• Want to support a good cause? Visit https://blacklivesmatters.carrd.co/ to see how you can help the Black Lives Matter movement, even without donating.
  • Have YOU been itching for a zine? Look no further! Arowana is hosting sign-ups for their Nuzlocke Zine until July 24th... or when slots fill up!
  • New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.
  • One of our new features includes receiving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about Critique Level Tags!

Screenshot Kanto Other Media Teen GBB's Sixlocke Series - Part 04 [PLAYING: Fire Red] [Last Updated: July 26th, 2022]

Extravanganza Accordian Demo
Thread Description
Wherein I try to nuzlocke a game using only six random Pokémon.

bhelryss

rose cultivator
Writer
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 7, 2021
Nature
Gentle
Pronouns
they/them
Pokémon Type
  1. Grass
  2. Fairy
Pokédex Entry
this pokemon can be found encouraging plant growth in other people's gardens, but can be territorial about the resulting blooms
yeah buddy!!!! OBLITERATION!!! good job on getting rid of giovanni

onto the penultimate challenge: the victory road

then......E4 CHAMP TIME WHOO

SayleeK

Johto League Champion
Writer
Screenshotter
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Careful
Pronouns
She/her
Pokémon Type
  1. Fire
  2. Fairy
Pokédex Entry
Between long periods of dormant slumber, this writer rises again for periods of activity that leave piles of dead fictional Pokemon in their wake
With all those Ground-type trainers chucking earth about, that gym probably needed a good sweeping :v Amnesia dimension-dropped Giovanni would be hella interesting, especially if he's a bit like Light Yagami and turns into a much nicer dude when you take out a chunk of his memory, but when it comes back...

sky_

life is a trip alright (picrew by chereverie)
Screenshotter
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 30, 2019
Nature
Gentle
Pronouns
They/Them
Pokémon Type
  1. Ghost
  2. Normal
Pokédex Entry
They are happy with rest, quiet and cuddles. They may try to be edgy or mysterious, but are often told that they present as the opposite.
Go go gettem xDDD go go sweep the Elite 4 xD hopefully you may even get a deathless run...?! Fingers crossed!

Sorry for not commenting here but I do really like your runs and this is really cool! Hopefully the power of Alakazam and Ice Beam 'mons can help defeat the League easily xD

Moon

Johto League Champion
Writer
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Mar 9, 2021
Nature
Sassy
Pronouns
They, Him
Pokémon Type
  1. Ghost
  2. Ice
Pokédex Entry
Because they're the two rarest types, they're the rarest pokemon. Yes, that's logical. No, there aren't other Ghost/Ice types. Froslass doesn't exist.
“These islands are confusing”
They’re numbered

OP
greenbeanbottle

greenbeanbottle

My nuzlockes are beyond human understanding
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Oct 1, 2020
Nature
Docile
Pronouns
He / Him
Pokémon Type
  1. Grass
  2. Clever
Pokédex Entry
If you're reading this, you mistook a human person for a Pokémon. Get outta here, ya goofus.
<== Previous Leg (Fire Red, Leg 08)‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎Next Leg (Fire Red, Leg 09 and 10) ==>

yeah buddy!!!! OBLITERATION!!! good job on getting rid of giovanni

onto the penultimate challenge: the victory road

then......E4 CHAMP TIME WHOO
WHOOO LET'S GET IT

With all those Ground-type trainers chucking earth about, that gym probably needed a good sweeping :v Amnesia dimension-dropped Giovanni would be hella interesting, especially if he's a bit like Light Yagami and turns into a much nicer dude when you take out a chunk of his memory, but when it comes back...
Ooooh, I like the concept. Especially if it's as you said, I feel like so much of Giovanni's personality is tied to his role as the Team Rocket boss, it'd be so interesting to see what he was like without the burden of being head of a criminal syndicate!

Go go gettem xDDD go go sweep the Elite 4 xD hopefully you may even get a deathless run...?! Fingers crossed!

Sorry for not commenting here but I do really like your runs and this is really cool! Hopefully the power of Alakazam and Ice Beam 'mons can help defeat the League easily xD
Fingers seriously crossed, buddy! And no problem, thanks for always reading!

