• Episode Two of The Writer's Locke season two is here! In it we continue our storylocke reads and discuss the topic of fantasy vs realism in portraying pokemon. Then, we have a very special message from a sponsor in Johto!
  • Want to support a good cause? Visit https://blacklivesmatters.carrd.co/ to see how you can help the Black Lives Matter movement, even without donating.
  • New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.
  • One of our new features includes receiving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about Critique Level Tags!

Screenshot Johto Mature Commentary Johto's Bizarre Adventure: A Pokemon Heart Gold Randomized Nuzlocke(2nd Try)

Thread Description
What happens when you do a randomized nuzlocke of Pokemon Heart Gold and you realize you haven't watched "Jojo's Bizarre Adventure?" You get this run.

Vaporwave-Man

IT"S YA BOY, GUZMA
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Mar 15, 2020
Nature
Calm
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
Fire, Water
Pokédex Entry
Make Sure to Wash Your Hands, Folks.
Hey. If you're wondering about the Pokemon Sword nuzlocke I mentioned in the last run, well I decided to push it back to summer of 2021 or at least when I get enough vacation time to do so. I feel that doing the written log would have been too ambitious to do without a lot of time. So here I am, doing another screenshot run. Joy.
Anyway, here are the basic rules.
1. I can only catch one pokemon per area.
2. If a pokemon faints, I can't use it anymore.
3. I have to name every pokemon I catch.
It's been a while since I've done a randomized run so let's get right to it.

If you're wondering why I chose Heart Gold instead of Soul Silver, I like Ho-oh's design more than Lugia's.

It wasn't even a minute.

I went with a girl for the last one, might as well go with a boy.

Fuck it, the title of this chapter and this entire run are Jojo references. Might as well go all out with it(if you're wondering, I haven't watched Jojo's Bizzare Adventure yet).

Replace the two i's with an e and this just sounds like what a teacher would use as an example of how not to sentence.

So my mom gave me the ability to change how fast people speak. Might as well use it.

Ok. Now I'm off to Professor Elm's house. Also I might as well discuss the elephant in the room. The black dots are due to the emulator I'm using so if you see black dots, don't blame the game for it.

Geez, what an asshole.

That's not a real name, that's an amusement park mascot. What are you hiding?

Ok. Now it's time for the main event to start. See I randomized the pokemon, their moves, abilities, and items, but I didn't randomize types or the power of their moves to keep at least some semblance of sanity.

So I have two normal-type pokemon with mediocre stats and a bug pokemon that evolves too late to be useful.

I'll go with Linoone since you could never go wrong with a reliable normal type.

Ok, so Pokemon in the first slot follow you. That's pretty cool and I'm surprised it took them until Gen 8's DLC to add it again considering how many people liked the addition.

I mean both Linone and Furret are basic normal types but Furret has the distinction of being cute.

Honestly, this aint too bad. At least I have a decent stab move that I can abuse.

Mom: People will also use Pokegears to call you and tell you about the "awesome" feats they achieved. I've heard of one that brags about his Rattata so much, you wonder if the Rattata will kill him if he doesn't brag about the pokemon.
. . .What?
Mom: Oh nothing.

Ok. Why am I having emulator issues with this game specifically. I didn't have these with Pokemon White so what's going on? At the very least, it is endearing to see two bricks walk in town and act like everything's fine.

Ok so am I the only one wondering how these people live in these small houses? I don't see a bed in this one room house. Where does she sleep.

These were just some of the Pokemon I battled in Route 29. The Palkia was a pain in the ass. It landed Zap Cannon, which meant Not Furret was Paralyzed and couldn't do jack shit for quite a few turns.
Also these battles made me realize how much I don't miss Gen 4's battle speed. I know it's older than Gen 5 but jumping from Gen 5 to this was like going from a beautiful beach resort to a cheap hotel with beach props.
Well that's it for this episode. Thanks for reading and I'll see you all later.

Veerle

Conqueror of the Celadon Gym
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jan 1, 2020
Nature
Jolly
Pronouns
She/her
Pokémon Type
Fairy
This is...randomized taken to another level lol. I have mostly seen randomized runs in which the wild Pokemon/trainer Pokemon are all random but this is the first time I see the moves and abilities altered as well. Huge props to you for attempting this because my brain would not be able to handle the chaos. xD

0 Anonymous

Johto League Champion
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 30, 2019
Pokémon Type
???
Nice, Silver's stuck with Burmy lmao. Should be an easy slaughter since you have STAB Headbutt from the get-go.

