• Want to support a good cause? Visit https://blacklivesmatters.carrd.co/ to see how you can help the Black Lives Matter movement, even without donating.
  • Not one but two anonymous angels wanted to get the word out about a hidden gem of a comic, feraligatr's Dear Sergio. This Shield Nuzlocke follows Sergio and his best only friend Hop!
  • New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.
  • One of our new features includes receiving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about Critique Level Tags!

Other It Happened in a Tabletop

Thread Description
what do you mean seduction isn't a skill

Huntress Wizard

zigzagoon is S-tier and you can't change my mind
Writer
Screenshotter
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 16, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
she/her
Pokémon Type
Water, Dark
Pokédex Entry
randomizers are the only way this pokemon can feel alive again
@Frostmourne @Argon

cries i'm so glad we all got thru that scene without us killing the real Bill!!!! i'm also glad y'all liked the thing i wrote up for the item representing Harmony's lost innocence, i was really proud of it :'>

@Crawdauntless

you shouldn't feel bad about the amount of torment you put Nik thru tbh, they deserve it at this point XD their idea of "no harm meant" probably differs significantly from Triel's, not to mention the detailed necropsy they performed on one of the moss dogs we murderized later in that dungeon. i really love the dynamic they have with your prickly daughter, and i look forward to them sticking their foot in their mouth in further interactions!

Z-nogyroP

oh i am just a bastard
Hacker
Artist
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 16, 2019
Nature
Modest
Pronouns
She/her
Pokémon Type
Electric, Grass
Pokédex Entry
lizard??? lizard?????
i finally got to give my players a pet dog, except it's a living vending machine monster instead of a dog

i've been waiting to do this for SO LONG

Crawdauntless

Bless Pokefusions for personifying my GMing
Writer
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 30, 2019
Nature
Careful
Pronouns
They/Them/Their
Pokémon Type
Water, Clever
Pokédex Entry
This Pokemon is often found bouncing between things it cares about, doing a lot on one at a time before dropping it just short of completion.
This happened last night and it has to be recorded.

Context: I run a superhero RPG and one of the characters is simultaneously an avatar of hope and the most sarcastic person on the planet. That character took it upon himself to comfort a grieving NPC who is also in the superhero game but has been on extended leave due to his boyfriend's death.

Me: ... and on the TV is this universe's equivalent of Love, Simon. He's about... 12-15% of the way through that gallon tub of ice cream he just bought.
@Argon: Where in the movie are we?
Me: Well... I'm not very familiar with Love, Simon but I'd imagine there's a part in the middle where the protagonist really feels the squeeze, is in a lot of pain?
@Huntress Wizard: Yeah, even if that isn't in the movie, this isn't the same movie, it's this DC alternate universe version of it.
@Frostmourne: True! It's Love, Alvin or Love, Theodore

At this point, everyone descends into laughter, and HW posts the joke in a group chat we're all part of. THEN... The Reaction rolls in

@Z-nogyroP: I AM GOING TO ATTACK YOU IN REAL LIFE. HOW DARE YOU. I'M GOING FERAL.

I described the context and her only response was "[wild ape screeching]"

Argon rejoins: Please, it's not like a scene between any character of mine and Leonard "Snark" Snart was going to stay tender for long.

Z: I'm sorry, you seriously have a character in this campaign whose name is Leonard Snart????

Everyone: -various renditions of "Yup, and that's a canon character in the comics."

Z: SERIOUSLY????????? I'm going to cry.

Mattelonian

Aarakocra Illusion Wizard Extraordinaire
Artist
Screenshotter
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 17, 2019
Nature
Sassy
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
Electric, Flying
Pokédex Entry
This Pokemon appreciates all hugs, internet or otherwise.
they killed a got dang red dragon it was the tightest fucking shit ive ever seen the warlock deadass nearly died instantly

Trollkitten

Kitten of Lore
Artist
Writer
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 30, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
She/her, Aetherai Lorekeeper
Pokémon Type
Fairy, Clever
Pokédex Entry
Autistic writer who starts more things than she finishes. Hyper asexual Twitch Plays Pokemon lorewriter. Rather be a happy shill than an angry critic.
So I have this roleplay group that started out as a Twitch Plays Pokemon group and then kinda evolved into its own thing. Interdimensional travel, eldritch horrors, player characters with messed up backstories that still insist on being the heroes despite their traumas (or in many cases because of them). We're basically the Guardians of the Galaxy of Pokemon.

