• The Writer's Locke has released it's final episode! Come celebrate a fantastic project with it's last hoo-rah.
  • The Hidden Gems Showcase (2022) is now closed. Thank you all who turned out this year! You can find all the cool content that got featured here. I hope you find a new gem to read!
  • Check out the Nuzlocke Forums Fundraiser 2022 to see how you can help support the forums, earn new badges, and more! Goal: $1201/$1500
  • New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.
  • Have you seen our Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about Critique Level Tags!

Mafia North Pole: Civil War Mafia

Extravanganza Accordian Demo

Tailsimp

A Universally Under-Rested University Imp
🎇Contributor
Artist
Writer
Godfather
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 15, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
  1. Electric
  2. Psychic
Pokédex Entry
Tailsimp: The Impish Pokemon. Despite being quiet and reserved, this pokemon is usually very happy to talk and is always excited to help out!
Just got home from work. Time to get stabby it seems.

Veegee

Johto League Champion
Godfather
Pokédex No.
Caught
Aug 14, 2019
Nature
Bold
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
  1. Fire
  2. Dark
Oh. That is, a plan. Can we get an explanation for why Apoc and Sparkle? Actually, also why Corni? Only like two people even seem to be sus of her, and one of them is mostly because he's getting lynched otherwise.
Actually I just remembered that Zaa is connected with the other prs and if any process of elimination was involved in this decision then I don't want to potentially give any prs away so forget I asked. I'll go through with this plan.

OP
SweatingCalendar

SweatingCalendar

Alligator Lizards in the air, in the aaaiiiiirrrrr
Godfather
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Oct 24, 2019
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
  1. Fire
  2. Ice
Pokédex Entry
These creatures are often seen inciting wars with the couch potatoes over territory of farmland so that they can have the most sheep for counting
It looks like Mac's been put on someone's naughty list! Somebody stabbed Apocalypsewriter!!!

Apocalypsewriter is bleeding out & will die at the end of the phase

Veegee

Johto League Champion
Godfather
Pokédex No.
Caught
Aug 14, 2019
Nature
Bold
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
  1. Fire
  2. Dark
Okay then, I'm a little nervous, but here goes nothing.

OP
SweatingCalendar

SweatingCalendar

Godfather
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Oct 24, 2019
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
  1. Fire
  2. Ice
Pokédex Entry
These creatures are often seen inciting wars with the couch potatoes over territory of farmland so that they can have the most sheep for counting
Dashing through the snow
With really sharp ass blade
O'er the adrenalin we go
Stabbing all the way!

Veegee stabs Sparklepop!!!!!

Sparklepop is bleeding out & will die at the end of the phase

Veegee

Johto League Champion
Godfather
Pokédex No.
Caught
Aug 14, 2019
Nature
Bold
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
  1. Fire
  2. Dark
Wow, no one blew up. I'm almost disappointed. Almost. I guess now we just wait. This is either going to be really good or really bad, I can feel it.

Akane

Weird
Screenshotter
Godfather
Pokédex No.
Caught
Aug 7, 2021
Nature
Lonely
Pronouns
He/him
Pokémon Type
  1. Dark
  2. Fairy
  3. Cute
Pokédex Entry
This pokèmon has a strange passion for the number 9, I wonder why. Bisexual.
Spectator chat 👀

Veegee

Johto League Champion
Godfather
Pokédex No.
Caught
Aug 14, 2019
Nature
Bold
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
  1. Fire
  2. Dark
Oh yeah I just thought of something, even if Corni flips village Anon is still probably innocent because Zaa not being role blocked last night might be because the mafia didn't know which one was the real santa.

Sparklepop

The Electric Dreamer
Writer
Godfather
Pokédex No.
Caught
Oct 30, 2020
Nature
Sassy
Pronouns
She/her
Pokémon Type
  1. Electric
  2. Psychic
Pokédex Entry
Filled with boundless creativity and a mane of stars, Cosmicore is only seen once in a blue moon, showing the world what it has to offer.
(cough cough) Looks like all the knives were real. I don’t really have much else to say besides the fact that I am thankful that my sacrifice was for the greater good. Good luck everyone.

OP
SweatingCalendar

SweatingCalendar

Godfather
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Oct 24, 2019
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
  1. Fire
  2. Ice
Pokédex Entry
The first major battle of the war has ended. There will surely be songs & stories about this day for generations. There were casualties lost on both sides...

...errrrr one side more than others....

