• Ten years and still kicking! Nominations are here for the 2020 Nuzforums Extravaganza! #HappyNuzYear
  • Want to support a good cause? Visit https://blacklivesmatters.carrd.co/ to see how you can help the Black Lives Matter movement, even without donating.
  • This spooky-themed special episode wraps up the inaugural season of The Writer's Locke! As a sweetener we’ve included a roundtable with glancesherlock, all about Gracidea! Clocking in at around 100 minutes, this episode is an absolute chonker and an utter delight. Thank you for your support, Nuzforums!
  • New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.
  • One of our new features includes receiving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about Critique Level Tags!

Comic Johto Teen Marigold's Pokémon Heart Gold Story

Thread Description
Daily updates~

IncendianFire

Conqueror of the Cerulean Gym
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 17, 2019
Nature
Adamant
Pronouns
They/She
Pokémon Type
Fire, Ice
Pokédex Entry
IncendianFire, the lazy fox pokemon enjoys wasting time by doing a bunch of useless shit.

INTRODUCTION

Hello everyone! I'm IncendianFire and this is pretty much my first post here on the Nuzlocke forums (also, my first proper Nuzlocke!)
I started doing this Nuzlocke this week and I'll be updating it every day (hopefully) so the art quality is kind of rushed and story not all too thought out yet but I'm having fun anyway! I hope to get along with y'all here and do a bunch of other Nuzlockes as well in the future! :fairytype:

SUMMARY

A girl wakes up in a house unknown to her, a world unknown to her. What is her name? Who is she? Why is all of this happening? She puts that all aside and just goes with the flow starting her own Pokémon adventure in the wonderful Johto region, but maybe one day we'll find out the answers to these questions...

RULES

1. Fainted Pokemon die
2. I can only catch the first Pokemon in an area

-Dupes clause 3x
-Gifts can be used freely and don't count as an encounter
-Shiny clause
-Each Safari Zone area gets its own encounter

3. Everyone gets a nickname
4. Healing or status boosting items cannot be used in battle

TABLE OF CONTENTS

In-game progress - Route 32
Comic progress - We caught our second party member~

Last edited:

IncendianFire

Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 17, 2019
Nature
Adamant
Pronouns
They/She
Pokémon Type
Fire, Ice
Pokédex Entry
IncendianFire, the lazy fox pokemon enjoys wasting time by doing a bunch of useless shit.
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yello again~
This is the first update to my comic! (not actually sure how these updates are supposed to be done but anyway)
Parts 6 and 7 were actually supposed to be one part but being one part it ended up a bit too long for my taste so I split them into two parts! Going at a snail's pace but I guess our heroes are almost progressing! :strongth:

IncendianFire

Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 17, 2019
Nature
Adamant
Pronouns
They/She
Pokémon Type
Fire, Ice
Pokédex Entry

IncendianFire

Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 17, 2019
Nature
Adamant
Pronouns
They/She
Pokémon Type
Fire, Ice
Pokédex Entry

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)