• Want to support a good cause? Visit https://blacklivesmatters.carrd.co/ to see how you can help the Black Lives Matter movement, even without donating.
  • The Writer's Locke has returned! Our latest episode discusses character foils, continues with our read of Carousel, and adds something new and exciting to the mix!
  • New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.
  • One of our new features includes receiving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about Critique Level Tags!
Thread Description
Updates every Sunday

Kadew

sometimes life really is quite lovely
🌱Featurer
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 10, 2019
Nature
Careful
Pronouns
Pokémon Type
  1. Grass
  2. Normal
Pokédex Entry
If you encounter a wild Kadew, best practice is to gently bully her into remembering that she loves to draw. She forgets, sometimes.
oh man i forgot that ash's greninja just straight up had hairy tufts of stolen sideburns when it transformed and your art went and reminded me of just how puffy they were. also reminding me of how sweet that finals battle was, im glad lillie is getting educated on how great it was

DreamNotePrincess

Creative Writer with a BIG Imagination
Writer
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 16, 2021
Nature
Jolly
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
  1. Water
  2. Fairy
Pokédex Entry
Has a lot of imagination for stories! Could never stop writing!
Ash-Greninja in that style looks amazing!! Also enjoy your break! Rest well ^^

KitkatKK2

Derp
Writer
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Apr 18, 2021
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
  1. Fire
  2. Clever
  3. ???
Pokédex Entry
This Pokémon can often be found alone in her room writing or reading. This is because she is an introvert who doesn’t feel like going outside today.
Nov 21 happens to be my birthday! I will certainly be watching for the update that day. More of this comic is quite the gift.

pkmnMasterWheeler

Maker of Too Many Comics
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 16, 2019
Nature
Sassy
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
  1. Fire
  2. Cute
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Heeeeeck yeah! The big matchup! I really love the way you did that second panel. RIP everything they threw against Greninja.
The big finale!~ And thanks!~
oh man i forgot that ash's greninja just straight up had hairy tufts of stolen sideburns when it transformed and your art went and reminded me of just how puffy they were. also reminding me of how sweet that finals battle was, im glad lillie is getting educated on how great it was
Lol! And they were a fun finale! Lillie is getting a good treat~
Ash-Greninja in that style looks amazing!! Also enjoy your break! Rest well ^^
Thanks!~
Nov 21 happens to be my birthday! I will certainly be watching for the update that day. More of this comic is quite the gift.
Ayy! Happy Birthday! And thanks!~

It's time! After all this time we meet our first Trial Captain Ilima!~

Also I now have a super cool Patreon where you can see WIPs and early updates for all my stuff! So maybe consider checking it out!~
https://www.patreon.com/pkmnMasterLyra

Tailsimp

A Universally Under-Rested University Imp
🎇Contributor
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 15, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
  1. Electric
  2. Psychic
Pokédex Entry
Tailsimp: The Impish Pokemon. Despite being quiet and reserved, this pokemon is usually very happy to talk and is always excited to help out!
Is the trial captain a fan~? 👀

Users who are viewing this thread