• Want to support a good cause? Visit https://blacklivesmatters.carrd.co/ to see how you can help the Black Lives Matter movement, even without donating.
  • Want to get a banner into the adspace for yourself? Submissions for new banners are open until September 30th!
  • The Writer's Locke has released it's final episode! Come celebrate a fantastic project with it's last hoo-rah.
  • This month's feature has an ANIMATED TRAILER and a backpack shaped like a spheal, what more could you ask for? Read Endurance: In Our Blood by purplechug!
  • The Hidden Gems Showcase (2022) is now closed. Thank you all who turned out this year! You can find all the cool content that got featured here. I hope you find a new gem to read!
  • New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.
  • One of our new features includes receiving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about Critique Level Tags!

Mafia Nuzlocke Survivor Sinnoh Mafia (Kesha's War against the Trial Mods)

Extravanganza Accordian Demo
Thread Description
what the hell is this title | n2

Cirr

I'm a bot! (maybe) #OnionBoy
Screenshotter
Godfather
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 30, 2019
Pronouns
beep/boop
Pokémon Type
  1. Ghost
  2. Normal
  3. Cute
  4. ???
Pokédex Entry
Fails Captchas with regularity
unknown.png

i wanted to make a nuzvivor mafia but couldn't get it to work so you're getting this instead.

welcome to nuzsin (kesha vs trial mods) mafia

Section 1: How to play the game
1. At the start of the game, every player will receive a role PM telling them what their role is, and mafia members will be told who the other mafia members are.
2. The game will consist of alternating night and day phases, starting at Night One. Unless indicated otherwise by the host, night phases last 24 hours and day phases last 48 hours.
3. During the night, players can send night actions by responding to their role PM with their action. In addition to night actions listed in each role description, the mafia can collectively choose one player to kill every night.
4. During the day, all living players can discuss in the thread to determine their next course of action. Anyone can post "Vote: PlayerName" to cast a vote to lynch that player. At the end of the day, the player with the most votes will be lynched, unless "no lynch" has more votes than that player.
5. When voting for who to kill at night, the mafia member that actually performs the night kill is decided by the mafia. This is done by having the visitor of their choice include that they will be the visitor in their night action PM. If none do so, the last mafia member to send in their action will visit.
6. When a player dies, their role will be revealed in the thread.
7. The village wins when all mafia members are dead. The mafia wins when the number of mafia members is equal to half of the living players. All third parties have unique win conditions explained in their role description.

Section 2: What not to do
8. If you have a night action, and you don't post or send any actions for three consecutive phases, you will be inactive killed. If you don't have a night action, you'll be inactive killed after missing two consecutive day phases. Players killed by inactivity do not win, even if their win condition is met.
9. Don't do metagaming. That's when you use info like "Oh, that person is using the PM system shortly after the night began! They must have some sort of night action!" Metagaming has many forms, so if you think something might be metagaming, check with the host first.
10. Play for your side. If your actions are obviously aiming to sabotage your team's chances of winning, that is bad. If you think something might count as playing against your side, ask the host if it is.
11. Don't post in the thread at night.
12. Don't copy and paste or screencap anything sent to you by the host as a form of evidence. This is to make your information not super easy to confirm. Players may directly copy the text in their role PM, as well as in any system messages they receive. They still aren't allowed to screenshot PMs, directly copy them with names and/or timestamp in, etc.

You may PM freely, but the maximum size of the group chat (excluding mafia chat) must not be above half of the alive players.

262.jpg

Beezle - Loudmouth that hooks visitors. Does not hook the NK or @ Search.
Beezle is a trial mod. He also won't shut up about how he's great. If anyone visits him, he'll talk so loudly that everyone will know who visited him the next day. He'll also talk so much about his experience in Nuzvivor Kanto that his visitor will forget about their action.

976560295596138547.webp

Eevee - Gunsmith
Eevee is also a trial mod! One of the notable influences he's had on the server is the gun eevee emote. As such, he can give out guns. (totally true)

257.jpg

sugar - Cop
sugar is a trial mod! sugar speaks with bots often, so sugar knows who is mafia by talking to bots (me). that's totally how investigation works.

big_snoopa.png

Flop - Deputy
Flop is also a trial mod! She's noted for asking people tough questions. Once per game, she can ambush someone with an INTERVIEW QUESTION! and they instantly die.

387.jpg

Zorua - Doc
Zorua is also a trial mod! He knows a lot about the game, having helped hack it. so he knows a lot about the docs for the game. That's why he's a doc. It makes sense, trust me.

if i have more players i can put in more trial mods or something idk

5517.jpg

Lake - Turncoat
Lake is a Trial Mod?!?!?!?!. If the players attempt to kill him he'll realize he's a player instead and root for them. He doesn't have any vendetta against the trial mods though. They do not know that they are this role.