DEAD: Hobohunter (Elf)
DEAD: Cornibot (Elf)

DEAD: Apocalypsewriter (Elf Bowling)
DEAD: Sparklepop (Elf)

You guys really hate elves what the fuck

Night 3 Begins Now & Will End 24 Hours From Now @ 11:00pm EST

apocalypsewriter

Conqueror of the Goldenrod Gym
Writer
Pokédex No.
Caught
Apr 4, 2022
I still don't think I should have died for this. But don't let you having a 25% hit rate distract you from the fact that in 1998, The Undertaker threw Mankind off Hell In A Cell, and plummeted 16 ft through an announcer's table. 25% is still a failing grade.

OP
SweatingCalendar

SweatingCalendar

Godfather
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Oct 24, 2019
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
  1. Fire
  2. Ice
Pokédex Entry
God don't you guys love the Grinch? Its such a wholesome & cute story, man I love how much of a lovable bastard the Gr---

shutterstock_5875878f.jpg

HO HO HO OOOOOOOOOOO GOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDD WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT THING KILL IT KILL IT PLEASE OH ALL THAT IS MERRY IN CHRISTMAS WHAT THE FU-

DEAD: 0 Anonymous (Grinch)

Day 3 Begins Now & Will End 48 Hours From Now @ 11:00pm EST

Zaazaa0

Lad
Godfather
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 9, 2019
Nature
Relaxed
Pronouns
he
Pokémon Type
  1. Clever
Pokédex Entry
In 1989 Dawkins commented, 'The word meme seems to be turning out to be a good meme' (Dawkins 1989).
Yeah...

So here's the full story. 0 Anon tried to protect Cape on night 1, but Cape died anyway. 0 Anon knew he was hooked because of that. When players learned that there was one item unaccounted for, 0 Anon assumed that the mafia would THINK he was Santa, and that they would kill him on night 2. So he claimed Santa to try and get them to not kill him on night 2, on the assumption that they would think he would be protected.

And in a roundabout way, he succeeded. After I countered 0 Anon's claim, the mafia opted not to kill either of us on night 2, and instead went for a random villager. Unfortunately, 0 Anon's means of making it happen made me assume he was an enemy, because of course I would, it was insanely sus. After he explained his story to me, there was really no way for me to keep the village from wanting him dead without also tipping the mafia off that he was a PR, though that didn't stop me from trying. Sorry for lying to y'all yesterday, but there was no better angle I could think of.

Anyway, I gave a knife to one of you last night, but I'll say who has it after everyone has claimed items, to see if the person I gave it to tries to hide it.

Kit_The_Feef

Someone who draws too much ¯\_(ಠωಠ)_/¯
Artist
Screenshotter
Godfather
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 16, 2021
Nature
Impish
Pronouns
He/him
Pokémon Type
  1. Bug
  2. Fairy
  3. Steel
Pokédex Entry
Comic artist. Idiot. Has far too many active projects for his own sanity. Unreliable when it comes to updates on his non-comic endeavours.
I don't have a knife.
5/3 split is kinda stressful...

Veegee

Johto League Champion
Godfather
Pokédex No.
Caught
Aug 14, 2019
Nature
Bold
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
  1. Fire
  2. Dark
I have no knife, or any other items, and yeah this situation is not great, but still possible.

Akane

Weird
Screenshotter
Godfather
Pokédex No.
Caught
Aug 7, 2021
Nature
Lonely
Pronouns
He/him
Pokémon Type
  1. Dark
  2. Fairy
  3. Cute
Pokédex Entry
This pokèmon has a strange passion for the number 9, I wonder why. Bisexual.
Oh lmao that's hilarious
Yeah I did feel that was the case after thinking about it
Now you can stop saying I'm mafia with Anon, ok Corni?
No knife, sadly.

Rueblie

Not worth mentioning
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 4, 2019
Nature
Lonely
Pronouns
Whatever
Pokémon Type
  1. Bug
  2. Steel
Pokédex Entry
They question if it even exists anymore and it seems annoying enough for them to not want to find out.
Well I’m even more confused about everything Anon did now

Anyway I got a knife last night

Tailsimp

A Universally Under-Rested University Imp
🎇Contributor
Artist
Writer
Godfather
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 15, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
  1. Electric
  2. Psychic
Pokédex Entry
Tailsimp: The Impish Pokemon. Despite being quiet and reserved, this pokemon is usually very happy to talk and is always excited to help out!
No knives tragically enough

Users who are viewing this thread