• Want to support a good cause? Visit https://blacklivesmatters.carrd.co/ to see how you can help the Black Lives Matter movement, even without donating.
  • Have YOU been itching for a zine? Look no further! Arowana is hosting sign-ups for their Nuzlocke Zine until July 24th... or when slots fill up!
  • New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.
  • One of our new features includes receiving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about Critique Level Tags!

Screenshot Kanto Other Media Teen GBB's Sixlocke Series - Part 04 [PLAYING: Fire Red] [Last Updated: July 26th, 2022]

Extravanganza Accordian Demo
Thread Description
Wherein I try to nuzlocke a game using only six random Pokémon.

Jackdaw991

Kanto League Champion
Screenshotter
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Aug 21, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
  1. Water
wait i thought the level cap was 29 for the rival fight? so does that mean reaper needs to sit this one out?

either way, nice sweep!!! maybe don't run a poison type gym in a game with alakazam, yall. koga next
Pretty sure the 29 level cap was just for Erika. The next cap is I think 43 cause Koga/Sabrina are both that level (for some reason). That may means underleveling the cap slightly? I'm interested.

In reply to the actual update: Mud Shot was there....and it's gone. Alakazam isn't exactly a cheat code, but it can be very close to having one. Moruga, don't you worry, you're usefulness will rise soon enough.

SayleeK

Johto League Champion
Writer
Screenshotter
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Careful
Pronouns
She/her
Pokémon Type
  1. Fire
  2. Fairy
Pokédex Entry
Between long periods of dormant slumber, this writer rises again for periods of activity that leave piles of dead fictional Pokemon in their wake
Alakazam's not quiiiiiiitttteeee as broken as it was in Gen I, but boy howdy is Reaper ready to live up to his name and reap all of Kanto! (Eyyy, good to know it was peppers, I can stop thinking about it now :P )

Getting pretty excited for the rest of the team to catch up next leg, though... both Dorset and Moruga in particular boutta get WAY more powerful, and I am excite :D

OP
greenbeanbottle

greenbeanbottle

My nuzlockes are beyond human understanding
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Oct 1, 2020
Nature
Docile
Pronouns
He / Him
Pokémon Type
  1. Grass
  2. Clever
Pokédex Entry
If you're reading this, you mistook a human person for a Pokémon. Get outta here, ya goofus.
<== Previous Leg (Fire Red, Leg 04)‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎Next Leg (Fire Red, Leg 06) ==>

wait i thought the level cap was 29 for the rival fight? so does that mean reaper needs to sit this one out?

either way, nice sweep!!! maybe don't run a poison type gym in a game with alakazam, yall. koga next
Level caps are just set at whatever the next Gym leader's ace is, so as long as the Pokémon goes into the battle with the Gym leader following that rule, I'm set.

Pretty sure the 29 level cap was just for Erika. The next cap is I think 43 cause Koga/Sabrina are both that level (for some reason). That may means underleveling the cap slightly? I'm interested.

In reply to the actual update: Mud Shot was there....and it's gone. Alakazam isn't exactly a cheat code, but it can be very close to having one. Moruga, don't you worry, you're usefulness will rise soon enough.
Mud Shot might have had a longer tenure if Moruga's physical Attack didn't... well, you know, suck. But yes, Moruga will be much better... provided he survives, of course.

Alakazam's not quiiiiiiitttteeee as broken as it was in Gen I, but boy howdy is Reaper ready to live up to his name and reap all of Kanto! (Eyyy, good to know it was peppers, I can stop thinking about it now :P )

Getting pretty excited for the rest of the team to catch up next leg, though... both Dorset and Moruga in particular boutta get WAY more powerful, and I am excite :D
I'd say that Alakazam was best in Gen II (since you could get the elemental punches really easily, they were all special, and Alakazam could learn all of them) but it certainly rocks in Gen III.

Definitely looking forward to their evolutions! Dorset is really soon so it's basically guaranteed to happen, Moruga's a bit of a way's away but the evolution will be a much bigger upgrade.