Always fun to see some of the more wacky side of rando. Good luck, looks like your first catch will be a fun one!

Vaporwave-Man

IT"S YA BOY, GUZMA
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Mar 15, 2020
Nature
Calm
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
Fire, Water
Pokédex Entry
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
This is...randomized taken to another level lol. I have mostly seen randomized runs in which the wild Pokemon/trainer Pokemon are all random but this is the first time I see the moves and abilities altered as well. Huge props to you for attempting this because my brain would not be able to handle the chaos. xD
Thanks. This isn't the first time I've done something like this but it is the first time I've done this in a while.
Nice, Silver's stuck with Burmy lmao. Should be an easy slaughter since you have STAB Headbutt from the get-go.

Always fun to see some of the more wacky side of rando. Good luck, looks like your first catch will be a fun one!
Thanks. I always feel that if I randomize just the Pokemon, then it will be just a bit on the boring side.
I hope you all had a good Christmas. Let's continue on this weird path.

Here's some pokemon over on route 46. I certainly have some interesting pokemon to catch.

Thanks for the shoes. Also I can just touch the sprint button and that makes my character automatically sprint. Why didn't more Pokemon games on the DS/3DS use this?
Also got a map from this guy so thanks again.

Some pokemon I saw on route 30. I just ran away from these because I was already at level 7.

Mr. Pokemon: You have the exact same name as my Skitty. How wonderful.
How do you know what a Skitty even is, let alone have one?
Professor Oak: This is a remake. Let's move on.
And now I'm battling my rival. What was my rival's name? Oh yeah.

NURSE LILLIANA! I'm going to name him something else because imagine being super intimidating and then proceding to proclaim to the world "It is I, Lilliana!"

Yes. Also he called me weak. To that I say you used a Burmy. You pretty much had it coming.
What is this rival's name exactly. I know exactly what his name is.

Shut up. It fits.
And that is where I'm going to wrap it up for now. Thanks for reading, I hope you had a merry Christmas, and take care.

0 Anonymous

Johto League Champion
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 30, 2019
Pokémon Type
???
Hope you had a merry Christmas too!

You can name Silver whatever you want, but he's always just going to be Lilliana now lmao.

Interesting stuff around, I'ma root for the Sunflora / Palkia dream combo

Jackdaw991

Conqueror of the Celadon Gym
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Aug 21, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Pokémon Type
Fire, Psychic
I think the glitches always happen in HG/SS roms. More often than not I see plenty of people get that glitch.

Let's see you take a Sunflora far. I dare you :P

sociopathicotter

Conqueror of the Violet Gym
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 16, 2020
Nature
Docile
Pronouns
he/him
Pokémon Type
Water
Pokédex Entry
enjoys unnecessary anime references and stupid meta humor in webcomics
Fuck it, the title of this chapter and this entire run are Jojo references. Might as well go all out with it(if you're wondering, I haven't watched Jojo's Bizzare Adventure yet).
hey another unapologetically jojo's run! you love to see it! i'd recommend watching jojo's if you're even remotely interested btw, it doesn't make any sense whatsoever but it's one hell of a ride and it's so much fun. also, i found "phantom flyer" way funnier than i should have lmao

So my mom gave me the ability to change how fast people speak. Might as well use it.
this is also great, we love characters with meta abilities haha. araki would be proud!

Honestly, this aint too bad. At least I have a decent stab move that I can abuse.
even more than not too bad imo, headbutt is a 70 power move with STAB that you know earlygame! great start

Also I can just touch the sprint button and that makes my character automatically sprint. Why didn't more Pokemon games on the DS/3DS use this?
this is absolutely true, i would have loved this feature in sinnoh! it'd make the game feel so much less slow for the first two badges

What is this rival's name exactly. I know exactly what his name is.

