• Want to support a good cause? Visit https://blacklivesmatters.carrd.co/ to see how you can help the Black Lives Matter movement, even without donating.
  • Have YOU been itching for a zine? Look no further! Arowana is hosting sign-ups for their Nuzlocke Zine until July 24th... or when slots fill up!
  • New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.
  • One of our new features includes receiving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about Critique Level Tags!

Screenshot Kanto Other Media Teen GBB's Sixlocke Series - Part 04 [PLAYING: Fire Red] [Last Updated: July 26th, 2022]

Extravanganza Accordian Demo
Thread Description
Wherein I try to nuzlocke a game using only six random Pokémon.

greenbeanbottle

My nuzlockes are beyond human understanding
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Oct 1, 2020
Nature
Docile
Pronouns
He / Him
Pokémon Type
  1. Grass
  2. Clever
Pokédex Entry
If you're reading this, you mistook a human person for a Pokémon. Get outta here, ya goofus.
Next Leg (Fire Red, Leg 02) ==>

Well, well, well. Here we are again. I'll admit, I took a little bit of extra time to get back into this... between the new Pokémon releases of BDSP and Legends: Arceus, I took a longer hiatus from the Sixlocke Series than I was originally anticipating. But, worry no longer, dear fans of the series! GBB's Sixlocke Series is back and... well, the same as it usually is, but HEY LOOK we're going to be closing out the Game Boy series of games with Fire Red wooooah heeeey look at that.

For the newcomers, welcome! The Sixlocke Series was a passion project of mine way back in... well, last year, actually. If you're interested in checking out my earlier attempts at Yellow, Crystal, and/or Emerald, feel free to check out my signature for links to those runs. They're not required reading by any means, but I might reference them throughout this run, and if you're curious to learn where some of that context is coming from, you can always find my old runs in my signature.

As for this time, we're making a repeat trip back to Kanto with yet another iteration of the Sixlocke Series. Welcome to Part 04 of the series, where we will be taking on Fire Red.

nT5Fz2q.png

As always, here are the rules... complex, yes, but every rule has a reason!

OJbajUM.png

So, this run is interesting as it's the first game in the main series (to my knowledge) that has updated Elite Four and Champion teams for the postgame (after completing the Sevii Island sidequests). As such, this run is going to be a little different from my Yellow run from before, besides the obvious upgrade to game mechanics. This time, the sixlocke will be completed once I have beaten the Champion rematch. Which means that this is going to be a slightly longer run than before. Hopefully the team that gets assembled will have what it takes to get through such a grueling stretch... we're going to need a better team than the last one we got if we're going to have any shot of making it through. That being said, let's introduce our contestants! (Shoutouts to whoever can figure out the naming convention for this time around!)

jR6PFa0.png

XIRp451.png

kynOkJ6.png

ELeAL83.png

ZB9Qfyp.png

q8M4HDh.png

Alright, enough pleasantries, and enough delays. This run has taken too long to get started, so let's just get it done!

tWYnw8M.png

aEpy3eT.png

3ddfu3G.png

yogU0l1.png

Az1aXPS.png

Mez4oP7.png

xwfT6UY.png

aLXwx0W.png

CriMww1.png

Up7bRFc.png

===

C6AuXrP.png

ANblrMu.png

Bhl7DgF.png

uh2dOAg.png

kmFJxre.png

pYC3JUY.png

===

5fJNspa.png

oWB7NUd.png

lRLM5Mo.png

VE2pIjA.png

01PauMr.png

cbkYUdW.png

ycZ6tGQ.png

gkdGVUd.png

TShGlkb.png

zm1xlYF.png

LZrEcwr.png

===

BYQGv4t.png

ky1grJ6.png

F2imu00.png

kWhlPR8.png

ZRMpNB0.png

HpRMLsK.png

PpBorHN.png

MDkMqWX.png

C5Pbp8k.png

b9OtIM8.png

d1a9Vfe.png

r802Gzt.png
3r6Bwr1.png

Uapyvid.png

Pcq1Do1.png

NJmR4ia.png

7scTXlg.png

MA6nBep.png

Feels pretty good to get back to work on this project! That being said, I'm still in a pretty busy stretch in my life. (Not to mention that it's hard to pull myself away from Legends: Arceus as much as I should... oops.) In any case, it should be interesting to see how this new team goes, and if I can go 3 for 3 on Kanto appearances. Hopefully earn myself a little bit of redemption from how poorly the Emerald run went... anyways, thanks as always for supporting and I hope to see you for the next installment! : )

