• Want to support a good cause? Visit https://blacklivesmatters.carrd.co/ to see how you can help the Black Lives Matter movement, even without donating.
  • No paparazzi clickbait here! Just a good old fashioned feature with exactly zero gossip about celebrities' love lives. Honest.Check out our spotlight of Rhema's storylocke, As Above, So Below.
  • One of our new features includes receiving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about Critique Level Tags!
  • The results are in for the Nuzlocke Forums Extravaganza! Congratulations to everyone that placed this year!

• Episode Nine of The Writer's Locke podcast is now available for stream or download! This episode contains a discussion segment on gjinka nuzlockes, as well as the continuations of all our fabulous featured stories.
  • New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.

How Are You Feeling Today?

Thread Description
Good? Not so good? We want to know about it!

Skarmizard

The metal dragon bird
Writer
Screenshotter
Pokédex No.
Caught
Nov 12, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
he/him
Pokémon Type
Dragon, Steel
Pokédex Entry
This Skarmory/Charizard fusion is very rare and tends to be quiet and shy until befriended. Also a huge fan of Smash Bros. and writing.
Sleepy af since my schedule the past week has not been conducive towards sleeping decently at all...

csidvuL

Conqueror of the Ecruteak Gym
Writer
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 9, 2019
feeling kinda unwelcome in my own skin and bones, usually this’d be a “thanks 2020” but it’s more like “thanks, last decade”. I don’t know how to be, and it feels like I need to apologise for the waste of resources that is like, existence, so I guess I should just post about it on a public thread in a forum dedicated to a fanmade ruleset for a children’s video game. Sorry

RubyClaw

Challenge Seeker and Nuzlocke Completionist
🌱Featurer
Writer
Screenshotter
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 9, 2019
Kanto Route 1, 1% encounter rate (Israel)
Nature
Calm
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
Fire, Psychic
@csidvuL I'm sure there are people in your life who don't feel this way at all about you, and are happy you exist in their lives and appreciate you. And though we don't really know each other, if you ever just want to talk to someone feel free to send me a message.

I'm feeling mostly ok, been an extremely eventful and busy year for me personally and I'm still processing it all, lots of really happy events (the birth of my wonderful daughter being the main one) but also my life feels a bit over eventful at time and very stressed with work and such, with not enough time for "myself" or just to relax and ponder about life, or even read a good book. I also often feel like life is leading me instead of the other way, but I'm doing my best to be the captain of this ship and stir it towards where I feel I should go. But hi, at least we have the holidays here coming soon which will finally mean more time to myself and my family, which is always a blessing (though this year they kind of suck as many of them fell on the weekend, weird Jewish Calendar).

Thirteenth

Number XIV
Writer
Pokédex No.
Caught
May 20, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Fairy, Ice
Pokédex Entry
The reason she guides people all the way down to the mountain's base is that she wants them to hurry up and leave.
Wondering not for the first time and certainly not for the last if I have genuine attention/focus issues or if I'm just lazy/sleep deprived/lacking in work ethic u_u

though today, it's probably more sleep deprivation than anything else

Electro

Dr. Ultimate Procrastinator Extreme
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Oct 22, 2019
Pokémon Type
Fire, Fighting
Sleepy af since my schedule the past week has not been conducive towards sleeping decently at all...
Wondering not for the first time and certainly not for the last if I have genuine attention/focus issues or if I'm just lazy/sleep deprived/lacking in work ethic u_u

though today, it's probably more sleep deprivation than anything else
Can I just say that I completely understand both of these? School is rough and my sleep schedule has the toughness of a gummy worm.

Nebbles

physically unable to shut up about fire emblem
Writer
Pokédex No.
Caught
Dec 3, 2019
Nature
Lax
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Ghost, Cute
Pokédex Entry
This writer spends many hours toiling over her endless pile of fics while being surrounded by snacks. If you approach her, she'll share them with you!
Relaxed! I spent my entire week writing, and before I go back to the grind, I'm gonna take a break and play viddy gaems :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)