• Want to support a good cause? Visit https://blacklivesmatters.carrd.co/ to see how you can help the Black Lives Matter movement, even without donating.
  • No paparazzi clickbait here! Just a good old fashioned feature with exactly zero gossip about celebrities' love lives. Honest.Check out our spotlight of Rhema's storylocke, As Above, So Below.
  • One of our new features includes receiving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about Critique Level Tags!
  • The results are in for the Nuzlocke Forums Extravaganza! Congratulations to everyone that placed this year!

• Episode Nine of The Writer's Locke podcast is now available for stream or download! This episode contains a discussion segment on gjinka nuzlockes, as well as the continuations of all our fabulous featured stories.
  • New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.

Comic Fan Game Teen Other Adventure Mon First Summer: A Rijon Adventures Nuzlocke

Thread Description
Last Updated: September 14 [Pg. 43]

Krisantyne

oh no
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Aug 10, 2019
Nature
Calm
Pronouns
she
Pokémon Type
Water
Pokédex Entry
This Pokémon clings to Sharpedo and shares in its prosperity. When its Sharpedo is attacked, Krisantyne will fight alongside it!
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

PAGE 43

Contains almost 10,000 bees. And some new ears, apparently.
Terry is such a fluffy baby, I really feel like he'd make the best pillow and BEST companion during long ass winter nights<3 Love seein' the crew and some pride rep up in here!
Terry provides all the warmth and softness! Sometimes.....it would be better if Pokémon were real. ;A; Oops my hand slipped and almost every character is queer.
damn they are all so cute <333
I really love your art style !
Waah thank you so much! Getting a compliment on my entire style is big love ;v;
hell yeah pride!!! they're all so cute... ;o;!!
Thank you!! ;u; Any Pokémon I touch WILL become cute.
I feel like every time I see Terry he's getting fluffier and fluffier and honestly I love it so much.
Excellent! There is still some fluff to go until critical fluff mass will be reached...
hello i love the pride rep and the team being adorable beans

i just love them

they are such cuties with awesome dynamics and interactions and the parents' pokemon was a lovely touch
They said they love you too! ;u; <3

It's a big Pokémon family at Sara's home! When the team shows up there, they will simply be absorbed...

sky_

life is a trip alright
Screenshotter
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 30, 2019
Nature
Gentle
Pronouns
they/them
Pokémon Type
Ghost, Normal
Pokédex Entry
this ghost tries hard to be cool, but ends up keysmashing about cute things anyway. they wish they could take on more work than they have time for.
hello i am here for more representation sldkfhdkjgd aaaaaaaaaaa

also omg i love so much about this! the forest is badass, and this fight with an ordinary NPC made me initially think "oh no is someone gonna kick the bucket" but then it turned out to be a catch! i love the protagonist just has to make a catch, and the gang being initially startled by the pikachu running away and then clocks why and starts running from the beedrills xD also terry's fluffiness is. always useful haha, he is best portable dryer and i love him toooo

SnakeEyesDraws

yee to the haw
Artist
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jan 19, 2020
Nature
Careful
Pronouns
she/her
Pokémon Type
Fire, Dragon
Pokédex Entry
Obsessed with cowboy hats
Ohh man I adore the backgrounds on this page! Love how damp and cold the environments look, capturing that rainy mood perfectly.
I like that you turned the usual "random NPC fight" scene on its head a bit, usually they're a sign that someone's about to die but here, it leads into a catch! Sara insisting on getting a catch despite being chased by a swarm of angry bees is hilarious, I love that you always include little character moments like that. It's the little details like Nathan helping the Ninja kid as well as Sara, the Beedrill running off with her umbrella, and the team banding together as Sara lets her catch out that just make this comic so wonderful to reread. Aaron is a good and valid boy, I'm all for more LGBT+ rep in comics and I really like how it was handled here. Beautiful page overall!

Riboo

Conqueror of the Mahogany Gym
Artist
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Nov 24, 2019
Nature
Lax
Pokémon Type
Electric
Read this last night, commenting today >W>

Still love how the comic takes its time, how its atmospheric and gives this large sense of scope and a big world that is filled with to the brim with rambunctious trainers, pokemon and shenanigans around every corner. Its also really cute how some of Sara's Pokemon use their natural abilities outside of battle in inventive ways that should be rather obvious to most, but few tend to think on to that extent (At least it never occurred to me you could probably ask a Flareon to dry out your clothes like that) It really makes me think that some trainers in this world pick some Pokemon out of utility during travel rather than just pure protection, which would make varying coverage teams a lot more useful to have in the long run. (Which honestly, I think NPCs should do more, it keeps things pretty varied rather than focusing on one typing like most seem to)

Though I guess it goes to show that most NPCs are less likely to travel far from their homes because of that and likely live in the local area over actually traveling (Which would make the town populations feel a lot bigger and filled in earlier games if you think about it that way)

All in all, loved the way Aaron got introduced, also that Beedrill just casually carrying off yet another umbrella, that's way too funny XD<3

antingaround

nicole
Artist
Screenshotter
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Jolly
Pokémon Type
Normal
Pokédex Entry
pretty chill, actually.
this comic is so beautiful. each panel, from the beedrill chase to the river dive, feels like i'm with Sara in Rijon. goddamn each forest panel could be a painting in itself, and the water is sooo well done! i am so jealous of the mastery you display over the colors and brushes you used, everything looks incredible- especially the mons, they are so beautifully colored aljsdflakjsdflk. i like how the initial trainer encounter so rapidly dissolves into such beautiful chaos, and naturally progresses the trek through the forest. always glad to see lgbtq+ representation in comics- extending this awareness of other groups in a natural way! the amount of effort that has been spent making this comic, especially taking into account how this comic has been updated through all these years, is really awe-inspiring and impressive as an art hobbyist.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)