• The Writer's Locke will be on hiatus from now until August 2nd. Read more about it here. Thanks for sticking by us. Looking forward to seeing you all again when we're back!
  • Want to support a good cause? Visit https://blacklivesmatters.carrd.co/ to see how you can help the Black Lives Matter movement, even without donating.
  • New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.
  • One of our new features includes receiving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about Critique Level Tags!

Introductions and Departures Thread

Thread Description
hewwo

Fullmental

*Fódlan Winds intensifies*
Administrator
Tech Team
Writer
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
May 13, 2019
Nature
Calm
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
Rock, Clever
Pokédex Entry
This Pokemon can sometimes be found meticulously editing and re-editing it's own content, never satisfied with the results.
Hello Shark, Samur, and Hawk! Nice to meet/reunite with you all!

Alchemy

One of those casuals
Screenshotter
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 17, 2019
Nature
Calm
Pronouns
She/Her & They/Them
Pokémon Type
Fire, Fairy
Pokédex Entry
Cabbie Alfie is a more reliable trainer than this idiot.
Hello again, Shark and Samur! As for Hawk, nice to meet someone else with a Symphogear pfp! I hope you all enjoy your new home.

sugar heart

nono morikubo is a qt
Screenshotter
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
she/they
Pokémon Type
Fairy, Normal
Pokédex Entry
hello, i like idols.
nice to meet you hawk

HawkAussie

Conqueror of the Celadon Gym
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 2, 2019
Pokémon Type
Water, Dark

Flop disc

Johto League Champion
🌱Featurer
Writer
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 9, 2019
Nature
Lax
Pronouns
she/her
Pokémon Type
Normal, Poison
whereabouts in australia are you from mate?

Fullmental

Administrator
Tech Team
Writer
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
May 13, 2019
Nature
Calm
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
Rock, Clever
Pokédex Entry
This Pokemon can sometimes be found meticulously editing and re-editing it's own content, never satisfied with the results.
6868 more posts to go. Glad to be here.
Welcome!

I will be the first to admit it looks REALLY weird seeing longtime members with less than 10 posts. Not exactly a fan of losing my ~2700 either, but hey it's a small price to pay for a place we can truly call our own.

SeaMaid

Songwriter. Swede. Smartass.
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 2, 2019
Nature
Impish
Pronouns
she/her
Pokémon Type
Water, Bug
Idek if I wrote an intro on the old forums but it's TIME...

Hi! Call me Sea. Or whatever you'd like, really. Yes, even "that Swedish smartass" is fine.

I first joined the forums in... 2014 I think? Then left shortly after Tapa happened - not due to the move itself, but because university was kicking my ass. Being p much done with that, it's time for a comeback. I love this community - it's what helped me decide to start publishing original music online again, and I have no idea how to repay for that tbh.

That's all, see y'all around!

RubyClaw

Challenge Seeker, Completionist and Rule Designer
🌱Featurer
Writer
Screenshotter
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 9, 2019
Kanto Route 1, 1% encounter rate (Israel)
Nature
Calm
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
Fire, Psychic
Hi all, I'm RubyClaw, aka Ruby (Hi I had this nickname way before the original Nuzlocke comic, don't judge me!). I'm your local screenshot Nuzlocker, Featurer and forum elder (when it comes to age at least).

I've been around the forums since 2016 ever since the PokemonGo craze started (which wasn't really my thing, but got me badly nostalgic and desperate to play some classic pokemon games). I was just looking for a new way to relive my childhood love for pokemon and pokemon games combined with some actually interesting gameplay and so I ran across the Nuzlocke Challenge by chance, and when I did I instantly became addicted!

I like challenge, odd rulesets (shoutout to @Spectacles ) and reading all sort of Nuzlockes - the more creative and out there, the better! Though I also have a soft spot for newbies taking their first steps in Nuzlocking and for blind runs as they remind me of the original excitement of the Nuzlocking experience.

I also learned to really love our little community over the years, and am super happy we finally got a place of our own. This place is so unique and filled with wonderful and talented people.

Hope I'll get to see some old and new faces here, and that we could all share our creativity and love for games and some other hippy stuff with each other :P.

See you around!

Fullmental

Administrator
Tech Team
Writer
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
May 13, 2019
Nature
Calm
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
Rock, Clever
Pokédex Entry
Welcome back, SeaMaid and RubyClaw! Always nice to see familiar faces returning!

