• Drumroll please... The results for the 2020 Nuzforums Extravaganza are up! Congrats to all our participants and our winners this year for the 10th anniversary! #HappyNuzYear
  • Want to support a good cause? Visit https://blacklivesmatters.carrd.co/ to see how you can help the Black Lives Matter movement, even without donating.
  • This spooky-themed special episode wraps up the inaugural season of The Writer's Locke! As a sweetener we’ve included a roundtable with glancesherlock, all about Gracidea! Clocking in at around 100 minutes, this episode is an absolute chonker and an utter delight. Thank you for your support, Nuzforums!
  • New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.
  • One of our new features includes receiving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about Critique Level Tags!

Comic Milos from Home

Thread Description
(A Blue Rescue Team Comic)

Dee

THIS IS MY HAPPY FACE
Writer
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 26, 2019
Nature
Sassy
Pronouns
They/Them
Pokémon Type
Bug, Clever
Pokédex Entry
A regular writer of fanfics and other works, this pokemon loves puns, bugs, and the outdoors.
Me @ 2020:

Thirteenth

eternally crying over the botw trilogy
Writer
Pokédex No.
Caught
May 20, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Fairy, Ice
Pokédex Entry
The reason she guides people all the way down to the mountain's base is that she wants them to hurry up and leave.
"I can't swim, asshole!" made me cry 😂

Okay, so Hypno is actually proving to be a decent, thoughtful teacher! She's just, you know, kind of an ass about it sometimes.

Alright, big 👀 at the shipwrecks, what's the lore behind this? These are human, right?

Reactions: Dee

Agent Nein

Southern Cryptid
Hacker
Artist
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 6, 2019
Nature
Timid
Pronouns
They/Them
Pokémon Type
Fairy, Ghost
Pokédex Entry
Highly reclusive, but responsive to being summoned
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Into the power plant...

@Dee: MOOD

@Thirteenth: I'm glad!! And yeah that's the Hypno way! She's already lost, may as well do the thing. As for lore, well, :3c

Dee

THIS IS MY HAPPY FACE
Writer
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 26, 2019
Nature
Sassy
Pronouns
They/Them
Pokémon Type
Bug, Clever
Pokédex Entry
A regular writer of fanfics and other works, this pokemon loves puns, bugs, and the outdoors.
I will forever adore your decision to give a Voltorb a >:3 face

Kadew

sometimes life really is quite lovely
🌱Featurer
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 10, 2019
Nature
Careful
Pronouns
Pokémon Type
Grass, Normal
Pokédex Entry
If you encounter a wild Kadew, best practice is to gently bully her into remembering that she loves to draw. She forgets, sometimes.
>:3 voltorb is very important , but not as imporatnat as this entire wonderful scene of good magnemite and also team bondinging hey nein i love your kids even if milo is kinda gaarbage son

Thirteenth

Writer
Pokédex No.
Caught
May 20, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Fairy, Ice
Pokédex Entry
The reason she guides people all the way down to the mountain's base is that she wants them to hurry up and leave.
okay but Milo's :3 face when Magnemite agreed to show him around

I have a bad feeling about this impromptu trip back to Thunderwave Cave :')

Agent Nein

Southern Cryptid
Hacker
Artist
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 6, 2019
Nature
Timid
Pronouns
They/Them
Pokémon Type
Fairy, Ghost
Pokédex Entry
Night time fun~

@Dee: Truly one of the best decisions I ever made

@Kadew: LJSHGS Thank you Milo really is garbage boy, maybe that's why he's drawn to a junk power plant

@Thirteenth: He got his way in the end!

Kadew

🌱Featurer
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 10, 2019
Nature
Careful
Pronouns
Pokémon Type
Grass, Normal
Pokédex Entry
If you encounter a wild Kadew, best practice is to gently bully her into remembering that she loves to draw. She forgets, sometimes.
Milo "I signed up for cool adventures and free food, not politics" Fromhome

Thirteenth

Writer
Pokédex No.
Caught
May 20, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Fairy, Ice
Pokédex Entry
RILEYYYY 😭 Poor baby... I hope he learns to feel more confident soon. Also I hope nothing happened to his mom...

It's Gengar! That alone has me suspicious about this guard duty stuff. Why the concern about loyalty? 🤔

Bowser's Family Vacation

Johto League Champion
Writer
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Rash
Pronouns
She/her
Pokémon Type
Dragon, Cool
Pokédex Entry
"Am I Mario's babysitter? Are you going to call me every time that guy blows his nose, or what?"
Catching up! ^^

Wow, Milo can be... not nice to poor Riley. Who is so small next to his parents..! 🥺 He seems to be less abrasive to Phi, though, or is it just that Phi is a less sensitive individual?