We've been together for five years, and I could tell *tons* of stories about us (if I could remember them all). But tonight I'm going to describe something that happened in the most recent campaign.

So I'm playing as Gladion before the events of the Alola games (which are by no means guaranteed to play out here the same way as they do officially). His mother Lusamine has to go to this important press conference, and of course she asks her kids what they're planning on doing while she's gone. Gladion, in an attempt to placate his mother (and also an attempt to get to the truth of certain rumors spreading that the Aether Foundation is experimenting on Pokemon), says he's going to help Wicke take care of the Pokemon at Aether Paradise, which both Lusa and Wicke approve of.

The first task? Massaging Miltank. Which goes about as well as you'd expect, until Gladion pushes a bit TOO hard and gets decked by one.

So Gladion's got a bit of blood running down his face. Wicke is horrified, so Gladion uses this as an excuse to run to the infirmary. Except he doesn't. Instead, he sneaks down to the lower lab levels of Paradise to do some sleuthing.

In the corridors, he hears some voices, so he ducks into the nearest room to hide. You may already be guessing what he discovers there: strange chimera-like Pokemon cryogenically frozen, and a computer system that he accesses that describes the beasts as Type: Null. But when he tries to learn more, he presses the wrong button, accidentally unfreezing one of the Null.

And that's when the alarm goes off.

One failed attempt at using a Quick Ball later, Gladion gets discovered by an Aether employee, who pulls out a weapon that may or may not be more serious than a tranquilizer (it's never made fully clear just what kind of weapon this is). Gladion, not wanting Null to get hurt because of his mistake, gets between the employee and Null.

Null headbutts Gladion, scoops him onto its back, then blasts a hole in the lab room and takes off, firing explosive blasts all over the place.

Gladion is now hanging onto Null for dear life as it destroys pretty much everything it sees. Eventually Null hits something important enough to cause a huge explosion. People are panicking, some are trying to escape in boats, and Wicke is running around calling for Lillie and Gladion.

Eventually Gladion manages to steer Null onto one of the boats and jumps off it, injuring his arm and shoulder in the process. Realizing that he is SO dead when his mother gets back, he unmoors the boat and takes off towards Akala Island. Thankfully by this time, Null has calmed down enough for Gladion to explain to it that in order to be safe from the people who tried to shoot it, it needs to get inside the Poke Ball, so Gladion's able to capture it. He sets sail for Akala Island in hopes of somewhere to lay low while the dust settles.

Meanwhile, elsewhere in Alola, Lusamine hears that there's been an attack on the Aether Paradise, suspected to be the results of violent activists. Some people are dead. Her children are missing. And parts of Aether Paradise are sinking into the ocean.

So yeah. I've played as characters with checkered pasts before, but this is the first time I've ever actually roleplayed the point where a character, through their own actions, gets a bunch of NPCs killed.

It's going to be interesting seeing where this goes next.

Argentum

My avatar is in fact a dude.
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 2, 2019
Nature
Lonely
Pronouns
He, Him
Pokémon Type
Dark, Fighting
Pokédex Entry
A passionate bunch, Argentums are limited by their own minds. Who knows what happens when they break through their mental barriers?
I’m quite new to D&D. Only having a total of 3 campaigns (two of which were basically oneshots and the other one I just lost interest in), but here’s what I have.

N1- When I first got into Tabletop, I played Pathfinder first (it was only 2-3 sessions then I just stopped coming).
The relevant characters are me (an Half-Elf Paladin named Yenynor) an a clown sorcerer. We were playing some popular module and I can’t really remember the details but:
-We fought some goblins in a town
-Went on a hunt
-I went to help a woman with a rat problem but it turns out she was trying to smex me
-And found a house attacked by goblins.