Alright, time to keep the momentum going! I've been down with a bit of a non-COVID illness lately, so I actually got a couple of days off work... downside, I feel pretty crummy overall, but upside, I have more time to work on this, so I get to send this update out a little earlier than anticipated! This is a bit of a longer leg, in terms of how much time was spent in-game, but all in all, this update should be about the same length as the others. Still, we have a lot of evolutions on the cusp of happening, so let's not waste any time and see if all of them were able to reach their evolutions! Let's goooooooooooooooooo!

zIyhCUa.png

vnAEaYZ.png

2btrLaH.png

bKjSLx9.png

LKg5aQ4.png

IDRs6NB.png

===

sR27EDh.png

s73WgIE.png

p1Hr3YK.png

Ra05bER.png

K6nhjsJ.png

5xMqRNh.png

AChZd5r.png

9vRhfLA.png

j4VdPlT.png

h5391vO.png

9vwhH2q.png

eWzHNXV.png

ncxuktr.png

CHSIJ3t.png

ThvfR1Q.png

===

QUF7Z2x.png

dPP5GD0.png

m7ADAM8.png

pAIxrld.png

18pAhqq.png

MAn5cUi.png

xRjJVTl.png

===

SRzojgE.png

fCokDZ5.png

Huw01Ny.png

kl3BOXL.png

2qWEFwP.png

Ht2KJ3j.png

w3yjb6x.png

rDvKWWV.png

===

ixjQweo.png

wNaMmrL.png

GqQTBLW.png

HBFJRMP.png

dq0nSM0.png

zz9lye5.png

E9QD7lS.png

bEolDjZ.png

tQVKXWl.png

l2mZDHu.png

===

TES8Cas.png

8SMyPta.png

tjIjUs1.png

336U4pi.png

IkDtucO.png

nI7jGmh.png

sCuD09N.png

1HlgYgp.png
ZAGrYEH.png

F3gVaun.png

rr2JGfW.png

vTv86IT.png

rn6OAlJ.png

VXWMS4s.png

Well, that's going to do it for now! Becoming a bit of a broken record here, but as always, I appreciate everyone who comes to read these and letting me share my nuzlocking story. If you have any suggestions on ways to spice things up or make things better... please let me know! I will always be happy to receive some constructive criticism. In any case, thanks again for stopping by, and have a lovely rest of your day!

Last edited:

SayleeK

Johto League Champion
Writer
Screenshotter
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Careful
Pronouns
She/her
Pokémon Type
  1. Fire
  2. Fairy
Pokédex Entry
Between long periods of dormant slumber, this writer rises again for periods of activity that leave piles of dead fictional Pokemon in their wake
"This team is looking spicy!" 🥁

Seriously, though, it's shaping up beautifully in this leg. Alakazam with Psychic is still pretty much an instant win condition in Gen III, and it warms my hard to see Komodo still having a place in the team as Reaper's physical wall buddy. Viper, Moruga and Dorset are all evolved! Excitiiiiiiiiing! RIP those bikers at the top of Cycling Road, I always grind them into powder for cash and exp too :v

bhelryss

rose cultivator
Writer
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 7, 2021
Nature
Gentle
Pronouns
they/them
Pokémon Type
  1. Grass
  2. Fairy
Pokédex Entry
this pokemon can be found encouraging plant growth in other people's gardens, but can be territorial about the resulting blooms
nice!!!! reaper really out here decimating things just like his namesake

ask not for who the reaper comes, it comes for [eirika, koga, bruno]

Jackdaw991

Kanto League Champion
Screenshotter
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Aug 21, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
  1. Water
Sorry to hear you've been feeling ill of late.

Finally the team is starting to really take shape, with 3 whole evolutions and Komodo's being really close now.

Koga just got Reapered!

RubyClaw

Challenge Seeker, Completionist and Rule Designer
🌱Featurer
Writer
Screenshotter
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 9, 2019
Kanto Route 1, 1% encounter rate (Israel)
Nature
Calm
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
  1. Fire
  2. Psychic
A few scary moments but overall things look great, and your team is almost fully evolved! Man, Reaper is a beast.

OP
greenbeanbottle

greenbeanbottle

Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Oct 1, 2020
Nature
Docile
Pronouns
He / Him
Pokémon Type
  1. Grass
  2. Clever
Pokédex Entry
If you're reading this, you mistook a human person for a Pokémon. Get outta here, ya goofus.
<== Previous Leg (Fire Red, Leg 05)‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎Next Leg (Fire Red, Leg 07) ==>

"This team is looking spicy!" 🥁

Seriously, though, it's shaping up beautifully in this leg. Alakazam with Psychic is still pretty much an instant win condition in Gen III, and it warms my hard to see Komodo still having a place in the team as Reaper's physical wall buddy. Viper, Moruga and Dorset are all evolved! Excitiiiiiiiiing! RIP those bikers at the top of Cycling Road, I always grind them into powder for cash and exp too :v

This team is spicy. Reaper's definitely the most spicy, though, much like his real-world pepper counterpart.

nice!!!! reaper really out here decimating things just like his namesake

ask not for who the reaper comes, it comes for [eirika, koga, bruno]

Oh, Reaper is definitely gonna go after so many other major trainers' heads.