“These islands are confusing”
They’re numbered
Oh man, wait until Four, Five, Six, and Seven Island are revealed. His head is going to be spinning.

Phew... well, it's been a while! I hope you all have been having a wonderful summer so far, even for those of you who aren't students and are working now! I... don't really have an excuse for not posting here in a while, but let's just say I got distracted by some other projects that I wanted to try and just generally procrastinating on getting the images and commentary together. Sorry for those of you who have been waiting - but for your patience, I'm uploading a double feature! Not only are we going to complete Leg 09 today, which takes us through to actually reaching the league, but we will also face the Elite Four and Champion today! Keep in mind, this isn't the end of the sixlocke just yet, as I'm requiring myself to do the E4 and Champion rematches, but this should be a good litmus test to see if we're ready for it.

Anyhow, I'm ready to get this party started. Hopefully y'all enjoy! Things are gonna get pretty wild.

VA8Vr63.png

butlIb4.png

UnlLDVs.png

WTgJbdW.png

mebCDjs.png

GOpKj7k.png

===

QaQxVsJ.png

u0QGEyB.png

bP6cYZb.png

InFlMzv.png

PywS8kG.png

qFPPktb.png

O0AbZW6.png

m3MQbIO.png

S2447b2.png

uFpVKXB.png

Wt3V3Nt.png

Ga6jdWx.png

9eRfc3s.png

APnM5TI.png

Mas8X5Y.png

uKm1CR0.png

===

UfABKlR.png

kmKuKqg.png

nOx2cMu.png

6fNi37P.png

Vhmb5bz.png

xMuzTCM.png

uWeaoXl.png

hqnu2AF.png
81aDjtl.png

lUqM6Mu.png

CRYWgOo.png

DnE3EoG.png

sdyH1V0.png

QkpQ79R.png
Xdxd74B.png

K2J43MZ.png

g8b0A4E.png

a4ldDBr.png

zrD0HXw.png

ZZoAPg5.png

FOi2jb7.png

fAPDpJP.png

UvhSH7F.png

IQTA25O.png

8dEwiAS.png

MHdd8lp.png

4mlIAxd.png

WfSOIDJ.png

dazzC13.png

Sw8tDQd.png

vkm2jfU.png

===

Z6Qhseh.png

lhIWiNS.png

umiBpIR.png

kgK2zcI.png

FAdbQQs.png

nVHihiC.png

HS8R43p.png

xB3kMRu.png

===

kDMvIhb.png

i30ivP1.png

2z2H5tt.png

5zedtie.png

fNjdWZU.png

pYm3hVt.png

ga6caqw.png

hIjWKET.png

7kIRgSK.png

Kf79dUm.png

===

XC6cOMi.png

yZlBWmi.png

vasmCfl.png

6Jr4SiY.png

beJZfT8.png

US38Dki.png

QCjqZPy.png

y3ydSUb.png

dlO2L7b.png

FS9C3vn.png

kGAFuoP.png

9nY3s2p.png

===

cgfSmPy.png

zqFtQaR.png

6fQbcko.png

eiXznBa.png

WJyCSFU.png

FLCFR56.png

LoRmX4k.png

u8VwaYm.png

4oJGznb.png

uHTJqGg.png

5TLmgHd.png

kepoucF.png

gKvQlu7.png

HSiF5ad.png

4Mk2FNg.png

P9Qz6le.png

Re00Wbv.png

WO41Q7F.png

hdUCZeQ.png

8P1FZ7Z.png

dTEJ1eq.png

pieTbSq.png

eHNo4fG.png

F361kAG.png

23Rbx8q.png

xUZxsZL.png

MIba0e1.png

A9cTBxK.png

EHObfXr.png

Se8pE2N.png

C9uFkA6.png

gH1splB.png

K4Xb7t0.png

jW4ZLYw.png

nXYXlQL.png

7c71XVK.png

orTx1Fi.png
Rhuwia5.png

ubT5o0F.png

QCRt9Rw.png

TI15Gor.png

e8Ebk3H.png

mXcIfn9.png

Alright, that was a pretty long update, so I hope the wait was worth it! As always, thanks for taking the time to read through these updates, and of course for waiting so patiently for this one! Comments and criticisms are always welcome, and hopefully I can get the next updates in pretty soon - at least in less than a month, haha! Anyways, thanks for coming again, and I'll catch y'all next time!

