• Want to support a good cause? Visit https://blacklivesmatters.carrd.co/ to see how you can help the Black Lives Matter movement, even without donating.
  • No paparazzi clickbait here! Just a good old fashioned feature with exactly zero gossip about celebrities' love lives. Honest.Check out our spotlight of Rhema's storylocke, As Above, So Below.
  • One of our new features includes receiving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about Critique Level Tags!
  • The results are in for the Nuzlocke Forums Extravaganza! Congratulations to everyone that placed this year!

• Episode Nine of The Writer's Locke podcast is now available for stream or download! This episode contains a discussion segment on gjinka nuzlockes, as well as the continuations of all our fabulous featured stories.
  • New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.

Video Hoenn General Teen Mon Jawn's Emerald Nuzlocke

Thread Description
Emerald Nuzlocke. Goofy Run. Updates Sometimes. Light Language & Pretend Animal Death.

Jawn215

A beloved figure
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
May 20, 2020
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
Water, Ground
Pokédex Entry
It's dumb and it says dumb things
Hello! Long time Nuzlocke player & reader, first time putting-Nuzlocke-on-your-screen-er. I decided to use some of my quarantine time to record an Emerald Nuzlocke run.

Pretty vanilla rules-wise: the three core rules (+dupes clause) and the Set Battle Mode.

Episode 1: 2 POKÉMON TEAM
Episode 2: GOTTA FEED 'EM ALL
Episode 3: THE BOOMER BIFF
Episode 4: DRESSED TO KILL FISH
Episode 5: HOT ROCK BRAWL
Episode 6: QUEEN OF BIRDS

Last edited:

Riboo

Conqueror of the Mahogany Gym
Artist
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Nov 24, 2019
Nature
Lax
Pokémon Type
Electric
Pfff, duckboat, good luck on the run man!

Jawn215

A beloved figure
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
May 20, 2020
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
Water, Ground
Pokédex Entry
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

Jawn215

A beloved figure
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
May 20, 2020
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
Water, Ground
Pokédex Entry
Last edited:

Jawn215

A beloved figure
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
May 20, 2020
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
Water, Ground
Pokédex Entry
Episode 3! My first death & gym badge on the board!

Last edited:

Empty Sun

that's right, buttholes
Artist
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 22, 2019
Nature
Impish
Pokémon Type
Normal, ???
Pokédex Entry
It might eat you. It might your relatives.
good luck on your run bucko
also good job insulting jennings right before she dies i bet her last moments felt great
sorry

Jawn215

A beloved figure
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
May 20, 2020
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
Water, Ground
Pokédex Entry
good luck on your run bucko
also good job insulting jennings right before she dies i bet her last moments felt great
sorry
IT WAS NOT MY PROUDEST MOMENT NO

(thank u for the good luck wish)

Tailsimp

A Universally Under-Rested University Imp
🎇Contributor
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 15, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Electric, Psychic
Pokédex Entry
Tailsimp: The Impish Pokemon. Despite being quiet and reserved, this pokemon is usually very happy to talk and is always excited to help out!
Just binged your run man and I love your snappy editing style. So far it's been great... except that moment where u were riffing on Jennings right before she died 🤣

Jawn215

A beloved figure
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
May 20, 2020
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
Water, Ground
Pokédex Entry
Just binged your run man and I love your snappy editing style. So far it's been great... except that moment where u were riffing on Jennings right before she died 🤣
that's very kind Tailsimp, thank you! glad you enjoyed it, even the Jennings endinngs!

Zero

Jet's Black Nuzlocke
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 15, 2019
Nature
Lax
Pronouns
she/her/it
Pokémon Type
Fire, Bug
Pokédex Entry
It is born asleep, and it dies asleep. All its movements are apparently no more than the results of it tossing and turning in its dreams.
the fall and rise of duckboat has been an emotional ride for sure

Jawn215

A beloved figure
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
May 20, 2020
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
Water, Ground
Pokédex Entry
the fall and rise of duckboat has been an emotional ride for sure
she really may have accidentally become the true protagonist and honestly as her father I couldn't be prouder! she really showed her naysayers (me)!

