• Want to support a good cause? Visit https://blacklivesmatters.carrd.co/ to see how you can help the Black Lives Matter movement, even without donating.
  • Have YOU been itching for a zine? Look no further! Arowana is hosting sign-ups for their Nuzlocke Zine until July 24th... or when slots fill up!
  • New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • 🎊🎊🎊 Happy Nuzyear! The 11th annual Nuzlocke Forums Extravaganza has closed, but you can find the user promotionals HERE and the final results HERE Go read all about these cool runs!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.
  • One of our new features includes receiving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about Critique Level Tags!

Introductions and Departures Thread

Extravanganza Accordian Demo
Thread Description
hewwo

Arawanhe

Conqueror of the Saffron Gym
Writer
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 4, 2021
Hello (again)! I'm back on the forums, after a partially unintentional hiatus following my documented Nuzlocke run. I promise I didn't leave because I had lower than hoped for interest in my run...at least it wasn't the entire reason XD.

So yeah, looking forward to more documented runs and interactions with fellow Challengers :)

Millimallow

Conqueror of the Pewter Gym
Pokédex No.
Caught
Feb 23, 2022
Nature
Quiet
Pokémon Type
  1. Fairy
  2. Steel
Pokédex Entry
It accumulates a great number of soft items in its nest, then falls asleep. Misfortune often befalls it, but it keeps going with a smile.
Hello everyone! I'm new here, long-time Nuzlocker but first time posting my run here and making a story of it. I've just got the first part posted and I'm looking forward to talking to new people and discussing runs.

HoloMew151

Conqueror of the Pewter Gym
Pokédex No.
Caught
Feb 18, 2022
Nature
Timid
Pronouns
She/her
Pokémon Type
  1. Ghost
  2. Normal
Pokédex Entry
An untalkative creature who lives in a remote area. Her interests are obscure, even in the time of the internet.
Howdy fellas! I'm new here, although I've been lurking around for a couple years now. I hope to do at least something with this website (although university work and procrastination are likely to get in the way...).

SweatingCalendar

Alligator Lizards in the air, in the aaaiiiiirrrrr
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Oct 24, 2019
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
  1. Fire
  2. Ice
Pokédex Entry
These creatures are often seen inciting wars with the couch potatoes over territory of farmland so that they can have the most sheep for counting
Hey guys so I’m going to take a step back from forums/discord for awhile, my mental health has been wonky to say the least and I really haven’t felt quite like myself so I’m logging off to focus more on improving that

Idk how necessary this post is I just felt weird for the couple years I’ve been on the forums to disappear for quite a bit of time without saying anything

Til we meet again

Peace ✌️

LookItsJoshi

Conqueror of the Vermillion Gym
Pokédex No.
Caught
Mar 4, 2022
Nature
Careful
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
  1. Dark
  2. Normal
Pokédex Entry
Friendly but solitary, it rarely leaves its den except to forage and occasionaly socialize, usually after sundown.
Hio!

Just a veteran Nuzlocker (and by "veteran" I mean half-finished runs and dumb wipes abound) who's been lurking for a little while here, so I figured why not cut that out already, make an account, and (god forbid) attempt to interact with people a bit? Been trying to motivate myself out of a creative funk that I've been in for a while now, so I guess this is part of that effort. At minimum, I'm reaching the tail-end of a Red randomized run that I've got a running Notepad document for, so I'll probably polish those notes up and post 'em at some point in the near future.

Zanny

Conqueror of the Azalea Gym
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 30, 2019
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
  1. Fairy
  2. Fighting
Hi, it's been a hot second or two since I've been here so I'm re-introducing myself here. I'm Zanny and I've been very busy with life these last couple of years, but slowly getting settled again to an extent to be able to work on my nuzlocke comic again.

I look forward to seeing everyone's amazing pieces of work and sharing my own content with you all.

Skarmizard

Metal dragon bird/Smash ‘locker
Writer
Screenshotter
Pokédex No.
Caught
Nov 12, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
he/him
Pokémon Type
  1. Dark
  2. Dragon
  3. Steel
Pokédex Entry
This Skarmory/Charizard fusion is very rare and tends to be quiet and shy until befriended. Also writes and is a huge fan of Smash Bros.
It’s time for my yearly break to avoid tomfoolery. See you guys in a couple days.

Skarmizard

Writer
Screenshotter
Pokédex No.
Caught
Nov 12, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
he/him
Pokémon Type
  1. Dark
  2. Dragon
  3. Steel
Pokédex Entry
This Skarmory/Charizard fusion is very rare and tends to be quiet and shy until befriended. Also writes and is a huge fan of Smash Bros.
The tomfoolery is over, so I return.