Sorry to hear you've been feeling ill of late.

Finally the team is starting to really take shape, with 3 whole evolutions and Komodo's being really close now.

Koga just got Reapered!

It's all good! I'm glad it wasn't COVID at least, it was just a minor bug. Got over it after just a couple days.

I know it's still relatively early but besides maybe the Yellow team this Fire Red team is looking to be the most stacked team I've used in the Sixlocke Series.

A few scary moments but overall things look great, and your team is almost fully evolved! Man, Reaper is a beast.

Man, that'll teach anyone to not underestimate those Bikers. With a Pokémon like Reaper on hand, it's easy to forget just how much of a tank Muk is.

It's been a while since I've done a quick update, but with how swimmingly everything has been going in this game so far, I simply couldn't keep myself away from the game! I guess that can be pretty much attributed to how little grinding I have to do for this leg, but I also did manage to drum up a good amount of time to work on this project. I mean, come on, this team is looking more and more broken by the minute and, well, I don't want to get ahead of myself, but I honestly think that this could be a deathless run, the way things are currently going and how I predict we'll manage in the tough battles ahead. So, let's not dilly-dally any further and get into Leg 06!

6JAllXI.png

C5WKkKo.png

jA8wQdj.png

uaLnIYR.png

zRFCppc.png

Oh1UxEW.png

bgOFtPF.png

KxcMUn0.png

xXWQEsR.png

Bp8OVX7.png

HF7r7b4.png

cWWhPcO.png

le2rALq.png

===

YfsQXuf.png

2SXm2EN.png

EuhmPN1.png

a92Puor.png

Ozf9Ikh.png

K2Ri9BO.png

pgtVEqa.png

5zX20Ho.png

H9OYpEw.png

ynomZfr.png

H2xiKB9.png

GhsZdE4.png

5pDxwAp.png

3DXN8xz.png

rkrkjRL.png

eTWck1N.png

c1CdBSN.png

ObITR2W.png

ACXTqHj.png

krmRlUv.png

SDBZyQ6.png

===

qs95tvr.png

6tSaEbN.png

ouEI4cO.png

vJuzUoj.png

PYNHSmq.png

jsuJKU6.png

u09KDxD.png

NZ0WaKV.png

uiLyNuH.png

4vKwSIE.png

fSK6AbS.png

Q6eEsbe.png

===

y1cFQZe.png

A8xUITK.png

VgKTzOT.png

uFu4415.png

oxXiRSx.png

4QEQCvk.png

0MSb7oq.png

ghZ2EGM.png

br9A4P8.png

O7Hwkdb.png

GKiCOzy.png

PSGnlfq.png

xYF73IQ.png

no0YhAD.png

ActVRDE.png

MfMKD4N.png

aMhSAIU.png

Vrg7QCB.png

1wF5JG0.png

PpB8vlU.png
6pLpBAj.png

M6lbid5.png

xvNiySg.png

TM1ZdiP.png

NMnb007.png

CBDb9TD.png

Welp, although it was a pretty short leg, we had so many important fights to show off that we're gonna leave it at that for today. Thanks as always for reading, and be sure to keep coming back for more! With the summer vacation swiftly approaching in just over a month, I'm hoping to have these types of quick turn-around updates more often! Anyways, I hope you all have a fantastic day and happy nuzlocking!

Last edited:

bhelryss

rose cultivator
Writer
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 7, 2021
Nature
Gentle
Pronouns
they/them
Pokémon Type
  1. Grass
  2. Fairy
Pokédex Entry
this pokemon can be found encouraging plant growth in other people's gardens, but can be territorial about the resulting blooms
YEAHH NICELY DONE!!!!

butch t: baby i got this

completely off-plan but it got the job done nicely anyway!! this is gonna be a deathless run, i can feel it

RubyClaw

Challenge Seeker, Completionist and Rule Designer
🌱Featurer
Writer
Screenshotter
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 9, 2019
Kanto Route 1, 1% encounter rate (Israel)
Nature
Calm
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
  1. Fire
  2. Psychic
Ok that was a bit scary I admit, did we mention the Abra line is OP in the game already? And even though you have one yourself, you did have to fight two really tough ones as well. Well done!

Jackdaw991

Kanto League Champion
Screenshotter
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Aug 21, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
  1. Water
That was tense. Good management pulled through and Sabrina the teenage witch is down!