Viewers - Villagers
at least you can do more than react? you can vote together on the lynch. and also shoot guns.

unknown.png

Kesha - unlynchable BP
Kesha is the first player to bring up war with the trial mods. As he is a player, he cannot be directly killed off by the trial mods, unfortunately for them. He hates the search function with a passion, but comes with one layer of bulletproofing already, somehow. He loses his unlynchability when there are no longer any more gun-givers.

24.jpg

Zaa - Sniper
Zaa is also a player! He occasionally posts memes. Once a game, he can say "silence, trial mod" and kill his designated target with that. That's totally how memes work.
IMG_3449.png

ima - Tailor + System Hacker
ima is also a player! She's good at the art things. Every night, she can disguise a target with her art. Her art is so good it can also deceive the whole game. Once a game, at any time (or at any time a host message would be posted), she may fake or edit a host message.
unknown.png

unknown.png

#game-corner - WIFOM (wincon is a counter of x, real guns used increase it by 1 and fake guns by 2)
why the hell is the game corner a damn role. Anyway the game corner gives out stuff! the game corner wins if the stuff they give out is used.

unknown.png

@ Search - santa alien, wins and leaves the game if visits half of the alive players. if visits kesha, kills kesha through protection and leaves the game a winner.
@ Search is a great thing! it gives you items. they win if everyone is visited. However, since kesha hates the search function so much, if they visit kesha, kesha just dies. and then they win, too!

unknown.png

@ Search - WIFOM (wincon is 5, real guns used increase it by 1 and fake guns by 2) + if visits kesha, kills kesha through protection and leaves the game a winner.
@ Search is a great thing! it gives you items. you win if the items you give out are used. However, since kesha hates the search function so much, if they visit kesha, kesha just dies. and then they win, too!

Village
Beezle - Loudmouth that hooks visitors. Does not hook the NK or @ Search.
Eevee - Gunsmith
sugar - Cop
Flop - Deputy
Zorua - Doc
Lake - Turncoat (turns into a 3P that wins if mafia wins if the NK is attempted on him. Does not know they are this role and think they are a normal villager instead)
Viewers - Villagers

Mafia
Kesha - unlynchable BP
Zaa - Sniper
ima - Tailor + System Hacker (once a game, may fake or edit any host message that would be sent out. All other places that would be affected by the fake message would also seem as it it was real)

3Ps
#game-corner - WIFOM (wincon is a counter of x, real guns used increase it by 1 and fake guns by 2)
You are the physical manifestation of WIFOM! Every night, you can visit a player to give them two guns. One of these guns will be a regular one with a 50% chance to reveal the shooter, and the other will be a sabotaged gun that kills the shooter. The recipient will learn the properties of the guns, but will not know which gun is which. To differentiate them, you can alter the appearance of the guns in whatever way you want (for example, you can paint the guns different colors, or you can write something on a sticky note and attach it to one of the guns). If either gun is given to or stolen by another player, the other gun will go with it, and if either gun is used, the other will disappear.
@ Search - santa alien, wins and leaves the game if visits half of the alive players. if visits kesha, kills kesha through protection and leaves the game a winner.

@ Search - WIFOM (wincon is 5, real guns used increase it by 1 and fake guns by 2) + if visits kesha, kills kesha through protection and leaves the game a winner.

the balance might (is) probably be messed up. if you see anything bad, tell me and i'll try to fix it

Signups:
1: Akane
2: Zaazaa0
3: Salt&PepperBunny Lynched D1 - Viewer (Villager)
4: greenchu
5: apocalypsewriter Shot D1 - @ Search (3P)
6: Zorua3
7: CasualGameFreak
8: hobohunter
9: theCape
10: EeveeFTW Shot D1 - Viewer (Villager)
11: Kit_The_Feef
12: KirbySSU Killed N1 - Viewer (Villager)
13: 0 Anonymous
14: Alolan Floatzel
15: Sparklepop Shot D1 - sugar (Cop)
16: SweatingCalendar

Split:, 11/4/1

Last edited:

Akane

Screenshotter
Godfather
Pokédex No.
Caught
Aug 7, 2021
Nature
Lonely
Pronouns
He/him
Pokémon Type
  1. Dark
  2. Fairy
Pokédex Entry
This pokèmon has a strange passion for the number 9, I wonder why. Bisexual.

Zaazaa0

Lad
Godfather
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 9, 2019
Nature
Relaxed
Pronouns
he
Pokémon Type
  1. Clever
Pokédex Entry
In 1989 Dawkins commented, 'The word meme seems to be turning out to be a good meme' (Dawkins 1989).

