• Drumroll please... The results for the 2020 Nuzforums Extravaganza are up! Congrats to all our participants and our winners this year for the 10th anniversary! #HappyNuzYear
  • Want to support a good cause? Visit https://blacklivesmatters.carrd.co/ to see how you can help the Black Lives Matter movement, even without donating.
  • This spooky-themed special episode wraps up the inaugural season of The Writer's Locke! As a sweetener we’ve included a roundtable with glancesherlock, all about Gracidea! Clocking in at around 100 minutes, this episode is an absolute chonker and an utter delight. Thank you for your support, Nuzforums!
  • New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.
  • One of our new features includes receiving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about Critique Level Tags!

Looking for eggs (sword) (closed thanks for the eggs)

cemiller1292

Conqueror of the Cerulean Gym
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jan 14, 2020
I already posted in the trade section but since the last update was in the summer I wanted to put one here.

I'm thinking of doing and Egglocke in Pokemon sword for a comic I want to do. I will credit anybody who helps me (either with a cameo or a reoccuring shout out).
Thanks in advanced.

TheTRUEgge

three of them?? this has gotten out of hand!
Artist
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 9, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Fire, Fairy
Pokédex Entry
This Pokémon has too many ideas for their own good.
How many eggs are you planning to get in total? I bred 2 1/2 boxes for the sword egglocke I did with my friend, and I still have some leftover from that I could send your way. Are you hoping for Pokémon from the DLC, or mostly those from the original game?

Rumors

Or so they say...
Writer
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Pronouns
male
Pokémon Type
Fire
Pokédex Entry
A Pokémon shrouded in hearsay and urban legend, spoken of only in whispered tales and hushed gossip.
I could probably throw a few eggs out myself. None on hand, but I breed off and on it's pretty easy to make more eggs these days.

cemiller1292

Pokédex No.
Caught
Jan 14, 2020
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
How many eggs are you planning to get in total? I bred 2 1/2 boxes for the sword egglocke I did with my friend, and I still have some leftover from that I could send your way. Are you hoping for Pokémon from the DLC, or mostly those from the original game?
I'm not really looking for anything specific, I just want variety without surprise trading so I'll take dlc mons along with the base game.

cemiller1292

Pokédex No.
Caught
Jan 14, 2020
I could probably throw a few eggs out myself. None on hand, but I breed off and on it's pretty easy to make more eggs these days.
Just lemme know when you have some so I can have mons ready to trade.

Rumors

Or so they say...
Writer
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Pronouns
male
Pokémon Type
Fire
Pokédex Entry
A Pokémon shrouded in hearsay and urban legend, spoken of only in whispered tales and hushed gossip.

cemiller1292

Pokédex No.
Caught
Jan 14, 2020
I can try to have a few later today. How many do you need/want?
As many as you are able to do or if you don't have time to breed a lot of eggs,a box or two is okay.

Rumors

Or so they say...
Writer
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Pronouns
male
Pokémon Type
Fire
Pokédex Entry
I went ahead and knocked it out. I have 13 eggs ready to go, 14 if you want an accidental dupe egg. Definitely don't have time for a full box or two since that'd take an hour or two to do (even if just from managing boxes.) I don't think you'd need more than a full box for SwSh anyway unless you like... count each named part of the wild area as a separate area for encounters.

cemiller1292

Pokédex No.
Caught
Jan 14, 2020
I went ahead and knocked it out. I have 13 eggs ready to go, 14 if you want an accidental dupe egg. Definitely don't have time for a full box or two since that'd take an hour or two to do (even if just from managing boxes.) I don't think you'd need more than a full box for SwSh anyway unless you like... count each named part of the wild area as a separate area for encounters.
I have a rt checker ap that I got off of for what RTS I can catch mons on (though it hasn't updated for the tundra dlc) so yeah i'm gonna end up with a lot of mons. But 14 is a good start.
My friend code is sw-2054-8660-2047

Rumors

Or so they say...
Writer
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Pronouns
male
Pokémon Type
Fire
Pokédex Entry
Request sent, not sure if it's needed or not. I have a link trade up with the last 8 digits of your friend code as the passcode. OT name is Riley.

Rumors

Or so they say...
Writer
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Pronouns
male
Pokémon Type
Fire
Pokédex Entry
Oh, whoops, I backed out of that trade since I thought I got sniped. Lemme put it up again, same code.

cemiller1292

Pokédex No.
Caught
Jan 14, 2020
Oh, whoops, I backed out of that trade since I thought I got sniped. Lemme put it up again, same code.
It's all cool my smooth brain forgot to mention I wasn't using my nickname in game. XD

TheTRUEgge

Artist
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 9, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Fire, Fairy
Pokédex Entry
I can have a full box prepared by this time tomorrow; unfortunately my afternoon today is rather busy so I won’t have time for any breeding or trading

cemiller1292

Pokédex No.
Caught
Jan 14, 2020
I can have a full box prepared by this time tomorrow; unfortunately my afternoon today is rather busy so I won’t have time for any breeding or trading
It's all good, just hit me up when you're ready.

TheTRUEgge

Artist
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 9, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Fire, Fairy
Pokédex Entry
@cemiller1292 I’ve got two full boxes prepped for you! My FC is 6267-2527-8207, let me know when you’re able to trade. I should be available anytime in the next three hours, and probably longer after that.

cemiller1292

Pokédex No.
Caught
Jan 14, 2020
@cemiller1292 I’ve got two full boxes prepped for you! My FC is 6267-2527-8207, let me know when you’re able to trade. I should be available anytime in the next three hours, and probably longer after that.
Thanks again. The link code is 5555 2505
Be prepared for wooloos.

TheTRUEgge

Artist
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 9, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Fire, Fairy
Pokédex Entry

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)