Moon

Johto League Champion
Writer
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Mar 9, 2021
Nature
Sassy
Pronouns
They, Him
Pokémon Type
  1. Ghost
  2. Ice
Pokédex Entry
Because they're the two rarest types, they're the rarest pokemon. Yes, that's logical. No, there aren't other Ghost/Ice types. Froslass doesn't exist.

SayleeK

Johto League Champion
Writer
Screenshotter
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Careful
Pronouns
She/her
Pokémon Type
  1. Fire
  2. Fairy
Pokédex Entry
YESSSS! God, the RELIEF that Butch T made it through... I was so scared for them 😭 But you made it past Sabrina deathless, hell fuckin yeah! This run's practically all wrapped up just with that!

OP
greenbeanbottle

greenbeanbottle

Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Oct 1, 2020
Nature
Docile
Pronouns
He / Him
Pokémon Type
  1. Grass
  2. Clever
Pokédex Entry
<== Previous Leg (Fire Red, Leg 06)‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎Next Leg (Fire Red, Leg 08) ==>

YEAHH NICELY DONE!!!!

butch t: baby i got this

completely off-plan but it got the job done nicely anyway!! this is gonna be a deathless run, i can feel it

It's crazy how even a positive thing like a critical hit by your own 'mon can put you into a sticky situation. Butch T really did come in clutch though!

Ok that was a bit scary I admit, did we mention the Abra line is OP in the game already? And even though you have one yourself, you did have to fight two really tough ones as well. Well done!

I was almost certain I had lost a 'mon there with Sabrina's Alakazam, which wouldn't have been altogether awful, but it certainly would have put us in a very sticky situation moving forward. Going into the late game with all six members of the team still alive is definitely going to be helpful as the opponents get tougher!

That was tense. Good management pulled through and Sabrina the teenage witch is down!

Is Sabrina canonically a teenager? I always took her to be a young adult... come to think of it, how many Pokémon characters have canonical ages? I'll have to look into that...

That Sabrina battle was anything but!

YESSSS! God, the RELIEF that Butch T made it through... I was so scared for them 😭 But you made it past Sabrina deathless, hell fuckin yeah! This run's practically all wrapped up just with that!

I love Butch T but in terms of survival I definitely felt like it was the most expendable, but I am SO happy that Butch T was able to escape that situation without dying. We still have quite a bit to go before this run is finished, though, so I'm not about to count my Torchics before they hatch!

Hey everyone, thanks for being so patient with the release of the next leg! I have to say, the end of the school year has been a fair bit tough on my upload schedule for sure, and with a certain... well, complication that happened with screenshotting this leg of the game, it took some time to get this update ready. As for what that complication is... well, usually I record my gameplay and get screenshots from there. This time, I recorded improperly and didn't get any video of the actual gameplay. So, unfortunately, I had to get a little bit creative with how I presented what happened in this leg. Thankfully, Leg 07 is pretty short, so think of this as a sort of mini-update to get us moving along. So... let's try something different, shall we?

G14RVTr.png

Jw9istN.png

arhHV4T.png

ibyRBAP.png

TXJMSw7.png

TaHHTY4.png
EvRkmgy.png

tLdcZGm.png

71ZcZP1.png

ItxmlPb.png

tfjWnBG.png

kPPtizV.png

Heyyy... so, sorry that the update itself is super short! I just have not had any time to do a lot of work on this project right now. Still, school is ending for the year in a couple weeks, so I should be back to more regular uploads soon! Still, I wanted to get something up since I hadn't posted in three weeks... well, anyhow, thanks again for following along! Join me for the next update where I hopefully don't make the same mistake as this time and actually record my gameplay!

Last edited:

Jackdaw991

Kanto League Champion
Screenshotter
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Aug 21, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
  1. Water
Well wasn't that one of the best updates ever, comedy gold!

As for Sabrina...um....in game Sabrina is probably a young adult at oldest? I don't know.

bhelryss

rose cultivator
Writer
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 7, 2021
Nature
Gentle
Pronouns
they/them
Pokémon Type
  1. Grass
  2. Fairy
Pokédex Entry
SHORT SWEET AND FUN

the handmade illustrations were cute, i imagine they were a pain, but the presentation was a success

poor butch t, if only this was gen 4 where we could get porygon z or gen 2 with porygon 2

QuietGuardian

Johto League Champion
🌱Featurer
Screenshotter
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 10, 2019
Nature
Careful
Pronouns
he/him
Pokémon Type
  1. Dark
  2. Ground
Good work making it this far so smoothly! You've shown a good handle on strategies for your battles, even if having certain Pokémon means you basically get handed the win (see: Reaper for Erika and Koga, and Moruga for Blaine). Hopefully the final Giovanni battle will go well, too, even if your team does have a vulnerability to Ground.

