• The Writer's Locke will be on hiatus from now until August 2nd. Read more about it here. Thanks for sticking by us. Looking forward to seeing you all again when we're back!
  • Want to support a good cause? Visit https://blacklivesmatters.carrd.co/ to see how you can help the Black Lives Matter movement, even without donating.
  • New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.
  • One of our new features includes receiving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about Critique Level Tags!

Friendship Café ★★★★

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread Description
4...20 or something

TheTRUEgge

three of them?? this has gotten out of hand!
Artist
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 9, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Fire, Fairy
Pokédex Entry
This Pokémon has too many ideas for their own good.
No problem! It’s always fun to be able to play with an interesting dynamic- it’s half the reason why I’ve got a side (unposted) comic- so I can play with character development and all that jazz

Salt&PepperBunny

Formerly MouseWithADinosaurTail
Artist
Writer
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 15, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Fairy, Flying
Pokédex Entry
Rabbits are so human. Or perhaps, humans are so rabbit?
Ill be honest @Trollkitten, I think its the smarter move by far. Your Secrets of Aetherai series has been very strong so far, and Id hate to see it be run into the ground by the grind of comic making. An illustrated storylocke sounds like a fantastic idea! Solstice was supposed to be illustrated as well, buuuuut I got too lazy to draw anything for it. >w< But I still have full intention to do Part covers and little banners of the characters.

TerryTheTeryx

Gen Z Degenerate
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 3, 2019
Nature
Timid
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Flying, Rock
Pokédex Entry
A bizarre Pokémon who dislikes many social activities. She appears to have a penchant for peanut butter and learning foreign languages.
Illustrated storylocke.. I don't think I've run into one of those before, or at least not by name! Sounds like an easier concept than comic-making by far.

Last edited:

pinkshellos

Black Lives Matter !!
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Dec 23, 2019
Nature
Calm
Pronouns
she/her
Pokémon Type
Bug, Flying
Pokédex Entry
A timid Pokémon typically found in groups. The only thing that motivates her more than companionship is food.
Comics are really demanding, time-, energy-, and effort-wise. I don’t even know if I’ll ever be able to complete a comic based off of my current Firered run and I haven’t even totally finished the gameplay yet! An illustrated storylocke sounds super cool and everyone will love it just as much as a comic, I think :)

Abigail

Harmony Princess (ハーモニープリンセス Hāmonīpurinsesu)
Artist
Writer
Pokédex No.
Caught
Dec 10, 2019
Nature
Adamant
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Fire, Ice
Pokédex Entry
A girl with magical abilities, Abigail is willing to help her friends no matter the problem.

A-K-TheLittleFairy

Kanto League Champion
Artist
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 3, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
She/her
Pokémon Type
Fairy, Normal
Pokédex Entry
Tired or inspired. Loves Cappuccino.
Does anybody know how to safely import Screenshots from the Switch to the Computer? I did about 10.000 screenshots as the documentation for my Shield Nuzlocke I want to turn into a comic and want to have a backup of the screenshots to be safe if there'd be any issues regarding my Switch.

TheTRUEgge

Artist
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 9, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Fire, Fairy
Pokédex Entry
If you’ve got a microSD card- which I’m guessing you do- it’s a simple matter of plugging it into a computer and copying over the files- I’d you don’t have space, use a flash drive or something. I put mine for an upcoming project up on imgur, personally

Skarmizard

Metal dragon bird/Smash ‘locker
Writer
Screenshotter
Pokédex No.
Caught
Nov 12, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
he/him
Pokémon Type
Dragon, Steel
Pokédex Entry
This Skarmory/Charizard fusion is very rare and tends to be quiet and shy until befriended. Also writes and is a huge fan of Smash Bros.
If you need to buy one, you don't have to buy the Nintendo ones-any microSD will work, and they're cheaper: I bought one for $9 instead of the $30+ for the Nintendo ones, and it works perfectly fine.

A-K-TheLittleFairy

Kanto League Champion
Artist
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 3, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
She/her
Pokémon Type
Fairy, Normal
Pokédex Entry
And the MicroSD will be recognized by my computer? I heard somewhere that a MicroSD that was plugged in in a Switch isn't recognized by the Computer. Or is that not the case?

A-K-TheLittleFairy

Kanto League Champion
Artist
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 3, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
She/her
Pokémon Type
Fairy, Normal
Pokédex Entry
If you need to buy one, you don't have to buy the Nintendo ones-any microSD will work, and they're cheaper: I bought one for $9 instead of the $30+ for the Nintendo ones, and it works perfectly fine.
I got a sweet regular microSD with 128GB of space but don't understand why although having plenty of space left, only about 10.000 screenshots can be made on the switch...!

TheTRUEgge

Artist
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 9, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Fire, Fairy
Pokédex Entry
To plug a microSD into the computer, you have to put it into a card reader thing (it’s the size of a normal SD card and probably came with your microSD card). After that, it should be fine. Admittedly, it’s a bit tricky to find your photo files, but once you do you’re golden

A-K-TheLittleFairy

Kanto League Champion
Artist
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 3, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
She/her
Pokémon Type
Fairy, Normal
Pokédex Entry
To plug a microSD into the computer, you have to put it into a card reader thing (it’s the size of a normal SD card and probably came with your microSD card). After that, it should be fine. Admittedly, it’s a bit tricky to find your photo files, but once you do you’re golden
I gladly have one. I should try it out once I'm home. Thanks for helping me out, I hope it works!

pinkshellos

Black Lives Matter !!
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Dec 23, 2019
Nature
Calm
Pronouns
she/her
Pokémon Type
Bug, Flying
Pokédex Entry
A timid Pokémon typically found in groups. The only thing that motivates her more than companionship is food.
Good luck figuring it out! I don’t now much about SD cards... I’ve only ever transferred screenshots from the switch to my computer through twitter.

Elfin Song

Conqueror of the Cianwood Gym
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 26, 2019
Nature
Bold
Pronouns
she/her or he/him
Good luck figuring it out! I don’t now much about SD cards... I’ve only ever transferred screenshots from the switch to my computer through twitter.
Same, so bless you all for sharing an infinitely less painful way to do things. 😩😩😩

Also, aaaaaaayyyyyy less than 25 posts to go!

Salt&PepperBunny

Formerly MouseWithADinosaurTail
Artist
Writer
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 15, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Fairy, Flying
Pokédex Entry
Rabbits are so human. Or perhaps, humans are so rabbit?
Im gonna be the one to snag that 1000th post. >:3 IT WILL BE MOUSE!!!!!

Bowser's Family Vacation

Johto League Champion
Writer
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Rash
Pronouns
She/her
Pokémon Type
Dragon, Cool
Pokédex Entry
"Am I Mario's babysitter? Are you going to call me every time that guy blows his nose, or what?"
Speaking of Nintendo Switch screenshots, I know that Three Houses gives you the opportunity to re-watch, like, every cutscene and support conversation, but does anyone else still have the problem of compulsively taking screenshots of the game anyway? I have, no joke, over 7000 screenshots of Three Houses alone, most of which are entirely unnecessary, but still..! What if I need to remember a really good Lorenz support on the fly? The thing is, most of his supports are good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)