Last edited:

HalfTimeShow

A big ol' dumbo
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Lax
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
  1. Normal
  2. Poison
Pokédex Entry
What the diddly heckin darn is goin on here
I'm excited to see how this goes, and happy that RNJesus gave you a really neat team this time around!

SayleeK

Johto League Champion
Writer
Screenshotter
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Careful
Pronouns
She/her
Pokémon Type
  1. Fire
  2. Fairy
Pokédex Entry
Between long periods of dormant slumber, this writer rises again for periods of activity that leave piles of dead fictional Pokemon in their wake
Ayyy, we're hitting FireRed around the same time! I thiiiink your team's named after snakes, lizards, or both, but can't quite decide and I refuse to use google to figure it out. Pretty interesting team, though--Abra is SUCH a good pull, and I think the variety that Porygon and Clefairy offer is gonna be a major asset!

P R A I S E H E L I X

bhelryss

rose cultivator
Writer
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 7, 2021
Nature
Gentle
Pronouns
they/them
Pokémon Type
  1. Grass
  2. Fairy
Pokédex Entry
this pokemon can be found encouraging plant growth in other people's gardens, but can be territorial about the resulting blooms
HELL YEAH NORMAL TYPES!!!!!!!!!

i have never even used a porygon in casual play so this is going to be so exciting...

Moon

Johto League Champion
Writer
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Mar 9, 2021
Nature
Sassy
Pronouns
They, Him
Pokémon Type
  1. Ghost
  2. Ice
Pokédex Entry
Because they're the two rarest types, they're the rarest pokemon. Yes, that's logical. No, there aren't other Ghost/Ice types. Froslass doesn't exist.

RubyClaw

Challenge Seeker, Completionist and Rule Designer
🌱Featurer
Writer
Screenshotter
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 9, 2019
Kanto Route 1, 1% encounter rate (Israel)
Nature
Calm
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
  1. Fire
  2. Psychic
Hooray, a new beginning. I must say this is a very solid team. Most are great pokemon, and Porygon should be fun to use! Lots of late evolution that's true, but many of your pokemon are very solid even in their unevolved forms, and I have a feeling that early Moon Stone Clefable will be very useful as well.

The natures indeed are very meh, but natures aren't everything I guesses.

Great beginning so far, good luck!

OP
greenbeanbottle

greenbeanbottle

Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Oct 1, 2020
Nature
Docile
Pronouns
He / Him
Pokémon Type
  1. Grass
  2. Clever
Pokédex Entry
If you're reading this, you mistook a human person for a Pokémon. Get outta here, ya goofus.
<== Previous Leg (Fire Red, Leg 01)‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎Next Leg (Fire Red, Leg 03) ==>

I'm excited to see how this goes, and happy that RNJesus gave you a really neat team this time around!
Honestly, me too! This team feels like such a nice change of pace from the team I used last time... not to throw any shade at that team, but it was remarkably difficult to use. I think this one will go better... or at least further, I hope.

Ayyy, we're hitting FireRed around the same time! I thiiiink your team's named after snakes, lizards, or both, but can't quite decide and I refuse to use google to figure it out. Pretty interesting team, though--Abra is SUCH a good pull, and I think the variety that Porygon and Clefairy offer is gonna be a major asset!

P R A I S E H E L I X
Hell yeah Fire Red comrade! (I grew up with Leaf Green tho)

Also nope, naming convention is not based on any reptiles (though I see where you're getting that idea). I kinda grasped at straws for this naming convention... couldn't think of much else.