Shut up. It fits.

overall though, as a huge jojo's fan myself i love the theme haha. gl and i hope you don't get destroyed by bad rng (insert bad stand joke here)

Vaporwave-Man

IT"S YA BOY, GUZMA
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Mar 15, 2020
Nature
Calm
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
Fire, Water
Pokédex Entry
overall though, as a huge jojo's fan myself i love the theme haha. gl and i hope you don't get destroyed by bad rng (insert bad stand joke here)
Thanks. I haven't watched Jojo for myself but I would like to at some point.
You can name Silver whatever you want, but he's always just going to be Lilliana now lmao.
I like to think of Dio as a nickname rather than an actual name. His actual name is Liliana now.
I think the glitches always happen in HG/SS roms. More often than not I see plenty of people get that glitch.
I personally like to think it's a glitch with the emulator but who knows.
Sorry for being a week late. I wanted to take some time off for the new year. Here's the thing. I accidentally reset my game using an earlier save-state(I only use save-states because saving in Gen 4 takes forever). So I'll be doing an second try at this right now, not next week.
Names are the same so let's move on

So I have the choice between my team's mascot, a mime, and an actual starter.

Yeah. I'm going with the mascot.

I'm a part of Team Delta, what did you expect?

Lyra: What is that thing?
I got a dragon from the professor.
Lyra: That's not what I expected but okay.

Ah yes, my favorite cute Pokemon. A dragon that constantly looks like they're telling a bad joke

Ok. I can work with this. The nature is decent if making Fug a bit frail and it has alright moves I think. I find it funny that it has an ability that powers up fire moves and the only offensive move it has is a water move.

I guess Rayquaza and I have transcended dimensions.

These are three of the pokemon I have encountered in the first route. Not too bad if I say so myself.
And that's where I'm ending it for now. Sorry about this post saying I'll try again next week before this big edit. It made me sound lazy and I apologize for it. Have yourselves a good day and take care.

Last edited:

0 Anonymous

Johto League Champion
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 30, 2019
Pokémon Type
???
Oh rip. Actually had a savestate corrupt recently so I get that.

Dragon of Healthy Meta is here though, nice to see. Guy looks a little bit doofy on the overworld actually lol.

sociopathicotter

Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 16, 2020
Nature
Docile
Pronouns
he/him
Pokémon Type
Water
Pokédex Entry
lmao rayquaza is definitely a stand user, if i made headcanons that would definitely be one of them

Vaporwave-Man

IT"S YA BOY, GUZMA
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Mar 15, 2020
Nature
Calm
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
Fire, Water
Pokédex Entry
Oh rip. Actually had a savestate corrupt recently so I get that.

Dragon of Healthy Meta is here though, nice to see. Guy looks a little bit doofy on the overworld actually lol.
Yeah. Then again, I like to think that's what happens when big pokemon are following you and I think it's only worse when they're in 3D.
lmao rayquaza is definitely a stand user, if i made headcanons that would definitely be one of them
What would his stand be called actually? Also I see you also have a Pokemon nuzlocke inspired by Jojo. In before people call me a rip-off even though I haven't seen the run before starting mine. I might be a little late, but it's time for me to finally continue on.
While I'm heading to the next town, I might as well start a new segment called Vaporwave-Man's Pokemon Review. Essentially I review the Pokemon introduced in this game. Let's start with the starters.

Chikorita: Pretty cute. Not sure what those bumps on his neck are, but Chikorita's pretty cute. Shame it's probably the most hated out of the Johto starters.

Bayleaf: I like the little neck-thing, but it appears someone decided to take a bit out of it's leaf. Overall, it's still good.

Meganium: I like the flower neck, but the weird antennae on it's head reminds me of an alien. It's fine.

Cyndaquil: It's Cyndaquil, Brock's spirit animal. Of course I like it.

Quilava: Reminds me if Furret had a fire mohawk. I also like this one.

Typhlosion: Looks very cool. I like what they did to it's fire in Gen 5, but they kind of messed him up in Gen 6

Look at this. He just looks awkward. They messed him up so much that Pokemon Showdown(the site where I got these sprites) has an alternate 3D version

This is more like it.

Totodile: A cute crocodile. Not much else to say really.

Croconaw: I think it just looks kinda awkward with the egg belly. I get what they were trying to go for, but this just looks less cool and more like a pissed off toddler.

Feraligatr: This pokemon is really badass. The only real problem I have with it is the name. It feels like they wanted a pun with Feral and Gator but they couldn't fit the entirety of gator into the name. Overall, it's really cool.
And that's it for Vaporwave-Man's Pokemon Review: A show that obviously isn't ripping a certain youtuber off and totally isn't just here to fill time.