The clown sorcerer was creepy, collecting bones, just being there menacingly, etc. But for the 2nd-3rd sessions, the player decided to constantly try to spook Yenynor. It stole a corpse eyes (found in aforementioned house) and replaced their eyes with the corpse, and would do anything freaky around me (even during the beach episode). That maybe of been the reason I quit, idk honestly.

Also: I got a pet crab named Mr.Krabs during the beach episode (because I can).

N2- My second DM never did the same campaign more than once (or so I was told), and the second one I played with him was interesting. One character seduced another, we spend almost entirely in a trapped maze (not the first time he did it), and we ended the campaign with one character trying to seduce every other character.

The other Oneshot took place in the world of a book series both me and him read. We were trying to bring back a trebuchet in order to court a princess, convinced a wizard (from the books) who owns the keep to join us (making almost the entirety of the first floor way easier), was forced into another trapped maze (this time we didn’t complete), had one player literally injure them self by getting Nat 1 on trying to punch a window, and said player ended up instantly killing themselves by walking into a magical trap that he KNEW was trapped.

Anyways, fun times...

CasualGameFreak

Discord Resident Extraordinaire
Writer
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 23, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
they/she
Pokémon Type
Grass
Pokédex Entry
Despite being a Grass-type, Casual is a flaming lesbian. Fire and Grass don't usually mix, but somehow it works out here.
So this happened in our game last week.

We were spending the night at a temple to the Raven Queen because our Cleric knew people there. The person there invited us to have dinner with them as well, and we obliged.

During conversation, the Cleric told the temple about what we had learned the previous session with regards to the likely plans of his father who is also a vampire. At the end of this conversation, the temple person told us to "beware the shadows within, as well as without."

Hadrian (our edgelord elf wizard) asked her, "Are we talking metaphorical or...?" It all went downhill from there.

After Hadrian dug himself deeper, the temple person tried to use Hold Person to get him to shut up, but he made the save. At that point, Vaira (my githyanki blood hunter) unleashed some sass about "ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer". Meanwhile, Lucian (the cleric in question) actually smiled, something he hadn't done up to that point.

The temple person ended up getting herself drinks and walking out. Hadrian didn't understand why the others were laughing at him, defending himself with the existence of malevolent undead shadows.

That night, the temple person sent a drunk Sending to Hadrian. It was a thing.

Last edited:

erk pls

Femur Snapper/Wig Snatcher
Globetrotter
Writer
Screenshotter
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 23, 2019
Nature
Jolly
Pokémon Type
Water, Fighting
Pokédex Entry
I'VE COME TO MAKE AN ANNOUNCEMENT, ERK PLS IS A B***H ASS MOTHER F***ER
@Casual - IT WAS A TOTALLY VALID QUESTION LOOK AT THE WORLD THESE CHARACTERS LIVE IN
WE LITERALLY FOUGHT LIVING SHADOWS LIKE TWO SESSIONS EARLIER

Z-nogyroP

oh i am just a bastard
Hacker
Artist
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 16, 2019
Nature
Modest
Pronouns
She/her
Pokémon Type
Electric, Grass
Pokédex Entry
lizard??? lizard?????
last night my players skillfully avoided a boss/miniboss fight without using violence, and i'm so proud of them

and also i got to make them suffer anyways because it involved the druid getting vored by a fleshy dumpster

Kieran Tasima

Conqueror of the Fuchsia Gym
Writer
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 17, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
He/Him
Today, in deathlandia:

It is officially canon that our Wizard's voice as a child was just "Kermit the Frog"

Argentum

My avatar is in fact a dude.
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 2, 2019
Nature
Lonely
Pronouns
He, Him
Pokémon Type
Dark, Fighting
Pokédex Entry
A passionate bunch, Argentums are limited by their own minds. Who knows what happens when they break through their mental barriers?
So yeah, if any of you are not on the TTRPG Discord (or didn’t see the message before it was drowned out by other messages) you definitely haven’t heard this.

Finally properly started my current campaign last Monday and my party fought two Worgs (I think that’s how you spell it, idk. They’re just Goblins version of dogs.) and three Goblins.

