• Ten years and still kicking! Nominations are here for the 2020 Nuzforums Extravaganza! #HappyNuzYear
  • Want to support a good cause? Visit https://blacklivesmatters.carrd.co/ to see how you can help the Black Lives Matter movement, even without donating.
  • This spooky-themed special episode wraps up the inaugural season of The Writer's Locke! As a sweetener we’ve included a roundtable with glancesherlock, all about Gracidea! Clocking in at around 100 minutes, this episode is an absolute chonker and an utter delight. Thank you for your support, Nuzforums!
  • New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.
  • One of our new features includes receiving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about Critique Level Tags!

Last thing you bought

Thread Description
What did you spend your last pennies on today?

DuchessTaco

Certified Ophthalmic Assistant
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
May 24, 2020
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
She/Her/They/Them
Pokémon Type
Grass, Ghost
Fried chicken with broasted potatoes from my local fried chicken joint.

DistortionLocke

Johto League Champion
Writer
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Aug 3, 2019
Nature
Adamant
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Dark, Ghost
Pokédex Entry
Anxious, sweet-toothed writer who hides amongst the papers. Only attacks when provoked.
My last responsible purchase was $270 on my car’s air conditioning and insuranc.

My last fun purchase was $83 for Ring Fit Adventure.

Fullmental

*Fódlan Winds intensifies*
Administrator
Tech Team
Writer
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
May 13, 2019
Nature
Calm
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
Rock, Clever
Pokédex Entry
This Pokemon can sometimes be found meticulously editing and re-editing it's own content, never satisfied with the results.
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
My trusty Sennheiser HD 598's completely fell apart this week, so I've had to buy some new headphones. Since I do mixing and editing, I decided to pony up and get the Beyerdynamic DT 1990 Pro's, but it'll cost me my chance at a RTX 3080 graphics card for the foreseeable future. Not a bad trade-off though, seeing as there's all this trouble with stock and with their power delivery right now for the 3080's.

Blessing in disguise, perhaps?

Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 3, 2019
Nature
Timid
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
Dark, Poison
Pokédex Entry
Just a writer, probably too shy for his own good. Heavy gamer.
I just bought a ACNH Switch yesterday, super happy they came back in stock as I really didn't want a Lite when I had to get one earlier this year.

mewstein

Johto League Champion
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Welcome to Mewstein's Midlife Crisis Part I:

Yes, those are my Christmas lights you can see reflected in it. Yes, they have been up all year.

Honey Badger

Member Title
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 30, 2019
I bought something called "Loaded Tiny Tacos," which are like Tiny Tacos but with disappointment and regret added to them for an extra dollar

Memento

The Princess of Darkness
Writer
Screenshotter
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 30, 2019
Nature
Timid
Pronouns
She, her
Pokémon Type
Fairy, Ghost
Pokédex Entry
She is known to spend hours daydreaming about her stories.
Two renewed Game Boy Color Pokemon games: Gold and Silver. Thank fate for Amazon~!

Skarmizard

The metal dragon bird
Writer
Screenshotter
Pokédex No.
Caught
Nov 12, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
he/him
Pokémon Type
Dragon, Steel
Pokédex Entry
This Skarmory/Charizard fusion is very rare and tends to be quiet and shy until befriended. Also a huge fan of Smash Bros. and writing.
An eshop card for the Sword/Shield DLC.

DestinyDragonGS

Plays way too many Fighting games
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 9, 2019
Nature
Relaxed
Pokémon Type
Electric, Dragon
Pokédex Entry
This Pokemon is very relaxed and enjoys analyzing things. This Pokemon is also quick to snark at anything that gives it an opportunity
A Blueray DVD Combo Pack of BlazBlue Alter Memory because I need a good laugh

"Absolutely Certain"

truly, indubitably (MD)
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 5, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
no pronouns
Pokémon Type
Steel, ???
Pokédex Entry
In a state of constant motion, even when dormant. Consequentially, this Pokemon is always tired.
it was ~*Cyber Monday*~ today so i decided to get off my ass and get myself some sewing patterns and some fabric. hopefully it's a good investment, i've been wanting to sew my own garments for some time now but i always feel like i don't have enough fabric for it... after today i signed up to two e-mail newsletters and i feel like an old person, which is actually a pretty nice feeling ^q^

i'm half-tempted to use one of the site's "design walls" just to catalogue a bunch of fabrics that catch my eye, though i'll have to. figure out projects and what i wanna do first.

also fabric is kinda expensive, but at least it's pretty...

woodsparrow

!!
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Nov 15, 2020
Nature
Jolly
Pronouns
she/her
Pokémon Type
Fairy, Normal
i live a very exciting life, and you all will be very jealous about this but... the last thing i bought was cat food.

THKS

The Trainer behind Franklin.
Screenshotter
Pokédex No.
Caught
Nov 15, 2020
Nature
Timid
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
Ground, Normal
Pokédex Entry
"No matter what I do, I do it just for you."
A controller for my Nintendo Switch. Largely because my brother wanted to play with me in Smash.

Fullmental

Administrator
Tech Team
Writer
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
May 13, 2019
Nature
Calm
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
Rock, Clever
Pokédex Entry
This Pokemon can sometimes be found meticulously editing and re-editing it's own content, never satisfied with the results.
Had to get a new mattress this week. My old one was a decade old and hasn't been comfortable in at least a year. It was time - just sucks because I'm only going to be able to use it for a year or so before I move (can't take it with me when I do).

Skarmizard

The metal dragon bird
Writer
Screenshotter
Pokédex No.
Caught
Nov 12, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
he/him
Pokémon Type
Dragon, Steel
Pokédex Entry
This Skarmory/Charizard fusion is very rare and tends to be quiet and shy until befriended. Also a huge fan of Smash Bros. and writing.
A pizza for dinner the other night.

redninjapuffle

Probably playing DragonBall FighterZ
Screenshotter
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Sep 24, 2019
Nature
Calm
Pronouns
He
Pokémon Type
Electric, Dark
Pokédex Entry
Redninjapuffles are known to want to create their own nuzlocke stories or comics, however, many have yet to start one.
Weeks late but a week before thanksgiving there was a huge sale for fighting games so I picked up FighterZ cuz the best one was like 15 bucks, that is a steal my dude
Game is fun, taking up most of my free time now

THKS

The Trainer behind Franklin.
Screenshotter
Pokédex No.
Caught
Nov 15, 2020
Nature
Timid
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
Ground, Normal
Pokédex Entry
"No matter what I do, I do it just for you."
Some ice cream and a soft drink. It sometimes gets hot from where I am in Australia.

SimplyUnknown

Johto League Champion
Writer
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Fire, Psychic
Pokédex Entry
A silent watcher who speaks only when something needs to be said. Offers free hugs to those who need them.
Not exactly a 'buy', but the last thing I paid for was my cat's medical bills for the year. Clean bill of health, but she's a little bit 'chonky' according to the vet so I'll have to look at cutting back on her food a bit. Weird cat won't touch wet food.

Fullmental

Administrator
Tech Team
Writer
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
May 13, 2019
Nature
Calm
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
Rock, Clever
Pokédex Entry
Sometimes you just get a craving for some sushi. $9 for a tuna roll and 3 pieces of nigiri, $2.50 for a house salad, and $3 for some wonton soup. Not a bad dinner for the price where I am!

Skarmizard

The metal dragon bird
Writer
Screenshotter
Pokédex No.
Caught
Nov 12, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
he/him
Pokémon Type
Dragon, Steel
Pokédex Entry
A case for my new cellphone.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)