• Want to support a good cause? Visit https://blacklivesmatters.carrd.co/ to see how you can help the Black Lives Matter movement, even without donating.
  • The Feature team invited you to check out the Hidden Gem Showcase! Give a little love to your favorite runs you think more people should know about!
  • The Writer's Locke has returned! Our latest episode discusses character foils, continues with our read of Carousel, and adds something new and exciting to the mix!
  • New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.
  • One of our new features includes receiving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about Critique Level Tags!

How Are You Feeling Today?

Thread Description
Good? Not so good? We want to know about it!

Kit_The_Feef

Someone who draws too much
Artist
Screenshotter
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 16, 2021
Nature
Jolly
Pronouns
He/him
Pokémon Type
  1. Fairy
  2. Steel
Pokédex Entry
A strange and unusual creature, normally shy, but he likes to make friends.
Nervous. I have a music exam next period and a Drama exam tomorrow. Considering how bad my trials went and I still don’t know my monologue lines, it’s not going to go well, I can just tell.

greenbeanbottle

My nuzlockes are beyond human understanding
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Oct 1, 2020
Nature
Docile
Pronouns
He / Him
Pokémon Type
  1. Grass
  2. Clever
Pokédex Entry
If you're reading this, you mistook a human person for a Pokémon. Get outta here, ya goofus.
Feeling a little frustrated. I took Tuesday off of work at school because of a COVID scare, as I was experiencing some symptoms and I wasn't sure if it was COVID or not and I didn't want to risk infecting anyone. Fortunately the result came out negative, but in missing a day I had a sub take over and it sounds like they didn't use my sub plan... at all. Now half my students are on track and half my students are off track and it's annoying as HELL.

But hey, at least my b-day's tomorrow! Going to a baseball game tomorrow and visiting my family this weekend. So at least I've got that to look forward to.

Skarmizard

Metal dragon bird/Smash ‘locker
Writer
Screenshotter
Pokédex No.
Caught
Nov 12, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
he/him
Pokémon Type
  1. Dragon
  2. Steel
Pokédex Entry
This Skarmory/Charizard fusion is very rare and tends to be quiet and shy until befriended. Also writes and is a huge fan of Smash Bros.
Frustrated. I'm pretty sure I saved my mom (and myself since it's my bank account) from getting scammed out of several hundred dollars, if not more...but she's mad at me for not believing it to be legit? When it legit sounds like a Nigerian prince-type scam (it was some kind of "pay X amount to receive XX bigger amount" crap).
Like don't get me wrong, I'd love it to be legit, but I just know it's a scam. And yet she's upset at me for some reason 😔

Users who are viewing this thread