Our party consisted of me (The Paladin, because I can.), A Warlock, A Ranger, A homebrewed fish species Monk, A Druid, I think A Rogue maybe, and Karen (on purpose I swear guys.).

Anyways we only needed three rounds despite being level one. I threw a javelin at one of the evil doggos, the Monk stabbed it with the javelin, it was shot by an arrow if memory serves correct, and Karen finished it off by jumping off our Warlock and stabbing it with a dagger.

The second one kept missing and was backhanded by my Greataxe. (We then took a break for fries where some of us wondered how I backhand somebody with a Greataxe. I have no clue honestly.)

The first Goblin only got one turn before he got his brains bashed in by our Druid’s Quarterstaff. (He got 3 silk ropes, which was neat.)

The second Goblin died via a dagger thrown into his eye via the Warlock. (He got a ring out of it.)

And I killed the last one by cutting he/she in half, it was glorious. (And I got... a sack with a live CHICKEN. It shall be my pet. Names would be appreciated.)

All in all, a good first battle.

With my nat 20 in Charisma (We rolled for stats plus I get +2 due to being a Tiefling.) I’m probably going be doing most of the leading plus making sure these bozos don’t almost die. Plus we have a Karen, so most likely I won’t have to be the team dad...

Honestly it went pretty well and only one of us got Psychic damage from almost derailing part of the campaign!
(DM’s Rules.) I should have notes from the next session this Monday!

Bowser's Family Vacation

Johto League Champion
Writer
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Rash
Pronouns
She/her
Pokémon Type
Dragon, Cool
Pokédex Entry
"Am I Mario's babysitter? Are you going to call me every time that guy blows his nose, or what?"
So the current arc in one of my campaigns is based on The Odyssey. Having read The Odyssey, then, I know that everything off the beaten path is a Very Bad Thing (tm). However, after last night's session, our DM revealed to us that the old man in a campsite alone really was just an old man in a campsite alone -furthermore, he had items. Items that included a love potion, which we really need because our druid and ranger need some impetus to talk about their relationship problems. >_>

CasualGameFreak

Writer
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 23, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
they/she
Pokémon Type
Grass
Pokédex Entry
Despite being a Grass-type, Casual is a flaming lesbian. Fire and Grass don't usually mix, but somehow it works out here.
[4:59 PM] Casual | Lyra: init
[4:59 PM] Casual | Lyra: 13 (11+2)
[4:59 PM] BOT Avrae: @Chessa | Fait Fairé 🎲
steamed hans(initiative): 1d20 (10) + 3
Total: 13
[5:00 PM] BOT Avrae: @Plusboy | P'alme (Paul) 🎲
Initiative: 1d20 (12) + 2
Total: 14
[5:00 PM] BOT Avrae: @Samur | Kaden 🎲
Intitiative: 1d20 (10) + 4
Total: 14
[5:00 PM] BOT Avrae: @Aureum | Nemaris 🎲
The Voyage to the Corner of the Globe is a Real Trip: 1d20 (12) + 1
Total: 13
So this happened in my new Friday group. (The DM and I roll physical dice, the rest of the party uses the bot for rolls. Irrelevant comments were snipped out. Emphasis added.)

pinkshellos

Black Lives Matter !!
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Dec 23, 2019
Nature
Calm
Pronouns
she/her
Pokémon Type
Bug, Flying
Pokédex Entry
A timid Pokémon typically found in groups. The only thing that motivates her more than companionship is food.
The party had to work security for a masquerade ball, specifically to guard the Queen. Which meant we all got to dress up! Which was exciting to everyone but my character, who’s a kobold fighter.

The tiefling rogue convinced him to dress up in a bright yellow dress with a super puffy skirt. A lot of super plot-heavy and surprise twist-y stuff also happened at the masquerade ball, but... lizard in a dress.

CasualGameFreak

Writer
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 23, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
they/she
Pokémon Type
Grass
Pokédex Entry
This week's Deathlandia session had an instance, alright.

We had decided to go investigate the prison where the campaign had begun in order to look into a possible source for some great evil described in the journal of Hadrian's ancestor. The prison itself was completely overrun with Sorrowsworn, but we had managed to avoid combat for the most part. A ghost of a guard gave us directions to the warden's office.

