Extravanganza Accordian Demo Extravanganza Accordian Demo
Thread Description
be gay do crimes

rowantobias

Conqueror of the Celadon Gym
Badges
Pronouns
they/ae
Dex Entry This Pokemon gushes about its girlfriend for hours on end.
Pronouns
they/ae
Pokédex No.
Caught
Mar 7, 2020
Nature
Hasty
hi hi! i am a nonbinary lesbian... ive always liked the approach to it where my only connection to femininity is through my attraction to other lesbians... i like to use they and ae pronouns. though people struggle conjugating the ae ones so i am pretty lenient on which set people feel like using.

also i met my current girlfriend on minecraft lol. the game that brings people together... true romance is putting your minecraft bed next to ur s/o's, just my onion

Rubombee

Moth · the ace that stays up the sleeve
Badges
Pronouns
they/them, shey/ther
Dex Entry banned for explaining the joke
Pronouns
they/them, shey/ther
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 15, 2019
Nature
Quiet
hi hi! i am a nonbinary lesbian... ive always liked the approach to it where my only connection to femininity is through my attraction to other lesbians... i like to use they and ae pronouns. though people struggle conjugating the ae ones so i am pretty lenient on which set people feel like using.

also i met my current girlfriend on minecraft lol. the game that brings people together... true romance is putting your minecraft bed next to ur s/o's, just my onion
Hey there! If you don't mind me asking, how do you conjugate ae pronouns? :0

rowantobias

Conqueror of the Celadon Gym
Badges
Pronouns
they/ae
Dex Entry This Pokemon gushes about its girlfriend for hours on end.
Pronouns
they/ae
Pokédex No.
Caught
Mar 7, 2020
Nature
Hasty
Hey there! If you don't mind me asking, how do you conjugate ae pronouns? :0
oh, fairly easily! i usually use this site to redirect that sort of thing: https://pronoun.is/ae , it gives all the conjugations you really need for any particular set! it's basically like he/she in terms of form, though some people like to treat it like a 'they' form pronoun, which i don't mind either!

Memento

The Princess of Darkness
Badges
Pronouns
She, her
Dex Entry She is known to spend hours daydreaming about her stories.
Pronouns
She, her
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 30, 2019
Nature
Timid
Well, I'm pretty sure that I'm ace or something close to it. Sex has never really interested me; hell, to be honest, physical touching/cuddling/kissing isn't my thing either. Maybe it's because of autism, but I've never really felt comfortable with any of that.

Also not sure if I'm lesbian or bi. It honestly depends on the day and person. Like, I can see a guy and consider them attractive, but I don't exactly want to have a romantic sort of relation; I just see them as attractive. Definitely attracted to girls more, so, I'm a bit confuzzled about this.

Argentum

My avatar is in fact a dude.
Pronouns
He, Him
Dex Entry A passionate bunch, Argentums are limited by their own minds. Who knows what happens when they break through their mental barriers?
Pronouns
He, Him
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 2, 2019
Nature
Lonely
Well, some of you know me, but to those who don’t, I’m Aureum (he/him).

So yeah, I’ve considered myself heterosexual most of my life, y’know? Then a couple days ago I realized while looking at something, that I may not be straight anymore. I mean I still like girls, but I think maybe I can include guys? I’m not too sure yet, and so far it’s only been guys that look feminine and sometimes act feminine that I find attractive, so that’s something alright. Not sure if this makes sense, but here I am, questioning my sexuality and I figure I might as well spill how I’m feeling.

SnakeEyesDraws

yee to the haw
Badges
Pronouns
she/her
Dex Entry Robot lover by day, robot lover by night as well. This Pokemon spits out a comic page about once a month before scuttling back into its room.
Pronouns
she/her
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jan 19, 2020
Nature
Careful
I'm a little late to this party but hey! I'm a bisexual cis girl. I started to realize I was attracted to girls towards the end of high school, but living on campus for college really helped me solidify my identity and be proud of it!

AnomalousReadings

MissingNo.
Pronouns
they/them
Dex Entry Entry unknown.
Pronouns
they/them
Pokédex No.
Caught
May 21, 2020
Nature
Quiet
Hi, I'm new here, but I'm bisexual & nonbinary (I personally don't really like using the term enby but that's just me).
I've had hints here and there when I was little I wasn't straight or cis but didn't really come to terms with it until I was 15 when I discovered the lgbtq community on the internet. I've id'd as who I currently am for 4 years and feel comfortable with that, although I'm saving up for top surgery since my dysphoria can be rather horrid..

