• Want to support a good cause? Visit https://blacklivesmatters.carrd.co/ to see how you can help the Black Lives Matter movement, even without donating.
  • Want to get a banner into the adspace for yourself? Submissions for new banners are open until September 30th!
  • The Writer's Locke has released it's final episode! Come celebrate a fantastic project with it's last hoo-rah.
  • This month's feature has an ANIMATED TRAILER and a backpack shaped like a spheal, what more could you ask for? Read Endurance: In Our Blood by purplechug!
  • The Hidden Gems Showcase (2022) is now closed. Thank you all who turned out this year! You can find all the cool content that got featured here. I hope you find a new gem to read!
  • New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.
  • One of our new features includes receiving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about Critique Level Tags!

Fun  Friendship Café ★★★★★

Extravanganza Accordian Demo
Thread Description
Carving our names in the rock of eternity.

Skarmizard

Metal dragon bird/Smash ‘locker
Writer
Screenshotter
Pokédex No.
Caught
Nov 12, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
he/him
Pokémon Type
  1. Dragon
  2. Steel
Pokédex Entry
This Skarmory/Charizard fusion is very rare and tends to be quiet and shy until befriended. Also writes and is a huge fan of Smash Bros.
The funniest thing happened to me in Legends the other day: apparently my Pokémon think the world ending is boring.
I was getting ready to leave Jubilife Village to meet Dialga, and I let my team out to see how they were feeling about it, and my Garchomp promptly went to sleep. Which was already funny/cute to me because it was the first time I'd seen that happen, but the fact that he apparently doesn't give a shit about the world ending made it even funnier.
zZSvlnS.jpg
And then it happened again right outside the temple before the final boss, only this time my whole team except Dialga decided sleep > the world ending.
XcG62Vq.jpg
409gpg5.jpg
(yes that's a shiny Floatzel)

Also Legends is arguably my favorite game since Smash Ultimate. I wasn't expecting to enjoy it as much as I have, but it's easily an 11/10 for me.

Trollkitten

Kitten of Lore
Artist
Writer
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 30, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
She/her, Aetherai Lorekeeper
Pokémon Type
  1. Fairy
  2. Clever
Pokédex Entry
Autistic writer who starts more things than she finishes. Loves music, worldbuilding, anthropomorphism, horrible puns, and Masquerain.
Dialga: Wake up and get your crap together, we're saving the world whether you like it or not

Trollkitten

Kitten of Lore
Artist
Writer
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 30, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
Pokémon Type
  1. Fairy
  2. Clever
Pokédex Entry
Autistic writer who starts more things than she finishes. Loves music, worldbuilding, anthropomorphism, horrible puns, and Masquerain.
So a month ago WolfyVGC made a short video on what he views to be the worst five Pokemon types (Normal, Rock, Poison, Ice, and Bug) and now I'm kind of curious about doing a nuzlocke where I'm limited to only catching Pokemon of those types. Of course, first I'm going to have to finish some of my other nuzlocke projects, so I think this might be what I do when I'm done with The Atrocity. I just have so many different weird nuzlocke ideas and so little energy and drive to actually do them.

TheTRUEgge

three of them?? this has gotten out of hand!
Artist
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 9, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
  1. Fire
  2. Fairy
Pokédex Entry
This Pokémon has too many ideas for their own good.
hilarious that he considers normal a bad type when G1/2 Snorlax exists

But using bad types in a Nuzlocke out of spite IS hilarious. I did a bug/ghost duotype Nuzlocke of ultra sun after a friend of mine called them the worst types to pick for a duotype Nuzlocke. went deathless babeyyyy

Trollkitten

Kitten of Lore
Artist
Writer
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 30, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
Pokémon Type
  1. Fairy
  2. Clever
Pokédex Entry
hilarious that he considers normal a bad type when G1/2 Snorlax exists
He specifically states his belief that the 'good' Normal types are good because of their stats rather than their typing.

But yeah, Normal isn't a bad type IMO; sure, it isn't SE on anything, but it only has one weakness, it's outright immune to Ghost, and it deals neutral damage to most types. Honestly, I'm surprised he thinks Normal is worse than Grass, which didn't even make the list.

Akane

Screenshotter
Godfather
Pokédex No.
Caught
Aug 7, 2021
Nature
Lonely
Pronouns
He/him
Pokémon Type
  1. Dark
  2. Fairy
Pokédex Entry
This pokèmon has a strange passion for the number 9, I wonder why. Bisexual.
Grass is really really good in vgc, that's probably cause of that
Cause of sleep powder, spore and rage powder mostly
And being immune to these moves is huge.
Also grass types have grassy terrain.

Trollkitten

Kitten of Lore
Artist
Writer
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 30, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
Pokémon Type
  1. Fairy
  2. Clever
Pokédex Entry
Fair enough.

Trollkitten

Kitten of Lore
Artist
Writer
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 30, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
Pokémon Type
  1. Fairy
  2. Clever
Pokédex Entry
So Twitch Plays Pokemon's next run is Pokemon Stars on October 15. Given what I actually know about Pokemon Stars, I am both mildly terrified and apprehensive that perhaps I should be a bit more than mildly terrified.

Users who are viewing this thread