• Want to support a good cause? Visit https://blacklivesmatters.carrd.co/ to see how you can help the Black Lives Matter movement, even without donating.
  • The Feature team invited you to check out the Hidden Gem Showcase! Give a little love to your favorite runs you think more people should know about!
  • The Writer's Locke has returned! Our latest episode discusses character foils, continues with our read of Carousel, and adds something new and exciting to the mix!
  • New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.
  • One of our new features includes receiving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about Critique Level Tags!

Comic Galar Teen Gijinka Mon Hidden swords

Thread Description
Current page is Garrison 32

Giogeth

Kanto League Champion
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Nov 14, 2019
Pronouns
he/him
Pokémon Type
  1. Dark
  2. Dragon
Pokédex Entry
Giogeth is a large draconic looking pokemon who has nebula's swirling within their wings and star like patterns. They will often be friendly.
Hello everyone. I've come here to introduce yall to my Shield nuzlocke called Hidden swords. A sort of mix between a gijinka locke and a regular nuzlocke because the main character is technically one of the mons I used in my run. His name is Porchoros and he is a toxel/toxticitry werepokemon who is most commonly found in his gijinka form.

As for the comic itself. It is the story of a wayward werepokemon who finds themselves in galar searching for a long forgotten god. On this quest he finds himself dragged into a journey will our protagonist find what he seeks on this journey? well youll have to read to find out.

You can find my Nuzlocke starting here
https://deviantart.com%2Fthegalacticdragon%2Fart%2FHidden-Swords-Cover-820649089
Note Im well aware the first few pages are iffy XD im probbably gonna go back and redo them eventually

Prologue

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Intermission 1
Chapter 4

Last edited:

Giogeth

Kanto League Champion
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Nov 14, 2019
Pronouns
he/him
Pokémon Type
  1. Dark
  2. Dragon
Pokédex Entry
Giogeth is a large draconic looking pokemon who has nebula's swirling within their wings and star like patterns. They will often be friendly.
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

RocketVulpix

So cute yet so evil.
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Dec 27, 2019
Nature
Sassy
Pronouns
she/her
Pokémon Type
  1. Fire
  2. Dark
Pokédex Entry
This Pokémon can often be found on Nugget Bridge begging to be allowed to join Team Rocket.
As promised, I'm in! I'm really enjoying your unique take on the Pokemon world so far and I can't wait to see where this goes!

Giogeth

Kanto League Champion
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Nov 14, 2019
Pronouns
he/him
Pokémon Type
  1. Dark
  2. Dragon
Pokédex Entry
Thank you ^_^

Giogeth

Kanto League Champion
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Nov 14, 2019
Pronouns
he/him
Pokémon Type
  1. Dark
  2. Dragon
Pokédex Entry
Last edited:

Nessi

Conqueror of the Goldenrod Gym
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Sep 5, 2019
Nature
Naive
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
  1. Grass
  2. Ghost
Cute fashion show! ^w^ I really like the Toxtricity one

Giogeth

Kanto League Champion
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Nov 14, 2019
Pronouns
he/him
Pokémon Type
  1. Dark
  2. Dragon
Pokédex Entry
Thanks ^_^ I cant wait to show it off more it is my personal favorite even if it dosn't fit much yet cause he hasn't fully evolved

Giogeth

Kanto League Champion
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Nov 14, 2019
Pronouns
he/him
Pokémon Type
  1. Dark
  2. Dragon
Pokédex Entry

Giogeth

Kanto League Champion
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Nov 14, 2019
Pronouns
he/him
Pokémon Type
  1. Dark
  2. Dragon
Pokédex Entry
updated the page archive up above on the first post

Users who are viewing this thread