• Want to support a good cause? Visit https://blacklivesmatters.carrd.co/ to see how you can help the Black Lives Matter movement, even without donating.
  • New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • 🎊🎊🎊 Happy Nuzyear! The promotional period for the 11th annual Nuzlocke Forums Extravaganza has closed. Go read all about these cool runs!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.
  • One of our new features includes receiving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about Critique Level Tags!

Mafia Moms vs Dinosaurs mafia

Extravanganza Accordian Demo

Rueblie

Not worth mentioning
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 4, 2019
Nature
Lonely
Pronouns
Whatever
Pokémon Type
  1. Bug
  2. Steel
Pokédex Entry
They question if it even exists anymore and it seems annoying enough for them to not want to find out.
I think at least claiming role names would help us figure out the theme

So yeah, go claim and once Falchi has everything tell us what the groups are

Kit_The_Feef

Someone who draws too much ¯\_(ಠωಠ)_/¯
Artist
Screenshotter
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 16, 2021
Nature
Impish
Pronouns
He/him
Pokémon Type
  1. Bug
  2. Fairy
  3. Steel
Pokédex Entry
Comic artist. Idiot. Has far too many active projects for his own sanity. Unreliable when it comes to updates on his non-comic endeavours.
I'm a dinosaur or some shit. No idea if that helps.

Veegee

Johto League Champion
Pokédex No.
Caught
Aug 14, 2019
Nature
Bold
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
  1. Fire
  2. Dark
Yeah, from what we understand of how guns work in this game, the two possibilities are Falchi is a villager who had a fake gun, or a mafia who had a real gun and lied about who he was shooting. The main flaw with the second option is that the mafia has no way of knowing which guns are real or fake, so he would've had a 50% chance of shooting a mafia and outing himself as mafia at the same time.

Btw, since it's been brought up, @Chess can we get confirmation on whether the mad scientist can give guns to themself?

re: game theme, the mom in bob's burgers is named helen LOL
No? Her name is Linda. Also there's no mad scientist in Bob's Burgers. The landlord has the hair and personality for it but I've never seen him invent anything.

Alolan Floatzel

super high school level [redacted]
🎇Contributor
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 12, 2019
Nature
Gentle
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
  1. Water
  2. Cute
Pokédex Entry
[is baby]
wait fuck im confused why did i think her name was helen

Chess

birds can't hurt me these shades are gucci
Globetrotter
Artist
Writer
Screenshotter
Team Alpha
Team Omega
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
May 13, 2019
Nature
Docile
Pronouns
They/Them/She/Her
Pokémon Type
  1. Fire
  2. Grass
Pokédex Entry
can be bribed with shiny objects and spices to do household repairs. utterly incapable of many things, but does them anyway
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
i've never watched an episode of bob's burgers in my life

also no they cannot give guns to themself

Cirr

I'm a bot! (maybe) #OnionBoy
Screenshotter
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 30, 2019
Pronouns
beep/boop
Pokémon Type
  1. Ghost
  2. Normal
  3. Cute
  4. ???
Pokédex Entry
Fails Captchas with regularity
what is bob's burgers and why are there 4 (now 5) posts about it

it's a special dark quick attack

why is this hard

Last edited:

Undyne

Captain of the Royal Guard
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Aug 22, 2020
Nature
Hardy
Pronouns
They/Them or Ey/Em
Pokémon Type
  1. Water
  2. Fighting
Pokédex Entry
#700 Undyne-This gentle butch loves talking and theorizing about video games. They love games that tell a vivid story about compelling characters.
Alright I'll claim, I'm convinced

KirbySSU

Unova Veteran (Though Not In Nuzlockes)
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Nov 10, 2020
Nature
Relaxed
Pronouns
He/Him/They/Them
Pokémon Type
  1. Electric
  2. Steel
Pokédex Entry
Likes Kirby, perhaps a bit too much.
I’m a regular ass mom. The end

Tailsimp

A Universally Under-Rested University Imp
🎇Contributor
Artist
Writer
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 15, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
  1. Electric
  2. Psychic
Pokédex Entry
Tailsimp: The Impish Pokemon. Despite being quiet and reserved, this pokemon is usually very happy to talk and is always excited to help out!
Okay, just caught up to everything and I'd just like to note that if I had a nickel for every time Fachi having a gun lead them to be a soft village clear, I would have 2 nickels. Which, isn't a lot, but it's odd its happened twice in a row now. Anyway I'm glad you finally got to fire your gun Falchi- even if it did somehow hit our doc 😭

Also we're claiming rolls to Falchi, but beyond info about the maybe-factions, are we hoping to get anything else out of that? (Sorry I don't have more to say- so much happened today alone that my head is spinning lol)

EeveeFTW

The man, the myth, the Eevee
Pokédex No.
Caught
Aug 23, 2019
Nature
Bold
Pokémon Type
  1. Dragon
  2. Normal
Lotta stuff happened. I'm cool with claiming to Falchi cause no mafia in their right mind would take that 50/50 like that.

