• Want to support a good cause? Visit https://blacklivesmatters.carrd.co/ to see how you can help the Black Lives Matter movement, even without donating.
  • Not one but two anonymous angels wanted to get the word out about a hidden gem of a comic, feraligatr's Dear Sergio. This Shield Nuzlocke follows Sergio and his best only friend Hop!
  • New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.
  • One of our new features includes receiving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about Critique Level Tags!

Friendship Café★

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread Description
We're trying to upgrade the Friendship Café to ★★ tier, but we need your help to do it!

Fullmental

*Fódlan Winds intensifies*
Administrator
Tech Team
Writer
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
May 13, 2019
Nature
Calm
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
Rock, Clever
Pokédex Entry
This Pokemon can sometimes be found meticulously editing and re-editing it's own content, never satisfied with the results.
I slept once in my life, it was terrific, and I'm looking forward to a time in which I'll be able to fall asleep again.
Stop, it's too real...

Rubombee

Moth · the ace that stays up the sleeve
Artist
Writer
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 15, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
they/them, shey/ther
Pokémon Type
Water, Ghost
Pokédex Entry
Doesn't even eat baguette, are you sure they're French
i think once i had went to sleep early and i woke up all by myself early as well and i was like ?????? what just happened

Jimcloud

Johto League Champion
Writer
Screenshotter
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
May 13, 2019
Pronouns
they/he/she
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Oh, man, that dead zone time early in the morning when it's just you about is so surreal. God. The quiet is nice, but it feels so WEIRD ya feel me?

surfe

I am SHOPKEEP. I desire ALL RUBLES.
Hacker
Screenshotter
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 16, 2019
Nature
Timid
Pronouns
she/her
Pokémon Type
Dark, Fairy
Pokédex Entry
hi
It's not quite the dead zone, but I love being up and out around 6-7am on a weekend. The lack of cars almost makes me want to just walk on the road, like my parents claim you used to be able to do when they were a kid : v

Faleep

Your local Non-binary ace Fox
Artist
Writer
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 16, 2019
Nature
Relaxed
Pronouns
They/Them
Pokémon Type
Normal, ???
Pokédex Entry
They’re a new discovery, and they seem to be a mixture of outgoing and shy. Loves things related to art and writing. Somehow writes on mobile
My habit before I go to sleep is... usually setting up music and calling my cat into my room so I can have a snuggle buddy.
As for waking up... I wake up at all different hours thanks to work. It can be as early as 5am or as late as noon some days. Typically I consistently wake up right around 9am or so

Thirteenth

eternally crying over the botw trilogy
Writer
Pokédex No.
Caught
May 20, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Fairy, Ice
Pokédex Entry
The reason she guides people all the way down to the mountain's base is that she wants them to hurry up and leave.
My favorite dead zone is the one where everyone else has fallen asleep and it's just you by lamplight at 2 in the morning. Good silence.

Tookie

The Immoral Bard
Writer
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 16, 2019
Nature
Lax
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
Poison, Psychic
Pokédex Entry
This user does not exist. All impressions to the contrary are propaganda pieces and not to be trusted.
Sleep?

That's that thing where your brain actually slows down for a few hours and you actually recharge the ol' batteries, right?

... can't relate, sorry

Bug

👉😎👉
Administrator
Artist
Writer
Screenshotter
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
May 13, 2019
Nature
Rash
Pronouns
he/him
Pokémon Type
Bug, Cute
Pokédex Entry
oh fuck oh shit my dots...............................................................................................................................
I did somehow manage a few hours just now. Amazing, I know.

Raverist

Funishment Birb
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 16, 2019
Nature
Rash
Pokémon Type
Steel, Tough
I somehow manage at least 8 hours of sleep a day, through miracles. Getting to sleep on the other hand is a troublemaker.

Of course, sleep's going to be a bit of a liberty this week, what with my work prepping for a festival at the weekend, and that means getting hands on deck (it's funny because we build boats har har) and looking at six straight days of doing stuff, and most of those involve getting up before 8 am.

Faleep

Your local Non-binary ace Fox
Artist
Writer
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 16, 2019
Nature
Relaxed
Pronouns
They/Them
Pokémon Type
Normal, ???
Pokédex Entry
They’re a new discovery, and they seem to be a mixture of outgoing and shy. Loves things related to art and writing. Somehow writes on mobile
I did somehow manage a few hours just now. Amazing, I know.
Holy cow, I can’t believe you actually managed to get some sleep after the stream. Here I thought you were never gonna sleep

Bug

👉😎👉
Administrator
Artist
Writer
Screenshotter
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
May 13, 2019
Nature
Rash
Pronouns
he/him
Pokémon Type
Bug, Cute
Pokédex Entry
oh fuck oh shit my dots...............................................................................................................................
Holy cow, I can’t believe you actually managed to get some sleep after the stream. Here I thought you were never gonna sleep
Honestly? Me too. I don't think I've had much sleep lately because I was too jazzed for, well, all of this.

Fascher

process towards explosion: 26%
Artist
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 16, 2019
Nature
Careful
Pronouns
they/them
Pokémon Type
Water, Flying
Anyone ... " sleep " by accident after trying to push themselves to stay awake ;; I've been trying to fix my sleep schedule and I keep passing out !!!

just going to embrace the nocturnal lifestyle at this rate

Reactions: Bug

Jimcloud

Johto League Champion
Writer
Screenshotter
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
May 13, 2019
Pronouns
they/he/she
Haha, yeah, I can relate to that, Fascher. In my experience I have more luck, generally, trying to get to sleep earlier with melatonin, a handy sleep aid. Sucks if you're somewhere where it's not allowed to be sold over the counter, though.

Bug

👉😎👉
Administrator
Artist
Writer
Screenshotter
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
May 13, 2019
Nature
Rash
Pronouns
he/him
Pokémon Type
Bug, Cute
Pokédex Entry
Where the hell don't they allow melatonin otc???

Jimcloud

Johto League Champion
Writer
Screenshotter
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
May 13, 2019
Pronouns
they/he/she
  • Wow
Reactions: Bug

BritishAirSnails

Johto League Champion
Writer
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 16, 2019
Nature
Modest
Pokémon Type
Grass, Fairy
Pokédex Entry
Beware the BritishAirSnail. They come from the sky and leave their slime EVERYWHERE
I usually start by peeling myself off the couch, get my handicapped doggo ready (Which means taking off his booties, putting a fresh wrap on him, make sure he's been pottied then put him in his crate for the night), make my magnesium, cuddle into bed and scan through FaceBook for a few minutes before going to bed. Not too exciting :P

mizar

young, dumb, and full of you know ;)
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 16, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
they/them
Pokémon Type
Dragon
wow! since we're sharing our sleep schedules and none of you gremlins have your shit together, here! I go to bed at 10-11 every night and wake up at 6-7 every morning

Bug

👉😎👉
Administrator
Artist
Writer
Screenshotter
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
May 13, 2019
Nature
Rash
Pronouns
he/him
Pokémon Type
Bug, Cute
Pokédex Entry
wow! since we're sharing our sleep schedules and none of you gremlins have your shit together, here! I go to bed at 10-11 every night and wake up at 6-7 every morning
I'm not convinced you're a real person

Jimcloud

Johto League Champion
Writer
Screenshotter
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
May 13, 2019
Pronouns
they/he/she
I'm not convinced you're a real person
no, you're right, that's definitely the platonic ideal of a human being right there,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)