- Pokédex No.
- Jan 20, 2021
- Pokémon Type
- Pokédex Entry
- A artist hailing from the land of Stephen King's Maine, avoiding evil clowns and drawing day and night.
Welcome to the land of Unova, a civilization thriving under the protection of its very many Gods. Praying to the Gods grants one the Gift of Power, and the Gift of Growth.
There is a God to worship for almost anything, but the major pantheon is defined by eight major shrines set up in cities across the lands, and the hierarchy is maintained by those who dwell upon the Mountain on High, by the Great Four the Champion themself whom everyone in the Unova region pays tribute to. Pokemon may take a Pilgrimage once they reach a certain age to bring renown to their own God they worship under their household. Spreading the good word and accumulating followers to their cause to possibly take their worship to new heights and honor their God as Champion.
The 'Godless' are those who abandon the great shrines and choose to do their worship alone, without the flair of the cities and the festivals, known for occasionally straying from their singular prayer to seek refuge among those seeking a Pilgrimage. N, a Zorua, an advocate for the Godless and Team Plasma, wishes to tear down the walls of secular worship and unite the region. He will stop at nothing to achieve this goal, even ripping the pantheon down itself.
Saffron is a young Oshawott, just of age to begin her Pilgrimage. She is a prodigy, gifted with swiftness and a cool head, and is the eldest daughter of the Priestess of Uriel, Goddess of Death. Most fear to speak their name, for fear of invoking their icy hold, and Saffron's mother wishes to change that with her daughter's journey. But Saffron does not wish to go. But her wants barely matter under their roof. Perhaps leaving might give her a sense of purpose which she lacks.
The rules for this nuzlocke are as follows.
- If a Pokemon faints, it is considered dead and placed in a box labeled 'grave' and can not be used again.
- Can only catch the first pokemon in each route
- Let's Go Lesbians clause: I must catch the first girl of the area because I'm a dumb lesbian who doesn't want to write men.
- If the pokemon is genderlocked or agender, it must be caught anyway.
- Gift pokemon are free
- Dupes clause
- Shiny clause
- All Pokemon must be named.
- Blackout is not game over, you must pick yourself up and go with what's in the box!
|Act 1||Act 2||Act 3||Extras|
Read on comicfury for easy archive purposes!
Update schedule has yet to be decided yet! Sorry about that, I want to get a feel for the comic first.