Salt&PepperBunny

Author of Finding Your Roots and Little Lapses
Artist
Godfather
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 15, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
  1. Fairy
  2. Flying
Pokédex Entry
Rabbits are so human. Or perhaps, humans are so rabbit?
In????????????????????????????????????????????????????

greenchu

Johto League Champion
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jan 3, 2020
I believe the laws of the universe dictate that I must join this game. In.

Zorua3

On-and-off Nuzlocker
Artist
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 5, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
He/him
Pokémon Type
  1. Dark
Pokédex Entry
I'd copy-paste the Zorua Pokedex entry, but I'm too lazy.
I suppose I'm obligated to join this, haha

CasualGameFreak

Discord Resident Extraordinaire
Writer
Godfather
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 23, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
they/she
Pokémon Type
  1. Grass
Pokédex Entry
Despite being a Grass-type, Casual is a flaming lesbian. Fire and Grass don't usually mix, but somehow it works out here.
IN!?!?!?!?!?!?

hobohunter

Just the worst
Writer
Screenshotter
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Relaxed
Pronouns
he/him
Pokémon Type
  1. Water
  2. Dragon
Sigh. Yeah I guess I gotta play this.

theCape

Johto League Champion
Godfather
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Oct 6, 2021
Nature
Gentle
Pokémon Type
  1. Grass
  2. Normal
Pokédex Entry
Seems to always be starting a new campaign/project despite not having enough time.

EeveeFTW

The man, the myth, the Eevee
Godfather
Pokédex No.
Caught
Aug 23, 2019
Nature
Bold
Pokémon Type
  1. Dragon
  2. Normal
In of course

Kit_The_Feef

Someone who draws too much ¯\_(ಠωಠ)_/¯
Artist
Screenshotter
Godfather
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 16, 2021
Nature
Impish
Pronouns
He/him
Pokémon Type
  1. Bug
  2. Fairy
  3. Steel
Pokédex Entry
Comic artist. Idiot. Has far too many active projects for his own sanity. Unreliable when it comes to updates on his non-comic endeavours.
In. As someone who was in that season, we must defeat the trial mods.

0 Anonymous

Johto League Champion
Godfather
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 30, 2019
Pokémon Type
  1. ???
I haven't looked at the role list yet but the trial mods better be the bad guys

Edit: >:(

in

Alolan Floatzel

gay and confused
🎇Contributor
Godfather
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 12, 2019
Nature
Gentle
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
  1. Water
  2. Cute
Pokédex Entry
like a regular floatzel, but with a pair of sick shades on

Sparklepop

The Electric Dreamer
Writer
Godfather
Pokédex No.
Caught
Oct 30, 2020
Nature
Sassy
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
  1. Electric
  2. Psychic
Pokédex Entry
Filled with boundless creativity and a mane of stars, Cosmicore is only seen once in a blue moon, showing the world what it has to offer.
In, for now.

SweatingCalendar

Alligator Lizards in the air, in the aaaiiiiirrrrr
Godfather
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Oct 24, 2019
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
  1. Fire
  2. Ice
Pokédex Entry
These creatures are often seen inciting wars with the couch potatoes over territory of farmland so that they can have the most sheep for counting
OP
Cirr

Cirr

Screenshotter
Godfather
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 30, 2019
Pronouns
beep/boop
Pokémon Type
  1. Ghost
  2. Normal
  3. Cute
  4. ???
Pokédex Entry
Roughly 24h mode is a go, may cut roles if required

OP
Cirr

Cirr

Screenshotter
Godfather
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 30, 2019
Pronouns
beep/boop
Pokémon Type
  1. Ghost
  2. Normal
  3. Cute
  4. ???
Pokédex Entry
signups closed, roles randomizing and going out now

edit: please take note of the modified 3P (basically crushing the two 3Ps together into one)

@ Search is a great thing! it gives you items. you win if the items you give out are used. However, since kesha hates the search function so much, if they visit kesha, kesha just dies. and then they win, too!

also please take note that the turncoat does not know that they are a turncoat.

all roles have been sent out, N1 begins now and will end on 22/09/2022 0900 GMT+8.

Last edited:
OP
Cirr

Cirr

Screenshotter
Godfather
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 30, 2019
Pronouns
beep/boop
Pokémon Type
  1. Ghost
  2. Normal
  3. Cute
  4. ???
Pokédex Entry
phase change is now.

the nuzvivors wake up after doing whatever it is nuzvivors do at night.

however, they realized that one of them had disappeared.

Killed - KirbySSU [Viewer (Villager)]

D1 begins now and ends on 24/9/2022 0900 GMT+8.

misc clarifications:

loudmouth knows their role
tailor suits lasts even after death
killing loudmouth still activates the loudmouth effect (guns do not count as visits)

Users who are viewing this thread

(2 invisible.)