• Want to support a good cause? Visit https://blacklivesmatters.carrd.co/ to see how you can help the Black Lives Matter movement, even without donating.
  • This spooky-themed special episode wraps up the inaugural season of The Writer's Locke! As a sweetener we’ve included a roundtable with glancesherlock, all about Gracidea! Clocking in at around 100 minutes, this episode is an absolute chonker and an utter delight. Thank you for your support, Nuzforums!
  • New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • No paparazzi clickbait here! Just a good old fashioned feature with exactly zero gossip about celebrities' love lives. Honest.Check out our spotlight of Rhema's storylocke, As Above, So Below.
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.
  • One of our new features includes receiving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about Critique Level Tags!
  • The results are in for the Nuzlocke Forums Extravaganza! Congratulations to everyone that placed this year!

Comic Johto Mature Mon Hypoxia || A Pokemon Soul Silver Nuzlocke

Thread Description
A Pokemon Soul Silver Color Chain Nuzlocke.

feraligatr

Lizard Breath™
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
May 31, 2020
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Water, Dragon
Pokédex Entry
Isn't clever enough to come up with a creative username, so just uses the name of favorite pokemon instead
You got this echo!

Love the way you did the smoke here!

Winterspheonix

Comic Secret Hoarder
Artist
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 20, 2019
Pokémon Type
Flying, Ice
Oh boi SMokescreeen tiiiiime! Love the layering you did for it!

Also no I didnt get the premise cause me overhearing anything is like trying to listen through a concrete door. However, I definately got the vibes from it so I honestly think thats better than me simply being told!! Either way love this page, cannot wait to see a small Cyndaquil destroy a bird.

Polymori

A Hot Mess
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 21, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
Electric, Poison
Pokédex Entry
This pokemon has an over-active imagination and creates more stories than any sane person should.
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Aaaand cue the smoke detector going off.
Sghdjskhgk TBH that would have made a neat added element to the fight and would make sense since this used to be a grass gym. Oops.

There we go, Echo, you got this baby! Smoke effects look absolutely gorgeous here, as does the backgrounds! I love how you painted the bush behind Echo, the art in this comic is so pretty!
Aww thanks so much, Liv <3 Smoke is actually really fun to draw it turns out!

There we go! Now he's doing the smoke thing! And this is where we can all agree that status move are actually really, really useful~
yessss Status moves are so good yo. Just... less in this circumstance :'3

YES GOOD SMOKE THAT BIRD OUT THEN SNEAK IN AND KICK THEIR ASS
Hell yesss! Echo ready to throw down!

Dude, I'm cheering for Echo real hard here, he tries so hard so I really want him to show what he really has to offer (cause that breedject thing has me:underdog???? I want you to win everything and succeed in life<3)
MOOD <3 Everyones gotta love an underdog story uwu Hope you like those cause Ive a few of them in this comic ;P

You got this echo!

Love the way you did the smoke here!
Aww thank you Feral <3 Echo sure will go out trying at least!

Oh boi SMokescreeen tiiiiime! Love the layering you did for it!

Also no I didnt get the premise cause me overhearing anything is like trying to listen through a concrete door. However, I definately got the vibes from it so I honestly think thats better than me simply being told!! Either way love this page, cannot wait to see a small Cyndaquil destroy a bird.
Thanks Winter! And sdjkghskdjhg that is true wah! So glad it was something you were able to pick out then <3

Hey. Guess Echo forgot all about that whole 'Keen Eye' ability
that pidgeotto has. It's okay. I did too in game and wanted
to actually carry that bit of game play over to comic as it would
be something that Cass would forget/not know.

TheLastUnicornInOz

Alolan Vulpix in the Desert
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 14, 2020
Nature
Jolly
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Fairy, Ice
Pokédex Entry
Elvia, while living in a hot dessert enviornment, embraces the ice typing, rarely leaving her cool home and often is drawing or creating
Heck I really like how you did this page!

SnakeEyesDraws

yee to the haw
Artist
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jan 19, 2020
Nature
Careful
Pronouns
she/her
Pokémon Type
Fire, Dragon
Pokédex Entry
Obsessed with cowboy hats
I love how you incorporated the in game abilities, as well as giving a visual nod to the ability name with the glow on West Winds eyes! I think it makes a nice little parallel to the earlier scene of Echo using his smokescreeen to help Cass escape, and it's going to force our lil Cyndaquil to come up with a different strategy and see how he ticks under battle pressure!

Dschubba

Has forgotten she's a diurnal creature.
Artist
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Nov 13, 2019
Nature
Careful
Pronouns
Female
Pokémon Type
Bug, Normal
Oh...ooooh, I totally forgot about Keen Eye myself. But hey, always nice to see how abilities get repped in a comic run, so on the one hand: uh-oh! On the other hand: that's the good story stuff.

Now it's time for the fire thing, then!

antingaround

nicole
Artist
Screenshotter
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Jolly
Pokémon Type
Normal
Pokédex Entry
pretty chill, actually.
gosh darn it echo, this isn't gen II crystal! pokemon have abilities now, wise up! can i say, i really loved the bush / shrubbery in the previous page, those colors and shades were sexy af. keen eye is such a niche ability haha, not surprised you forgot. i wonder, how cass n echo are gonna deal with big bird?

feraligatr

Lizard Breath™
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
May 31, 2020
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Water, Dragon
Pokédex Entry
Isn't clever enough to come up with a creative username, so just uses the name of favorite pokemon instead
Oh yeah we all basically missed the keen eye thing huh xD

This is a very nice page visually! Loving the effects and the coloring!

Yami

Derp
Pokédex No.
Caught
May 18, 2020
Pronouns
He
Pokémon Type
Electric, Fire
I'm loving this art style! Can't wait to see where this goes!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)