On our way there, we managed to avoid combat with one of the creatures thanks to a clever use of Phantasmal Force and reach the office. A use of Lucian's Detect Magic revealed that one of the walls in the room was fake, but we soon discovered that there was a pit with a gelatinous cube in it immediately on the other side. Some experimentation revealed an invisible ledge on the right side that was usable to cross this pit, and most of the party used that or just jumped across.

Not my character, though. Vaira (who now has two levels and counting of Cleric thanks to character development) decided to be extra. She decided to cast Jump on herself and leap as far as she could over the pit. (By 5e's jumping rules, she could reach 60 feet thanks to the spell!) We joked that she was actually backwards-long-jumping just because she could. She easily cleared the pit but then slammed into a wall quite a ways beyond it and took some damage.

Totally worth it.

And this isn't even getting into what went down a few sessions ago when we took on Lucian's father... but that's a story for another time.

CasualGameFreak

Writer
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 23, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
they/she
Pokémon Type
Grass
Pokédex Entry
It's me and my group, back on our bullshit

We've been spending the past couple sessions gearing up to take another crack at assaulting our current BBEG's camp. We got a bunch of materials and brought them to local smiths to make a bunch of stuff out of it. This gearing up took a while because smiths need time to do shit, resulting in downtime for us.

Hadrian (elf wizard) was using Sending to update an ally of ours on the situation.

His first attempt?

"We are currently preparing to be prepared to... aw, fuck."

We all lost it. It was a while before we got back on track and Hadrian tried again.

His second attempt at the message was much cleaner and got the point across, but that first attempt just had us all dying and it was great.

Bowser's Family Vacation

Johto League Champion
Writer
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Rash
Pronouns
She/her
Pokémon Type
Dragon, Cool
Pokédex Entry
"Am I Mario's babysitter? Are you going to call me every time that guy blows his nose, or what?"
My group is starting a new, episodic campaign. (As in, each session is a self-contained plot, so not everyone needs to come to every session—smart, considering we're all stressed-out college students. :P)

Well, enter me deciding to add some more stress.

TTRPG players know the concept of a "dump stat": one stat that your character has that is so low that it becomes their Achilles' Heel. So-called "mental stats" are the most common victims of this. Low intelligence means you can't Investigate shit. Low wisdom means you can't Perceive shit. Low charisma means you can't Persuade shit.

I've played a charisma-dump character and an intelligence-dump character (Remember Bell? She is good at Persuasion, but not much else. >_> Once she couldn't solve a riddle, so she Feigned Death.) before, but, for this campaign, I decided to embark on a different caliber of challenge.

What if I played a character with Constitution as their dump stat?

Let's take the "squishy spellcaster" archetype to a new level. -3 Constitution, go!

...Well, I went unconscious from fall damage in the first session, so I'd say things are going great.

I will note some things that made me decide that this was OK:
1) This is my second campaign with this group, so we all trust each other.
2) Our campaigns have always been more RP-based than combat-based. (I'd say 70-80% RP and 30-20% combat?)
3) I had a great in-universe justification for why my Constitution was so low (and why I was being an adventurer anyway).
4) Our campaigns have always had a rule regarding character deaths: "Your characters only die if you want them to." I know that not everyone likes these kind of rules, but the tension in our campaigns have always stemmed from character interactions, rather than deadly hijinks, anyway, and this rule helps us stay calm and having fun even in moments of danger in our campaigns.
5) My DM and I have been corresponding about ways to bulk up my character (i.e: with protective magical items), so he is not hell to build encounters around.
6) I COMMUNICATED THIS CHOICE BOTH TO MY DM AND MY FELLOW CHARACTERS, AND THEY ALL SAID IT WAS OK.