RubyClaw

Challenge Seeker, Completionist and Rule Designer
🌱Featurer
Writer
Screenshotter
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 9, 2019
Kanto Route 1, 1% encounter rate (Israel)
Nature
Calm
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
  1. Fire
  2. Psychic
Congratulations! Reaper was without a doubt the lead in this part with Moruga being his second in command. Can't wait to see anf follow whatever official or side-project sixlocke is coming next.

bhelryss

rose cultivator
Writer
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 7, 2021
Nature
Gentle
Pronouns
they/them
Pokémon Type
  1. Grass
  2. Fairy
Pokédex Entry
this pokemon can be found encouraging plant growth in other people's gardens, but can be territorial about the resulting blooms
CONGRATS!!!!!!! im really pleased with how well moruga's been doing, and i never stop being amazed at how many of his pokemon gary just, doesn't evolve fully before your last fight with him

like, buddy......just go buy a evo stone from the mall, it's so easy

sky_

life is a trip alright (picrew by chereverie)
Screenshotter
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 30, 2019
Nature
Gentle
Pronouns
They/Them
Pokémon Type
  1. Ghost
  2. Normal
Pokédex Entry
They are happy with rest, quiet and cuddles. They may try to be edgy or mysterious, but are often told that they present as the opposite.
Oh my goodness, congratulations!!! You made it through!! But oh no... I am so sorry about those two deaths. that blastoise is a menace honestly, especially with rain dance - and it being a Water type means that it has the fewest weaknesses out of the three starters DDD:

SayleeK

Johto League Champion
Writer
Screenshotter
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Careful
Pronouns
She/her
Pokémon Type
  1. Fire
  2. Fairy
Pokédex Entry
Between long periods of dormant slumber, this writer rises again for periods of activity that leave piles of dead fictional Pokemon in their wake
Goddamn, if it weren’t for the Blastoise, Moruga could’ve swept Blue! Nice!

Honestly, Imhotep, the Kadabra I had in Yellow… literally the only attacking move he needed was Psychic. Gen III isn’t as broken as Gen I, but still, it really is all you need on an Alakazam. Gave him Mega Kick for shits and giggles, but typing and defenses mean damn near nothing against an Alakazam, especially one running Calm Mind.

Think you forgot one for the Bruno fight… EXTERMINATION.

Due to the type distributions of Gen I, yeah, Agatha is really the poison trainer… which is very sneaky of her…

I can never be arsed with the math for EV training… but oooft, it’s frustrating when you keep landing just short of the final blow…

Goddamn, that Alakazam faceoff was CLOSE! Hella good job, Reaper!

Butch T… Viper… nooooo 😭I know it had to be done, but... farewell, brave soldiers...

bhelryss

rose cultivator
Writer
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 7, 2021
Nature
Gentle
Pronouns
they/them
Pokémon Type
  1. Grass
  2. Fairy
Pokédex Entry
aaaaa i missed the champ time update (it was a 2fer D:)

ourgh, just barely not 1hkos aplenty

oh butch t and viper D:

congrats on your championship, and a solemn and sincere F in the chat for the fallen

QuietGuardian

Johto League Champion
🌱Featurer
Screenshotter
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 10, 2019
Nature
Careful
Pronouns
he/him
Pokémon Type
  1. Dark
  2. Ground
Way to get the League victory! Although the fact that you had to sack two team members does make me nervous for the rematch you've set for yourself…

Jackdaw991

Kanto League Champion
Screenshotter
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Aug 21, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
  1. Water
Well that was unfortunate. I'm glad you made it through even if not exactly unscathed. I'll be hoping the remainder can take you through the remainder of the game.

Moon

Johto League Champion
Writer
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Mar 9, 2021
Nature
Sassy
Pronouns
They, Him
Pokémon Type
  1. Ghost
  2. Ice
Pokédex Entry
Because they're the two rarest types, they're the rarest pokemon. Yes, that's logical. No, there aren't other Ghost/Ice types. Froslass doesn't exist.

Users who are viewing this thread