• Want to support a good cause? Visit https://blacklivesmatters.carrd.co/ to see how you can help the Black Lives Matter movement, even without donating.
  • Have YOU been itching for a zine? Look no further! Arowana is hosting sign-ups for their Nuzlocke Zine until July 24th... or when slots fill up!
  • New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.
  • One of our new features includes receiving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about Critique Level Tags!

[Mature] SoulSilver: Apocalypse Johto, Battlefield Kanto

Extravanganza Accordian Demo

Whozawhatcha

i have too many projects
Writer
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 12, 2019
Nature
Lonely
Pronouns
she/her
Pokémon Type
  1. Fire
  2. Flying
Ahhh, holy crap, I have no idea what sort of dytopian apocalyptic story I've stepped into, but I can't wait to see you turn this children's game and show into a war filled nitty gritty story that's probably going to make me cry! I'm off to catch up to the latest update! (And boy, do I have a ways to go.)

Ardomew

Johto League Champion
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 30, 2019
Nature
Modest
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
  1. Normal
  2. Psychic
Pokédex Entry
The Violet Wizard. Passionate about art, food, and games.
That moment between Candace and Elm was so good. I'm glad to see how much they care for each other after losing their families and so much more. Giovanni and Whitney were really great too.

P

Psifonian

Magnificent work, and I'm so glad I picked today of all days to check back on the site to see if there had been any updates. I really hope that Blaine (my favorite gym leader) doesn't disappoint in the upcoming fight.

V

videogameboy

It's coming. I have a feeling we're finally gonna see more of Kanto soon.

Also love the "overworld sprites" in that one panel.

B

BlitzMentalist

Hooray, another update!
I'm loving the character interactions. It's great to see Elm and Candace interacting. It's great to see Giovanni and Whitney presenting two different sides of the "analytical planner" archetype. It's great to see Candace (for now) managing to handle Lugia's influence.
Trump Card's still a dick though.

SayleeK

Johto League Champion
Writer
Screenshotter
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Careful
Pronouns
She/her
Pokémon Type
  1. Fire
  2. Fairy
Pokédex Entry
Between long periods of dormant slumber, this writer rises again for periods of activity that leave piles of dead fictional Pokemon in their wake
Oh man, I'm SO glad I finally caught up, this is still one of my favourite comics. The art style is so incredible (THAT LAST PANEL WITH THE EYES IN CANDACE'S ARM, HOLY FUCK) and I particularly love that one "Overworld sprites" panel XD

I also love your unique takes on the characters SO MUCH. Whitney's conversation with Giovanni was great, but Candace's conversation with Elm was THE BEST. I love their whole relationship.

J

Jolocke_Lucarizen

Unlike just a regular playthrough, this... this has the best plot I have ever seen!

J

Jolocke_Lucarizen

SABERinBLUE said:
THREE MORE!
candaceink0062.jpg
candaceink0063.jpg
candaceink0064.jpg
Man this guy really "bugs" me out huh?   *insert kneeslapper*

S

Sammuthegreat

So I just rediscovered this run after a couple of years away (I had kids, can't be taking the time to read comics!).

No updates in 2.5 years. This makes me legitimately, painfully sad.

Is this run officially dead? Please say it ain't so... This is hands down the single best Nuzlocke I've ever read, and I've read plenty.

W

WintersHart

Ahh! I just caught up again, this has always been one of my favorite Nuzlocke's Just such great characters and plot and unique take on the setting. Definitely love the idea of Legendary Pokemon as essentially eldritch abominations. Gah I hope we get more. Reminds me in some ways of Drowtales where it started from an established setting but changed so much that it began becoming it's own thing. This nearly is a separate universe "inspired" by Pokemon at this point :)

Users who are viewing this thread