As for this last update, the images you put together may not have been master-level, but they were entertaining and did what they needed to! I'll also say I particularly liked the image of Reaper and Butch T shooting lightning.

SayleeK

Johto League Champion
Writer
Screenshotter
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Careful
Pronouns
She/her
Pokémon Type
  1. Fire
  2. Fairy
Pokédex Entry
Good job on this leg, pretty smooth sailing for Moruga! Honestly if you do forget again, might as well have fun with it and go the iStockphoto route, though I did enjoy your depictions of events... I'm amazed the secret key has formal art, too O_o

OP
greenbeanbottle

greenbeanbottle

Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Oct 1, 2020
Nature
Docile
Pronouns
He / Him
Pokémon Type
  1. Grass
  2. Clever
Pokédex Entry
<== Previous Leg (Fire Red, Leg 07)‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎Next Leg ==>

Well wasn't that one of the best updates ever, comedy gold!

As for Sabrina...um....in game Sabrina is probably a young adult at oldest? I don't know.

According to The Electric Tale of Pikachu, Sabrina is 21. Then again, when was the last time someone used The Electric Tale of Pikachu for canonical information? (How many people even read it??)

SHORT SWEET AND FUN

the handmade illustrations were cute, i imagine they were a pain, but the presentation was a success

poor butch t, if only this was gen 4 where we could get porygon z or gen 2 with porygon 2

This form of presentation is a pain. I don't know how some people do it.

Yeah, this is about the point in the game when Porygon completely falls off a cliff, especially with Clefable competing for the "survivable versatile Normal-type".

Love the artwork :P!

Thanks, I definitely didn't just put official artwork and stock images together! I am an artiste.

Good work making it this far so smoothly! You've shown a good handle on strategies for your battles, even if having certain Pokémon means you basically get handed the win (see: Reaper for Erika and Koga, and Moruga for Blaine). Hopefully the final Giovanni battle will go well, too, even if your team does have a vulnerability to Ground.

As for this last update, the images you put together may not have been master-level, but they were entertaining and did what they needed to! I'll also say I particularly liked the image of Reaper and Butch T shooting lightning.

Thanks! To be honest this team is kinda busted, but after having to work through having four Water-types in Crystal and a super-crummy team in Emerald, I think an easier team like this was much-needed. Although I would enjoy a little more challenge... then again, I'm not going to tempt fate or anything.

Good job on this leg, pretty smooth sailing for Moruga! Honestly if you do forget again, might as well have fun with it and go the iStockphoto route, though I did enjoy your depictions of events... I'm amazed the secret key has formal art, too O_o

I hope I don't forget again, as you can tell even for as few slides it took me a lot of time and motivation. The method of getting screenshots through video is so much easier and so much less time consuming...

Alright, welcome back to the Pokémon Fire Red Sixlocke! We're coming up on the end of the run here, and let me just say, aside from my very inconsistent and delayed upload schedule for this run, things have run rather smoothly! That being said, I'm going to be trying to upload fairly frequently from here on, since my summer vacation has officially begun and I have a lot more time to work on finishing this project! I'm excited to bring out more content for you all, so thanks for sticking with it all this time. Anyways... let's get that last Gym badge, shall we?

uptRngK.png

8yVAj37.png

3NQ3FU1.png

cufgifw.png

NqhqI3B.png

oFfcy4g.png

rO0vbj7.png

szPYHSB.png

===

9NgTm8G.png

Q6JU6qe.png

J1uPLfk.png

3taofUK.png

G55V3dV.png

yvpjovq.png

p6p41nj.png

CpadMHx.png

wUaNVPP.png

yk7HA67.png

LxBVXVt.png

JyGJy8T.png

XitcE1V.png

===

jUxJUXH.png

FyyO3fc.png

7jdLJiF.png

lCruclB.png

4JyYg8H.png

y5XeMLe.png

Ggh9JRG.png

eftlVrz.png

ZPS5whX.png

2GGzdpw.png

3Fed5l0.png

zf1Y4Nk.png
8mtFHiV.png

rVnqdpG.png

sFh0Km7.png

4h7isGu.png

eowARq8.png

cPaCNo4.png

Well, that'll cover it for today! Another shorter update, but we're back on the horse with actually getting the screenshots appropriate. Hopefully the next update comes up a bit sooner than I've been uploading recently, but with the amount of free time I have coming up with the end of the school year is going to make things a lot easier for me. Hopefully I'll be back with the next installment pretty soon - until then, thanks again for checking in and commenting as always! I'll see you all soon. : )

Users who are viewing this thread