Funen1

If you're alive, you can keep moving!
Writer
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 30, 2019
Pokémon Type
Dark, Ice
Just found this thread on here, so time to re-introduce myself.

I'm Funen1, a longtime Pokemon veteran, scientific editor, and expert Touhou player fwiw lol. If I'm known for anything around here, it's for my Corruption Lockes that are somewhat stylized after Madoka Magica, including two written logs and one storylocke that I've barely gotten off the ground, though with some job things hopefully getting sorted out real soon I should be in a better mindset to try getting back to the latter. Good to see y'all again in this lovely new place. :)

Daxter

Conqueror of the Celadon Gym
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 2, 2019
Nature
Rash
Pokémon Type
Ghost, Ice
Oh hey I'm back. Sorta. Not really. Maybe. I found the site.

I mean I stopped coming to the site before tapatalk was even a thing so I doubt many people remember me as it is, but meh.

Azelf

Don't mind me...
Artist
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 3, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
Psychic, ???
Pokédex Entry
This Pokemon is too lazy too make any creative shit, and would sitting down like a sack of potatoes and play video games.
Hey, it's ya boi, Azelf, a.k.a. FancySnake, a.k.a. ShadowHoopa, a.k.a. Mac, Blazing Fury, King of Koopas, Dark Lord, Slayer of Jabberwocky, Friend of John Cena, blah, blah, blah.

Most of you might not remember me, but I was the guy behind two short-lived projects: Guardians of the Lake, and Dragonfire. Remember these? No? I didn't think so. Anyways, I'm glad you guys made a new forum after Tapatalk fucked up everything you guys built. At least now I can make the proper Nuzlocke runs I've been wanting to do... whenever I'm not playing games like Smash Ultimate, Splatoon 2 and Mario Maker 2.

But anyways, it's good to be back. Hopefully I won't be a lazy bum and actually contribute to this forum like I did years ago. See you all on the other side!

Last edited:

Beams

Conqueror of the Pewter Gym
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 2, 2019
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
Water, Fairy
Hey, I was around back in the zetaboards days but I doubt many remember me. Glad to see the new forum got off the ground and I'll probably stick around for a bit

Fullmental

Administrator
Tech Team
Writer
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
May 13, 2019
Nature
Calm
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
Rock, Clever
Pokédex Entry
Hi there, @Funen1 (fellow Team Omega member!), @Daxter , @Azelf , and @Beams !

Despite your doubts, your names are all familiar to me, nice to see you back!

kittenrobotarmy

haha fell cleave go smash
Screenshotter
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 2, 2019
Nature
Sassy
Pronouns
She/her
Pokémon Type
Electric, Dark
Pokédex Entry
Has sold her soul to many games and doesn't intend to stop.
I'm kittenrobotarmy/The Shinxinator. Kinda stopped using the forums when Tapatalk rolled in, but with these new snazzy forums, I'm ready to rumble. I'm on a Pokemon website with a Bloodborne avatar while playing a Fire Emblem game. Talk about chaos. :V:

SimplyUnknown

Johto League Champion
Writer
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Fire, Psychic
Pokédex Entry
A silent watcher who speaks only when something needs to be said. Offers free hugs to those who need them.
Guess I should probably reintroduce myself. SimplyUnknown here: completer of multiple nuzlockes and 3 written ones. I enjoy reading, writing, and playing video games. So nuzlocking is a pretty good mixture of my loves. Nice to be back, hope to be writing again soon!

Alchemy

One of those casuals
Screenshotter
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 17, 2019
Nature
Calm
Pronouns
She/Her & They/Them
Pokémon Type
Fire, Fairy
Pokédex Entry
Cabbie Alfie is a more reliable trainer than this idiot.
Hello again, @SimplyUnknown. And @kittenrobotarmy, you'll be happy to know there is a number of Bloodborne fans here who are more than happy to join you in gushing about that game. Welcome to you both.

Saki Nikaido

Zombie Asamiya Saki
Screenshotter
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 3, 2019
Nature
Naughty
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Dark, Ice
Hello! I used to be arcticGalaxies on zeta and just rediscovered my old tapatalk thread like two days ago before these forums were open, so at least i dont have to port much hehe

nice to meet you all!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)