CasualGameFreak

Writer
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 23, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
they/she
Pokémon Type
Grass
Pokédex Entry
SO

WHERE DO I HECKING BEGIN

Our party has been venturing around and attempting to collect three keys so that we can access a sealed-away city before the villains and properly prepare for their attempt to breach into it as well. Their attempt to do so involves awakening Elder Elementals and releasing them on places the party has been, the latter just to spite us, and presumably weakening them in an attempt to control them for the purpose of slipping past the seal. There were four of these villains: an illithilich named Titus (Hadrian (elf wizard)'s great-uncle iirc), a necromancer named Cassandra (Lucian (dhampir cleric)'s mother), a githyanki warrior named Aaryl (Vaira (githyanki blood hunter/cleric multiclass, my character)'s ex, it's a long story), and a dullahan.

Well, this time they had unleashed Leviathan on Port Cortha, the closest thing to a stationary base of operations the party's got (we primarily operate out of the airship we got earlier in the campaign). We arrived in time to see the attack commencing, and Hadrian (elf wizard) wanted to get closer to the leviathan.

"Well, if we're going to try to banish it it's not going to hinder them too much" was our consensus.

"I'm not trying to banish it", Hadrian replied, pulling out an Iron Flask.

Now, for those who don't know, an Iron Flask basically allows the wielder to attempt to contain a creature from another plane inside the flask and release it later. We had stolen this thing from the BBEGs earlier because they'd left it behind while leaving after beating us.

This containment requires a DC 17 Wisdom save.

It rolled a 16. And it was out of legendary resistances because the BBEGs had been fighting it to try to wrestle it under their control. Thanks for the Leviathan, suckers! Now we have a wounded Leviathan that we could pull out when we wanted to, probably as a last-ditch trump card.

So with that disrupted, the party pressed their newfound advantage and pursued the four villains, attempting to hinder them further after already screwing them over by killing some of them and forcing them to wait for a return to life, whether it be via lichdom, Clone, or whatever other methods they had. In the resulting fight, Cassandra was killed, the dullahan was ditched in the ocean, and Titus and Aaryl were forced to flee via Plane Shift. And we were taunting them and laughing the whole time in just the sheer catharsis of pulling this off and having them react to us for once.

Now, we soon had it confirmed that Cassandra had a Clone ready to go, so she's not dead for good, but it's good enough for me.

tl;dr the BBEGs tried to destroy a city we had grown familiar with to spite us while carrying out their plan, only for us to completely turn the tables and screw them over with an item they'd left behind before, gaining access to a powerful trump card in the process. Incredible catharsis was had as they fled from us and we taunted them.

Bowser's Family Vacation

Johto League Champion
Writer
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Rash
Pronouns
She/her
Pokémon Type
Dragon, Cool
Pokédex Entry
We had a non-canon session to test out my DM's sidequest mechanic for our new campaign, and I'm kind of bummed that it's not canon because it means that we did NOT:
1) Kidnap a swan from a public park to be sent—somehow—as a gift to a little girl (my character's daughter) while the third member of our party meditated and animals flocked to him, like he was a Disney Princess.
2) Be sad that, when a character rolled a natural 20 so we would not be arrested for kidnapping said song, that still wasn't enough for the local officer to serenade us with his ukelele—because we were not "the young ladies."
3) Take a lovely walk with an old man and his dog.
4) Fail at being lawful because we failed to convince the authorities that yes, the roommate, BAKED her roommate into the food she now serves at the restaurant. (We tried to follow the law, but you forced us to break and enter to get the evidence we needed!)

On the plus side, this selection of side characters vibed well together. (Why do I say "this selection"? Everyone in our campaigns is addicted to making characters, so we tend to have a somewhat rotating cast of people in the background.)

TheTRUEgge

three of them?? this has gotten out of hand!
Artist
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 9, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Fire, Fairy
Pokédex Entry
This Pokémon has too many ideas for their own good.
Playing a dnd campaign where everyone is (currently) level 1 and just scraping by; we’re still in our first dungeon. After fighting through a fair number of skeletons, we came across some giant rats. We didn’t want to kill the rats, so instead we kept rolling persuasion checks until we could bribe them with some bread and mead.
We got the rats drunk.

Also from that same session:

Avery, Druid: Hey, what’s that?
Road, Wizard: It’s a healing potion, I was injured... wait, you were injured too! You are bleeding!
Avery, Druid: Oh! I thought that was a skeleton’s blood.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)