Jawn215

A beloved figure
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
May 20, 2020
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
Water, Ground
Pokédex Entry
In perhaps the shortest amount of turnaround time this Nuzlocke will ever see, Episode 4 is now live!

Last edited:

Tailsimp

🎇Contributor
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 15, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Electric, Psychic
Pokédex Entry
Tailsimp: The Impish Pokemon. Despite being quiet and reserved, this pokemon is usually very happy to talk and is always excited to help out!
Every pokemon team needs a good Fixer to stand up to the poison types and get you a catch in one hit. I thought that'd be Billie as the resident Dark type but the cute bunny works too.

Also, if it's not too much trouble, it would be nice if you included the link to your update when you post about the update. Video series tend to go on for quite a few updates, and clicking on a thread always takes you to the newest few comments. As your thread gets longer, it'll be more convenient for followers if you had the link or embed in your update post itself. Totally up to you either way tho!

Jawn215

A beloved figure
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
May 20, 2020
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
Water, Ground
Pokédex Entry
Every pokemon team needs a good Fixer to stand up to the poison types and get you a catch in one hit. I thought that'd be Billie as the resident Dark type but the cute bunny works too.

Also, if it's not too much trouble, it would be nice if you included the link to your update when you post about the update. Video series tend to go on for quite a few updates, and clicking on a thread always takes you to the newest few comments. As your thread gets longer, it'll be more convenient for followers if you had the link or embed in your update post itself. Totally up to you either way tho!
That's a good point, definitely something I should've been doing / will do now!

Zero

Jet's Black Nuzlocke
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 15, 2019
Nature
Lax
Pronouns
she/her/it
Pokémon Type
Fire, Bug
Pokédex Entry
It is born asleep, and it dies asleep. All its movements are apparently no more than the results of it tossing and turning in its dreams.
I didnt much like makuhita until recently so it made me happy when you said you wanted one and then got it : D

I look forward to how you will further develop lorimer's personality as he evolves akfnjdsakjlfndsak

Jawn215

A beloved figure
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
May 20, 2020
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
Water, Ground
Pokédex Entry
I didnt much like makuhita until recently so it made me happy when you said you wanted one and then got it : D

I look forward to how you will further develop lorimer's personality as he evolves akfnjdsakjlfndsak
Thanks Zero! I'm also not a huge Makuhita person, so I'm excited to finally have one in a Nuzlocke! My brain has slowly been turning Lorimer into Hayden Christensen, so fortunately/unfortunately expect a lot of THAT

Empty Sun

that's right, buttholes
Artist
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 22, 2019
Nature
Impish
Pokémon Type
Normal, ???
Pokédex Entry
It might eat you. It might your relatives.
makuhita is great and it has a very cute design but then it evolves and i shit you not hariyama has two perfectly spherical orbs for legs and it drives me insane

Jawn215

A beloved figure
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
May 20, 2020
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
Water, Ground
Pokédex Entry
makuhita is great and it has a very cute design but then it evolves and i shit you not hariyama has two perfectly spherical orbs for legs and it drives me insane
I Googled & it's true & it's CONFOUNDING

Jawn215

A beloved figure
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
May 20, 2020
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
Water, Ground
Pokédex Entry
EPISODE 5 is here! I meet Steven and fight Brawly! It's the shortest video of the series so far, but if you wanna watch a bird attack a bunch of things that thrust arms, you won't find a finer 10 minutes on the internet.

Tailsimp

🎇Contributor
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 15, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Electric, Psychic
Pokédex Entry
CONCHORD CAME THROUGH LIKE A CHAMP HELL YEAH.

Also I'm now convinced that Brawly is just 2 Marshtomp in a trench coat.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)