These were just some of the pokemon I encountered while trying to get to the next town. I also got a protein from a pokeball.

Well you might be here a while because saving in Gen 4 sometimes takes as long as making a sandwich.
Got the running shoes. Now I can actually move at a decent pace.

That's ridiculous. Obviously every kid is given a fugging Rayquaza.

Ok. We gotten from a name usually reserved for boys to a name usually reserved for fancy folk.

Ok. So he has the actual starter. That also means bubble beam doesn't do much against him.

Nevermind.

That attack must have pissed him off.

This is how much damage Arm Thrust did with a maxed out attack. Pathetic.
So I beat him easily and nicknamed him Dio again.
And that's it for this journal. Thank you so much for reading and take care.

0 Anonymous

Johto League Champion
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 30, 2019
Pokémon Type
???
Anger Point on the first fight is pretty rude lol, if you had been Linoone that might've been the end right there.

The entire Cyndaquil line just seems weird without the flames, they just kinda look too plain if that makes sense?

REDalchemist

S.P.D. Jack Landors
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 30, 2019
Nature
Adamant
Pronouns
Whomst
Pokémon Type
Fire, Dragon
Pokédex Entry
There once was a man named Gold Roger, who was King of the Pirates. He had fame, power, and wealth beyond your wildest dreams.
I feel jebaited. I read the title and expected a jojo theme'd run but it was just clickbait Anyways great run and GL also watch jojo

sociopathicotter

Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 16, 2020
Nature
Docile
Pronouns
he/him
Pokémon Type
Water
Pokédex Entry
Also I see you also have a Pokemon nuzlocke inspired by Jojo. In before people call me a rip-off even though I haven't seen the run before starting mine.
the more the merrier, jojo is glorious :)

This is more like it.
i've never seen this sprite before in my life but it's so cool, i'm glad they stopped butchering best johto starter in 3D

So I beat him easily and nicknamed him Dio again.
yep, that's the move! you love to see it

Vaporwave-Man

IT"S YA BOY, GUZMA
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Mar 15, 2020
Nature
Calm
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
Fire, Water
Pokédex Entry
Anger Point on the first fight is pretty rude lol, if you had been Linoone that might've been the end right there.

The entire Cyndaquil line just seems weird without the flames, they just kinda look too plain if that makes sense?
Yeah. I get what you mean.
I feel jebaited. I read the title and expected a jojo theme'd run but it was just clickbait Anyways great run and GL also watch jojo
Thanks. I've wanted to get into anime for a while now. But I just don't know where to start in all honesty. Also don't worry, there will be Jojo nicknames, I think.
i've never seen this sprite before in my life but it's so cool, i'm glad they stopped butchering best johto starter in 3D
That's sprite is not in any of the actual games. A fan modeler decided to revamp Typhlosion's pose because the old one sucked.
Hey. It's been a while, hasn't it? Long story short, I got caught up in other things and when I was finally out of those other things, my internet started to suck really bad. Don't worry, I'm back now so let's continue this run.
And welcome back to Vaporwave-Man's Pokemon Review.

Sentret: Pretty cute. Not as cute as it's evolution but still pretty cute.

Furret: Remember when the Furret walk was a popular meme? Anyways, this is one of the cutest Pokemon I have ever seen. I don't know how to put it into words, in all honesty.

Hoothoot: @Electro, your Pokemon is here. In all seriousness, there's not too many owl Pokemon out there, so the more the merrier I say. Also it's eyebrows look like a clock.

Noctowl: Repeat what I said about Hoothoot but now with eagle eyebrows instead of clock eyebrows.

Ledyba: I don't know what to say. It's cute, I guess.

Ledian: Now this is a Pokemon I know what to say about. I think it strikes a good balance between looking cool and cute at the same time. It's a shame that it's consistantly one of the most useless Pokemon in the games. I think they missed a good chance in giving this thing a mega-evolution in Gen 6. Maybe one day I'll do a nuzlocke where I just have an army of Ledians.
Now back to the actual game.

Yeah. You were just hopping around, doing god knows what.

GIVE THAT FURRET TO ME THIS INSTANT, LYRA!

I didn't know Hoppip could be a dragon.
Now I have pokeballs, so now I can finally catch something.