As for my pulls... yeah this team may not be busted by most metrics but compared to some of the other teams I've used, I feel like this group has much better synergy.

HELL YEAH NORMAL TYPES!!!!!!!!!

i have never even used a porygon in casual play so this is going to be so exciting...
Hey, I'll take two Normal-types on the team over four Water-types.

I have used a Porygon before and it'd be a lot better if I could evolve it. Unfortunately we're going to be stuck with base Porygon for the whole game, but at least it gets Recover?

It sure is!

Hooray, a new beginning. I must say this is a very solid team. Most are great pokemon, and Porygon should be fun to use! Lots of late evolution that's true, but many of your pokemon are very solid even in their unevolved forms, and I have a feeling that early Moon Stone Clefable will be very useful as well.

The natures indeed are very meh, but natures aren't everything I guesses.

Great beginning so far, good luck!
Yeah, I feel like if this team survives up to Koga's Gym, then this team will be pretty tough to lose with. Until then, we get both Alakazam and Clefable relatively soon (by my rules I can't evolve into Alakazam until Level 26 and Clefable until Level 30) so hopefully that's enough to keep the team afloat until Moruga, Komodo, and Viper can evolve.

Welcome back everyone! Thanks for waiting for... two weeks? For me to upload? Er... well, sorry about all that! I will say that the delay in this coming out has been a combination of lots of work happening this week and the process of me getting and setting up a new laptop... Okay, yes, I procrastinated too but that's not the point! Y'all aren't here to see excuses, if y'all are here then it's to see how the new sixlocke team plays out. Well, let's not wait any longer and get right to it!

Side note. since this is on a new computer, some things (namely the fonts) might look ever so slightly different. Don't know how much this actually matters to anyone, but hey, just thought I'd throw that out there.

5haGtq0.png

uBlHJYo.png

eDivAGH.png

ZjOWSUh.png

yLRfm19.png

h0803zA.png

UT6P7kC.png

5eIa0UG.png

===

wqWZ5H9.png

FCPAvHQ.png

x32rssb.png

UTL4lao.png

jSCz1Yu.png

zOToIOw.png

2h9BXV8.png

sT0ApE0.png

067ULIg.png

Z7Th3RR.png

HMSxuPI.png

===

fV8OOgv.png

7d8m2dW.png

He7Vavd.png

Fwd2cHg.png

gJaVPqp.png

mJcIRu4.png

OJqurM6.png

zXo5ov6.png

8pwc1HP.png

HmNdY7b.png

uyftlUq.png

BQKOL9J.png

0aHTBIg.png

DcvKriO.png

gnuc2UN.png

jfy5Y6w.png

bRRwd04.png

===

0kNEqfo.png

C474Ddz.png

Swos6Rz.png

oUszjTh.png

B2zVBo9.png

N2AzPR1.png

BtSYnJM.png

NfAKPj9.png

aeYI57B.png

64P1kIb.png

b1G33Sx.png

6Tb7p2U.png

SXdEGr7.png

===

udkgln5.png

ulm1pcy.png

dwazedf.png

Rw219RZ.png

GRWCTyE.png

O1r9LG5.png

rS5iNCl.png

LoPuKL0.png

CEUuCbv.png

pmx6iQh.png

QtI8RSu.png

EiEIokt.png

frAmsPc.png

i0GAkxN.png

HHWC3YB.png

RcV9RPg.png
oLRIrAy.png

2rsOeab.png

p5D4Fm0.png

NccvB5p.png

vtMFK0K.png

lVCIqM6.png

Thanks as always for everyone being patient over my inconsistent uploading schedule! Of course I hope that the next leg will be up in less time... particularly since I've gotten our tech issues resolved. Can't speak much about the procrastination, though... hmm... well, anyways, thanks for reading and supporting like always, and I hope to be back with some more Fire Red soon!