Guilds = gangs? 👀

Dee

THIS IS MY HAPPY FACE
Writer
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 26, 2019
Nature
Sassy
Pronouns
They/Them
Pokémon Type
Bug, Clever
Pokédex Entry
Man, I love your interpretations of certain characters! Gengar is way different than in canon and yet I love his sort of malevolent playfulness, even as he's theoretically not just out for himself this time? Amazing

ACottontail

Conqueror of the Violet Gym
Pokédex No.
Caught
Aug 20, 2020
Nature
Timid
I really love the way you built up the plot in chapter 3. Having Hypno not being the real RA rep built up a lot of mystery once Magnimite ran into Kadabra. It had me hooked on turning through the pages to see what Hypno's was really up to when they sent Milo and Riley to Mt.Steel. The punishment of Hypno having to be the team's mentor is just the icing on the cake. That together with the evolution stones being broken you've crafted up a really interesting plot, and I'm curious to see where you'll take it next.

Agent Nein

Southern Cryptid
Hacker
Artist
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 6, 2019
Nature
Timid
Pronouns
They/Them
Pokémon Type
Fairy, Ghost
Pokédex Entry
Thank you to everyone who voted Audrey for best supporting character, I was surprised and happy to place second in the category! (And ofc even if you didn't that's fine too, thank you for reading!) Anyways, onto the update!

First morning as a recognized guild team :D

@Kadew: LOL Yeah honestly! Come on pokemon aren't supposed to do that

@Thirteenth: He finally showed up in comic! And yes Riley deserves to have a lil more confidence. As for his mom, perhaps we will see later~

@Bowser's Family Vacation: Ayy nice to have you catching up! And yeah Milo is not so good with the soft touch, alas. And yess Riley is just a little bird! Milo with Phi I'd say they haven't been in a tense situation like in Mt. Steel where Milo would have a reason to be snappy...though yes, Phi is also a less sensitive individual :v As for guilds, I think that'd depend on who you ask :3c

@Dee: I've had thoughts for more serious kind of interpretations of Gengar but he's just so comical in the game! I'm glad you like how I got him here :D

@ACottontail: Aa thank you!! Setting up Mt. Steel with a fake rep is kind of one of those accidental ideas I tripped into and was actually mostly done to have a reason for the magnemite to show up to help you since in the game they just kinda, conveniently happen to be there? I always thought it was weird. Evolution stones are another kind of accident starting off as a small thing that ended up bigger but I'm excited to poke those later. I'm glad you've enjoyed it so far and hope you enjoy what's to come!

Dee

THIS IS MY HAPPY FACE
Writer
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 26, 2019
Nature
Sassy
Pronouns
They/Them
Pokémon Type
Bug, Clever
Pokédex Entry
Really like this page! Audrey is a tough but fair teacher, not letting Riley's failure to use Ember lead her to condemn him and letting him focus. She also clearly likes manhandling Milo a bit, but he seems like the member who can handle it and motivate the other two, so it makes sense from a teaching perspective... and she's clearly interested in whatever memory thing is going on with him as well.

Not to mention that whatever Alastor senses in Milo is clearly going to be problematic later on. Is it because he's a transformed human, or is there something else at play? Also he still seems sketchy af, love your interpretation of his character

Bowser's Family Vacation

Johto League Champion
Writer
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Rash
Pronouns
She/her
Pokémon Type
Dragon, Cool
Pokédex Entry
"Am I Mario's babysitter? Are you going to call me every time that guy blows his nose, or what?"
Ooh, Hidden Power! I like how even Audrey has to admit that that's a nice little surprise. :P

Alastor, do you have something to share with the class? 🤔

NightFlowerLuv

Conqueror of the Celadon Gym
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jan 16, 2021
Nature
Naive
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Bug, Normal
Pokédex Entry
The wild Luv can often be found trying to juggle too many things at once. Encouraging her to put things down may only result in more stress, however.
Team Plasma, and the rock from the cave is familiar, huh? Looks like we've got a Unova native. Could explain why he only recognizes some Pokemon and not others, too, that's a pretty neat way to handle it.

I'm never totally sure how the PMD world relates to the regular Pokemon world, given the haphazard way the various humans' backstories are inserted into each game, but having it be post-apocalyptic is pretty neat, and I love the world building with the evolution stuff and the natural disasters. I'm glad I found this!

Kadew

🌱Featurer
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 10, 2019
Nature
Careful
Pronouns
Pokémon Type
Grass, Normal
Pokédex Entry
Well there's your problem, Milo. You forgot your magical internal glow energy! Must've left it back home.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)