bug
  2. Fairy
  3. Steel
Pokédex Entry
Comic artist. Idiot. Has far too many active projects for his own sanity. Unreliable when it comes to updates on his non-comic endeavours.
As I mentioned before, I am not the Deputy, though I think it's more convenient for everyone if I state this again.

theCape

Johto League Champion
Godfather
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Oct 6, 2021
Nature
Gentle
Pokémon Type
  1. Grass
  2. Normal
Pokédex Entry
Seems to always be starting a new campaign/project despite not having enough time.
@Alolan Floatzel @Salt&PepperBunny @greenchu are the ones who haven't chimed in yet?

Votes
Zorua (2): greenchu, hobohunter
greenchu (2): Akane, Salt&PepperBunny
EeveeFTW (1): EeveeFTW
apocalypsewriter (1): Sparklepop
No votes: Zaazaa0, apocalypsewriter, Zorua3, CasualGameFreak, theCape, Kit_The_Feef, 0 Anonymous, Alolan Floatzel, SweatingCalendar

OP
Cirr

Cirr

I'm a bot! (maybe) #OnionBoy
Screenshotter
Godfather
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 30, 2019
Pronouns
beep/boop
Pokémon Type
  1. Ghost
  2. Normal
  3. Cute
  4. ???
Pokédex Entry
Fails Captchas with regularity
standard guns have the 50% reveal, the fake gun from search always reveals (lol), the deputy gun is just a question flavoured gun yes - it won't have any special flavour and look identical to a non-revealed gun

greenchu

Johto League Champion
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jan 3, 2020
not deputy

Joker-quote-7.jpg

Salt&PepperBunny

Author of Finding Your Roots and Little Lapses
Artist
Godfather
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 15, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
  1. Fairy
  2. Flying
Pokédex Entry
Rabbits are so human. Or perhaps, humans are so rabbit?
Hello, I'm not the Deputy!

As for Loudmouth vs Cop, if I understand the situation correctly, wouldn't Loudmouth be better since I believe mafia has to out themselves in order to kill the Loudmouth? Loudmouth announces at the start of each day phase who visited them, right? I forget if mafia has a strongman or not so I suppose we could just put Loudmouth under doctor protection, same with cop. Cop in this game is pretty useless so idk maybe we could use cop for this and just kinda sacrifice them... Maf will probably cc? Which means we at LEAST get to trade our cop for a maf. But Loudmouth kind of helps to guarantee it with outing the visitor in the thread.... I don't know, I'm a bit torn on it and maybe I'm not understanding the whole circumstance correctly. I'll keep thinking on this one and see what others have to say about it before I make a firm decision.

Edit: Also I'm sure it's been talked about already but we definitely want the deputy to shoot their gun asap once they claim, right? So they can get it off before the sniper gets em?

CasualGameFreak

Discord Resident Extraordinaire
Writer
Godfather
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 23, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
they/she
Pokémon Type
  1. Grass
Pokédex Entry
Despite being a Grass-type, Casual is a flaming lesbian. Fire and Grass don't usually mix, but somehow it works out here.
First of all, Loudmouth cannot be protected by our Doctor unless we want to give away the Doctor's identity to the Mafia. Not only that, but it wouldn't even work because in this game Beezle hooks all visitors except the NK and 3P. In addition, the Mafia could theoretically burn their system hacker ability to prevent us from getting a free Mafia if/when they kill the Loudmouth anyway.

The former point (regarding Doc on loudmouth) is based on things clearly stated in the OP, and the latter point (regarding system hacker) has been discussed quite a bit in thread, that said I don't blame anyone for not reading in the Nuzvivor based game lol

Also, uh

We're running out of time here

@Alolan Floatzel hasn't posted in thread at all beyond the in post, anything you want to say? At least help us keep the claims moving?

Alolan Floatzel

gay and confused
🎇Contributor
Godfather
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 12, 2019
Nature
Gentle
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
  1. Water
  2. Cute
Pokédex Entry
like a regular floatzel, but with a pair of sick shades on
sorry! i am here. not deputy

theCape

Johto League Champion
Godfather
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Oct 6, 2021
Nature
Gentle
Pokémon Type
  1. Grass
  2. Normal
Pokédex Entry
Seems to always be starting a new campaign/project despite not having enough time.
Edit: Also I'm sure it's been talked about already but we definitely want the deputy to shoot their gun asap once they claim, right? So they can get it off before the sniper gets em?
It wouldn't be a bad idea, but I don't have a strong idea of who to shoot. Personally, I'd rather you not shoot Zaa, Eevee, or Kesha since I have a vague town read on them. I'm not 100% sure on it but I'd also probably not shoot Floatzel under the logic of if float was mafia, they would have known you were the deputy and could have shot you already. I'd also ask you don't kill me, but that sorta goes without saying.

I think some people were suspicious of Kesha, and I'll repost the votes below. The votes on Zorua may have been semi-serious (though I'm not interested in joining), I don't remember if there's any reason for the vote on Mac

Looks like S&P is confirmed, mad rush for power roles to claim?