DuchessTaco

Certified Ophthalmic Technician
Pronouns
She/Her/They/Them
Dex Entry Entry unknown.
Pronouns
She/Her/They/Them
Pokédex No.
Caught
May 24, 2020
Nature
Quiet
So, I discovered about a year before I got married (so, going on 7 years ago now) that I'm hella bi. Still cis, but definitely hella bi. I had the moments of "oh, that's why I was so frequently intimidated by a lot of my female friendships over the years, and it hurt worse when they cut off those friendships," and "that's why I liked Posh Spice so well as a kid". Thankfully, my husband's been super supportive over the whole thing. The only other family member I'm out to is my mom, since I know she's a safe place and doesn't have any of the subconscious or active homophobia that my other relatives have.

novadex

Conqueror of the Fuchsia Gym
Pronouns
He/Him
Dex Entry Entry unknown.
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 30, 2019
Nature
Impish
Hey, happy Pride Month everybody! I'm...about as sure as anyone can be that I'm cis male, bisexual, and biromantic. I figured pride month would be the best time to post this, so hi everyone!

DuchessTaco

Certified Ophthalmic Technician
Pronouns
She/Her/They/Them
Dex Entry Entry unknown.
Pronouns
She/Her/They/Them
Pokédex No.
Caught
May 24, 2020
Nature
Quiet
So, I had a couple realizations over the last 6 weeks or so that I hadn't realized.

1. I feel like pan is more apt than bi terminology-wise. I like the bi flag color scheme better, but pan kind of encompasses more of who I am.
2. Part of why I felt like I didn't fit in with women over the years is because I didn't fit into strictly the stereotypical "woman". I appreciate my femininity, but I know it's not the whole story, so I guess the demi-femme label fits a little better for me.

So, discovery! Huzzah!

Slow

the echoing screaming reverb of a song
Pronouns
he/him/his
Dex Entry Entry unknown.
Pronouns
he/him/his
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 18, 2020
howdy, i am a bi cis furry dude. i love to be gay and evil.

mizar

young, dumb, and full of you know ;)
Badges
Pronouns
they/them
Dex Entry Entry unknown.
Pronouns
they/them
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 16, 2019
Nature
Quiet
can someone repost the link to the discord if its still active? apparently i left at some point

Sheepscope

Johto League Champion
Badges
Pronouns
Mostly she or they, rarely he :)
Dex Entry Constantly in search of the highest challenge, this person takes up the most impractical rulesets.
Pronouns
Mostly she or they, rarely he :)
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 16, 2019
A bed, with wall-to-wall books and a papery carpet
Nature
Adamant
can someone repost the link to the discord if its still active? apparently i left at some point
Is the first post's link down?

Squiggy Azalea

stan slithering trains from pokemon rumble u
Contributor
Badges
Pronouns
she/they
Dex Entry squiggy
Pronouns
she/they
Pokédex No.
Caught
May 20, 2019
Nature
Jolly
edited OP with a new invite link to the discord: you can now get an invite to it again

ccunproc

Conqueror of the Cerulean Gym
Pronouns
Unspecified
Dex Entry Entry unknown.
Pronouns
Unspecified
Pokédex No.
Caught
Aug 18, 2019
heyloooolo. i am pan bc i they are all great to me. maybe i am cis but it feels like i don't have a choice bc my conservative fam. i like feminine stuff alot tho.

Hana

Sparkly eldritch horrorterror
Badges
Pronouns
She/Her
Dex Entry Entry unknown.
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokédex No.
Caught
Aug 22, 2019
Nature
Rash
Heyo I'm Hana and i'm bi as hell. I made the mistake of spending my teenage years in the early 10s on the hell that's Tumblr but I turned out alright I think

KitkatKK2

Derp
Badges
Pronouns
They/She
Dex Entry This Pokémon can often be found alone in her room writing or reading. This is because she is an introvert who doesn’t feel like going outside today.
Pronouns
They/She
Pokédex No.
Caught
Apr 18, 2021
Nature
Quiet
Hi cis asexual somethingromantic (apparently I’m not the first one to use this joke here.) girl here. My take on the world is: allos are weird, aces are weird, aros are weird, everybody is weird.
Edit: Ok so I’m PRETTY sure I’m cupioromantic which is honestly just aro with extra steps.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread