• Want to support a good cause? Visit https://blacklivesmatters.carrd.co/ to see how you can help the Black Lives Matter movement, even without donating.
  • No paparazzi clickbait here! Just a good old fashioned feature with exactly zero gossip about celebrities' love lives. Honest.Check out our spotlight of Rhema's storylocke, As Above, So Below.
  • One of our new features includes receiving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about Critique Level Tags!
  • The results are in for the Nuzlocke Forums Extravaganza! Congratulations to everyone that placed this year!

• Episode Nine of The Writer's Locke podcast is now available for stream or download! This episode contains a discussion segment on gjinka nuzlockes, as well as the continuations of all our fabulous featured stories.
  • New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.

Mega Man Mafia

JaneWolf

Kanto League Champion
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Aug 6, 2019
When you say them and Jane do you mean Plusle and Jane? Cause man, I would be ecstatic if that were the case. But honestly, I think leaving Chess alive was a stupid move. It gives us one less target for the day and gives us a 50/50 chance of hitting a mafia member. I'm not counting Chess in any of the following calculations.

It could be one of plusle's crazy moves lynch Floatzel to throw suspicion around.
It could also be an inexperienced player as stated I think shiney is the newest I think but I really wouldn't call anyone here inexperienced.
I can also see Nibo pulling a move like this but it seems more a plusle trick.

vote: plusle.

pluslefan

Conqueror of the Olivine Gym
🎇Contributor
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 10, 2019
Yeah no I've been burned by this move in the past it's not one I'd be eager to repeat especially when I have the back up of another mafia member for when I would inevitably get "sniffed out" for being the most experienced player alive at lylo. You pushing this narrative isn't a good look.

@Chess @A shiny pikachu? please be active this phase, last phase was really terrible wrt that and we can't afford it this time. I'm obviously willing to shift my vote to shiny if that's a more amicable idea, since I think if the instant kill rockman was in the game they'd have used their power already as we had a mylo phase and mafia can probably count. I assume.

Anyway please weigh in both of you

A shiny pikachu?

Conqueror of the Azalea Gym
Pokédex No.
Caught
Mar 3, 2020
Plusle: thinks me and nim
Nim: thinks me and jane
Jane: thinks pusle
I : think idk because everyone has thrown shade onto each other.
Im thinking nim and jane
Vote nim

Chess

birds can't hurt me these shades are gucci
Artist
Writer
Screenshotter
Team Alpha
Team Omega
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
May 13, 2019
Nature
Docile
Pronouns
They/Them/She/Her
Pokémon Type
Fire, Grass
Pokédex Entry
can be bribed with shiny objects and spices to do household repairs. utterly incapable of many things, but does them anyway
I'm gonna vote:shiny then

nimbo's been consistently active since the beginning and has been generally helpful/active early in the phase, inasmuch as anyone has been in this game - and eevee throwing suspicion, as mentioned before, is something to consider. while that could be mafia 'clearing' mafia it's just really fuckin' weird for that to be eevee's only big post before death and also one of a handful of day votes at all during the game.

shiny also pushed for a nimbo lynch at mylo so let's see if this one pays off, if not it doesn't matter too much because we'll all be dead anyway!
it'll be clown time for me if that happens

Zaazaa0

Lad
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 9, 2019
Nature
Relaxed
Pronouns
he
Pokémon Type
Clever
Pokédex Entry
In 1989 Dawkins commented, 'The word meme seems to be turning out to be a good meme' (Dawkins 1989).
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Dead: A shiny pikachu? - Villager

And of course, that means...

Mafia wins!

Winners:

JaneWolf - Guts Man
EeveeFTW - Bomb Man
Nimbostratus - Elec Man

You can see the spreadsheet here.

So uh, I still think this was a cool setup but it fell apart when Mega Man and Roll both died N1. I expected a more low-key game than what I normally host, but not like this. With that said, if anyone ever wants to host a Mega Man 2 Mafia or something with the same gimmick, feel free.

Cirr

I'm a bot! (maybe)
Screenshotter
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 30, 2019
Pronouns
beep/boop
Pokémon Type
Ghost, Normal
Pokédex Entry
Fails Captchas with regularity
honestly with that day 1 it would be hard for village to pull it back

Oh well

greenchu

Conqueror of the Goldenrod Gym
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jan 3, 2020

I was going to visit Nimbo N1 because I did think I was going to get killed by mafia immediately and thus really wanted to visit someone that no one else would visit N1, but I decided against it because he hasn't played a game in awhile and it'd suck if he just died immediately and didn't get to play... And oh hey VGBM is right next to him on the signup list and probably won't get targeted either so let's go for him instead!

Miscellaneous

Conqueror of the Saffron Gym
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Aug 29, 2019
Nature
Timid
Pronouns
she/her
Pokémon Type
???
Sorta wonder why you decided to nightkill me. I mean, the answer’s probably staring me in the face, but I still wanna know! Plus, you guys got really lucky, I was about to investigate Nimbo the night you killed me.

pluslefan

Conqueror of the Olivine Gym
🎇Contributor
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 10, 2019
Damn I had a bad feeling this would happen. It felt too easy. If my power wasn't out all day I night've fought it more but I was hardly playing all game so whatever

Nimbostratus

Ambitious But Rubbish
Writer
Screenshotter
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Pronouns
he/him
Pokémon Type
Flying, Normal
Sorta wonder why you decided to nightkill me. I mean, the answer’s probably staring me in the face, but I still wanna know! Plus, you guys got really lucky, I was about to investigate Nimbo the night you killed me.
Eevee had a feeling Dr. Light was either you or Floatzel. We decided to kill you first and got lucky.

Also yeah, N1 was just fucking brutal for y'all. I almost feel bad.

Last edited:

VGBM

Conqueror of the Violet Gym
Pokédex No.
Caught
Aug 14, 2019
Nature
Bold
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
Fire, Dark
Yeah, that was uh, great that I got a village role for once…

A shiny pikachu?

Conqueror of the Azalea Gym
Pokédex No.
Caught
Mar 3, 2020
Oh fuck i was right
Sorry for being really inactive this game i kinda ruined villagers chances by not contributing much and also being more sus than mafia.
I'll try be better next time

JaneWolf

Kanto League Champion
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Aug 6, 2019
We got lucky the village got unlucky.
I think this will be my last mafia game till I finish my thesis I just can't guarantee I'll have time to help.

Here are the mafia logs for those who wants them

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)