Last edited:

Electro

Dr. Ultimate Procrastinator Extreme
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Oct 22, 2019
Nature
Adamant
Pronouns
he/him
Pokémon Type
  1. Fire
  2. Fighting
Considering the large number of tentacool in Kanto, Reaper is going to be a lot more helpful in dealing with water types in the future.

bhelryss

rose cultivator
Writer
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 7, 2021
Nature
Gentle
Pronouns
they/them
Pokémon Type
  1. Grass
  2. Fairy
Pokédex Entry
this pokemon can be found encouraging plant growth in other people's gardens, but can be territorial about the resulting blooms
yesssss a nice and simple leg!! reaper's out for blood, dorset's star is rising, it's allll coming together

im excited to see how the next leg goes

SayleeK

Johto League Champion
Writer
Screenshotter
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Careful
Pronouns
She/her
Pokémon Type
  1. Fire
  2. Fairy
Pokédex Entry
Between long periods of dormant slumber, this writer rises again for periods of activity that leave piles of dead fictional Pokemon in their wake
Man, Butch T is already showing up as an MVP of this run! Kadabra isn't quite as broken in Gen III as they were in Gen I, it's still a hell of a Special powerhouse, and even more so once he's evolved again into Alakazam.

Not reptiles, hmmm... my next thought is either cheeses or peppers. Am I getting warmer? XD

KirbySSU

Unova Veteran (Though Not In Nuzlockes)
Godfather
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Nov 10, 2020
Nature
Relaxed
Pronouns
Male
Pokémon Type
  1. Electric
  2. Steel
Pokédex Entry
Likes Kirby, perhaps a bit too much.
haha psychic type go brrrrrrrr

Moon

Johto League Champion
Writer
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Mar 9, 2021
Nature
Sassy
Pronouns
They, Him
Pokémon Type
  1. Ghost
  2. Ice
Pokédex Entry
Because they're the two rarest types, they're the rarest pokemon. Yes, that's logical. No, there aren't other Ghost/Ice types. Froslass doesn't exist.
OP
greenbeanbottle

greenbeanbottle

Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Oct 1, 2020
Nature
Docile
Pronouns
He / Him
Pokémon Type
  1. Grass
  2. Clever
Pokédex Entry
<== Previous Leg (Fire Red, Leg 02)‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎Next Leg (Fire Red, Leg 04) ==>

Considering the large number of tentacool in Kanto, Reaper is going to be a lot more helpful in dealing with water types in the future.
That he is! Psychic types are just sooooo broken in this game because of how many Poison types there are.

yesssss a nice and simple leg!! reaper's out for blood, dorset's star is rising, it's allll coming together

im excited to see how the next leg goes
Reaper and Dorset have been amazing so far... such a nice change of pace from the suboptimal teams I've gotten in the last two runs. There's also so much recovery on this team, it's insane.

Man, Butch T is already showing up as an MVP of this run! Kadabra isn't quite as broken in Gen III as they were in Gen I, it's still a hell of a Special powerhouse, and even more so once he's evolved again into Alakazam.

Not reptiles, hmmm... my next thought is either cheeses or peppers. Am I getting warmer? XD
Butch T may not have the best stats but just having access to Recover makes Porygon such an underrated Pokémon.

haha psychic type go brrrrrrrr
I mean, it's Kanto, sooo... kinda par for the course hahaha

you say reaper so much in this box thing and i find that hilarious
I think I say Reaper a lot because I'm scared of the inevitable specter of death.

...Actually, on second thought, it's more likely because I don't proofread my commentary as much as I should.

