• Want to support a good cause? Visit https://blacklivesmatters.carrd.co/ to see how you can help the Black Lives Matter movement, even without donating.
  • The Writer's Locke has returned! Our latest episode discusses character foils, continues with our read of Carousel, and adds something new and exciting to the mix!
  • New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.
  • One of our new features includes receiving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about Critique Level Tags!
Thread Description
Join Lakour's depressing comedic adventure through the kalos region!

Waweezer

Conqueror of the Mahogany Gym
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Apr 22, 2020
Pokémon Type
  1. Ground
  2. Ice
Pokédex Entry
This pokemon is known to make weird comics at random, no one really knows why.
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I love the timing of the joke, it's so great how you put Tailsbro paying attention to the Dirtlad under the panel where Belle thinks Tailsbro is talking about her. I thought Tailsbro was trying to build up the team's trust, a dirty misdirection like that is sure to set him back. Belle and Fanity look so cool evolved. The teaser panel looks really cool, I'm guessing it is the panel where Tailsbro evolves.
Since out of him and Lakour he's the one who's cares about power more, I thought it'd make more sense for him to be more interested in a potential garchomp rather than pokemon he has bitter ties with, also I'm glad you liked the teaser panel!

Waweezer

Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Apr 22, 2020
Pokémon Type
  1. Ground
  2. Ice
Pokédex Entry
Well, I found it really difficult to navigate Tapas, but now I've caught up, am enjoying this comic so far!
sorry about that but glad your enjoying it! also, your snakewood run is really good so far!

Waweezer

Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Apr 22, 2020
Pokémon Type
  1. Ground
  2. Ice
Pokédex Entry
new comic very soon!

513e12f8-4e96-444e-91c6-e5607672e574.png

Waweezer

Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Apr 22, 2020
Pokémon Type
  1. Ground
  2. Ice
Pokédex Entry

ACottontail

Johto League Champion
Pokédex No.
Caught
Aug 20, 2020
Nature
Timid
I like the title of the page, Belle is quite literally watching Tailsbro. Although the others might think that she's being paranoid, Belle is the only one rightfully suspicious of Tailsbro. He hasn't changed at all. Since Belle is currently in Lakour's favor, I dread to think of the schemes Tailsbro might plot up to make Belle look bad and turn Lakour against her. Tailsbro seems to be trying to make friends with the Dirtlad, but knowing him he's probably trying to gain Dirtlad's favor so he'll side with Tailsbro and not the team when he's found out. Or maybe Tailsbro will ask Dirtlad to do him favors. If the king of the underworld is trying to collect souls or something to break free since he collected Lakour's fallen pokemon, a grinding session with Dirtlad will get him plenty. No matter what the reason is, having a powerful henchman would sure be useful.

Waweezer

Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Apr 22, 2020
Pokémon Type
  1. Ground
  2. Ice
Pokédex Entry
I like the title of the page, Belle is quite literally watching Tailsbro. Although the others might think that she's being paranoid, Belle is the only one rightfully suspicious of Tailsbro. He hasn't changed at all. Since Belle is currently in Lakour's favor, I dread to think of the schemes Tailsbro might plot up to make Belle look bad and turn Lakour against her. Tailsbro seems to be trying to make friends with the Dirtlad, but knowing him he's probably trying to gain Dirtlad's favor so he'll side with Tailsbro and not the team when he's found out. Or maybe Tailsbro will ask Dirtlad to do him favors. If the king of the underworld is trying to collect souls or something to break free since he collected Lakour's fallen pokemon, a grinding session with Dirtlad will get him plenty. No matter what the reason is, having a powerful henchman would sure be useful.
harold is a very mysterious entity right now, and people really don't know much about him, but he'll be very important later on...

vizarding

bug aficionado
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jan 20, 2021
Nature
Relaxed
Pronouns
he/they
Pokémon Type
  1. Bug
  2. Fairy
Pokédex Entry
A artist hailing from the land of Stephen King's Maine, avoiding evil clowns and drawing day and night.
I just caught up :) !! I really love how this run is going, I think Belle is my favorite. Lakour is also a good protag, I enjoy him trying his best while Tailsbro is being... himself. I can't wait to see how it goes with the next gym!

Waweezer

Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Apr 22, 2020
Pokémon Type
  1. Ground
  2. Ice
Pokédex Entry
great to see you're back! By the time of next week Lakour should up to the 4th gym by then, but we'll see!

Waweezer

Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Apr 22, 2020
Pokémon Type
  1. Ground
  2. Ice
Pokédex Entry
New comic!

Sorry for the long wait, got distracted by other stuff

vizarding

bug aficionado
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jan 20, 2021
Nature
Relaxed
Pronouns
he/they
Pokémon Type
  1. Bug
  2. Fairy
Pokédex Entry
A artist hailing from the land of Stephen King's Maine, avoiding evil clowns and drawing day and night.
I love Serena's facial expressions, especially the last panels, they're golden.

ACottontail

Johto League Champion
Pokédex No.
Caught
Aug 20, 2020
Nature
Timid
"Oh hey it's just a battle, not a bet". Serena is regretting making that bet with Trevor now. At least it's a fairly short distance between the 4th and 6th gym unlike some gyms (looks at gyms 1 and 2). Though that means that Trevor won't get too much help, and knowing his luck Serena will end up getting the credit. I like how Alice is using revenge, as in revenge for last time.

Waweezer

Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Apr 22, 2020
Pokémon Type
  1. Ground
  2. Ice
Pokédex Entry
I love Serena's facial expressions, especially the last panels, they're golden.
I always try my best at faces in my comics so knowing that people like them is very good.

Waweezer

Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Apr 22, 2020
Pokémon Type
  1. Ground
  2. Ice
Pokédex Entry
"Oh hey it's just a battle, not a bet". Serena is regretting making that bet with Trevor now. At least it's a fairly short distance between the 4th and 6th gym unlike some gyms (looks at gyms 1 and 2). Though that means that Trevor won't get too much help, and knowing his luck Serena will end up getting the credit. I like how Alice is using revenge, as in revenge for last time.
we'll just have to see how the bet goes! And good job on catching the revenge part.

Waweezer

Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Apr 22, 2020
Pokémon Type
  1. Ground
  2. Ice
Pokédex Entry

ACottontail

Johto League Champion
Pokédex No.
Caught
Aug 20, 2020
Nature
Timid
Wow that evolution was pretty cool, for a second it almost looked like something greater happened. But surely blackening out the sun and that golden glow is normal for Talonflame evolutions and not related to the underworld. With that double resistance to grass Ramos didn't stand a chance.

Waweezer

Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Apr 22, 2020
Pokémon Type
  1. Ground
  2. Ice
Pokédex Entry
Sorry I haven't uploaded for a while, I've been really busy with since school just started,

in the meantime you can read this nuzlocke comic!

It has good characters, story, and humor and I think it deserves more attention

here's the link

Waweezer

Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Apr 22, 2020
Pokémon Type
  1. Ground
  2. Ice
Pokédex Entry
New Nuzlocke Comic on Friday!
6828c3d6-57c6-4e0d-8a06-ae4e457ce871.png

Waweezer

Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Apr 22, 2020
Pokémon Type
  1. Ground
  2. Ice
Pokédex Entry

Velink

Quod Erat Demonstrandum
Artist
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 27, 2019
Nature
Relaxed
Pokémon Type
  1. Ghost
  2. Normal
Dang, Tailsbro, why are you so afraid of this chair bound fossil?

Waweezer

Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Apr 22, 2020
Pokémon Type
  1. Ground
  2. Ice
Pokédex Entry

Users who are viewing this thread