• Want to support a good cause? Visit https://blacklivesmatters.carrd.co/ to see how you can help the Black Lives Matter movement, even without donating.
  • No paparazzi clickbait here! Just a good old fashioned feature with exactly zero gossip about celebrities' love lives. Honest.Check out our spotlight of Rhema's storylocke, As Above, So Below.
  • One of our new features includes receiving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about Critique Level Tags!
  • The results are in for the Nuzlocke Forums Extravaganza! Congratulations to everyone that placed this year!

• Episode Ten of The Writer's Locke podcast is now available for stream or download! This is our final episode for the regular season. As such, this rotation of storylockes is wrapping up. We’ll hear from our authors about these! In October, our final episode will air, covering off Gracidea. Lastly, among all these big changes, Rainey and the team dig into worldbuilding!
  • New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.

Comic Kanto General Mon MAGENTALOCKE: A Pokemon Blue Nuzlocke

Thread Description
Latest update: 8/7/2020

sunburstblue

blue stars burn brighter
Artist
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Modest
Pronouns
She/her
Pokémon Type
Fire, Water
Pokédex Entry
Well, her Pokédex No. is #274, which is Nuzleaf. Could anything be more hilariously fitting for this forum?
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
UPDATE! Read Page 8 here!
Edit: Replies below!

https://sta.sh%2F025z9vpop30a
@RubyClaw: Yeah, Blue got reality checked. Hope that doesn't affect him too much. :)

@Kadew: R.I.P. the duo that never was. Eh ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ We'll see Blue again eventually.

@LemonTea: Tiny is BABY ❤ ❤ and ohoho... do I have plans for Blue :) This is only the beginning... And thank you!!

Last edited:

Kadew

*bird sounds*
🌱Featurer
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 10, 2019
Nature
Careful
Pronouns
Pokémon Type
Grass, Normal
Pokédex Entry
Doesn't actually like birds all that much.
Butterfree! I love her! That's a good looking team you've got, I love how Tiny just hitches a ride on whomever will let him, Nidoran, trainer, whoever. Next he oughtta ride on Flora so he can fly!

violentlydefending

a complete fool
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Nov 20, 2019
Pronouns
he/she/they
Pokémon Type
Fairy, Ice
i love the artstyle here so much, it's so cute!! i'm a big fan of the cast so far, love that flora's butterfree evolution played into helping navigate the forest

sunburstblue

blue stars burn brighter
Artist
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Modest
Pronouns
She/her
Pokémon Type
Fire, Water
Pokédex Entry
Well, her Pokédex No. is #274, which is Nuzleaf. Could anything be more hilariously fitting for this forum?
UPDATE! Read Page 9 here!
Good news! Weekly updates will return for at least the next month! Happy New Year! :)

https://sta.sh%2F0kebgckok0
@Kadew: That's a good idea for Tiny! I'll keep that in mind. ;)

@violentlydefending: Thank you so much!! I'm glad you like all of them!! I know others have used the "pokemon acts as a navigator" thing before, but it just worked too well to pass up!

@RubyClaw: Thank you! :) I didn't plan to color her at first, but the temptation was too much. Effects are fun.

DerpHaven

Does not exist
Pokédex No.
Caught
Dec 21, 2019
Nature
Sassy
Pronouns
yes
Pokémon Type
Poison, Steel
Looking forward to tiny taking down an Onix when he's barely bigger than the tip of its tail.

violentlydefending

a complete fool
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Nov 20, 2019
Pronouns
he/she/they
Pokémon Type
Fairy, Ice
oooh, here comes the gym battle
tiny's totally got this!!

sunburstblue

blue stars burn brighter
Artist
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Modest
Pronouns
She/her
Pokémon Type
Fire, Water
Pokédex Entry
UPDATE! Read Page 10 here!
It's time to take on the first gym!! Replies below!

https://sta.sh%2F01gtr4sbyh5
@DerpHaven: Haha just wait until you see the end of this page!

@violentlydefending: Picking the water starter in this game takes a weight off my shoulders, at least for the first gym!

Last edited:

Kadew

*bird sounds*
🌱Featurer
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 10, 2019
Nature
Careful
Pronouns
Pokémon Type
Grass, Normal
Pokédex Entry
Doesn't actually like birds all that much.
Hmm, that amber(?) in the pewter museum of natural history is suspiciously colored where most everything else isn't. I've got my eye on you, shiny golden rock.

(your link to page 10 links to page 9 instead right now, btw)

Gym battle! Butterfree gives no care to type disadvantage, and Tiny faces Goliath! Can't wait to see him take that big snek down.

sunburstblue

blue stars burn brighter
Artist
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Modest
Pronouns
She/her
Pokémon Type
Fire, Water
Pokédex Entry

RubyClaw

Challenge Seeker and Nuzlocke Completionist
🌱Featurer
Writer
Screenshotter
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 9, 2019
Kanto Route 1, 1% encounter rate (Israel)
Nature
Calm
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
Fire, Psychic
Man I'd love to visit that Museum, that Aerodacytl skeleton looks amazing.

A classical Butterfree vs Brock battle, so far so good. Now it is Tiny's turn to shine.

sunburstblue

blue stars burn brighter
Artist
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Modest
Pronouns
She/her
Pokémon Type
Fire, Water
Pokédex Entry
Hey guys. Pg. 11 will be pushed back a couple days in honor of AngrySkitty who passed away this week.

If you'd like more information, please see her sister's post here.

sunburstblue

blue stars burn brighter
Artist
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Modest
Pronouns
She/her
Pokémon Type
Fire, Water
Pokédex Entry

Picket Furret

Antisocial Lurker
Artist
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 19, 2019
Nature
Adamant
Pronouns
He
Pokémon Type
Normal
The Onix never stood a chance

Ionbird

Conqueror of the Fuchsia Gym
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jan 11, 2020
I admire the art style. I also like Tiny scaled up against Brock's Onix.

sunburstblue

blue stars burn brighter
Artist
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Modest
Pronouns
She/her
Pokémon Type
Fire, Water
Pokédex Entry
UPDATE! Read Page 12 here!
Been a while. Hope everyone's doing well and staying safe. Page 11 replies below.

https://sta.sh%2F017r7toxgvjp
@Picket Furret: Quite literally! It's funny how crits always seem to happen at the most climactic moments.

@RubyClaw: He's going for the pokemon equivalent of Guinness World Records for smallest Squirtle ever

@Ionbird: Thank you! :) Glad you like it. I got a laugh out that panel when I was drawing it.

Alan900900900

Lurker extraordinaire
Globetrotter
Screenshotter
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 30, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
Dark, Ice
Pokédex Entry
This Pokemon is a master of having too many projects at the same time. Also, Pikablu.
Tiny continues to be adorable as all hell, despite having evolved. I can already picture him at the size of like, Magenta's head by the time he becomes a Blastoise. Princess too! Good to see the team is progressing along nicely.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)