• Want to support a good cause? Visit https://blacklivesmatters.carrd.co/ to see how you can help the Black Lives Matter movement, even without donating.
  • The Feature team invited you to check out the Hidden Gem Showcase! Give a little love to your favorite runs you think more people should know about!
  • The Writer's Locke has returned! Our latest episode discusses character foils, continues with our read of Carousel, and adds something new and exciting to the mix!
  • New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.
  • One of our new features includes receiving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about Critique Level Tags!

Nuzlocke General Frustrating Things in Nuzlockes

Trollkitten

Kitten of Lore
Artist
Writer
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 30, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
She/her, Aetherai Lorekeeper
Pokémon Type
  1. Fairy
  2. Clever
Pokédex Entry
Autistic writer who starts more things than she finishes. Hyper asexual Twitch Plays Pokemon lorewriter. Rather be a happy shill than an angry critic.
Not only did I get a male Combee as my first encounter on a route in Xenoverse, but the very next wild Combee I encountered was female, purely to spite me.

Kit_The_Feef

Someone who draws too much
Artist
Screenshotter
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 16, 2021
Nature
Bold
Pronouns
He/him
Pokémon Type
  1. Bug
  2. Fairy
  3. Steel
Pokédex Entry
Comic artist. Idiot. Has far too many active projects for his own sanity. Unreliable when it comes to updates on his non-comic endeavours.
So, I’m playing Volt White, just beat the first Cheren rotation battle near Nimbasa city. I only have four Pokemon alive. (Pidgeot, Gigalith, Samurott, and Krokorok) I go to the Desert Resort. First encounter gets killed by a crit. Annoying. I go to the Relic Castle. First encounter is something genuinely amazing. (A Golett) I decide to not attack it, because my previous encounter was killed by a crit. I instead opt to throw a Great Ball at it and it gets caught, just like that. Good. Then I check their summary screen. WHY ARE YOU CALM, LEGEND?!! Like, I get that EV training is a thing, but that’s still a really annoying and unfortunate circumstance. I still don’t have a full team to take on Elesa with, hopefully I’ll get some good stuff on the routes above Nimbasa.

Users who are viewing this thread