Phew, it's good to be finally back in action! Doing my usual playthrough and process for making these updates has been a little different with the new laptop I got, so I definitely had to take my time getting used to all the new bells and whistles that comes with it. Thankfully, with some patience, I think I've got my process all set up, so hopefully things should be fine with uploading from here on. But anyways, you're not here to listen to me groan about technical difficulties. You came here for DRAMA, and LAUGHTER, and BLOODSHED! Okay, well, maybe not so much that last one. But anyways, let's get on into it, and finish of the Fire Red early game!

w3C4nGy.png

hSAgXBY.png

FlnGC4t.png

7USqIyr.png

KTnzbuv.png

Glxb3JZ.png

TI87Ull.png

0Se7Quh.png

===

RzBNbhA.png

SQXX6hV.png

oPyEdwW.png

mhCcGOC.png

WG1yeEs.png

shvg8Kj.png

===

1wyZJ5f.png

Ej2ZgX5.png

aBjSAgM.png

vDbq9BN.png

lXZTniu.png

iyni1j9.png

KlHOVKI.png

CVieABk.png

IMeLowS.png

Geh5pVW.png

HJTJb7m.png

m3rERuK.png

GJ8BXtL.png

M0LWaTS.png

ISW51P5.png

===

lavm9E3.png

JXvxzlw.png

g9Mejox.png

phjDVUt.png

lFmovbl.png

===

VBRPWFF.png

ISBQtqd.png

aepYhJp.png

8sApI7V.png

S5uOVZ2.png

T6org0f.png

edNQq6k.png

j13t2ZE.png

ESMN6pV.png
V0IHDXI.png

HUJDEGx.png

juHxowp.png

34NJrRY.png

yK4zYv9.png

dS1tS9H.png

As always thanks for tuning in and I hope you had a good read! As always, comments and suggestions are always appreciated. Thanks for being awesome readers, and I hope you all have a lovely day : )

Last edited:

SayleeK

Johto League Champion
Writer
Screenshotter
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Careful
Pronouns
She/her
Pokémon Type
  1. Fire
  2. Fairy
Pokédex Entry
Hah, that was always gonna be too easy for Komodo, but ti was fun to watch, anyway! I'm getting hella excited for the evolutions coming up, and for the way the map really opens up after you have Cut 👀

bhelryss

rose cultivator
Writer
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 7, 2021
Nature
Gentle
Pronouns
they/them
Pokémon Type
  1. Grass
  2. Fairy
Pokédex Entry
hell yeah!!!!! im really glad komodo got his time to shine. he deserves it

Moon

Johto League Champion
Writer
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Mar 9, 2021
Nature
Sassy
Pronouns
They, Him
Pokémon Type
  1. Ghost
  2. Ice
Pokédex Entry

RubyClaw

Challenge Seeker, Completionist and Rule Designer
🌱Featurer
Writer
Screenshotter
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 9, 2019
Kanto Route 1, 1% encounter rate (Israel)
Nature
Calm
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
  1. Fire
  2. Psychic
And... caught up!

It is really cool seeing all these mostly late game pokemon make their way through the early game, some really interesting interactions. I never realized how powerful Porygon is, now I really want to use one.

I also love how your team fits the "nerd/scientist" trainer classes so well. A bunch of synthetic pokemon, a fossil pokemon, a cave dwelling pokemon, a psychic pokemon, and an alien pokemon, isn't that just perfect?

Jackdaw991

Kanto League Champion
Screenshotter
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Aug 21, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
  1. Water
I saw this in the forum list "Sixlocke" what is that? Glad I sat and read this, it's a novel idea for a nuzlocke, and tbh, glad you've got some underrated mons for this. Pretty cool to see where you go from here.

OP
greenbeanbottle

greenbeanbottle

Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Oct 1, 2020
Nature
Docile
Pronouns
He / Him
Pokémon Type
  1. Grass
  2. Clever
Pokédex Entry
<== Previous Leg (Fire Red, Leg 03)‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎Next Leg (Fire Red, Leg 05) ==>

Hah, that was always gonna be too easy for Komodo, but ti was fun to watch, anyway! I'm getting hella excited for the evolutions coming up, and for the way the map really opens up after you have Cut 👀

Yesssss there are so many late evolutions on this team in particular but Leg 04 gives us a little taste of what's to come!