Votes
Zorua (2): greenchu, hobohunter
greenchu (2): Akane, Salt&PepperBunny
EeveeFTW (1): EeveeFTW
apocalypsewriter (1): Sparklepop
No votes: Zaazaa0, apocalypsewriter, Zorua3, CasualGameFreak, theCape, Kit_The_Feef, 0 Anonymous, Alolan Floatzel, SweatingCalendar

Zaazaa0

Lad
Godfather
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 9, 2019
Nature
Relaxed
Pronouns
he
Pokémon Type
  1. Clever
Pokédex Entry
In 1989 Dawkins commented, 'The word meme seems to be turning out to be a good meme' (Dawkins 1989).
wait, everyone claimed not deputy

no one claimed deputy

what

Akane

Screenshotter
Godfather
Pokédex No.
Caught
Aug 7, 2021
Nature
Lonely
Pronouns
He/him
Pokémon Type
  1. Dark
  2. Fairy
Pokédex Entry
This pokèmon has a strange passion for the number 9, I wonder why. Bisexual.
Nice! The deputy is throwing! You love to see it!
If the deputy isn't Bunny I'm going to be mad.

theCape

Johto League Champion
Godfather
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Oct 6, 2021
Nature
Gentle
Pokémon Type
  1. Grass
  2. Normal
Pokédex Entry
Wait as second, I thought S&P claimed deputy put me on the can't read list for this game.

I don't know what we do then.

Akane

Screenshotter
Godfather
Pokédex No.
Caught
Aug 7, 2021
Nature
Lonely
Pronouns
He/him
Pokémon Type
  1. Dark
  2. Fairy
Pokédex Entry
Ok is this some system hacker/tailor scenario? And Kirby wasn't a vanillager?

theCape

Johto League Champion
Godfather
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Oct 6, 2021
Nature
Gentle
Pokémon Type
  1. Grass
  2. Normal
Pokédex Entry
Ok is this some system hacker/tailor scenario? And Kirby wasn't a vanillager?
That would be a weird use of a 1/game ability so I kinda doubt it.

Akane

Screenshotter
Godfather
Pokédex No.
Caught
Aug 7, 2021
Nature
Lonely
Pronouns
He/him
Pokémon Type
  1. Dark
  2. Fairy
Pokédex Entry
Yeah sorry system hacker would be stupid
Maybe tailor though?

Zaazaa0

Lad
Godfather
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 9, 2019
Nature
Relaxed
Pronouns
he
Pokémon Type
  1. Clever
Pokédex Entry
In 1989 Dawkins commented, 'The word meme seems to be turning out to be a good meme' (Dawkins 1989).
So this is awkward.

With the Deputy choosing not to claim, and with only 11 hours left in the phase, I think our only option is to forget about connecting the village for today and figuring out who to lynch, as well as who Eevee should shoot. The village PRs will just have to play it safe and try to visit people who they already know are not the Loudmouth, and we can consider trying to get them connected tomorrow.

I'm at work but I'll take a look at the thread over my lunch break in a few hours and see if I can come up with some suspicions.

Sparklepop

The Electric Dreamer
Writer
Godfather
Pokédex No.
Caught
Oct 30, 2020
Nature
Sassy
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
  1. Electric
  2. Psychic
Pokédex Entry
Filled with boundless creativity and a mane of stars, Cosmicore is only seen once in a blue moon, showing the world what it has to offer.
Deputy is… Not claiming? That’s weird. Well, I’m not sure who we should lynch, but the votes are saying either Zorua or Greenchu right now. As to who to shoot, I’m not sure about that either.

Zorua3

On-and-off Nuzlocker
Artist
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 5, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
He/him
Pokémon Type
  1. Dark
Pokédex Entry
I'd copy-paste the Zorua Pokedex entry, but I'm too lazy.
I'm guessing Deputy didn't claim to see if they'd be CCed? That's not, like, a very good reason bc Mafia would obviously rather shoot the Deputy. I guess self-preservation could also be a factor, but if that's the case, you should probably suck it up and (probably) take one for the team lmfao.

For shooting, I'd like to propose that Eevee saves his shot until either village gets organized (so our PRs can tell him who to fire at) or until we have a counterclaim situation (so we can resolve it in a single phase). Either scenario seems like it would be more beneficial to us compared to blind firing.

Lynches are kinda in the same situation, I figured we'd hold off and see if there was a Loudmouth/Cop counterclaim but seeing as we can't get our FIRST claim going that's currently a no-go. We could pivot to a regular lynch and hold the potential CC lynch in our back pocket, but I'm p busy and don't have time to scumhunt rn so I'm not sure who (though I'm against either of the lynches Sparkle mentioned, me for obvious reasons and Kesha bc his aggressive logic is leaning village to me and village Kesha is someone we want to keep around)

Users who are viewing this thread