Anyway ughhhh, keeping my eye on Rue for recommending/following up on Chess targeting but I'm gonna poke at the inactives. Not that I'm much better right now but shhh. Anyway, Calendar and local both have one post each so would love to hear something more from you two. Calendar posted a poem about not having a gun and that falchi should shoot. local said claiming to falchi is cool.

I could go for either here but I can't vote someone who posted a cool poem that actually had game relevant thoughts so my vote poke goes to...

Vote: Local

MelloNyello

El Gran Pepega
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Sep 16, 2021
Nature
Rash
Pronouns
Tri/Hard
Pokémon Type
  1. Flying
  2. ???
Okay time's up, I'm back. Thinking that was more than 18 hours.
Hits Blunt any martians in the thread? If so, I can tell you the theme.

Okay soo it looks like moms are the core village here, and there are dissenters that are more than happy to share their misalignment, striking me strange. ((Mother mafia 3 actual, Casual in shambles))
‘Cept I’m not a mom, I’m something else (I won’t say what in case it’s it’s important)
I'm a dinosaur or some shit. No idea if that helps.
Okay it sounds like there’s some kind of faction thing going on or something to that effect because I am not a mom
Quit flexing fellas

Doctor's down so that should confirm whether or not there's a maf tomorrow unless they're acting strange.

aanyways, where can I get some nice lynch train, this is now equally exciting and uneventful.

Your reasons for claiming are valid, but I'm not in risko mode just yet, I have other ways to make friends.

Apply prompting to the inerts -
unvote - cirr
vote - calendar

The result of the vibe check is, somehow, inconclusive, leaning implosive. This and more tomorrow at nine.

Anemone

i am betrayal
Screenshotter
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 30, 2019
Nature
Relaxed
Pronouns
he/him
Pokémon Type
  1. Cool
  2. ???
Pokédex Entry
call me mon
we could find out if FALCHI's gun was real or not by trying to shoot me with the other gun as well? just an idea

FALCHI

Conqueror of the Fuchsia Gym
Pokédex No.
Caught
Dec 8, 2021
Pronouns
he/him
Pokémon Type
  1. Electric
  2. Dragon
okay just got home and im ready to say everything but first, how many players can have the same role? i mean how many medics or cops or idk

FALCHI

Pokédex No.
Caught
Dec 8, 2021
Pronouns
he/him
Pokémon Type
  1. Electric
  2. Dragon
cause soo far i have 2 cops and counting the dead one we have 3 doc

Akane

Pokédex No.
Caught
Aug 7, 2021
Nature
Lonely
Pronouns
He/him
Pokémon Type
  1. Dark
  2. Fairy
Pokédex Entry
This pokèmon rarely does anything useful. He has a strange passion for the number 9, I wonder why.
The OP says that some roles might be duplicated... I don't know if it's possible that there are 3 doctors though.
What about the vigilante?

SweatingCalendar

Alligator Lizards in the air, in the aaaiiiiirrrrr
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Oct 24, 2019
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
  1. Fire
  2. Ice
Pokédex Entry
These creatures are often seen inciting wars with the couch potatoes over territory of farmland so that they can have the most sheep for counting
cause soo far i have 2 cops and counting the dead one we have 3 doc

That would explain why the nk would fail if there’s 4 fucking doctors lmao

Hmmmmm is it possible there’s multiple PRs for each role and there is instead 1 maf? (The mad scientist)

it’s also possible there’s multiple versions of the same role (normie cop, insane cop, lazy cop, etc.) with multiple versions of the docs

if y’all don’t think these are the case I guess the next question in the thread is should Falchi reveal who claimed? Cuz uhhh that’s a lot of CCs and I don’t really know how to resolve this situation lol

At the very least Falchi you should question what they all did n1

EeveeFTW

The man, the myth, the Eevee
Pokédex No.
Caught
Aug 23, 2019
Nature
Bold
Pokémon Type
  1. Dragon
  2. Normal
We don’t know the final number of roles unfortunately, so it could be any amount. That many does sound interesting though.

FALCHI

Pokédex No.
Caught
Dec 8, 2021
Pronouns
he/him
Pokémon Type
  1. Electric
  2. Dragon
ok here some info , one of the cop investigated mello and the resoult was "not on my side"
one of the docs protected cirr while the other said that they did notthing

FALCHI

Pokédex No.
Caught
Dec 8, 2021
Pronouns
he/him
Pokémon Type
  1. Electric
  2. Dragon
and soo far the categories i have seen are mom, suburban mom, dino and thers even been a dino mom

Users who are viewing this thread