• Want to support a good cause? Visit https://blacklivesmatters.carrd.co/ to see how you can help the Black Lives Matter movement, even without donating.
  • Have YOU been itching for a zine? Look no further! Arowana is hosting sign-ups for their Nuzlocke Zine until July 24th... or when slots fill up!
  • New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.
  • One of our new features includes receiving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about Critique Level Tags!

Last thing you bought

Extravanganza Accordian Demo
Thread Description
What did you spend your last pennies on today?

Kit_The_Feef

Someone who draws too much ¯\_(ಠωಠ)_/¯
Artist
Screenshotter
Godfather
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 16, 2021
Nature
Impish
Pronouns
He/him
Pokémon Type
  1. Bug
  2. Fairy
  3. Steel
Pokédex Entry
Comic artist. Idiot. Has far too many active projects for his own sanity. Unreliable when it comes to updates on his non-comic endeavours.
A burrito. It was vegan, and $15. Worth it, but it had coriander on it, and that's how I discovered that I have a genetic mutation that causes it to taste like soap. Will ask for none of that next time. Otherwise a very delicious burrito. Right in the middle of my uni campus, too.

Garnet

Onion Boy
🌱Featurer
Artist
Writer
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 2, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
They/He
Pokémon Type
  1. Dark
  2. Psychic
Pokédex Entry
A strange Pokémon that claims to be both an artist and writer, yet almost never has any work to show for either.
^ oh shit u got the soap gene

Picked up Kirby and the Forgotten Land today! Yet another game to ruin my backlog progress with :)

The Man of Many Names

Formerly of the 4000+ Posts Club.
Writer
Screenshotter
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 13, 2019
Nature
Sassy
Pronouns
Pokémon Type
  1. Water
  2. Steel
Pokédex Entry
With the pokedex number of 493, this Pokemon is essentially Arceus and fully intends to let the power get to his head.
That Lego Star Wars set where Ahsoka and Maul have a lightsaber fight on Mandalore.

Definitely one of my more impulsive purchases, but...I've had a long month, I could afford to make the purchase, and I like Legos, Ahsoka, and Maul. So there.

mewstein

Johto League Champion
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Wacky Races on Prime Video. I could pretend it’s because of my highbrow interest in traditional animation but really I just love that silly old show.

leonathemoth

Loveliest Volcarona
Pokédex No.
Caught
Oct 5, 2019
Nature
Modest
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
  1. Fire
  2. Bug
Bought a game called Eternal Threads

A cool little mystery game where you use time travel to try and save everyone by affecting binary choices. I recommend it!

Creedance

Conqueror of the Vermillion Gym
Pokédex No.
Caught
May 28, 2022
Nature
Serious
Pronouns
He,They
Pokémon Type
  1. Ice
An American Tail, was feeling nostalgic lol

Sakurah

"izzat the dinner bell, dinner bellin'?"
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jan 19, 2020
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
She/They (Any is fine tho')
Pokémon Type
  1. Electric
  2. Dark
Pokédex Entry
Has an overactive imagination, this Pokemon always comes up with new headcanons and story ideas. While they start projects, they rarely finish them.
7-Eleven Big Gulps, one for me and one for my mom, because we both don't do well in this hot summer heat that's already here. :'D

Lately I've been on a cherry kick and the funny thing is, I don't care much for regular Pepsi. But if you add in cherry syrup to it, it's totes delicious. Don't ask me why... Also, thank you 7-Eleven for making those Big Gulps 69 cents because screw this weather. It can get pretty tough as a food gig delivery girl sometimes.

Skarmizard

Metal dragon bird/Smash ‘locker
Writer
Screenshotter
Pokédex No.
Caught
Nov 12, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
he/him
Pokémon Type
  1. Dark
  2. Dragon
  3. Steel
Pokédex Entry
This Skarmory/Charizard fusion is very rare and tends to be quiet and shy until befriended. Also writes and is a huge fan of Smash Bros.
A second SD card for my Switch, since apparently they have a hard cap of 10,000 screenshots even though the first one still had 24 gigs of free space >_>
But at least now I have an extra one for possible future runs.

OP
Fullmental

Fullmental

*Fódlan Winds intensifies*
Administrator
Tech Team
Writer
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
May 13, 2019
Nature
Calm
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
  1. Rock
  2. Clever
Pokédex Entry
This Pokemon can sometimes be found meticulously editing and re-editing it's own content, never satisfied with the results.
Picked up some really good sushi from a place not even half a mile from my doorstep today. One of the fun things about moving is that you get to discover all these cool new restaurants!

pinkshellos

just a sea slug
Artist
Writer
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Dec 23, 2019
Nature
Calm
Pronouns
they/them
Pokémon Type
  1. Bug
  2. Flying
Pokédex Entry
A timid Pokémon typically found in groups. The only thing that motivates them more than companionship is food.
A mug that says “gnome sweet gnome.” I got it as a birthday gift for a friend of mine who is quite tall (~6’/183cm) and has a comical habit of playing gnomes and other short characters for D&D.

Users who are viewing this thread