Skarmizard

Writer
Screenshotter
Pokédex No.
Caught
Nov 12, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
he/him
Pokémon Type
  1. Dark
  2. Dragon
  3. Steel
Pokédex Entry
Werlcome back 😃
ban tomfoolery forever

Sub-Par Stirfry

Listener of Soundtracks
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Mar 7, 2022
Nature
Lax
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
  1. Fire
  2. Ghost
Pokédex Entry
This Pokémon will procrastinate work to write, play games, or work on music software. Mainly the last two...
Hi there! I'm new to the forum and thought I could use this thread to give a run down of what I plan to do. My plan for story postings is to update my page and the stories as I play (meaning after I do a session in game, I can't continue until I get some stuff written down). School is axing my time so my posts are potentially gonna be inconsistent, but I'm gonna go crazy with postings over my Summer Break. My first written story will likely be based off a run through of Ultra Moon (mainly because that's the only run I've been taking notes as I play). I hope to do a run for each region, but that's a long shot goal. Super excited to check out everybody's runs!

WolvenMist

50% caffeine; 50% sleep deprivation
Artist
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Sep 21, 2021
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
  1. Water
  2. Fairy
Pokédex Entry
A mysterious apparition that appears in the middle of the night to steal your doritos
I just realized I've said hi on the discord, but not officially on here yet so, hello! I'm WolvenMist, though just Mist or Wolfy is fine. I've been quietly following a handful of comics for a while now and have just recently started up a comic of my own. I haven't interacted with the nuzlocke community much before, but I'm looking forward to meeting everyone!

hologuts

Grimmsnarl Enjoyer
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
May 19, 2022
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
He/She/They
Pokémon Type
  1. Grass
  2. Psychic
Pokédex Entry
While physically and mentally ill, this Trainer's creativity, quick learning, caring nature, and stubbornness means Arceus needed to nerf them.
Hello! My first time on the forums, though I can't guarantee how much I'll be here. I've nuzlocked for years now, and I've wanted to make comics in the past but uh... That's kinda hard without proper notes. And with hands that don't wanna work right. And a bad track record with finishing runs. So instead I'm doing a compromise by working on a GenerationLocke and notes to it and eventually writing a written word version of it. Probably, anyway. Eventually.

aegagrusScholarship

Problems and Issues Haver
Artist
Writer
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Sep 9, 2021
Nature
Hasty
Pronouns
all of them
Pokémon Type
  1. Bug
  2. Dark
Pokédex Entry
This Pokémon craves attention and recognition, but becomes an absolute mess if given either. Often seen starting multiple projects and finishing none.
@hologuts @WolvenMist @Sub-Par Stirfry
(whoops, pardon the fact two of y'all posted. A Long Time Ago but you didn't get proper welcomes yet, so)
hey welcome to nuzlocke hell hope y'all enjoy it here!

Queen Clefable

Queen of the Fairies
Pokédex No.
Caught
May 20, 2022
Somewhere in space, sleeping on an asteroid. <3
Nature
Modest
Pronouns
she/her
Pokémon Type
  1. Fairy
Pokédex Entry
Not the best at communication, but does enjoy the occasional social foray. Has been a Pokémon fan since Generation One.
Greetings! I sort of jumped the gun and posted a run before coming here! Oops! I'm Lady Clefable. I've been reading runs for a while and got inspired to try one for myself.

ErazonPo3

Derp
Pokédex No.
Caught
Apr 4, 2022
Nature
Lax
Pronouns
she/her
Pokémon Type
  1. Fairy
  2. Ghost
Heyo, I'm Era! I've been lurking around for a little bit but I figured I could start by making an intro post here! I'm currently working on a PLA playthrough comic, and I occasionally write accompaniment stuff here and there too. I've come across some really great Nuzlocke comics over the years and I'm excited to get to find more here! Also definitely plan on doing some kind of nuzlocke run for scarlet/violet but I haven't yet decided on which professor version I like best

Trollkitten

Kitten of Lore
Artist
Writer
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 30, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
She/her, Aetherai Lorekeeper
Pokémon Type
  1. Fairy
  2. Clever
Pokédex Entry
Autistic writer who starts more things than she finishes. Loves music, worldbuilding, anthropomorphism, horrible puns, and Masquerain.
Also definitely plan on doing some kind of nuzlocke run for scarlet/violet but I haven't yet decided on which professor version I like best
I know the memes have chosen Turo, but Sada is awesome. Just leaving that out there.

Creedance

Conqueror of the Vermillion Gym
Pokédex No.
Caught
May 28, 2022
Nature
Serious
Pronouns
He,They
Pokémon Type
  1. Ice
Hello Everyone!! Name's Creed, I was on here back in my high school days and loved watching and reading runs. Been a bit, but getting back into it after I found myself reading older comics again. Hope to see you around :D

Users who are viewing this thread