I also neglected to mention this last update, but you were mostly on the money with your most recent guess of the naming convention! Yes, these names are based on peppers, particularly the hottest peppers according to the Scoville scale. Mainly because I couldn't think of any other ideas and basically went with word association. Fire... heat... spicy... peppers.

hell yeah!!!!! im really glad komodo got his time to shine. he deserves it

Rhyhorn doesn't get enough love. I feel like Rhyhorn always ends up being a mid to late game 'mon that just gets put away because things like Geodude and other Rock/Ground types exist. Glad to be doing Rhyhorn some service... I guess I just have a way with Rock and Ground types.

tenor.gif

And... caught up!

It is really cool seeing all these mostly late game pokemon make their way through the early game, some really interesting interactions. I never realized how powerful Porygon is, now I really want to use one.

I also love how your team fits the "nerd/scientist" trainer classes so well. A bunch of synthetic pokemon, a fossil pokemon, a cave dwelling pokemon, a psychic pokemon, and an alien pokemon, isn't that just perfect?

Huh. I... hadn't even thought of that. I guess even when randomized, I'm fated to be a nerd. Such is life.

I saw this in the forum list "Sixlocke" what is that? Glad I sat and read this, it's a novel idea for a nuzlocke, and tbh, glad you've got some underrated mons for this. Pretty cool to see where you go from here.

Thanks for coming and reading! I did spend an egregious amount of time deciding on the rules, so I'm glad you're enjoying it!

Well, we're officially in the mid-game for Fire Red and we're getting to the point where the competition starts to ramp up and the grind-fest that is Leg 05 is just a few hours away. I've gotta say that this team has been VERY enjoyable so far, but the worst thing I could do is make a mistake now. So, with that considered, let's get into Leg 04! And I've gotta tell ya... NPC's better watch out, because we're about to add what could very well be considered a nuke of a 'mon to the team. Let's get into it!

0A3VOhk.png

RE6oEEM.png

u9MeCTe.png

2tcsZF5.png

h6hVIss.png

IiRUFP1.png

kxK713W.png

EiNgYIs.png

lzCDarE.png

yS5qXto.png

===

3akwEsG.png

jrcthYz.png

uXAAkZA.png

Gylj38s.png

hpR9cfw.png

dZdJpMW.png

kH0yo2k.png

yC0PC9C.png

cWQvgRN.png

sdv9utq.png

===

aGaVdwf.png

bhIkpda.png

EWRGEgI.png

Es20Mty.png

M2wGB4d.png

NbSGgqR.png

jYICTfh.png

===

D9HAlbk.png

LNpyM9J.png

d529JbG.png

XFYRcd9.png

QSgqIiY.png

3n3QNCK.png

AXB5yKe.png

F6RIwRN.png

lXtF4qN.png

l8LA5zN.png

0RcCkm7.png

Tnrf5bd.png

JKYfF2h.png

xncJeV0.png

iLticBZ.png

8yOA1hv.png

UV0PwW1.png

Z6JBp6p.png

===

Ev9n2KF.png

lp1Xh50.png

EkA3r4p.png

F9uMa51.png

===

fEdcvur.png

uHfcT8j.png

pUWXBJN.png

nAseaNE.png

pP91Zch.png

BYHSOQ1.png
0umtU0i.png

9GBBa3Z.png

S3rlQ1m.png

fzaq9YB.png

4RtCFJ8.png

ZoKLajD.png

Thanks as always for supporting this project! I know I haven't been uploading as much as I'd like to, but we're going to be approaching the summer soon and that's when I'll be able to update the most frequently. Still, although this project has already gone on for a fair bit, we're already making pretty good progress. We've got a longer leg coming up next, so the next update might take some time, so thank you all for being patient and reading when these come up. Thanks again for reading, and I'll catch y'all next time!

Last edited:

bhelryss

rose cultivator
Writer
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 7, 2021
Nature
Gentle
Pronouns
they/them
Pokémon Type
  1. Grass
  2. Fairy
Pokédex Entry
wait i thought the level cap was 29 for the rival fight? so does that mean reaper needs to sit this one out?

either way, nice sweep!!! maybe don't run a poison type gym in a game with alakazam, yall. koga next

Users who are viewing this thread