I almost wish my starter wasn't a super-powerful dragon. Almost.

A weird looking chicken. Neat.

Hey Combusken. Stop trying to be Floatzel on a godddamn Rayquaza.

There. It took a bunch of waiting around and sandstorm, but I finally caught the weird chicken.
To spice things up, I'm going to name my characters on not just Jojo, but other anime-related things. What am I calling the weird looking chicken?

A crow's a bird and it's related to an RPG that I've gotten into during my break.

Holy shit, how did I manage to obtain a Pokemon this good so early on?

By losing it in the third battle I put it in. Great. I'm guessing Not Furret wanted revenge.

Um. What am I supposed to say to this.
Yeah. I used up all my remaining pokeballs and ran away because I couldn't catch it.

Ah yes, my favorite color. Grn.

So there are Darkrai wandering around the forest, kids just have Latioses on them, and I was given a Rayquaza as my first pokemon. What is this world?

Tragedy in two images.
That's it for this episode. Thank you all for reading and take care.

greenbeanbottle

My nuzlockes are beyond human understanding
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Oct 1, 2020
Nature
Docile
Pronouns
He / Him
Pokémon Type
Grass, Clever
Oof, that was a rough outing. RIP Crow, we'll never know how good you could've been. *salutes*

I love the Pokémon design review!

Best of luck! This episode may have been a bit of a wash but hey, at least you have a Rayquaza, right?

Electro

Dr. Ultimate Procrastinator Extreme
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Oct 22, 2019
Nature
Adamant
Pokémon Type
Fire, Fighting
Hoothoot: @Electro, your Pokemon is here. In all seriousness, there's not too many owl Pokemon out there, so the more the merrier I say. Also it's eyebrows look like a clock.
HOOTHOOT FAN CLUB

Ledian: Now this is a Pokemon I know what to say about. I think it strikes a good balance between looking cool and cute at the same time. It's a shame that it's consistantly one of the most useless Pokemon in the games. I think they missed a good chance in giving this thing a mega-evolution in Gen 6. Maybe one day I'll do a nuzlocke where I just have an army of Ledians.
Now back to the actual game.
Honestly, I use Ledian whenever I can because it just looks cool. That's why I have like three dead Ledians (I haven't caught that many.)

Vaporwave-Man

IT"S YA BOY, GUZMA
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Mar 15, 2020
Nature
Calm
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
Fire, Water
Pokédex Entry
Oof, that was a rough outing. RIP Crow, we'll never know how good you could've been. *salutes*

I love the Pokémon design review!

Best of luck! This episode may have been a bit of a wash but hey, at least you have a Rayquaza, right?
Thanks.
HOOTHOOT FAN CLUB
Yeah. I never said I didn't like Hoothoot, I just preferred Starly when it came to fighting potential.
Honestly, I use Ledian whenever I can because it just looks cool. That's why I have like three dead Ledians (I haven't caught that many.)
Electro. Now you're giving me ideas for a Ledianlocke.

Been a while hasn't it. While I've been gone, remakes of Gen 4 and a Pokemon open-world RPG got announced. If I didn't hear the news from Twitter, I thought these were just ambitious leaks. I like that Sinnoh finally got a remake since the battle speed was so slow and I'm interested in latter since it seems like my dream Pokemon game. I think I've gotten off topic for long enough, let's get back into the game.
And welcome back to the Vaporwave-man's Pokemon review, where I get way too attached to sprites on a screen.

Spinarak: It's a spider. I don't have much to say for this one.

Ariados: Same with this one.

Crobat: Looks cool. Definitely the best out of the entire Zubat line. Still doesn't make up for the Zubats swarming me in caves.

Chinchou: First off, I don't know why it looks so squished in this image but I like this Pokemon. The animal it's based on is creepy as fuck though.

Lanturn: Repeat what I said about Chinchou but now it wants to hug me.

Pichu: It's the devolved form of Pikachu, of course it's cute and has also been in everything. I feel bad for Raichu though. Well at least it got a really good Alolan form.
Alright. That's all the time I have for reviewing Pokemon designs. Now back to the actual game.

Finally got to Violet City.

Cool, I guess. Now I can get rid of pesky boulders once I get the badge.

Can I finally get a pokemon that won't die on me after a few battles?

Uh. What?

Shaymin: I AM THE GOD OF HELLFIRE.

SOMEHOW, I managed to catch Shaymin with a regular Pokeball. I didn't even increase the catch rate, so what happened?

I just named it whatever.

This seems pretty decent. I just kinda find it funny that Shaymin has Magma Storm and disappointing because it's its only move. At least I can teach it Rock Smash.

So a tower themed around Bellsprout. Interesting.
Also a trainer in the tower had a Darkrai.

Ok, is Noir just a Fire Pokemon in a Grass Pokemon's skin? Cause the moves Noir is learning isn't telling me otherwise.

Oh. I forgot I could catch something in here. I could use something to balance the ice weaknesses.
Oh right, I used up all my Pokeballs on the Shaymin (which was 2).

Crow!
Crow: We meet again.
But how? You were dead.
Crow: Got revived by a trainer that doesn't just give up on me after I have fainted.
But I have to follow the Nuzlocke code.
Crow: Code. Give me a break. If you really followed a code, you wouldn't have given up on me.
Crow: I have a feeling this won't be the last time we meet. Until then, stop praying to Nuzleaf and start praying to Bellsprout.
*Crow Dissapears*
I just wanted to have a Pokemon battle with the elder.

Yeah. The battle was pretty easy since 2/3 of his Pokemon were weak to Fire, including his strongest one.
Before I end this episode I just want to give a brief synopsis of my party so far.
Living
The Supreme Ruler of Team Delta, Fug. Pokemon: Rayquaza. Catchphrase: "It's not all fun and games, except when it is."
The Arsonist in a Gardener's Body, Noir. Pokemon: Shaymin. Catchphrase: "If all else fails, use fire."
Dead
The #1 Enemy of Nuzlockes, Crow. Pokemon: Combusken. Catchphrase: "You either die a hero or live long enough to wish you were a hero."
That's it for this episode. Thank you all for reading, have a wonderful day, and take care.

Vaporwave-Man

IT"S YA BOY, GUZMA
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Mar 15, 2020
Nature
Calm
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
Fire, Water
Pokédex Entry
Nice to see that I keep doing long breaks like this. Anyhow, let's get back into the journey.
You know, I'm starting to realize that I don't have much to say about most of the Pokemon, so I'm going to skip the Pokemon review for the time being.
So to prepare for the gym, I did some grinding and got my Pokemon to Level 15. I think I'm ready for the "flying" type gym.

Yep. Just as I suspected, they don't use flying type pokemon.

The trainers aren't even trying to pretend their Flying type trainers anymore.

WHAT?

Well at least they have one bird in the gym.

Holy shit, I'm facing a champion in the first gym. This game doesn't fuck around.

Aw yes, my favorite flying type. Bidoof.

Well at least the flying type gym has two flying types. That's a record right there.

Ok so Fug died due to this fucker having icicle spear. Rayquaza is 4x weak to ice. You can see how that went. I also stupidly tried to use Dynamic Punch. You can also see how that went.

At least I got Shadow Punch out of beating Jessica. Now my Shaymin has perfect neutral coverage.

Never mind.

And now I have an egg.

Also I found this while in Route 32. Shame I used my catching thing earlier.

If you're wondering if I'm counting fishing encounters as seperate encounters, yes. With that being said, HOW DID CUBONE END UP HERE?

At least it's nice capturing a normal Pokemon, not having to worry about abysmally low catch rates. Also I named it Skull because it wears a skull on it's head. Creative, huh?

At least it has good defense. Also I find it funny that Cubone uses grass moves while Shaymin uses fire moves.

Now I'm in Union Cave with my first encounter.
And I couldn't capture it.
This is where I'm going to wrap things up. But before we end, I'm just going to make two announcements.

One is that it's around the one year aniversary of my account. I'm glad to have sticked around for nearly one year but here is where the second announcement comes in.
I'm going to be leaving the forums. The reasoning is that if you couldn't tell by the distance between uploads, I've been losing the motivation for Pokemon. A part of the reasoning is getting into other games, mainly RPGs that make it hard to go back to Pokemon. I hope you all understand. Maybe one day, I'll come back under a different username, but for now, consider this an indefinite hiatus for the time being.
Thank you all for sticking with me, have a wonderful day, and take care.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)